Texting Turns to Sexting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About ten minutes."

"How long have you been holding my cock?"

"About ten minutes."

I turn on my side and wrap an arm around Nan, bringing her close to me. We share a loving kiss as she gently moves her hand back and forth, occasionally squeezing me. My cock responds to her touch and becomes fully erect.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you the full attention you deserved tonight. But our threesome was kinda fun. That Hannah is a handful."

"Don't worry darling, after all it was me who brought her to the park. When I went to her house, she started grilling me about where I was all night. And she saw your pick-up truck and wanted to know where it came from. That's when I made up the story about you being an old family friend and that you were just traveling through town for a short visit. Oh my god."

"Quick thinking. Hopefully, she won't see me around town in the future."

Nan giggles which makes me laugh out load. Suddenly, Hannah lets out a snort which makes us laugh even more. Nan squeezes my cock just for fun.

"Keep squeezing my cock like that and I'll have to do something about it."

"That's what I'm counting on. Oh my god."

Nan leans in and kisses me again, this time with more passion. She begins to stroke more vigorously. She has me throbbing in her hand.

"Rob, let's make love right now."

"Now? With Hannah laying right beside us?"

"Look at her, she is dead to the world. She was royally fucked last night and now it's my turn."

"OK, I'm convinced, and so is my cock."

"Come here babe and let Nan's pussy show you what it can do for you. Oh my god."

I scoot closer to Nan and lay back. She wraps her leg over me and bends down to plant a wet kiss on my lips, as she mashes her soft tits into my chest. I feel her hard-pink nipples poke me like two bullets. Her mouth presses against mine while her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. I press my tongue to hers and she presses back harder. I love her take-charge attitude at 3:45 AM. She grinds her pussy and rocks back and forth along my erection. Nan moves up and dangles her boobs in my face. I grab her left breast and pull her nipple to my mouth. I suck her hard nub and lightly graze the flesh with my teeth. I do the same to her right breast.

Her bright pink nipples point at me and are quite erect. Nan lifts to straddle me. Her hot, smooth pussy is wet. She grabs my cock and pumps me several times, before lifting and lining my shaft along her open slit. Nanette drops down on my hips, impaling her sweet pussy with my seven inches. I can't believe how hot and wet she is this early in the morning.

"You fill me up, Rob. I love your cock. My husband never fills me up this much. Oh my god."

Nan sits upright and lifts until just my glans is within her folds. She sinks down again taking my whole shaft into her cunt. She squeezes her pussy muscles and grips my cock as she pulls up again. The pressure along my shaft is exquisite. Nan increases her speed as she rides and milks my cock. I love her technique. I reach up and hold her tits in my hands. I palm each one and feel her hard nipples.

Nan puts her hands on my chest to steady herself and pumps up and down. I feel my climax begin to build. She sure knows how to please. I continue to massage her tits and pinch her pink nipples.

"Nan your pussy feels so good; keep milking my cock, I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh my god Rob, cum in my hot cunt; I want to feel it inside. I love your fingers on my nipples, pinch them harder, and twist them too. I like that."

Nan loves the pressure of my seven-inch cock. She bends down, mashing her tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. We stare into each other's eyes and smile as we continue to fuck. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock as her tongue presses into mine. Nan rises from our passionate kiss and takes long drawn out breaths as she climbs to another orgasm.

"I feel your cock throb. Oh my god, get ready to give me your load. I want all of your morning cum in my pussy."

Nan's poetic words send me over the edge. I push up into her gash and release several spurts of cum. My shaft throbs with each release. Nan tightens her pussy and draws out all my jizz.

"Rob, I feel your juices, cum for me baby, cum for me. Fill me up. Oh my god."

"Geez Nan I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Gawd, you are so hot, you are so wet."

I feel her wet juice drip onto my hips every time she lifts her pussy. Her heat surrounds my throbbing shaft. I continue to massage her tits as she rides up and down. Her inner walls grip my cock as she searches for her own release.

Nan's hips quiver as her fingers reach down to circle her clit. I look down and see her pearl fully extended from its hood and very red. Nan is at the tipping point.

"Uggghhhh. I'm there Rob, I'm there. Oh my god."

I feel her cunt squeeze me as her juices cascade down her thighs onto mine. They cover my shaft as I remain buried deep into her pussy. She slides down on my hips and flexes her pussy muscles a few more times before falling down on top of me. She leans on me and I wrap my arms around her. We roll to our side and lay together panting; trying to catch our breath.

We look over at Hannah as she continues to snore, unaware that Nan and I just made mad passionate love. We really fucked our brains out. We drift off to sleep contented. My glory hole friend and me.

I sleep for several hours after my early morning encounter with Nanette. The sun begins to stream through the window slats as I feel a stirring next to me. Hannah is on her back with her fingers buried in her pussy. I slide closer to her.

"Can I help?"

"Good morning Rob, sorry did I disturb you?"

"No, not all. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do for you?"

"It's just that I get so horny in the morning. I masturbate a lot because my husband is never around. I was going to use Nan's vibrator, but I didn't want to disturb you. My fingers should do the trick."

"I have a nice hard cock right here that you can use."

"Would you make love to me Rob? I want your cock in my pussy again."

I find myself always waking up with morning wood; I might as well put it to good use. Hannah spreads her legs and I roll over on top of her. Her full body is a soft cushion for my frame. The wild bush between her thighs swallows my shaft. I lift and Hannah guides my cock between her puffy folds. I push deep into her cunt and feel the warmth and wetness created by her fingers.

As I lay on top of Hannah, her huge tits and large tummy provide a soft center. I know I was teasing about her full bush of unkept pubic curls, but all that hair provides a nice landing spot for my groin. I work my hips to make my thick shaft piston in and out of Hannah's center core. Each time I pull up more of her girl juice coats my cock. She whimpers every time I thrust deep into her cunt.

Hannah whispers, "Your cock feels really good. Thank you so much for taking care of my needs. You are a wonderful lover."

I bend down and we share a warm kiss to show her my appreciation. Every time my cock is nestled in a warm pussy, I am in heaven and I tell her so. I move nice and slow, so that her passion is building. I want Hannah to enjoy a well-deserved orgasm. She reaches around and grabs my ass, pulling me tighter against her hot body.

"Please fuck me harder now, I want to cum. I need to cum."

I move my hips faster. Hannah responds, wrapping her stubby legs around me. I drive into her pussy faster and faster still. Each time I bottom out, Hannah grunts.

"So deep, so deep Rob."

We build a nice rhythm of fucking. I drive hard into Hannah; her wide ass is pressed into the mattress each time I bottom out. I increase the tempo of my thrusts, some deep and others short. The pressure on my glans is building with every movement. I love this feeling, the building of yet another climax for me. But first, her orgasm is paramount. I look deep into Hannah's eyes. Her smile is so inviting, and I again lower my lips to hers. Our kiss is sweet and loving. We continue kissing with open mouths, our tongues playing against each other. I intensify my thrusting, delving deeper into her heated sheath. She is so wet that I don't stand a chance of lasting much longer.

Hannah's giant tits are mashed between our bodies; I lust for her big boobs. My thrusting is now fast, hard and deep. My balls slap against her ass. The bed shakes with our movement. Hannah is now fucking me back as hard as I am fucking her, reaching for her climax. And then it hits her.

"Yes Rob, that's it. I'm cumming. You're making me cum baby. So good, so good."

Hannah's orgasm rolls though her body from head to toe. She vibrates under me and her legs lock together keeping my buried in her pussy. I feel her inner labia throb with each wave of ecstasy. After several minutes Hannah sinks back on the bed, legs splayed, completely spent. She lays there for several minutes, breathing hard trying to recover from her orgasm. Her eyes are shut tight as her whole body quivers. Eventually, she regains her composure enough to open her eyes and flash the biggest grin.

"Your turn Rob. Come in my pussy please, I want to feel your hot cum."

With Hannah's climax compete, I am ready to unload a volley of cum into her. I start stroking my cock in and out of her satisfied cunt. That familiar feeling emerges. The feeling I experience when my orgasm is seconds away. It starts at the base of my cock, runs up through my shaft to my tip. I feel it along my spine as well. It's a whole-body experience.

I blast a load of thick cum into the depths of her waiting pussy. My head swirls as I pump more seed into Hannah. I continue to move in and out, in and out as our combined juices lubricate my cock and her inner walls. We smile at one another as we listen to the squishy sound of semen and girl juice.

I slow my movements as my cock deflates within her flesh. Hannah squeezes her inner flesh trying to keep me inside. Finally, her legs relax, I slip out completely and roll onto my back. I take deep shallow breaths as I try to focus.

"Thank you, Rob. That's just what I needed, you know how to make a lady feel good."

We spend a few minutes relaxing and kissing before our hunger wins out. As we climb out of bed, Nan wakes up and joins us around the table. The ladies put on their tee shirt dresses while I remain naked. I suggest pancakes and sausage and they are all for it. It's a beautiful morning, so Nan suggests we eat outside.

"Sorry Rob, I think you'll have to put your pants on. We love your cock, but some people might not."

Nan grabs my shaft, "Although I don't know why. It's very pleasing."

The ladies set the table while I cook. We have a pleasant time time eating and talking about the weekend. We all concur that it has been fabulous, although they still question my choice of bathing attire. I suggest some more beach time, unfortunately their husbands are due home around noon and our love fest is ending. After breakfast, the ladies pack and change into more appropriate clothes. Nan dials up Uber and we wait for their ride home.

Nan takes me aside, "Rob, thank you for taking care of Hannah this morning. She's been going through a rough patch at home. She said her husband neglects her needs and she relies on masturbation all too often."

"You were awake for that?"

"Yes, I didn't want to disturb you. I wanted you two to enjoy the moment. You've been so good to both of us."

"I'm so happy you reached out to me, so to speak."

"Well don't get any ideas that this weekend is a one and done. I expect to be in your trailer every time my husband goes fishing. And, we will have a standing date at Diamond Adult World. I'll be using your cock instead of any new vibrators, and it won't be through the glory hole mister. I expect you to share the video booth with me when I'm there."

"Well, I'll be sure to bring the Viagra."

The Uber driver arrives at space 07 and my two goddesses leave together. Nan and Hannah kiss me farewell. As they head home, I make plans to spend the day at the beach. I'll wear my speedo and see what kind of mischief I can get into. The ladies aren't gone long before the sexting starts up again.

(Nanette): Thank you for a wild weekend. So glad it was your cock in the glory hole. My pussy needs a rest, but not for long. Oh my god.

(Rob to Nan): I'm glad it was your mouth sucking my cock. I'm looking at the picture of your tits right now. I love your pink nipples. I want to shoot my load all over them.

(Nanette): And Hannah can lick up all your cum. Oh my god. You're getting me so horny again, I'm going to masturbate when I get home.

(Hannah): Just thinking about last night and this morning. My cunt is still so wet. Will you fuck me the next time you're in town?

(Rob to Hannah): Of course, I will. And you can suffocate me with your boobs. I will slide my cock deep into your wet pussy and make you cum over and over.

(Hannah): Oh god Rob, can I come back tonight? Just the thought of your cock in my pussy is making me so horny.

Hannah sends me a picture of her full bush.

(Hannah): Do you think you can make me look more like Nan?

I do have a lot of experience shaving vaginas, however, this one might require a commercial size hair trimmer. And that is my last thought before slipping into my speedo and walking to the beach. Retirement has its benefits.

12