Texting Turns to Sexting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah realizes her tits are out in the open; she looks at me and just shrugs her shoulders. She grabs each breast and holds them up for my pleasure and keeps right on walking out in to the water until she is shoulder high. I join her, and we float in the ocean; she has the assistance of two huge buoys keeping her afloat.

"Well, I guess my top isn't much help out here."

Hannah laughs as I reach under her body and lift her up to float on the surface. My arms are under her thighs and back. Her boobs sway back and forth as the waves continue to roll by.

"What lovely big tits you have Hannah. They look very suckable."

I bend my head down and latch onto her left nipple. I close my eyes as the salt water rushes over us again. I continue to suck as she palms her right breast and jiggles her flesh. Soon enough my strength gives out and I drop her back down on her feet. Hannah doesn't waste any time, she yanks my speedos down and wraps her hand around my cock. The cool water hasn't diminished my hard-on one bit.

Hannah strokes my shaft with a tight grip. She looks up to me and searches for a kiss. Our lips meet and crush together as she jacks me off. My hands surround her huge tits and I massage and pinch her round globes. I am enjoying this beach time more than I thought.

"I love your cock Rob; do you think I might be able to have you deep inside my pussy one more time?"

"Do you even have to ask? I know where a secluded sand dune is, we can make love outdoors if you'd like."

"Yes, I like."

Hannah releases her hold and I can pull up my speedo as I float in the water. As we make our way to shallow water, Hannah lets her boobs hang free. We are nearly to the shore when she finally tucks herself back into her bikini top.

"Hey, do you enjoy putting on a show for the other people?"

"Yeah, I kinda do. Do you think anyone saw me?"

"Perhaps a few. But don't worry, I don't think anyone will be calling the cops."

When we reach our towels, we don't bother drying off. Hannah grabs the towels and I grab the backpack. We walk down the beach about fifty yards, past several onlookers, before turning and heading up to the dunes. I hold her hand as we walk up the sandy embankment and locate the very same dune that Nanette and I hid out on Saturday.

I jump down into the dune and help Hannah down. We can stand and look out over the beach, but otherwise we are hidden from prying eyes. Hannah arranges our towels and drops down to her knees. She grabs my speedo and pulls them down my legs. I step out and my cock sticks straight out ninety degrees. Hannah reaches for my shaft and draws me closer to her lips. I thrust my hips and Hannah responds by using her tongue to lick the underside of my cock. Her lips engulf my spongy glans and her tongue slathers her saliva all over it. She holds my shaft and stuffs as much of my cock as she can into her mouth. Hannah cups my balls with her free hand.

Her mouth makes slurping sounds as she struggles to get more cock. She pops it out and looks directly into my eyes with a wanton look. She dives back down and sucks me even deeper into her mouth. As she attempts to deep throat me, she reaches behind her and unfastens the knot holding her bikini top. It falls to the ground revealing her large, round tits. I reach down and grab her boobs as she strokes my length. They are heavy and full with small nipples set in the middle of large pale areole.

"I love your big tits Hannah."

Hannah cups her left boob and slaps my cock against her nipple several times. She rubs my dick all around both breasts and nipples. My pre-cum and her saliva leave a shiny trail across her smooth flesh.

I'm as hard as I've ever been. Hannah strokes my shaft with her right hand and wraps her lips around my cock for more sucking. She moans, grunts and slurps as she forces as much of me into her mouth as she can. I pinch her erect nipples and lift her heavy tits. They flop down, and they wiggle and jiggle. She continues to stroke my cock with a very tight grip.

"I'm ready to sit on this hard cock Rob. Come lay down and let me fuck you."

Hannah releases my cock and I lie down on the towels. Hannah pulls the strings on her bikini bottom and throws them to the side. She lowers her body and sits astride my hard cock. She grinds her pussy along the length of my shaft, coating me with her moisture. She lifts, grabs my cock and positions me at the entrance of her quim between her shaved outer lips. I gently push up while she moves down. I slide right into her warm cunt as I fill her completely.

"You fill me up Rob; your cock is right where it should be."

Hannah lifts and grinds down, moving her hips with each move. She knows how to work my shaft, so we experience the most pleasure. I reach up to massage her tits and play with her nipples. Hannah rides me and puts her palms on my chest to balance her movement. She moves up and down on my hard shaft. I reach up and slide my hands under each one of her huge melons, lifting and squeezing her flesh. She flexes her pussy and pulls up milking my cock. I grab hold of her left breast and attach my lips to her nipple. I suck and nibble her hard nub, moving to her right tit and back again.

Hannah bends all the way down against my chest, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples against my skin. We stare into each other's eyes and smile as she continues to fuck me. I open my mouth and invite her kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine. Hannah rises from our passionate kiss and takes long drawn out breaths. She is climbing to another orgasm.

"God Rob, this is so good. I can't believe Nan never told me about you before. This is so fucking good. I love your cock."

Hannah make a move and twists around into the reverse cowgirl. I am now staring at her wide dimpled ass cheeks. I grab her ass with both hands and massage her bum. I slide my hand along the deep crevice and rub her rosebud several times. She grunts as she feels my hand and continues to ride my cock.

I feel her wet juices leak onto my hips as I am buried deep in her pussy. The heat within her core surrounds my throbbing dick. My hands continue to massage her ass cheeks as she enjoys her quick ride up and down. She is surprisingly tight in this position.

Hannah continues with a nice rhythm gliding along my shaft. All my nerve endings seem to be focused on my spongy glans. I am ready to ride through another climax and I urge Hannah to continue. I move my hand back between her deep ass crevice and search out her O-ring with my fingers. Her pussy juice drips down and lubricates my fingers allowing me to thrust two fingers into her anal canal. Hannah grunts again.

"That's feels so good. I've never had my ass used like this. Gawd, keep your fingers buried in my ass, I'm going to cum."

I keep my hand wedged between her fleshy ass cheeks with my fingers buried to the hilt. Hannah keeps my cock up between her folds and pounds her pussy into me. My hips slap against her wide ass as my cock drills deep into her cunt. Hannah continues to slam down on me as she works hard for her orgasm.

"Fill me up Rob. Shoot your cum deep in my pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

Hannah holds onto my knees as she pumps up and down. I feel her inner flesh squeeze my shaft and then let go as her climax spikes and her whole body shakes with passion. She cums in a big way, releasing lots of girl juice from her pussy. I follow quickly sending several spurts of semen into her cunt and mixing with her cum. We fuck each other with total abandon and no regard for our location.

Hannah slumps over breathing heavily with both my cock and fingers locked into place. I lay back on the sand in total bliss. She really took me for a ride, my BBW cowgirl. After several minutes, my shaft softens, and I slide out from between her inner labia. I pull hand from her ass and Hannah rotates around sitting atop of me. I reach up and play with her huge tits as we enjoy the aftermath of our outdoor session. We hear the waves in the background crashing to the shore.

Hannah whispers, "I can feel your hot cum inside me. We came together; there must be something about making love by the ocean."

"Hannah, can you stay the night? I just love your huge tits and your shaved pussy. I just can't get enough."

"I'm sorry Rob, but my husband might get home early; I need to be home first thing in the morning. I can stay for dinner, let's go back to the trailer and see what happens."

Hannah bends down one more time squishing those mammoth breasts into my chest. We share a deep kiss with our tongues tangling before she stands up. Hannah wraps her towel around her and secures the top just above her nipples. The bottom barely covers her pussy, leaving a good deal of her fleshy ass exposed.

"Hannah, aren't you going to put your bikini back on?"

"No, this towel will do. Besides, we're just going to get naked in the trailer anyway. It's a short walk. If anyone sees me, they'll think you are one lucky fella."

"I know I'm one lucky guy, but I can see your sexy ass. The towel doesn't cover much."

"You just said you can't get enough of me."

"You're right about that."

Hannah bends down to pick up her bikini and water. Her ass cheeks are right by my face. I resist the temptation of biting her dimpled butt and stand up. I wrap my towel around my waist, grab my speedo and the backpack. We help each other traverse the steep side of the sand dune and walk back to space 07.

When we come to the low fence, I hold Hannah's hand as she steps over the wooded barrier. Her towel catches a knothole and flutters to the ground. Hannah's massive tits sway in the breeze.

"Oops."

Undaunted, she re-wraps her towel around her boobs and we continue our way. We don't bother to look around to see if anyone caught sight of her naked self. It would be their lucky day if they did. We arrive at my trailer and go in. Just like Hannah predicted, she is now totally nude and slides between the sheets of my queen-size bed. I follow her lead and we snuggle up for a well-deserved nap.

Ninety minutes pass before hunger pains wake us. I leave Hannah resting in bed while I get up to prepare dinner. As I move around the trailer, Hannah throws back the bed covers and lays on her back with her legs spread. She rubs her mound with her hand and slides her fingers back and forth along her inner labia.

"I love feeling my smooth pussy lips Rob. Thank you so much for shaving me."

"It was my pleasure Hannah. Maybe you can get Nanette to shave you in the future. Or better yet, have your pussy waxed by a professional. You'll be super smooth and won't have any stubble."

"Yes, I think I'll do that and then get Nan to lick my smooth lips. She can eat my cunt anytime she wants to."

I smile as I tend to the cooking. I would love to abandon dinner and make love to her right now, but we both need to eat. Hannah winks at me as she runs her hands up and down her body savoring the feel of her soft skin. I watch her caress her body as she lies there on the bed and slowly begins to tease me with her fingers sliding along her labia. She spreads her legs wide giving me a glimpse of her pussy, and then spreads her puffy folds, flashing her moist pink lips. Hannah smiles while she rubs her erect clit.

"Do you like watching me masturbate Rob?"

I can only shake my head as I watch over the stove and cook. Hannah grabs her right breast and gently pinches and pulls on her soft pale pink nipple. She slides her other hand over her shaved lips and fingers her erect clit before inserting two fingers into her dripping cunt. A loud moan fills the trailer. Hannah pulls her fingers out and licks them slowly savoring the sweet taste. She sucks them with a loud slurping sound.

Hannah rubs her huge pink clit and slides her fingers in and out of her throbbing cunt. Holding her outer lips wide open she wiggles and moans on the bed. She has a beautiful pussy with full lips and a beautiful deep rose-pink color. She is neatly shaved with a trim triangle of black hair covering her Mound of Venus.

Hannah sucks one nipple deep into her mouth and nibbles on it making loud slurping sounds. She sucks her nipple deeper into her mouth and uses one hand to help her dripping pussy. I watch Hannah tease her clit with butterfly touches as she and licks her boob. Her moans grow louder and louder as her orgasm overtakes her and her whole body shakes. Her fleshy thighs tremble, her huge tits wobble. Hannah continues to moan while she rides out her climax. My cock is rock hard as I watch her stimulate herself. There is just something about watching a lady masturbate that is so erotic.

As Hannah regains her senses, she sees my condition and beckons me over to the bed. I turn off the stove; dinner will just have to wait a few more minutes. Hannah sits up and slides to the edge of the bed. I move between her spread legs and she grabs my cock at the base. She flashes the biggest grin just before she slides her mouth down the length of my shaft.

Hannah's hand is warm and wet with her juices as she slides it up and down my cock while sucking my glans. She gently fondles, cups and squeezes my balls. She sucks the tip of my cock and then licks up and down my seven inches. I spread my legs a little more to give her room to work. Hannah moves her head lower and licks my smooth shaved balls. She uses her tongue to lightly massage each one before sucking them between her lips. She pulls on my sack and my nuts pop from her mouth. The pleasure is intense.

Hannah continues to assault my cock. She takes as much of my shaft as she can, all the way to the back of her throat. I sense that I might explode inside her mouth, but I hold off for a few more exquisite minutes. She slowly withdraws from me, sucking all the way until I leave her mouth with a pop. My hands are on Hannah's shoulders to brace myself on my wobbly legs. Her blowjob brings tears to my eyes.

Hannah resumes sucking and licking my erection. She slides her hands up and down, pumping me. With each downward motion of her hands she slurps as much of my cock into her mouth as she can. She is on a mission to bring me to climax.

My legs stiffen, and I arch my back while I groan loudly. Hannah doesn't stop, she moves her head and hands, sucking my cock and until I explode. I release several jets of cum into her waiting mouth and she swallows each one. Her tongue licks my sensitive glans as she coaxes every drop of jizz from the tip of my cock. Hannah sits on the bed and inspects my cock for any more cum.

"I think you drained me Hannah. Gawd that was such a great blowjob. I'm so happy you came back today."

She decides my cock needs a little more attention and licks the entire length from bottom to top and all around the sides. She pays special attention to my shaved balls. When Hannah completes her task, she leans back, takes a deep breath and contemplates the day's events. She is totally satisfied and has a lot to tell Nanette. Hannah finally releases my soft cock one last time.

I grab her hand and help her stand. We embrace and share a deep soulful kiss. I taste remnants of my semen as our tongues play for the final time. I hold her tight and press her huge tits against my chest.

"Rob, promise me that you'll look me up the next time you are in town. It's been such a pleasure to meet you, I haven't had this much cock in such a long time. I'll be texting you a lot, or should I say sexting. It will be fun."

Hannah and I enjoy one last meal together before we dress and say good-bye. I'll miss my sweet BBW with the huge tits, even though we live in the same town. I don't want to violate Nanette's secret.

Around 8:00PM, while I rest up from my wild weekend, my cell phone chirps again. I check the screen and smile.

(Catherine): Hi Rob. Samantha and I have had a wonderful time exploring the nude beaches, but now we are on the way home. We should be back by Thursday. Meet me at my place at 6:00PM, I'll cook dinner and tell you all about our adventures. I miss you and your hot cock. You can tell me all about your weekend. Love you. 'C'.

Catherine attached a picture of her perfect Double-D's. They appear a little tanner than the last time I held them in my hands. You know, a fella can get used to this sexting thing.

12