All Comments on 'Text Trouble'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
I really enjoyed this story!

It is a real mess, but an interesting one that your characters are in! Good story!

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
Wow

Only one place to go with them now. Make them rebuild the trust and love they lost. Yeah Jimmy was stupid to play this game but Abi was equally stupid to have allowed herself to betray Jimmy like that.

First time she cheated could have been forgiven; he's good looking, complimenting her, she drank some (maybe too much) and she thought she had spent all those days flirting with him....BUT...the second time isn't! She set out deliberately to cheat on her husband, she was ready to fuck two men at once....THIS one will be hard to forgive.

As I said, you need to get them to a place where they can pick up the pieces and either decide they're too broken and throw them away or try to mend their relationship.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 18 years ago
Hot stuff.

You've created a very interesting, sexy character in Abi. Beautiful older woman, one of my favs. The sex was very hot, her potty mouth very enticing. I think you've got to go for the threesome in the future. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where

you meet mick and kick his sorry ass all the way to his flat... then kidck it some more tehn take every thing in his flat that is of any value and charge him that price for lying and trying to make a fool of you ...id cut his fucking balls off and make my wife help me just to prove that she knows she made a mistake and to make amends to me and to prove she will never do that again...id make her do the cutting also just to prove to me that she was truly sorry

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Great story

good story they both love each other so there needs to be a rocky road to recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
diviorce court

take them to diviorce court, let it be diff than most stories , ending with a whimp for a husband.That gets off on watching his wife or something,Put a reality in it, after all she didnt have to as the text message..lol

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years ago
Well, if she was that easy..

Easy once, easy always. If not this opportunity, then another. She blames him for her weakness.

Just two choices for him, live with it or dump the situation if he can't.

Then his friend is no friend and a liar.

Well written, different scenario from the norm. I enjoyed the story.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Well, the first thing is to castrate the husband

Him thinking with his dick is what got them into trouble in the first place. Then that guy Mick needs to have his ass kicked severely.

But, in this story, with this author, they will find a middle ground, she will have a threesome while her husband is jerking off in the corner.

'Let's see, I could be making love to this wonderful, sexy woman that I love more than anything or I could be over in the corner jerking off while watching her get fucked by another man.' Man, I pity the guys who choose jerking off.

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Write it the way you want

Your stories are usually about sex taking over. The reality is that he tested her, it was unfair and yet she not only failed the test but wants to go farther. In your usual story, she would, either with him or without him.

The other kinds of "loving wife" story like this would involve either revenge against the asshole he hired, which would certainly be appropriate, or an attempt at overcoming the raw pain that has been created. No offense, but I don't usually see these routes in your stories in this category.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Turn him into a cocksucking wimp.

Abigail has been unleashed on the world now. it is to late to change what has happend.

Her husband will have to accept the fact that she has given herself over to being a cheating hotwife.

She may love him and him her but the fact remains that she wants more than he can give her, ever again. It was not to be a one-off. as she said , "I want to do it again and do a threesome too." The love that she has for her husband has changed from one of desire to one of kind of like an old pair of slippers. I love to put them on after I get home from work after I've tried on other shoes all day.

Mick just happened to be the one that got her the first time. If not him, then somebody else. It was just a matter of time. No use to blame Mick except for the fact that he lied to protect the feelings of his client. Mick knew she was a cheating bitch but did not have the balls to tell her husband. He sensed it from the beginning.

The trust he had for her is now gone. Either be happy and accept the fact that she will never quit fucking others again, or get a divoce. She won't be too keen having to fuck in front of her husband either so might as well slip into the wife sharing type story of waiting at home for her to come back to him with a cuntfull of cum for him to clean out of her as accepting her slut behavior.. (Also saves on times bathing and douches)

Either way, his life is over as he lived it up until now.

Can't wait for the next episode.

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Ass wipe commenter

Castrate the husband????????????For What??????

She cheated. He is not to blame.

Someone opens a bank and has a million dollars on hand.

A robber robs the bank and kills 3 people.

Should the bank owner be punished for having a million dollars in the bank that tempted the robber. I think not.

Give me a break people. anyone defending the wife in any way is probably thinking thru their own personal guilty consience.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Your right zootime

All I can say is that I haven't had a cup of coffee yet. She did start with the cheating. I think I will keep the castration part though. What she did was wrong but what he is planning is so stupid. I hate cheating wives, but a very close second are wimp husbands that want other men to fuck their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
is there people with common sense anymore

look the plot was good,but the outcome sucks.she cheated,not the hubby.so now she is wrong.she broke the marriage vows, when slep with other man.it could been anybody,a slut in waiting.it better he found out now,they can get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved this

story, both duplicities were discovered, now they need to go from there and turn it back on "Mick" who lied about the whole thing and engineered half of it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved this

story, both duplicities were discovered, now they need to go from there and turn it back on "Mick" who lied about the whole thing and engineered half of it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start.

First, to the author. You have done an excellent job of creating conflict in a 'so far' good marriage. It will be interesting to see which way you take this story.

Now then, as to the story itself. He gets a wild hair and decides to test his wife. He has no basis in which to suspect his wife would ever cheat other than a passing commit of some other idiot about married wives being unfaithful.

We don't know what the text of all the messages were but I'm sure that after twenty five years, the idiot husband would know exactly which buttons to push to perk the interest of his wife. This gets her to thinking about things she has never considered doing.

Then the idiot husband hires an actor who decides to be dishonest because he can't resist temptation. Did the husband tell the actor things about his wife that would make the seduction easier? It was a test so I assume he did.

Now then, let's look at it from her point of view. She's been faithful for twenty five years. Then, along comes a message that gets her to thinking. She decides to have a little fun and answer it. We don't know why, but she did. Then she gets messages that turn her on. The guy knows just what to say and after a period of time she meets him. Again, he knows just what to say and she falls for it, hook, line, and sinker. She may never have thought of things like this before, but here was opportunity and she took advantage of it.

I think she was expertly set up. She would probably have remained true to her husband if he hadn't come up with this carefully thought out test. Okay, she failed, but so did he. He had no reason to test her to begin with. I think he got what he deserved. He intentionally put his wife in the line of fire and she got hit.

The thing of it is, I think he has hurt her as much as she has hurt him. They both have some serious issues that need to be worked out. Can they repair the damage? That remains to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR

I think that the husband is a fucking dumbass. If you suspect your wife of cheating, this is not the way you go about finding out. Get a stranger to meet his wife and see if he can fuck her.Just about every guy would have done what this guy did, fucked the woman and than lie to her husband, especially since he was going to get to fuck the wife again. The stranger fucked up be mentioning the threesome, because if he hadn't he could have kept on fucking her for weeks,months or years. As for the abbi, i think she is nothing but a whore and i doubt that its the first time she has cheated. Even though the husband was a dumbass and set this all up, no one else is to blame but her. She was the one that made that choice to flirt and than fuck the guy. As for "mick", i think the husband should beat his ass from an inch of his life. Can't wait to see where you take this. I just hope that you don't turn him into some sick,wimpy,cuckold bastard.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
I HAVE READ THIS STORY BEFORE,

I JUST DON'T REMEMBER WHERE.I don't remember the ending, but i do remember that the story was written a little bit diffrent.The diffrence in the stories are: Instead of the husband staying home while his wife goes and fucks the other guy, and of course being lied to but "mick" he knows where they are going to meet and he watches(heart broken)his wife fucking the other guy.Like i said, i don't remember the ending.I agree with ladycibella. Your story was very well written and flowed well. This is the first story of yours that i have read. One comment said that it looks like you take your stories in the direction of an open marriage,sharing,swinging. If thats where you are taking this one, please send me an e-mail so that i won't waste my time on the rest of the story. I also agree with others that have said that abbi should help with taking some revenge on "mick". I think that its the only way that it would prove that she loved her husband, and that she was truely sorry for cheating and hurting him. Although, the fact that she was going to cheat on him again and this time with two guys, i don't know if its forgivable. She is the only one to blame. She cheated and intended to do it again. The husband was a dumbass, but not because of what he did. He started wondering if his wife was having an affair, nothing wrong with that. I think he is a dumbass, because of the way he went about it. Hire a P.I or something. Getting a stranger to help you is a fucking dumb move. Of course the stranger is going to do everything he can to fuck your wife and if he does, he will lie to you about so that he can keep fucking her.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Dumbass Husband, Wife is a cheater.

There is no doubt that the husband is a dumbass. He deserves what happened to him for setting it up. Now he has to decide what he will do.

But, the wife is a cheater. If she could be tempted by a few flirty text messages, it was just a matter of time before someone at her work or socially did the same thing and she cheated.

I think he has options of course, but I think the long term viability of their marriage surviving is slim. She felt the guilt, but almost immediately said I want this again and a threesome.

The husband is fucked. No more will her sexual love be only his. Dumping her is the most likely end result.

To those who say, "Oh, but they love each other so much." No they don't. If he loved her so much he would have asked her outright if she was tempted or cheating, if he was satisfying her. If she loved him so much, she would have never been tempted to flirt and certainly not meet a stranger who flirted.

Lost cause.

But of course, always a LWN

Charleybear

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Suggestion

I was going to add a suggestion.

Husband doesn't agree to threesome. Watches wife closely for the immediate and maybe long term future to see if she is faithful.

Perhaps reconcile if she is, certainly dump her if she isn't.

Being a wimp? NO WAY , It makes my blood boil to read those horseshit endings... Sorry, that is just me.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well you know the saying

"You reap what you sow"

Sometimes it's better not to do the "what ifs!"

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Solution

I agree the character of the husband comes off as a dumbass. He should forgive her but watch her. If she strays then sell her to a pimp. Wouldn't work but I do think it is rediculous to and boring to have the husband accepy that kind of life style. In the end it never works and the fear and jealousy always breaks through no matter how much you lie to yourself. If you think because you agree to it that that will protect you you are wrong. If a person cares so little about another what is to stop them from going after something better. And such a life style can only cause you to drift farther apart anyway. How can you ever feel any deep emotion for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You want suggestions???

My sugestion... Make up your own story. You've done fine so far.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Interesting

I agree, what a mess. Stupid action of the part of the husband. He really had no basis to mistrust his wife. She was even more stupid to betray her marriage. My suggestion? Continue the story as you see fit, don't try to please the perceived views of your readers. Thanks for an interesting tale.

ImwithhimImwithhimover 18 years ago
Wonderfully written

I think your story is wonderfully written, conveys a bevy of emotion, and is rather true to life, unlike many stories I read here. As for suggestions, I would like to see the threesome occur, and then I would like to see the husband and wife realize they don't need a third party, and go on to have a lovely life. They both have reason to have to forgive. ~ Imwithhim <kiss>

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 18 years ago
A tale told by an idiot....

full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TEXT BOOK RESOLUTION

Have the kids and Grandkids and other family and friends gather to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. Then Jim and Abigail should hold hands and together inform everyone that the marriage was a slice but have now decided to part ways and remain friends......no tears, just a toast to the good times.... it will be the final "teamwork" activity for both of them... they should act mature and accept their consequences...

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
HIS FAULT????

You must be joking? Right?

Who was it replied to the message?

Who met the guy after lying to her husband about where she was going?

Who precisely was it who opened her legs for the guy? Did her husband hold her knees apart?

Did her husband plan the threesome?

Almost every cheating story lately lays the blame on the husband. What about something a bit realistic? All we get are lame husbands and brain dead women.

If she had no intention of ever cheating, she would have completely disregarded the message, it's as simple as that people.

Why shouldn't she tell the guy she never cheated before, even if she had?

It's like plenty of women telling a guy he is their first - tell 'em what their male ego wants to hear.

Jimmy has now found out his wife will cheat on him with so little temptation as one text message, so he might as well walk away now.

It's NOT his fault in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Idiot Husband/Stupid Wife

You have written an interesting story because the husband did what has cross the mind of many husbands. Will she stray if tempted? We have the answer to that question. Not only once but on a regular basis she will cheat.

The amazing thing is that she blames the husband for her cheating! I did not note any children but a son or daughter in the picture may sway them toward staying together. In the real world I don't see that happening - after all, if whether she cheated or not was not an issue for the husband, he would not have tested her.

Revenge on "Mick" seems pointless. After all he a guy with a married lady who has met him on a date after a lot of flirting and verbal(i.e. text) foreplay. He did not seduced her as much as he allowed her to be seduced by him. "Mick" to his credit wanted to share this slut with the husband. He could have made his report and kept seeing her (maybe even setting up this threesome with one of his friends).

I agree with previous comments that the wife was waiting for the right situation to cheat. The husband was an idiot because if he was not ready for this outcome why set it up. What was the next step after he had proved that she will cheat on him?

It is up to author how part 2 goes but there are two directions this story can go:

Real World => They go their separate ways (a boring end)

Fantasy => They adopted either a swinging lifestyle or

they reconcil and mend the broken union

SleeplessinMD

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Well written story with an unfamiliar twist. And hot sex for this genre. The two spouses are in pari dilecto. He violated the cardinal rule that a married person should stay out of the way of temptation. She gave in to it.

You can go either way with this, but I favor continuing to piss off the people who think every wife who strays is a brain-dead slut.

1941exp1941expover 18 years ago
In A Similar Story You Had

another pitiful husband take the fall - it would be right and lifelike for there to be some consequence here but I think you like to create male uneasyness which blossoms into wimpyness and marital failure.

Plow on - as I hope you have deviated from your norm into a more interesting marital consequence theme which can be both erotic and sensual as well as entertaining. We shall see eh.

1941exp1941expover 18 years ago
In A Similar Story You Had

another pitiful husband take the fall - it would be right and lifelike for there to be some consequence here but I think you like to create male uneasyness which blossoms into wimpyness and marital failure.

Plow on - as I hope you have deviated from your norm into a more interesting marital consequence theme which can be both erotic and sensual as well as entertaining. We shall see eh.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Dumb and dumber

No matter who started the flirting she should never have gotten into it. This says she would have sex with anyone that flirted heavily with her. The only guilt is hers.

If he can talk her into fidelity he might keep her. But she hasn't shown any deep repenance for what she did. So they might as well move on with their seperate lives. Geting into a wide open marriage would last only a short while before divorce, anyway.

Again, he has no responsibility in her infidelity. SHE is the one that consumated it. She could have, and should have dropped it at the beginning.

SulkSulkover 18 years ago
LOL....

GA, sweetie, you are EVIL! You knew what you were doing!

x....Sulk

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Payback

The wife has a right to be mad but the husband has a right to be furious. Partners don't stay fathfull in a marrage just because no one asks, they remain fathfull in spite of the temptations and troubles they are presented with. That is there commitment to each other. The wife deserves several threesomes but not with two men.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
DH + SDW = troubles

We are visited again by the most familiar characters of the most familiar formula in Lit. Dumb Husband +Slut Dumb Wife. It’s a shame because you had all the good initial materials to avoid it. You have the age old dramatic theme of testing trust by putting both yourself and your loved (but not trusted) one, through some loops. It’s all in the mind to begin with, and the best of them use whatever happens as an object lesson about life, love and relations. Unfortunately it does not happen here. Not because of the borrowed theme, it’s what you do with it that counts. Instead, what we get is a hurried, semi-automatic rush for actions. You are left with a very thin plot, as far as any internal deliberation goes (both feelings and thinking). In that respect both spouses are very similar, and are similarly un-interesting

Janice BattersbyJanice Battersbyover 18 years ago
Usual

It certainly is pissing the usual villagers off. Some of you people should write a story sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sheer nonsense

this was sheer nonsense; no one should really give a fuck what the husband or wife do --- if there's some brain work going on, that is

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
From the villagers to Ms. Battersby

And to think that if I was a villager, I might have been offended…But on a second thought, the notion that some of my and my fellow readers comments, which convey discontent with the recurrent portrayal of dumb characters, moved some one like MS. JANISE to the point of sending a mean spirited comment (with no relevance to the substance), is in fact a mild compensation. You see, when I enjoy a story, I could never be bothered by some one else’s displeasure. Not you, and it looks like we hit a nerve somewhere in Albion. But I believe that it’s all for the good, even if you don’t know it yet. I am convinced that If the campaign for “smarter characters in Lit" should succeed, you will enjoy much more, reading stories with smarter women (and men) characters in them, won’t you Ms. Battersby?

Who knows, maybe you will even thank your fellow villagers.

Janice BattersbyJanice Battersbyover 18 years ago
Villager

I think you need to get off your high horse K.

It's a stroke story. Simple as that. The author can have as 'dumb' a character as he/she wishes. What? Are you the character police or something?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Try a new concept :civility. Hope it works for you

Ms. Battersby does not seem to know the difference between expressing an opinion and personal attacks on readers she disagree with. I do not want to speculate on the back ground of that deficiency. I will just say that it is rude and inappropriate. You keep telling other people what to do, start writing, stop criticizing the author on account of the character issue. So far it seems to me that you are the one who assume the position of the Mind police here, together with simple rudeness as conveyed by immature name calling.You know, being nice is also an option even when people disagree with you.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 18 years agoAuthor
Now now

Children, come on, play nicely or I'll use the fantastic little delete tool on your PC's.

Thanks to all who have made a contribution so far. I have ideas over where to take the story... Some of you may not like the ending, but hey ho, this is just for fun after all.

It never ceases to amaze me how much response this category receives, but I'm always glad to see the comments (well, most of 'em), including the negative as long as there is some constructive criticism in there. This is my lowest scoring story to date - out of 60 submissions, but it's been the one with the most impact if the PC's are anything to go by.

barker1216barker1216over 18 years ago
choices

you really have no choice

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
Torrid tale

First off a fast paced nicely concieved and well written story. Plenty of hot sex such as most want to see in an erotica story. As to any outcome from the mess they are in I could only realistically see a marriage guidance councillor or a bitter divorce in their future. Jimmy's guilt and anger are not going to cool off fast and Abi seeming to lay the blame at his door would only compound those feelings. So in the real world, best to let it go unless you wanted to write about Abi and Jimmy's respective couplings with their lawyers :).

Of course, this is fantasy and with that in mind it can go whither the author dictates.

One idea that springs to mind would be for Abi to begin to feel some of the crushing guilt from her actions, plead with Jimmy to allow her to make it up to him, then suggest a threesome in Jimmy's favour as payback? i.e. Jimmy, Abi and AN Other woman.

Regardless, enjoyed reading the tale, off to read more of yours.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 17 years ago
Unfairness

Infedility is a subject that I'm strongly against, and it always hurts my heart when I see or hear of such things, even if it's fiction such as this. That said, I find it ridiculous that Abigail put the blame for her cheating on her husband on his shoulders. Like Al Pacino said in the movie "Two For The Money" when his character suspected his wife of infidelity and set her up- "I put a tray out there, you didn't have to put a fucking apple in your mouth and SIT ON IT!!!"

That's exactly what happened here, Jimmy suspected his wife might be unfaithful and created an opportunity to test her (an idea that was clearly a double-edged sword on him, as he would be the victim), and she took the bait. Abigail has no right to blame him for her actions, she knew fully well what she was doing and thought nothing of the consequences or felt no guilt until AFTER she had done it. Not only did she lie to her husband about going out with another man, which as she said she had never done before, but then she had planned to do it again by proposing to continue to meet with the stranger.

Abigail only has herself to blame for any damage done to her and Jimmy's marriage, and I myself believe in the age old adage "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." She cheated on and betrayed her devoted husband, and if she still loves him and wishes to save their marriage, then she should atone to her husband by allowing him to have sex with another woman. That way she could see and feel for herself the pain her actions caused her husband.

It's only fair after all.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Hard to see anything except divorce here

The 'test you spouse' senario is a lose-lose senario. Even if she/he 'passes' the test, if they ever find out about the test they have every right to be pretty pissed. I suspect knowledge of such a test would threaten alot of marriages on its own. No actual adultory required. Abi's failed the test. Big time. And the 'fling' (for want of a better word)looks like it would have gone on indefinitely. It was an interesting twist to have Hubby not knowing she had already failed the first test while aware of her failing the second. The story was well written, the sex was well done. Just the believability of the test let it down a bit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
she failed

she failed thats all you need to know, if not with mick then with someone else just like mick. she always had a deceiving heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
kick mick ass and lock wife out in the cold

most brits like the cockold role.so keep the upper lip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
consequences

they both face the consequences of their actions. For him, it was stupid just to test his wife based on a casual remark. Oh, it looked almost like a joke. But the rest was all her doing. She should have told her husband about the "joke" and he/they could have played the game a little longer. When he brought the 3rd party in the game, he should have realised the danger, especially when she lied about her date. He still could have stopped her then by telling her about it and leave her with the guilt of the initial betrayal of lying to her husband. But she, and she alone, bears the responsability for her actions. She cheated with a stranger she met for the first time (why not , she said to herself) and was going to do it again with this guy and to top it off, having a 3-some with another unknown stranger. Not exactly what a devoted and faithfull wife would do.

It makes you wonder how easy it was. Real devotion and deep love can stand temptations. What now ? Several turns are possible and I would like to see another chapter, but even if there's none, I won't miss it. As it stands, it is an excellent story able to bring out a lot of different emotions in many people. G.Belgium

jabbafat23jabbafat23about 16 years ago
Trust

A relationship is built on trust and communication, yes he should have trusted her not to stray but cmon, if you have a hot girl can you honestly say that you havent thought of her fucking someone behind your back for goodness know what reason? And taken steps to find out? If after almost 25 years she hasnt cheated and then this thing happens its still a breaking of that trust and the fact that for the 2nd time she told him a blatant lie even after the guilt she felt its obvious she hasnt got a strong will, or love for her husband. Temptation is put in front of people to resist or succumb to (double choc dip ice cream anyone? im partial to macadamias as well) she obviously succumbed and was prepared to do it again, she has made a mockery of her marriage what more is there to say? Whether it was her husband initiating the deception or actually someone she managed to meet somewhere, if she truly loved her husband and didnt want to hurt him she should have told him. sure it was going to hurt like having your teeth pulled out without anaesthetics but thats what a good loving person would do or at least my idea of a good loving person. Lay it out and admit the weakness and hope the other person can forgive you and wants to join in. Sorry this is taking a while lol. situations you could have are obviously setting up the couple and actor together for said threesome, split up but cant stay away angry fuckfest, she sets him up with somebody then joins in etc etc etc. there are som many ways you could go! I think you only received a low score cos you left everyone on the edge kinda like being blown and not allowed to get off. So you definitely need to finish this story off, personally id like to see her hurt a litle bit but i would love for them to still be together and keep what seems to have been a good marriage together. (Im a romantic but chick flicks just piss me off sometimes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
regardless how it started

Sorry, but whatever the initial cause, she was the one who cheated. If she truly loved him, how could she not only do it once, but be so willing to do it again and with 2 at once. A slut in my book. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Test

She failed the test--she is a whore, skank--now a cheater--out the door she goes.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Stupid Things that People do

Yes the husband was stupid to hire someone to "date" his lovely wife and then trust his account of what happened. He should have follwed them if he was going to have this test. But the wife lied repeatedly so she can go out to fuck another man (2 men in the case of the second date). She had no intention of including her husband in her threesome. Let's face it no matter how it started she cheated on him with no remorse and she had no intention on stopping. In other words she would have cheated anything during the 25 years of marriage but the right conditions did not exist. So this marriage is toast. The reason you did not write a sequesl to this 2005 story is that there is no way to go - divorce or some sort of silly reconciliation. Outstanding story!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just another WACC story

he was stupid but she's a slut, and the door should hit her ass on the way out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

...they sat there, neither exactly knowing to even suggest to make it...better, he feeling like the air was sucked out of his lungs and she...thinking of what she did and the meaning of it all.

Minutes seemed much longer and he solftly spoke, 'I was insecure and doubted when it was not warranted...you were tempted, acted and I was lied to, by the both of you...perhaps you would never have do it, and I...caused it...perhaps not...both of us have managed to contribute to the debacle...I still love you, but that seems not to matter at this moment...'

Abigail looked at him, with the attempt to have a sense of him, but there was no luster in his eyes and a changed person, hope was there, wanting to survive this, but for what was, or what may still be.

He continued, 'I think you need to go...if you want to do what you planned to...you'll decide that...right now I think we should go out own ways, make the financial arrangements, and I hold little hope of recovery. You certainly have a place to go...and I want to go forward, probably without you'. He walked out, not lookin, only hearing a sob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Five - But

Five because you wrote it so well, realistically possible.

Unfortunately, even after 25 faithful years she took up the flirting with a text she had for a week and left the door open for what seemingly was a possible sexual meeting. She knew it and persued it so - after all these years, she was up for it.

He was foolish and did what he did, not out of premoninition, but from curiosity. He didn't even have a reason nor did he distrust her.

Okay, she went the whole route and told Mick she wanted to do it again...SOON and then before she left asked him if he could do the threesome arrangements. No remorse whatsoever!!!

Abi played with fire knowing she wanted to see what it felt like and she liked it and now would be an adulterer unless she could talk dear hubby into swinging or allowing her to be a 'hotwife'?

I know it's a story and well done but it is sad that a happy and trusting 25 year relationship was destroyed. Okay, I'm a guy and no I didn't take sides. She had the opportunity to do nothing but she played, stayed and really, really enjoyed herself - 25 years - GONE!

Had she abstained, hubby would have had egg on his face and looked like a foolish and stupid idiot but this woman (had she been faithful) would have understood his sudden insecurity, saw it as a compliment to her looks and character and would have had fun with hubby and eventually let him off the hook with a great fuck and a big smile.

Thanks for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
admitted cuckold huecuck knows WACC

only an admitted cuck has 1st hand experience being a WACC: others may be cucks but an admitted cuck has no wedding tackle; huecuck is the source for admitted castrated cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Use your heart and your dick to finish the story

You did a wonderful job with the story so far. I'm always up for a good ending for all. Some things to look at. She could ask why did he let her go, or did it turn him on knowing she was going out to surely get fucked this time? We both know it did to a point. She could also confess she has always had this fantasy but didn't know how he would take it and didn't want to chance her messing up her marriage, something like that. She could ask did it turn you on when Mick said I wanted one. did it turn you on to be part of it?

I'm not a story writer so I will leave it to how you want to end it. Good luck and thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So why did she do it ?

What exactly is the wife's excuse for being so easily seduced and eagerly fucked by a complete stranger ? Plus, where after more than two decades of a marriage did her idea for a threesome come from, what exactly is her motivation for the one night stand fuck and now a threesome for a wife who says she had been faithful. What changed ? Just an enormous hole in your story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Don't let ...

Dear Geronimo,

Don't let your alligator dick 'think' you into a corner your mosquito pen can't write you out of!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
His fault? She was innocent?

Did she not plan the meeting?

Did she not go to the man (men)?

Did she not spread her legs?

No a rock fell from the sky hit her knocked her clothes off then bounced over and knocked his clothes off on the rush to pick up the garments fuck just happened (space rock bouncing repeatedly off his ass).

Oh wait hubby held a gun to her head and forced her.

No, the space time continuum would have exploded if she did not have the man press the reset button that located in her pussy (repeatedly).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's an idiot, but...

She's the one who actually did the business, and it didn't take much, did it. They might as well burn up what's left of the relationship & get all they can out, because that's doomed right there.

If she hadn't actually done anything then she'd have every right to be mad, but all she's done is prove he was right to be paranoid! mebbe it was a good thing in the end.

Somewhat mislabled under "loving wives", I think :p

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Where do you take them?

Nowhere. He leaves and files for divorce. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You really have no fucking clue what you are doing do you? Where do these 12 year old authors come from?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago

The husband is clearly an idiot, but he did not cause her to stray. She did it enthusiastically. Divorce the slut immediately. She had the audacity to insinuate it was his fault, and he had the stupidity to believe her.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

cheating fucking god damn whore! divorce her before the 25th

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
had it not been this man she would have fucked another

she failed the test, she wanted to cheat, she cheated, end of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five - BUT

Well written and easily believable.

The dummy, so it seems, gave her an open door ...AND - she went through it - no problem!

A mess - sure BUT, don't lose sight of the fact that she could have been amused and not participated and THEN - she was up for more.!!!

Time to move on - sadly for him - she'll get over it - it was great.

Thanks, you're always good. Any follow up would only show him getting more depressed which would only add to her lack of respect for him and yes - she would enjoy it. Him, she said i t- Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'll admit that you are a very good writer, but how is it that I get pissed after I read one of your stories!? I guess that is what you are going for so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't get it

you start something and do not finish it. I mean you as well as the story.... fuck *** dick breath

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

first there are a lot of temptations out there and his using one is not a trick. but second she fucked the guy so she is history but thord, the guy has to die. not right now and not even next week, but in a year or so he just disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is a name for her...SHE'S A SLUT.

It's doesn't matter that he put the temptation there.... this story is written as if the author thinks there is some tough decision or confusion here... it's utterly ridiculous.

When you catch your wife being a thoughtless, selfish whore, you cut off her hair, burn the letter A into her forehead and toss the trap nude out your door.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
dear anonymous above

you shouldn't carry so much anger around inside. it can't be good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is there to go?

Regardless of his putting her onto the path of infidelity, she's the one responsible for her actions. And those actions show her to be a cheating slut. I wonder how many diseases she now has? Hubby shouldn't have any problems filing for divorce given her level of disrespect. Why would there be any questions about whether of not he'd dump her? Not a very clever story. Certainly not a decent. likeable character among them. Which led to a story that wasn't entertaining. No stars

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why

Why write a story if you are not going to finish it? Reader's don't want their ending they want you to end it, it's your story so finish it. Or it's not rating! I like to know how you would end it.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 9 years agoAuthor
It has ended

dear anon, above.

it did end - and like you said, it's my story.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 9 years agoAuthor
ha-ha

sweet praise from anon. i'll write something cucky for you soon, sweetheart. ;)

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
1st I would want my money back

then I would sue him for services rendered.

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining;

I liked it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`

I wasted my time reading this crap only find it has no ending....it stops in the fucking middle? GOD! Your score went from a 4 to a 1 simply for being an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So the husband put a gun to her head and made her cheat?

If he'd had someone send her texts about bank robbery and she then went out and robbed a bank, he'd be responsible too? Or had someone send texts about using weapons and she then committed a murder it'd be his fault? If so, wives like these need to be institutionalized for their own good.

cw159cw159over 8 years ago
If she was going to do it again...

she will do it again. Oh maybe not next week or next month but she will do it again.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 8 years agoAuthor
dear baseball bat wielding anon

you fool.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony.'s vote of 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH AKA BONNIETAYLOR!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
another 5 for annony.

thanks sweetie for pointing out this story foe me. I very much appreciate it ashole. Good story if annony hates it , it must be good,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Take them to a psychiatrist's office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Cuck In His Chrysalis

Fault Tally: Husband 80% - Wife 20%

What type of sick bastard would do this to his wife? He is sneaky and passive-aggressive. He also gets off on the idea of having a slut for a wife, which means he is a cuck in his chrysalis. He will be the one in the corner pulling his pud as his wife fucks a new bull every Friday night.

You cucks are sick bastards who can't feel the sensitive and spiritual side of your relationship with your wives. You have squandered your imaginative faculties. You have become crass, unfeeling, and wrapped up in your own sick fantasies.

As for the lusty wife: I didn't exactly buy the artifice of her cheat. It wasn't very well put together by the husband/author, etc.

It is too bad for sure that she fell into her husband's twisted web of deceit. But she was setup. I think she might well have made it into her golden years without cheating if her sick fuck husband hadn't set her up.

She will never be able to completely forgive him for this. She was a perfectly healthy woman with a healthy sexual appetite. Her desire for her husband was true. But her mentally deranged husband couldn't see things for what they were.

The wife was absolutely transfixed with grief at the thought of what her husband had done to her and their marriage. Think of the sensitive feelings that have been destroyed!

The husband should be burnt, writhing and wailing on a pyre at daybreak.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in comments.

Voting to offset some other comment just because you don't like the commenter.

I have seen some pathetic shit but that tops the stuff for the week.

As to the story, fucking cheating cunt owes him a threesome, with her and some other girl and he gets a one on one with the other girl until the cheating cunt comes back clean for STD.

That is the only way to balance this shit out.

Fucking stupid husband and a fucking cheating cunt.

Still, that is stupid to blame the husband.

My wife gets flirted with all the damn time. What difference does it make if I ask one of them to do it. She is not supposed to cheat no matter who it is.

She went for it all the way. She is a cheating cunt. It was premeditated unprotected sex with a complete stranger. She could give him STD at the least and worse sentence them both to death with AIDS. And the cunt blames him because she can't keep her legs closed.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ok writing

But stupid cheating cunt.

Kick her stupid ass to the curb.

He is not overly bright either.

He should have had "Mick" lure her to a room where he waited.

He is a dumbass and she is a worthless cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs another chapter

..or a more satisfying ending. He needs a face to face (or rather a fist to face) with the shithead who desperately needs an attitude adjustment after taking taking the man's money then fucking his wife. Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP!

He's a stupid asshole!

She's a cheating twat!

Nowhere to go other than divorce court with this crap!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Not Really a Choice

Usually, I am a fan of reconciliation when it makes sense. It does not in this case. If immediately after her initial sense of remorse, she had indicated that she would never do it again, perhaps they could have gotten past this occurrence.

However, since she instantly indicated she wanted more and even wanted to expand it to a threesome, there is no hope for future fidelity. The husband should kick himself for his stupid test, divorce her and move on with his life.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Take them

My suggestion is that he take the cheating whore straight to divorce court. No questions, no look back. She cheated, her choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If he hadn't?

Right like it is His fault that she jumped at the chance!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To answer your stupid question,

Right to divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DIVORCE - THAT'S WHERE!

OK, SO HE SET IT UP AS A TEST. SHE FAILED... PERIOD! SHE COULD HAVE HAD A NICE MEAL, NICE CONVERSATION, AND GONE HOME (ALTHOUGH THAT'S STILL WRONG)! BUT NO! SHE JUMPED AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY.

TOO BAD, SO SAD...

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago

I think they should hold hands and jump off a stupid cliff. Divorce on the way down. After killing the fucking actor.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Take them anywhere but here!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.