Texting with Victoria

Story Info
Victoria's libido rubs off on her best friend Heather.
4.3k words
4.72
15k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria heard her phone ding. It was across the room and she was watching Netflix with her boyfriend so she didn't bother getting up. Then it dinged several more times.

"You may as well check it, someone sounds like they're either really bored or have something time sensitive to tell you," Mike said. He smiled to let her know it was fine. "It's not like we haven't seen this one before".

When Victoria got up, he took the opportunity to squeeze her butt. She looked back and smirked with her eyebrows down in mock disapproval. Mike got up and went to the bathroom. Victoria got over to her phone, which dinged one more time on the way, and opened the message.

Heather: Victoriaaaaaaaa.... Heather: Ugggggghhhhhhhhhh Heather: Whyyyy are guys so stupid?! Heather: I swear it's like a light switch with David. We haven't had sex in a MONTH. A MONTH! I'm going dry over here T.T Heather: I give up. I'm just never going to have sex again. You'd think marriage is like, guaranteed getting laid whenever I want.. but noooo. I gave up so many guys, for this?!

Victoria: Oh no! I'm sorry Heather frowning I take it our plan didn't work?

Victoria walked back over to the couch and sat, getting comfy. David came back and they continued to watch a show they've seen a dozen times.

Heather: No! The asshole didn't even say anything. I spent 80 dollars on this god damned lingerie and I feel as sexy as is possible since my husband doesn't even want to fuck me. He pretended not to notice and went to bed.

Victoria: That's so terrible. The first two weeks or so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after you told me the result of talking about it... now this? Idk.

Heather: Yeah. And I mean... He gets so defensive about it. Maybe he has low t? I saw a commercial about it and it kinda fit, but it's hard to talk to him without him taking it as an insult. I'm just so sexually frustrated!!! >.<

Victoria: I'm sorry :((

Heather: And then you over there... gettin it on the regular. And i know you're not braggin, I'm just ugggh. I want that. Like when you told me about when you guys went to the coffee shop, and it was really busy and he grabbed you and took you to the bathroom, locked the door, bent you over and just took you. SPLOOSH

Victoria: That was pretty hot.

All this talk was starting to get Victoria excited. She shifted her weight, squeezing her thighs together and slowly rubbing them together, enjoying the little thrill. Mike seemed not to notice, he was laying back on the couch with his hands behind his head watching the show.

She stretched her legs out and rested her feet in his lap. He looked over a her but she pretended to still be engrossed in her texting. He reached down and started rubbing one of her feet and Victoria groaned softly. He gave a damn good good foot rub.

Victoria: I'm pretending to be talking to you still. Play along...

She started, very slowly, to move her other foot from his thigh to his crotch. She enjoyed the foot rub and moved it again, you know, normal foot movement, just enjoying the massage.

Heather: ... What is going on over there rn? Victoria: You don't wanna know ;) Heather: I NEED to know! At least I can live vicariously through your sexual exploits. Details! Victoria: All this talk was starting to turn me on, so I'm on the couch with Mike and pretended to want a foot rub, now I'm pretending like I'm not rubbing his cock with my foot in my fuzzy socks. lol Heather: OMG... what's he doing? Victoria: rubbing my foot... hang on

Victoria could feel him growing harder as she rested her foot directly on him. She pretended not to notice. Mike shifted his hips but she kept her foot right there, without moving it around.

Victoria: He's hard lol. But I'm still playing coy. Heather: You have a hard dick. Right there . JUST FUCK HIM!@!! Victoria: Lol I told you, you wouldn't wanna know. But yes... I should... Wait. I know why I have typos... are you? Heather: Don't Judge me! ... How big is he?

Victoria laughed and Mike looked over at her. She kept her face on the screen but she felt the flush in her cheeks and she knew her nipples were standing up through her thin t shirt. She gave up pretense and started rubbing him in earnest. Mike groaned and leaned his head back. She started using both feet and trying to pull down his gym shorts. He pulled them down for her and she wrapped her fuzzy feet around it and began slowly stroking him.

Victoria: Sorry. Ok. I've got his cock out, and I'm giving him a footjob with my fuzzy socks on. And um.

Victoria put her right heel on top of Mike's balls and pushed his cock between her feet to measure.

Victoria: Idk. He's not a porn star, but its nice. Its about as long as my whole foot so maybe a bit over 6 and thick. Really thick.....

Victoria had a wicked idea. She made sure the sound was off on her phone and snapped a quick picture and sent it to Heather.

Heather: O.O Fuuuuuuuuuck...

Victoria: Hey. I gtg I need to get him inside me lol. ;)

Heather: Mmm. ok. I can work with this. ttyl <3 Have FUN! ----------- The next day Victoria is at her computer desk after work and she notices a message from Heather.

Heather: Omg. I needed that soooo bad last night. With all the bs going on I felt unsexy and I just haven't felt like doing anything. But since I was all dressed up and thinking about... well, you were there. But I realized I hadn't gotten off in like a week. But here's the crazy part. David came downstairs to get some water, and I had to stop like I still lived with my parents or something. I thought I was going to die. I gave myself blue... labia. I guess. anyway, when he FINALLY went back upstairs (which sucked more because I was super in the mood) I went back to it harder and it was just... explosive.

Victoria: Lol, Well good for you, taking your libido back. A whole week though?

Heather: I KNOW! And you know I'm a Scorpio so...

Victoria: Oh I know lol. And besides, some people are into that.

Heather: Scorpios?

Victoria: Lol Yes. Also, the whole, delayed gratification thing. Getting close and stopping and going thing.

Heather: What? Why? That sounds terrible! lol all i could think about was finishing.

Victoria: Well it is pretty fun, cus that's all they can think about too. ;)

Heather: This sounds like personal experience.Victoria: Welllll.... I don't mean to give away all of Mikes secrets... but he does have a fetish for, well the internet calls it orgasm control.

Heather: ... Go on

Victoria: Olord. So basically. He waits a few days, actually avoiding getting off, and when we finally do stuff, he asks me to make him hold off for as long as I feel like. It makes me feel very sexy and like, powerful.

Heather: That sounds so hot. Like, like a dominatrix, without the whips and pain.

Victoria: EXACTLY! I mean, I kinda just go with the flow. At first I felt really awkward about it but it got fun.

Heather: So wait, did he go a whole week?

Victoria: No, idk if he could lol. The longest time he's gone without is like, 4 days. Not counting when he's sick or something.

Heather: Jeeze, he must be bursting at the seams by then.

Victoria: Oh it gets worse. So sometimes, for fun, I'll play with him for a good 20/30 mins. Then tell him he has to wait till tomorrow. You wanna see ready to burst? That's it. You can tell he's horny the whole next day. And basically that intensifies each time I do it.

Heather didn't reply for a while so Victoria go back to working on her project. About 5 minutes later Heather replies

Heather: Ok. I can't lie to you. I just got off to the idea of that kinda power. It's so hot.

Victoria: Lol, I think it's hot too. I'm sorry you can't do stuff like that with David.

Heather: Yeeeaah. So... I was wondering....

Victoria: Oh god.

Heather: Noooo! It doesn't have to be weird! I just thought it would be fun. So like, instead of you deciding... you let me decide... when... he...

Victoria: Hmm...

Heather: And ya know, maybe I could help coach you along and it would be more fun for him.

Victoria: You do have what I would call a dominatrix personality. lol

Heather: Scorpio

Victoria: Okay... I have an idea.

Victoria went on to describe her plan. Heather was very excited to try it out. The next day Victoria messaged Mike and told him that she wanted to plan for a sexy night tomorrow and to not touch himself until then. He, of course, agreed immediately. Since Victoria was off, she spent the rest of the day cleaning and getting ready. She fixed her hair, did her makeup and put on some tiny, silky shorts, and matching silky halter top. When Mike got home she greeted him with a hug.

"Oh my god, I've been thinking about you all day." He grabbed her in a hug and pulled her against him hard. She smiled against his chest.

"Mm.. I've been thinking about this all day, too". She pressed her hips against his and wiggled slowly against him. Then she spun around in his arms and pressed her ass against his swelling cock.

"Remember those belly dancing classes I took a few years ago?" She began to do some of the hip roll moves she learned. Mike groaned in pleasure and placed his hands over her stomach.

"Yessss. So glad you took those classes."

Victoria laughed and pulled away from him. "Ok you. Go take a shower and get ready. I want you in bed and naked."Mike didn't say a word, he just walked over to the bedroom, keeping his eyes on her the whole time till he was inside the room. As soon as she heard the shower start up, Victoria messaged Heather. Victoria: Ok. The rooster is in the coop. Heather: FINALLY! Ugh. I'm so excited, I had to change twice today. And you really should leave the sexy talk to professionals. Victoria: You just have no flair for comedy. Heather: IS HE DONE YET>!@ Victoria: Calmness. Be as the river.... actually the shower just turned off. Stand by...

Victoria slowly walked over to the door and heard Mike jump onto the bed. She entered the room and set her phone on the dresser next to her ear buds. Mike's eyes were glued to her. He was totally naked and laying right in the middle of the bed. Victoria walked over to the bed and began crawling up to him. Taking her time, letting her silky top rub all along his legs, she slowed down to let her breasts engulf him before moving up to his mouth. They began kissing, slow at first but Mike quickly got more aggressive. He was a decent kisser, but he was desperate and horny.

Victoria positioned her hips over his, his cock pressed against her. The material of her shorts were perfect for smooth skin, she began to ride him, turning herself on. Mike began moaning and running his hands up from her hips, under her shirt and over her breasts. She didn't bother with a bra, liking the way the shirt showed off her hard nipples. "Are you ready?" Victoria asked, raising herself up to a seated position. She scooted forward so Mikes erection nestled between her ass cheeks. Mike nodded feverishly. "Fuck yes. Whatever you wanna do, I'm so turned on... I need it." Victoria smiled. "Oh, I'm glad you said that." She leaned over him, putting her hands on the headboard and lowered her breasts down to his face. He inhaled deeply and tried to kiss them through the fabric. Meanwhile, Victoria grabbed the fuzzy, leather, straps Heather got her a few days ago. Gotta love that fast shipping. She sat back up and held up the straps so he could see what he was in for.

Mike's eyes went a little wide. They hadn't played with bondage much before and... He was about to speak up, so she started rocking her hips, rubbing her ass on his cock. He seemed to relax a little bit but didn't move his arms up. She got up and moved his dick to position between them. She started rocking her hips, grinding into him, and at the same time, moved his arms up over his head. She used the little buckle to cuff him together, and tied it to a rope she hid earlier.

His hands were separated by about 8 inches, he rested them behind his head, looking into her eyes and rocking his hips with her movements, grinding against her. She went back to kissing him and got lost in the sensations of lips, tongue, and his smooth cock sliding up and down, pressing into her. She almost forgot what she was doing. After a while she sat back up and scooted down, sitting on his upper thighs. She reached down and started stroking him.

Mike closed his eyes, groaning in pleasure. He slowly thrust his hips into her. She smiled and began stroking a bit faster. "I didn't even get out the lube yet...." She sped up even more, short, quick strokes. "Wouldn't it be funny if I went through all this teasing and made you cum right now?" She laughed. As mike moaned; "Nooooooo". It was somewhere between a complaint and pleasure.

Victoria let go and rolled over to the side, pulling something out from under a pillow. Mike looked over and saw just in time to get blindfolded by a scarf. He also thought he saw a bottle of lube, but it was too quick.

Once Mike was safely blindfolded, Victoria got up and off the bed. "Hey! Come ba-a-a-ck." Mike said in a playful whine, he accentuated each 'a' sound with a thrust of his hips, Victoria became totally distracted watching his cock bounce around. She shook her head and went to the dresser, picking up her phone. She double checked to make sure the sound was off, and started a video call with Heather. Heather picked up immediately, that made Victoria smile, he friend was wearing what appeared to be one of he sexiest bras and clearly was anticipating this.

"Can you hear me?" Heather said very quietly, in case she could be overheard. Victoria nodded her head yes. Heather had set her phone on her computer desk and sat in a chair. "Okay. Show me." Victoria smiled, she was extremely excited, getting a voyeuristic and mischievous thrill tingling down her spine. Heather made a sultry yummy sound as she finally got to see the scene Victoria had set up. "This is perfect. Exactly what I imagined. Ok. Set the phone on your nightstand so I can see everything. Then, grab a scrunchy or hair tie and tie his balls."

Victoria blushed hard. She wasn't used to the whole dirty talk stuff and was a little embarrassed by doing what Heather said, but it was also really turning her on. She set the phone on the stand and made sure Heather could see, then kneeled on the foot of the bed and pulled the hair tie out of her hair. She reached down and grasped dick, gripping it and giving it a few squeezes to keep him excited. With her other hand she began massaging his balls, pulling on them lightly, then with her index finger and thumb, she gripped them lightly. By now Mike was moaning, he gasped slightly when she began pulling on him. She wrapped her hair tie around twice, leaving his big testicles in a smooth package. She wanted to lick them now that they were all exposed like that. She leaned down and stuck her tongue out. "No. He hasn't earned that yet. Just lick once with the tip of your tongue, one long lick on each. Make sure to grip his dick, and as soon as you're done, pull away and get off the bed."

Victoria did as instructed. When she gripped Mike he moaned, and got louder when she began to lick "Mmm, yessss.." When she pulled away he made another disappointed noise. Victoria was fighting hard not to laugh too loud. "Now, get out the lube, and dribble a bunch on to him, but only use your fingertips to spread it around. I want there to be enough to stain the sheets. And do NOT grip, only fingertips. Take your time with it."

As Victoria began the process, heather watched on. It was better than she could have hoped. The lighting was great, she could see everything clearly, and it was so fucking hot. Mike was telling her to touch him. She was about to start when Victoria piped up again; "Wait for him to beg. He will..." Her voice was low and husky at this point. She was right tho, after a few seconds, Mike went from telling, to asking and finally pleaded with her to touch him. When she finally poured the lube on, Heather could tell he was anticipating her starting a nice handjob. As Victoria rubbed all over with her fingertips, she wasn't going further, he asked her pretty please, could she pleeease start jerking him off. Victoria was feeling great. So sexy and powerful. She was grinning and slowly lubing up his dick. Heather took this time to start touching herself. She was going to make this last until she was satisfied. Heather lowered her mic volume so she wouldn't be too loud.

"Okay, now drag your nails, across his balls, tickle them and scratch. Not too hard, but switch between the two until he wants you to stop. As soon as he starts shaking his legs or trying to move away, grip the base of his dick and squeeze kinda hard and jerk him fast, then tickle the fuck out of his balls and let go of everything."

Victoria did just that. Mike seemed to be enjoying at first, but before long he began to move his hips left and right in an attempt to get away. When Victoria grabbed his cock, and started to stroke, she gave it a ten count. Then, smiling, Victoria attacked. She tickled him till he was thrashing around, laughing, and begging her to stop. She let go and Mike caught his breath.

By now Heather had soaked through her expensive panties. Worth it. "Ok. Now we're going wait thirty seconds, and when I say go, give him the handjob he's been waiting for." Heather enjoyed watching him bob up and down, he moved his hips as if begging Victoria to touch him. Heather counted to thirty. "Go." Victoria was almost hypnotized by everything. She gripped Mike's cock firmly and began to stroke up and down, from base to tip. She used a medium pressure, one stroke every second. Mike was going out of his mind. "Mmmmm fuck yesss. It feels sooo good." Victoria was on fire, she loved the feeling of power she was getting, and having Heather coach her on what to do made her feel more confident. She was getting seriously turned on and started to wish she could just fuck Mike. But she pushed that down and focused.

Heather was watching closely. She was getting close herself, watching how hard Mike was and hearing him groaning. "Tell him you want him to say he's going to cum." Victoria nodded and told Mike who was able to reply in between moans. Heather continued to play with herself, one hand caressing her breast, the other furiously rubbing her clit. She backed off just slightly, trying to time it just right.

"Mmmmm Babe, I'm getting close... Fuck yesss."

Heather just managed enough focus to tell Victoria. "Let Go!" Victoria let go. The timing was perfect, right then Heather sent herself over the edge. It was a powerful orgasm, sending waves of pleasure through her. She couldn't help but moan herself, watching Mike's poor dick standing up straight, bouncing as he thrust his hips wishing for Victoria to finish him off. Heather cooled down for a minute, and staring at Mike's desperate cock, went back to playing with herself. She wanted another one. "Do it again." Heather instructed.

Victoria wrapped her fingers around him and began stroking him. Full handed pumps. It didn't take long before he was close again."Stop." Heather was getting a good idea of his body language. Again Mike groaned, thrusting into the air. "Again. This time I want you to take your thumb and index finger, make a circle, and just slide them over the tip of his dick. Barely touching."Victoria did as instructed. At first Mike didn't seem to be responding much, but as she continued, she noticed he was getting harder. After a minute or so he was moaning."Keep it up. don't change pace at all, and if he thrusts, keep your hand where it is on his dick, you set the pace, not him." After another minute, Mike was trying desperately to thrust through her fingers to get more friction. "Ffffuuuuck. Pleeease! You've had me so close for so longgg."Heather made a pleased noise and a low moan. "Don't say anything. Keep going... I'll tell you when to stop." Victoria kept up her assault. Same pace, methodically keeping Mike on edge for another full minute. By then Mike was sweating, breathing heavy and nearly constantly thrusting.

12