Texting Turns to Sexting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your eyes back in your head, darling. You have all you can handle right here."

Lynette holds up one breast for emphasis. I must agree. We continue to eat when I hear a chirp on my phone. Lynette grabs it and hands it to me. It's a text from Nanette. I drop my phone on the blanket next to me.

"Aren't you going to look at the message, it could be from your mystery lady?"

I tell Lynette that it is from Nanette and ask her if she knows the lady. Lynette tells me she knows her from sight, but not much about her other than she has bought several vibrators and lots of lingerie. She come into the store often, and sometimes with her husband. And, she usually buys things when he is not around.

"Can you describe what she looks like?"

"No, I've been sworn to secrecy. You'll have to surprised. She knows what you look like. Well, at least part of you."

Lynette grabs my cock and laughs. I pick up my phone and open the text. I show my phone to Lynette.

"Wow, she has some nice-looking boobs."

Nanette has sent me a picture of her tits with the message, since you asked politely. They are just as she described, between a B and C-cup, round but slightly less full at the top. Her areole are two inches wide and very pink.

"Rob, I think they will be fun to play with. I'd like to suck on those pointy nipples."

"You know, in one of her messages Nanette said she was thinking about buying a strap-on and wondered if you would be game to share it with her."

"Well, of course I would. I'll have to tell her if she comes in looking for one. Rob, you should take a picture of your cock and send it."

"A dick pic? I don't think so, she's already seen the goods and tasted them too."

"Yeah but, that was two weeks ago. She needs to be reminded of what you have. It might get her juices flowing, like mine do. Come on."

Lynette grabs my cock again and squeezes my shaft. She pumps her hand up and down bringing me back to life. In a matter of moments, I am sporting a full hard-on. Lynette squeezes harder causing veins in my shaft to throb and my glans to turn purple.

"Look, it will be a perfect picture. I'm not letting go until you take the pic. Come on, do it for me and then I'll take you out to the rocks. You do want to fuck me again, don't you?"

Once again, Lynette casts her spell over me. I point my phone at my erection and snap a few photos. Lynette releases my cock and smiles.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? Of course, you were plenty hard."

"If I send this, she is going to see your hand wrapped around my cock."

"Let her see my hand. I want her to know she has competition. Go ahead and send one of the pictures. Let's see how she responds."

Against my better judgment, I send the pic to Nanette. I ask Lynette if she is satisfied. She shakes her head up and down. Lynette is all smiles as she stands up and grabs my hand. I stand up beside her with my cock pointing out ninety degrees. Lynette grabs my shaft and leads me out to the ocean.

"Let's go, it's time for us to put on a show. I want this cock back inside my pussy."

We move out to one of the huge outcroppings. I press Lynette against the big rock and lift her left leg with my hand. Standing in the ocean, I position my cock along her slit and push deep inside her pussy. Lynette's cunt is steaming and wet as I hold her tight against the rock. My cock throbs deep within her sheath. I hold her leg up and press her ass against the rock. I piston in and out of her pussy. I rock my hips back and forth. The movement of my shaft against her clit is electric as the water swirls around us.

We look to the shore to see several people watching us and it heightens our pleasure. Lynette grabs my ass and pulls me hard against her. My cock fills her pussy as we grind together. Her chocolate brown nipples press against my chest.

"Fuck me Rob. People are watching and I'm so horny."

The water splashes around us as our orgasms continue to build. My cock is ready to explode; I press into Lynette and deposit several spurts of cum deep into her pussy. I hold tight while my cock throbs and my jizz flows into Lynette.

"Gawd Rob, I feel your hot cum inside my pussy, I'm going to cum too. Hold me tight baby. Uuhhggg, cummiiiiinnnngggg. Yes, yes!"

Lynette puts her hands on my shoulders and spreads her legs to ride out her climax. I move my hand down to her pussy to rub her clit as she thrashes about. Her clitoris is prominent and easy to locate. I flick the hard bud with my fingertips which fuels Lynette's orgasm. Her knees are weak, and she uses me to support her weight while her climax continues to surge through her body.

I keep my hard cock buried in her pussy and can feel her contractions around my thick shaft. Lynette's juices flood my hand and drip down her thighs. She is breathing heavily with each contraction. The tide moves in with water splashing around our legs. The people on the shore hear her cries of passion.

As Lynette settles down, I lower her left leg and she stands on two wobbly feet. We kiss as I continue to hold her upright. My shaft slips from her cunt; still semi-erect.

"How was that for a show, Lynette?"

"I think the people got their money's worth. I know I did. Gawd, I love your cock Rob. I always have since the first time I laid eyes on it at this very beach."

"You seem to keep a spell over me, Lynette."

"I think I do. Look at your cock, it's still hard after two orgasms. Remember the first time we met here, you had two orgasms and when we stood together, your cock was still hard. That's when I knew I wanted you."

"Well, this is not exactly a 'raring to go' boner, but it's not bad."

Lynette and I wade further out into the ocean and float along the breakers. The cool water refreshes our bones and cleans the sweat and grit from our bodies. Her huge tan tits float upon the water like buoys. We step together and hug each other. Her buoys squish into my chest as we kiss and share a little tongue action. We are feeling satisfied and happy to finally consummate our love making on this portion of Avila Beach, better known as Pirates Cove.

As we make our way back to shore, we pass two other couples who have taken our place amongst the boulders. We smile as we wade past. One lady is already on her knees slurping on a rather large, uncircumcised cock. She looks happy to be playing with her prize.

Lynette and I get back to our beach blanket and towel off. When we are dry, we plop down on the blanket and lay together side by side. I grab my phone and see another text.

(Nanette): Whoever is holding your cock, let her try and match this.

The message is accompanied by a picture of a very wet pussy with shiny outer lips and a cute little triangle of short brown hair adorning her mound. Wow, this sexting thing has really taken a step up.

I hand my phone to Lynette and she studies the picture for several moments. She smiles, grabs my hand and places it on her own fluffy mound. I weave my fingers through her long thick curls.

"Well, I guess we have her answer. She is going to fight for your cock. She does have a pretty pussy. I think we may be able to enjoy a threesome together in the future."

We bask in the sun for the rest of the day. This has been a fabulous day-off for Lynette and another memorable time at Avila Beach for me. Our two orgasms were perfect and will keep us satisfied until our next rendezvous. I look forward to meeting Nanette someday soon. I save her two pictures to my phone to enjoy until then.