Texts from an Ex

Story Info
A crazy growth spurt and a size obsessed, cock hungry ex.
2.4k words
4
20.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

27 Oct, 2016

Look, I don't know what to say, I know it's selfish but I just don't think it makes sense to be stuck with a boyfriend for our twenties. Maybe we just met at the wrong time. I dunno. I do love you but I'm just curious. And it's gonna suck for a bit, for me too. But you'll thank me, honestly, in a few years. Play the field, fuck a different guy every night, go to sex parties, download the apps. It definitely doesn't seem like it but I AM doing us a favour. You'll do great out of this, trust me!

Seen

23 Oct, 2020

Heyyy, Kai how are you? Hope you don't mind hearing from me? Was hoping I would run into you at some point but somehow never did... and now it's been 4 years (I think?)! Crazy, but you popped up on my boyfriend's Instagram, I think he follows your fitness page? I barely recognised you! Haha he couldn't believe we used to date. Anyway, got me thinking about you again so just dropping a text. Hope all is good man!

Kai

Hi Glen, all good here. Crazy that we never bumped into each other but with college over I guess we just went different paths. Yeah I think my insta pops up on the explore every now and then. Anyway glad you're doing good

Glen

Thanks! I was thinking maybe we did cross paths and I didn't recognise you lol! When did you start going to the gym? Day we broke up obviously? Joking haha but seriously you look amazing, I mean, not about the looks I guess but obviously you had a crazy fitness journey or whatever. Actually it's weird to see you look so different I got a shock! In a good way ofc. But yeah, really, wow you look fucking giant well done! anyway glad you're happy!

Kai

Oh yeah haha I guess if you haven't seen me in a few years that could be weird for you. I actually started to go the gym before we broke up but I think we maybe weren't talking as much in the last few weeks with exams. And I guess you had made up your mind about then as well.

But yeah, I guess I have the genes for the gym, plus 5 times a week for 4 years. Aaand I had a weird late growth spurt as well. Had to pay a doctor 500 bucks to tell me it's nothing to worry about. I checked your page, I think I recognise your bf, maybe he DMed me a while back or something. Ages ago I think.

Glen

Oh I thought it was crazy thinking you had gotten taller too but .. you have haha. That's crazy. So you're like.. 6'4" or something now i guess? Ah yeah I'm sorry how things ended, not even clear in my memory, I read my last text to you and I don't remember who that guy even is .. sorry! But I guess I messed up haha

But I wasn't wrong, you did do well out of the break-up lol

Kai

6'7" actually. Yeah we were young and dumb, sad for a week and moved on. It's okay.

Glen

Fuck! That's crazy! Like how does that happen at 21? Haha I have to ask... did anything else get bigger too? Haha don't kill me for asking!

Kai

I mean yeah, that weird growth spurt is why I made gym progress so fast, I guess it was like taking steroids or something. First year I worked out I just blew up with muscle. Ripped a few shirts kind of shit. I was putting an like... an inch of bicep every month for a bit. After 6 months my thighs got so thick that I had to Goodwill all my jeans. Even my feet got a size bigger. So yeah, affected me all over

Only thing the dr did was take my bloods to make sure my organs weren't blowing up

Glen

So what do your biceps measure now? So it was like a second puberty.. just everything got big... or bigger I guess? So your pics aren't edited? I was thinking maybe they were a bit facetuned or something haha (which we all do so no shame!)

Kai

Second puberty? I guess. Biceps are 25 inches, bigger than Arnies in his day. But I'm so tall it doesn't really look so out of place.

No editing, I don't even bother filtering unless the light is fucked up

Glen

I feel like it would be weird if we did meet up! Like.. same Kai, but a different body?

Kai

Yeah

24 Oct 2020, Glen

Hey just wanted to text after last night, sorry if I came across a bit weird about your growth thing! Just looked at my texts again and maybe I was bit intrusive! Was just so shocked haha, forgot I was taking to Kai! Anyway, I wasn't messaging you about your insta, it just reminded me to finally send a text. I guess I meant to say that you're obviously still special to me and I do think about our memories and the crazy nights we had, and was glad you're doing well!

Kai

No problem, kind of hard not to fixate on it. Yeah it's weird for me too tbh, even seeing old photos of myself I think .. that's the real me, not this giant. But yeah, weird but obviously I'm really happy with the way everything went. It is crazy to be this size haha. I still look down every now and then and say wtf haha

Yeah we did have some fun times. Getting some memories back too.

Glen

Yeah, what does it feel like to wake up and just be.. that big? I mean, compared to before haha. I mean, Your arms are so so massive, that pic you put up today, your biceps are like basketballs. do you have to do that funny bodybuilder walk thing where your arms don't touch your sides haha?

Fixating on the body again! Sorry! Balance it out, what did you end up working in?

27 Oct 2020, Kai

It feels amazing honestly. I was always tall and big I guess so I never knew what it was like to be short. I remember you explaining it before, the way people don't hold doors for you, or bartenders serve you last. But now being this big it does feel like people just move to make room for you. Which is weird. But yeah it feels really good to have the muscle I guess.. just feeling strong is kind of.. I dont.. sexy. Like I know that's what people are thinking of me when they're looking at me and that's powerful

Basically my work is the gym. I work out, put up photos and there's a paypal link in my bio that people click for some reason. People just sends me money saying "buy protein powder" or usually just "fuck me"...and enough do it that I basically just live off that. Few sponsored posts and that's it.

How about you.. did you go on any kind of "fitness journey"?

Glen

Just running really, and Pilates. Some cable work and lots of squats. Bottom exercises haha. I mean, I think I look good now too, but noooooot quite as fit as you maybe haha.

Oh that's badass, so these are like .. paypigs? Or do you have to respond to them for them to be paypigs?

Yeah that sounds .. like a lot haha. I mean you were always sexy, and I think you always had that kind of.. I guess big dick energy. Like, the quiet confident guy that people just knew was packing lol.

Kai

Haha I do joke that they're paypigs but I dont reply to them. I turned my DMs off because I just kept getting nudes all day so the only way people can message me now is by paypalling with a message. I don't know why they do it but not complaining

Yeah I guess that energy gets stronger when you suddenly grow a few inches and put on 200lbs of muscle

Inches in height I mean

Well both I guess

Glen

Oh, really?

Haha that's what I meant when asked before if "everything grew"

Okay 200lbs.. yeah lookin at your pics and I can believe it.

Okay forgot I asked sorry!

That joke whooshed me sorry!

Kai

I volunteered the information, it's okay

But yeah it got some ... juice ..in the growth spurt

So I'm in proportion. Which is good because a small cock and balls resting on these fucking thighs would not look good haha

Glen

......

Stop you are making me sweat haha

And I saw the pic you just put up of your thighs and they are.. wow... how are they that big? Like really.. holy fuck.. that is muscle. You could crush me with those haha

You were really fucking big when we were together

Your dick I mean

Like, i remember it taking months before we properly had sex haha

And you are bigger now, howwww

I did miss your dick afterwards haha. I never really ended up with a guy the same size!

I remember the first time I held and it filled up my hands.

I think that's the night we became boyfriends haha

Kai

Yeah.. I think that's the night when I first realised I was hung

I remember when you jerked me and you just being amazed at the size of the strokes and how it pushed your hand apart when I got hard

And that first time comparing dick sizes lol. I was like, holy shit I'm huge

I never knew if you were into that or were embarrassed?

Yep, bigger now anyway. I guess I don't notice it as much on my body

But it is huge. Too big really. Feel like a monster sometimes

Like, can't wear sweatpants or certain underwear kind of big

It makes sex kind of tough. And I'm too well known on social media to use apps

I can't say "need size queen with fist sized asshole"

But yeah, big dick energy, people find you

Is your boyfriend small then?

Glen

WOW okay I am embarrassing myself but I don't care I really need to see tht

Like, not just in a sex way but it's crazy that I knew your body so well and now it's different

Okay but also in a sex way you know I'm a size queen haha

Em I guess there's a space between being embarrassed and turned on and that's what kind of drives me crazy in bed. But you started that haha that was the first time that I felt it. But being smaller by so much.. but it was okay because it wasn't that I was "small" just that you were .. you. And that's what made me ask if we could be boyfriends lol. I felt like I needed to ... "own" your cock

Being a size queen is your fault! You made me say all the crazy stuff in bed about how big you were and shit. I was calling you daddy when you were 18 lol. You owe me!

No he's not small but just not where you used to be,.. and I don't even know where you are now

He's a bit small but we also use a lot of toys so I can still take some BIG dick

I want to see so I can tell if I can still take you lol

Kai

Are you asking for a dick pic?

Glen

I mean that or in person. I'm just curious!

Kai

Lol... I'm just curious

you broke up with me because you were just curious

About what else was out there

I'm obviously not bitter, like you said, you were right, it was good to spread oats

It's just funny that you used to same language to break up with me that you're using now because you want to see my donkey dick

Glen

Yeah but you're also texting me lots of details about how big you are and how much muscle you put on and lots of details about your fucking donkey dick so I have to assume that you wanted to show off

Or you made it up to embarrass me

And it worked

And I fell for that shit about your doctor and growth spurts

Okay deleting this and redeleting you from my life

I can't believe I fell for this shit and typed all that out

Kai

What are you talking about

In you're going to have a hissy fit then here:

Glen

Image Received

That's not real lol

You're pathetic

You are literally crazy hung already why are you pretending this is you

Like what's the point

Video received

FUCK

Okay I'm sorry Jesus fuck I can't believe that

You have put that in someone?

I'm so horny haha fuuckkck

You are so so massive. Kai what the fuck. I'm short of breath haha my hands are shaking I can't even type properly

I dont understand how one dick can be so much big. Like... you make mine look like a twig. Wtf. That's the size of my arm

29 Oct 2020, Kai

I guess that counts as an apology

I told you. We dated for 3 years, you know I wouldn't bother lying. I didn't even care about being hung until you made a big deal of it.

So we're both happy that we're doing well. Good. I'm Delighted for you and your dinky dick boyfriend and your happy that my fitness journey included my cock getting bigger

Glen

Don't be shitty, you have to admit it's a crazy story

But sorry

That's the biggest cock I've ever seen

The way you slapped it off ur thigh .. like.. I actually got a fright from how loud that was

Can you fuck with it?

Kai

Obviously. I told you, people who can take it can find it.

Which isn't everyone. Have sent someone to an emergency room

I don't think you could handle it

If you've just had shrimp cock and plastic in you for the last four years then you would not handle it

Video Received

Okay it's plastic but there is a lot of it

Glen

How would you fuck me Daddy?

Would you tease my hole

And make it open up for you

Or just go straight in

Force full foot of cock into my hole

Kai

Lol

I still don't think you can't take me

You're forgetting that that cock is attached to 6 foot 7 bodybuilder

It's bigger than you think

My hands are like fucking shovels and i use both for jerking

You couldn't even fit me in your mouth

Glen

Wanna bet?