TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panties were the kind that fully 'covered' her ass, but were made of lace and totally see-through. And I was practically drooling at this point, so I would say that they were definitely doing their job. Candy was quite a bit shorter than me, and she obviously worked hard on her physique. She was not what many might consider porn-star level of looks, but she was trim and had that hot Latin ass to die for. Ironwork is hard physical labor and it had sculpted her body well. I was no expert on guessing women's measurements, but I remember reading the tag on her bra after it hit my face.

She had been wearing a 38DDD bra. And if that was any indication, then she was probably 38-30-42 or something very close. And on her five-foot-two-inch frame, it looked dynamite! I have always considered myself a breast man, and I was quite surprised at how absolutely glued my eyes were to her ass. Even after she slowly bent over and pulled her panties down, I couldn't look away. As soon as she paused to look back at me again, I practically jumped out of my pants and closed the distance between us once more.

I luxuriated in the feeling of her hard little nipples rubbing insistently into my palms as I gently fondled her huge tits. They felt surprisingly heavy and soft in my hands. I could feel her need grow as she moaned again at my touch and she began to grind her naked ass back into me. My cock, already standing at full attention, strained to push through the fabric of my boxers to get at this vixen. I could feel her ass cheeks gently rubbing up and down the sides of my still-clothed cock, and it was driving me wild.

I started to correct the 'still-clothed' part of that situation and she turned around and stopped my hands. That was when I got the second major surprise of the night. As she turned to me she said, "No, Papi. Let your little servidora do that for you. I want to feel you fill my dirty little mouth mi Maestro."

I kind of froze, dumbfounded by her dirty talk. Not because she was so good at it, but because of the clear position of dominance she was implying I had here. I am not typically one to shy away from taking charge of a situation if needed, but this was something so totally unexpected and seemingly unlike Candy, that I was not sure how to feel about this. It was not just the words that she said; it was the inner monologue that accompanied it that floored me. She was barely holding herself back from asking me to claim her as mine forever! She wanted to beg me to mark her as my own personal sex slave and had decided to try her best to convince me she was worthy by giving me the best and most sexually satisfying night of my life before asking. I was floored. And strangely, it had very little to do with the most amazing blowjob I had ever received to date.

Admittedly, the tantalizing feeling of her soft tongue skillfully following the vein on the underside of my cock as her lips gently brushed along the top made any higher-level thoughts almost impossible to follow. But the shocking degree of her willingness to jump straight into what she clearly considered a committed relationship was a heady and distracting feeling. If it hadn't been so preoccupying, I probably would have succumbed to her amazingly talented lips within seconds. Luckily, I could feel her growing frustration and equally growing admiration at what she perceived as my amazing stamina. If she only knew...

After a minute or so, of exquisite oral attention, I pulled up gently on her arm to indicate that I wanted to switch places with her. I could sense her confusion and even a little sting in her pride that she didn't get me to explode in her mouth like so many others before me had. But I patiently smiled at her as she got up and then I wrapped my arms around her and smoothly and firmly spun us around so that her back was facing the wall that I had recently been supporting myself against. I then knelt down and lifted her right leg over my left shoulder and promptly went to town on her soaking-wet pussy. What can I say, I sometimes joke that I am really a lesbian at heart, but I really do get turned on by the idea and practice of eating a woman out.

Mind you, I had only two instances of prior experience to draw from. But I like to think that my obsession with teasing and stimulating a woman's clit had led to some considerable skill at the task. I started soft by lightly teasing her labia and giving the opening a circular brushing motion. I could feel her hips squirming as the sensations in her pussy competed with what I began to think of as a 'flow' that stemmed from my hands. I caressed her ass cheeks as I gradually increased the tempo and pressure of my oral attack. I tried to keep a steady rhythm for a while, moving my tongue in time with the kneading of her ass. Once I felt her hips start to gyrate in time with me, I would change the pace or switch up the tactics of my assault on her weeping lips. Finally, I could start to feel her climax begin to build.

The whole time she had been keeping up a streaming commentary of inner monologue. But sadly, it was entirely in Spanish and I was not fluent. No sooner than I had started to think about that fact, with my mouth running on autopilot now and not varying the rhythm any more, I started to feel something coming from her and 'back-feeding' into me. I say 'back-feeding' because even now, I can't really describe it any more accurately than that. But the effect was almost immediate.

I thought that she had just started speaking more clearly (internally, mind you) at first, and that was what I was 'hearing'. Instead, I realized a few seconds later, that I was actually comprehending what she was saying, even though it was still all in Spanish. By this point, she was only a hair's breadth away from losing control, and she took my pause as an invitation to beg me to let her cum. "Papi, please!!! I need to cum so bad!! Please let me cum, Master!!!"

I could only smile as I realized that she had actually spoken in Spanish out loud and I understood it as though I had spoken the language for years. I am not sure if I responded in Spanish or English, but I chose to play off of her desire to submit and said, "Does this meet your standards then, Candy?"

She rushed to reassure me, "Oh God, YES, Papi!!! I will do anything for you, Papi! Please just let your dirty little slave cum!!!" She was wildly running her fingers through my hair and grinding her hips towards my lips as I reached out with my lips and closed them around her little clit and began to flick my tongue back and forth, up and down, and wildly across. She screamed out her release as I relentlessly held her body there mid-climax and gripped her ass tightly. I was partly wanting to hold her hips still, and partly hold her upright to keep us both from falling over.

She nearly passed out from the overwhelming sensations and I was treated to my third and most important surprise of the evening. As soon as her climax hit, I started to get what I can only describe as the sound of a microphone feedback through a long tunnel. I could feel my buzz from the alcohol fade away and I was absolutely clear-headed. I could almost feel my muscles' previous tension from holding this beautiful woman up, ease into nothingness. It was as though I was significantly stronger and well rested.

Candy, obviously, was completely unaware of my renewed vigor and looked as though she had just ran two marathons back to back. I dismissed any possible concern over such a happy side effect and promptly stood up, scooping her up in the process. I bridle carried her into the master bedroom of my modest two-bedroom house and laid her gently on the messy sheets. She seemed to come back to her senses upon feeling herself set down on my mattress and promptly started to pull me down onto her. Her lips were scorchingly passionate as she desperately tried to show her newfound devotion to me through the art of kissing. However, we both knew what was coming next, and she wasted no time in begging me to bury my cock deep inside her steaming cunt.

I briefly hesitated as I didn't have a condom, but she correctly read my hesitation and reassured me that she was on the pill and that she wanted this. "I am yours now, Papi. You can have me any way you want, at any time you want me. I want that thick cock spreading my pussy now, Papi! You don't need to worry, I am on the pill. I want you inside me, please!"

How could I refuse her? So I did what anyone would do. I gave the lady what she wanted. I eased the head of my cock into her as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in further. We could both feel her pussy still spasming slightly around me. She smiled up at me and nodded. So, I started to set a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes that bottomed my cock out inside her, and pulled back to just the head staying inside. I could feel sensations of ecstasy radiating from within her tight, warm pussy and flowing down the core of my cock, in addition to the more usual amazing sensations that commonly occur when going bareback in an absolutely beautiful nymphomaniac.

I must admit that that was right about the time that I began to truly fall for Candy. I was not even really conscious of it at the time, and I realize that it is probably a bit pathetic to say that a grown man began to fall in love with a woman because she let him raw-dog her. But, I can't help the truth. Here was a fully independent, amazingly hot woman that was basically throwing herself at me and telling me that I now 'owned' her. I remember kind of batting the sudden feeling down with some doubt, regarding the realistic level of commitment behind what was essentially 'pillow talk'. But I could not deny that I was beginning to feel something for her beyond just a crush.

Either way, as I began to pick up the pace and set a punishing tempo of thrusts down into her warm slick cunt, I started to lose myself within the abundance of sensations. I could feel the rising heat and the rapid building of yet another climax within her. I watched as she savagely twisted and played with her nipples while her tits bounced with each of my thrusts home.

All of it began to swell within me, until I reached the fourth and final surprise of the evening for me. Just as I balanced on the peak of my own release, and she succumbed to her own orgasm, time seemed to slow almost to being frozen completely. And suddenly, her entire mind was laid bare before me. I reached out to it from within my own mind and what happened next is almost impossible to really describe in mere words. It was like I have this amazingly complex ball of putty that I dare not mess up, but that basically was begging me to mold it and shape it to my own desires. I am proud to say that I have never, even by accident, tried to add or change anything in the mind of another person in this direct way. I honestly believe that I probably could...

And to be honest, I have been tempted to do so upon a few occasions. But this has always been a line that I would not cross. And that decision happened right in that moment. I almost fully grasped the depth and consequences of the power that I possessed in that moment. And I chose to only enhance and reinforce the things that were already there within her mind.

To that end, I believe that the only things that I really felt safe influencing were her devotion to me and her willingness to have other women in our bed. So sue me, I am a guy. I had fantasies about having a harem... It is only natural, after all. Anyways, the devotion was the most important one to me because she seemed to have already considered this a done deal and I wanted to make sure that she didn't make this decision too quickly. So, I attempted to tone her devotion to me down to what I thought might be a more open-ended choice that she would wish to discuss with me in the morning.

And, of course, I made her desire to have other women join our bed (that was already there by the way!!!) more potent and more of a turn-on for her. I also discovered a great deal about what actually turned her on and what pissed her off. It was an amazing experience for me and it was all over in a flash. As soon as I decided that I was at the limit of what I dared to do inside her head, I seemed to instantly catch up to the rest of reality and finished cumming inside Candy.

That was when we both seemed to just have the exhaustion of the night catch up with us both. And everything went dark.

_______________

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I have finally been able to get the final edited version of the first chapter published! Please let me know what you think of the update! As always, your comments and feedback means the world to me. I read them all and they help to encourage me to keep writing.