TF Quickies: Dryad

Story Info
Neyri's body grows, including a little extra wood.
1.3k words
4.34
22.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uniracer
Uniracer
113 Followers

Content Spoilers: This story contains fetish material involving body growth as well as breast, ass and clit expansion, the latter of which results in a penis of unusual size. Enjoy!

*

Neyri stepped into the grove with hesitation. Motes of green, the forest's spirits, danced gently around the single beam of light at its center. She had heard the stories, of course. Those who went into the grove came back changed, no longer human. She thought she had resolved herself to this last night, while she tossed and turned in her bed. Yet she now reminded herself it was her last chance to turn back.

But then again, what had she left to lose?

She stepped into the light.

Neyri hadn't had to wait very long, as already one of the spirits noticed her presence and dove into her body, sinking into her bosom. A cool sensation spread through her body, but rapidly warmed. A second later, another spirit joined the first, then another, and another. Soon, her skin was glowing with primal potential as ancient magic took hold and began to change her.

The first thing she felt was a tingling in her feet, followed by a cracking sound as her shoes were torn apart. Her feet, now roots, spread and sank into the verdant grass below. Neyri gasped. The sensation was cool, moist and invigorating in a way she had never felt before. She began drinking, thirstily, for the earth's rich nutrients and the grove's power.

She saw the ground grow more distant as she began to grow, with the sound of creaking wood. Already she was six feet tall, and her clothes were being stretched away from one another as her limbs lengthened and her curves grew more pronounced. She ran her hand along her midriff, which had taken on a bark-like color, and yet remained smooth as polished wood and pliant as flesh.

She was eight feet tall now, and her pants were next to go. They tore in several places at once, freeing her legs and hips, which were now truly massive compared to a proportionally much smaller waist. It had barely even grown at all. With strength that surprised even her, Neyri easily tore off what little remained of her pants and undergarments, letting herself continue to grow free. Already, her sex was glistening with a sap-like nectar.

Her increase in height was starting to slow down. Realizing what was about to come next, Neyri hastily began to remove her top, then midway opted to simply tear it off. It wasn't as if she would have any need for clothes now. She looked at her modest breasts while the magic continued to creep upwards through her, letting the bark spread. She held her hands a couple of inches in front of her stiffened nipples, watching with anticipation, and...

Her breasts surged into her hands, filling them and then some. She drew a sharp intake of air as she found out how sensitive her breasts now were, even as they still continued to grow around her fingers. She kneaded her breasts, feeling sap fill her up and slosh through them. It felt warm in a way she already recognized.

She was storing up magic reserves there, she realized. Did this mean she could later give the gift she was receiving to others through her sappy milk? Or perhaps that was but one of the uses of the primal power she had become a receptacle for. Her mind raced with possibilities and, as if urged on by her thoughts, her breasts surged forward even faster, while she felt her roots draw power for the earth more insistently.

Her breasts grew, round and perky, already larger than her head and soon sizeable enough to match her hips. Had she caused this, she wondered? Did she have control over her transformation? She put this question to the test as she held up an arm, its flesh gradually replaced by bark. She had seen the drawings, heard the stories. She expected her hands to grow into gnarled, menacing branches, but willed them... otherwise.

Her fingers did indeed lengthen, that was true, but they remained slender and graceful, while her nails remained, turning the verdant color of leaves. Neyri smiled. She ran her new fingers along her lips, feeling them turn plump, sensitive and, she imagined, the vibrant hue of ripe fruit.

She felt a weight along the back of her head as her short hair lengthened. She lifted a strand of it forward so she could see it turn green, growing healthy leaves and, here and there, and at her specific urging, small violet flowers.

She threw her head back and let her hair cascade back and grow far, far longer than she had ever dared let it as a human. She felt the leaves caress the small of her back, the mass of them growing enough volume to eventually even cover her sizeable butt.

She was feeling the rush of magic taper down as her new form settled down. The roots at the base of her legs retracted, turning back into the shape of feet. This allowed her to walk over to a nearby pond and see her reflection.

She was now an ageless beauty, just as she had imagined... Which wasn't so surprising now, considering the control she had had over her transformation. Her eyes were a solid, dark green while her ears had grown to fine points.

She considered her chest, already truly colossal. She circled one of her now strawberry-sized nipples with her finger, wondering, as some of the magic that had changed her still coursed through her body, unusued...

Oh, what the hell. Grow! she thought. And with a happy bounce and a squeal of delight, her breasts grew just that little bit larger. A bit of extra magical storage could never hurt anyone, she figured. And besides, it felt fantastic.

Considering her reflection further, she then ran her fingers up the sides of her waist, causing leafy branches to creak out and grow upwards, hugging the curves of her breasts. This hid her nipples and gave her something vaguely resembling modesty, in a way that could easily be parted when she felt like it. Maybe a part of her still felt human.

She shifted her body to catch sight of her sex, not an easy task considering the visual obstacles, but she managed it. Should she 'clothe' them too? Yes, of course, but first, she wanted to try... something.

With her slender fingers, she caressed her warm, slick clitoris. Grow, she thought. And it did, creaking longer and girthier, like a solid branch, in the form of an oversized, swollen penis. Two bark-colored balls the size of oranges swung down beneath, hanging like fruit. Sap beaded at the tip of her glans. She ran her hand along the shaft...

She could no longer hold herself back. She ran her hand along, back and forth, lubricated by the enchanted sap, her grip empowered by the strength of ages. Pleasure coursed through her body, amplified by the primal power within her. Soon, with a scream that filled the forest, she climaxed.

An oh-so-sweet scent filled the air. She ejaculated globs and globs of her sap into the pond, attracting the attention of the fish swimming within. The liquid glew faintly. Maybe the next time she visited this pond, Neyri thought with a faint, hazy smile, there would be a pond mermaid or two.

Woodland animals had also been attracted by the scent. Already, birds were perching on Neyri's shoulders, butterflies were settling in her hair, while a fawn sniffed at her, curiously. She petted it with her still-dry hand.

With a considerable effort, Neyri shrank her new 'branch' away into a much more manageable nub. While growth was second nature to her, undoing it was much harder. It figured, after all, for a tree creature. She licked away at her sappy fingers while more leaves grew out to cover her sex.

Now what? she wondered. Immediately, she decided she felt like... finding herself a mortal to have fun with. She grinned devilishly.

Uniracer
Uniracer
113 Followers