Texting with Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you can stop. Give the boy a breather." Heather said. She was thoroughly enjoying having a man to play with, even if it was virtually.Victoria got off the bed and walked over to the phone, grinning at her friend. "That was evil." Victoria whispered to Heather with a little giggle. Mike was groaning and breathing so loud she figured he couldn't hear. Heather was breathing heavily but composed herself. "That was hot is what it was. I'm gonna go again. And I think it's time we took care of you too."Victoria looked at the phone with a puzzled expression. "Take off your bottoms, mount his face, and tell him he has to get you off before you'll consider letting him."

Victoria wasn't sure about this, it crossed the mental line she set up earlier but she was so fucking horny from everything, she couldn't say no. She pulled off her bottoms and climbed onto the bed. She straddled his stomach at first and Mike, figuring what she wanted, adjusted his arms so her knees would fit on either side of his head. Victoria scooted back and positioned herself over his mouth. "You've had a little fun. Now it's my turn. And you better do a good job if you want me to keep going." After telling him that Mike began to kiss her outer lips, pressing his mouth into her. Then licking, slowly, getting her warmed up. Not that she needed much, he realized. She was beyond wet. He began licking the inner lips, with the point of his tongue. It sent shocks through Victoria who lay down on his stomach. Heather did not realize how sexy this was going to be until just now. "Grip his dick while he does it. Stroke it every now and then, keep him nice and hard." Heather could tell Victoria was masturbating again and it turned her on even more.

Mike kept licking for a bit and stopped briefly when she gripped his cock. She wiggled her hips and he went back to work. He was encouraged by her grip and began licking her clit. He used wide, flat licks with a lot of pressure at first. Nice and slow. Victoria was moaning and really getting into it. Mike was always good at giving head but the extra layer of being watched... Victoria wasn't going to last long. Apparently neither was Heather. Her heavy breathing and occasional moan was turning Victoria on even more. Mike could tell she was getting closer. She began grinding herself against his tongue. He sped up and let her press against his chin, pushing his face hard against her. Victoria began the tell tale signs of orgasm by tensing up. Mike kept the exact pace that got her close.

Heather saw Victoria tense up after about three minutes. Seeing her friend riding her boyfriends face, it was all Heather could do to wait, but it was time. "Yes yes yess fuck yesss" Heather didn't realize it but she was moaning in Victoria's ear. Victoria seemed to be getting off on it and almost simultaneously, they both came hard.

Victoria turned around and immediately curled up next to Mike, and kissed him. Cuddling and breathing heavy in the afterglow. Mike was still very hard, his cock was standing straight up, shiny with lube and had a stream of precum pouring down the front. It was very erotic. On a whim, Victoria got up, grabbed the phone and brought it over so Heather could see. "MMMM fuck. That's so hot." Victoria heard the click noise of a screenshot. Apparently Heather wanted a keepsake. Victoria couldn't help but laugh, she was so full of endorphins. Victoria whispered to her friend, smiling. "So how do I end his suffering?" Heather waited a long moment before responding. "Hey Victoria... Do you think... Like... Do you think he could wait an entire week? I'm going to be in your town for work next week." Victoria and Heather shared a laugh.

To be continued...


12