All Comments on 'TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 01'

by KniteRonin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Very well done, thank you! Amazing job for your first story. 5 stars.

Anyway, after reading the story I formed my thoughts and perspective on TFAM. In my mind, it seems like TFAM is a mix of empathy/telepathy based on touch, with a bit of telekinesis thrown in.

Looking forward to a next chapter!

LotOfReadingLotOfReading9 months ago

A good read thank you for sharing your work, Looking forward to more chapters!

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

DDD on a 155cm frame? That's not nice, that's grotesque.

A bit longwinded. So, will await the follow up

KniteRoninKniteRonin9 months agoAuthor

The funny part about fiction is that it is often rooted in truth. Those measurements are roughly accurate. I know for certain that the bra size is accurate.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i rather enjoyed it, it was delightful to see you build up both characters. clearly you stay inside one head, but the schtick allows us to see into Candy's as well, which is well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent first shot. A bit slow developing, but you're not just introducing characters, you're trying to introduce a character and concept you can develop. Well done, and I'll be interested to see where this goes next.

1Sam20231Sam20238 months ago

Great start. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKniteRonin@KniteRonin
I have been a reader on Lit for many years now. I am finally trying my hand at contributing instead of just enjoying...(full pun intended there!) Sorry for the delay everyone. I have a couple of NEW announcements. First, I have almost finished Chapter 7! It will be published...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES