TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was completely silent as I removed my hand from her cheek and simply asked, "Are you sure that this is what you want Camille? I will never force you or try to influence you to do anything. Ever." I wanted her to see that she would never have anything to fear from my powers. And I watched as a silent war of doubt and longing took place behind her soft green eyes. This was going to be her choice and ONLY hers.

Cecilia just looked on in disbelief. But that soon turned into deep arousal as Camille silently nodded and began to kiss me deeply while crushing her soft body to mine. I wrapped my arms around her as we both expressed our growing passion for each other through both our bodies and our powers. I could feel her deep well of intense emotions fueling her rapidly growing affect on both of us. And as I looked deep into her mind, it was as though she stood there to welcome me within her own metal space.

Whereas Candy's mind had been something akin to a jumbled ball of arrows twisting every which way upon themselves, Camille's mind was an ordered and efficient symphony of directed energies. She had apparently taken great care over the years of her training to calm and organize the way her mind functioned, and her powers had responded in kind. I could feel the far greater familiarity she had with each of her abilities in comparison to mine.

Where Camille powers resembled a scalpel that could make precise and direct influence, my mind was more like a battle ax. I could make dramatic changes, but everything had to be done in broad sweeps that seemed to have dramatic effects and potential repercussions. It was eminently clear that we had a great deal to teach each other. But right in that moment, none of that mattered. Right then, the only thing that mattered was the amazing feelings associated with my skin touching my sister's.

My darling aunt wasted no time in joining us either. As my sister began to feverishly divest me of the troublesome tux, Cecilia joined in from behind. And since she had already managed to unzip and discard her own dress, I was clearly the one that was rather over-dressed. As soon as Auntie C's hands made contact with my sister's skin, both of their eyes went wide and it was as though they also had some kind of exchange. I couldn't tell what might have actually happened because at that precise moment, I was trying to rip off my damn bow-tie and had somehow managed to get the button on one of my useless gloves caught in the knot!

As I wrestled with my intentionally frustrating clothing, my first indication of something different going on between them was Cecilia's sudden intake of breath and the subsequent sounds of both girls feverishly making out. I sort of paused as I beheld the alluring sight of my aunt's tight runner's body pressed up against the softer more sensual curves of my sister. Needless to say, I basically just ripped the gloves further and tore through the useless tie to get at the highly erotic and taboo scene before me.

I shed the half unbuttoned shirt down to my waist and let it hang there as I came up behind my baby sister and pressed my chest against her bare back, her bra having already met the floor a scant few seconds earlier. I was treated to a pleasant moan of approval and a perfect view of my aunt nursing at my innocent little sister's breasts. We both could feel the love and acceptance flowing out from my aunt and into my sister. It almost was like waking up to the fresh invigorating smell of spring coupled with the warm inviting aroma of freshly baked croissants. Those happy ripples of energy washed through my sister and into me like a flood of warmth.

I could feel my sister beginning to explore our aunt's perky C-cup tits with one hand as she rapidly fumbled to try to release the damnable clasp of the bra with her other. I reached around both of them and encompassed my sister's hand with both of mine, and I quickly and expertly undid the clasp from years of practice. As I did so, I came into direct contact with my aunt's skin and we then shared our own 'spark' and all at once it was like I was listening to a full blast stereo bombardment of adoration and love from both girls.

My sister immediately realized what had happened and lowered her own input towards me to help me adjust to the raw outpouring of emotions from our aunt. And together we began to shed down the remaining scraps of clothing that were in our way. It ended up that I was lining up my cock to plunge into my little sister, who was sitting naked on the bathroom counter. Our aunt was pressing her tits into my back and finger fucking herself while whispering steamy thoughts into my ear. I could feel my aunt's arousal through our skin and I started to focus on ordering her 'arrows' to make this all the more special for her.

To my surprise, my sister seemed to take my cue and began to assist me in getting Cecilia's alignment set all while also pulling the head of my cock inside of herself. I reveled in the warm tightness of my virgin sister's hot needy cunt. As soon as I reached the resistance of her hymen, I paused as I sensed both the fear and the importance of this moment resonating within Camille. She seemed to have been signifying this moment as her point of no return. I was curious about the level of importance that she was placing on this moment, but was basically told with a mental shout, "Just do it to me Ronin! I WANT this so bad. I know it is right!"

I probably should have hesitated a little more and held out for a more complete explanation as to why my sister seemed to feel that this was so deadly serious of an event. Not to dismiss the truly special nature of losing one's virginity, but this was clearly something FAR more important to Camille. But, nature took over and I, being a young man with his cock buried in a VERY willing woman, just did what came naturally. I broke through and the subsequent shriek of my sister nearly deafened all of us. The weird part was that the 'shriek' was mostly in all of our minds. She actually only let out something like a little yelp audibly.

However, there was an instant of sheer overwhelming 'sharing' that happened between the three of us that superseded any sensation that any of us had previously felt. All three of us came instantly and the subsequent 'feedback' from all of us cumming at once made such a surplus of 'life force' that I began to feel and sense things that could only be described as ghosts or phantoms surrounding us. I instinctively reached out mentally to the two that seemed familiar to me. They both seemed very familiar.

I can only describe what I 'saw' in the most basic and primitive terms here, but the 'spirits' that I sensed didn't have any defined shape or color or anything else that one would normally associate with seeing a ghost. It was more like coming into a room that a lover had just left. There was a clear sense that they had just been there, but there was nothing that you could point to and say THAT was how you knew.

Either way, I recognized the nature of these two 'spirits' and as soon as I reached out for them they raced into my consciousness. They were both in a dire panic and could only communicate in the most basic waves of emotion. I was overcome by their utter fear. It was absolutely clear that they were both afraid for themselves, but also for me and for Auntie C. I immediately recognized my girls' minds. Candy's was the easiest because of the familiarity I had built with how her kinky mind worked. Mags was a little harder, but I could never mistake her for anyone else. Who else would be more afraid right now for me and my aunt than Maggie?

I tried to push reassuring thoughts towards them and was immediately rebuffed. It seemed that I could only sense them like this, I couldn't communicate with them. Luckily, I was still deeply embedded within my sister's warm pussy. She could sense my frustration and calmed me down by pointing out that I could actually tell which direction the girls were in relative to me. That meant that I could find them and save them, if I just kept my wits about me.

After a few moments spent recovering, my aunt piped up with a quirky little smile, "Don't worry honey." She laid a reassuring hand on Camille's shoulder. "This never happens to him. He has never been a one-pump chump for us. You must just have a super-pussy!" We all giggled uncontrollably for a minute. But the seriousness of our situation cut short any real levity.

We all quickly redressed and as we did, we crafted the beginnings of a plan. I could tell that the girls were together and were still close by. That meant that they were probably still in the funeral home. Our aunt would go back into the greeting hall and create a distraction to help run interference with the guards that were around. Hopefully this would draw enough people and attention to give Camille and me a clear path to get to the girls. Camille had to come with me because we didn't know whether or not the guards would have been instructed to stop her or not.

We knew that our 'mother' had clearly wanted to have hostages against me and Cecilia. Out one real wild card would have to be Camille. And also, as Camille had pointed out, she could help me to manipulate any guards that we might encounter. So, as Camille helped Auntie C to zip up her dress, I finished fastening the last of my buttons on the shirt and slipped my jacket back on.

I regarded the gloves and considered throwing them away due to the fact that the palms of the gloves had been somewhat torn when I had ripped them off earlier, but Cecilia pointed out that it would look odd for me to not have any gloves on while every other man did. Camille also added that I could actually use the gloves as a sort of ruse with our 'mother'. It was clear that our powers only really worked through touch. So, even though Sheila had managed to affect me through fabric, it was a good bet that she would expect me to be able to do so as well. By having the torn gloves on, I could hide the exposed skin until I might actually need to use my powers.

We set off with the barest scraps of a plan and a whole bunch of naive hope. Most of the information that we had to work with was based off of assumptions and the crudest imaginings of what our insane 'mother' would try to do. I should have known that things would not end well.

The thing that was foremost in my mind at the time was finding and rescuing my girls. I still believe that that was the best call I could have made at the time, but the consequences of my choice was that my 'mother' was relegated to be dealt with at a later time. Right then, all I wanted was to get my girls out of there and now my sister was counted among that number. I knew that my 'mother' would be a problem, I just couldn't worry about that while she had hostages.

Camille and I managed to make it to the 'guest' room that Candy and Maggie were being guarded in. It took quite a bit of getting used to, orienting one's self based upon a mental 'ping' that sort of indicated a direction and distance. Especially in a building where there happened to be multiple rooms and hallways that could lead off in different directions away from your goal. But having arrived at the room in which my girls were captive, we could clearly see the guards looking around tensely.

The distraction that our aunt had caused must have been rather effective, because it was clear from the table that the remaining guards were sitting at, there had to have been at least three other people recently. I figured that we had only a short time frame within which to subdue or hoodwink the remaining two guards. I regarded the men carefully, trying to ascertain whether or not I should try to get physical with them should things go poorly. Given that the men were clearly armed, and I was not, I decided that physical violence would not solve this particular problem.

Camille suggested that she open with a simple request to enter to see her cousin. If Sheila had thought ahead enough to potentially forewarn the guards, then they would refuse and she would attempt to distract and 'control' one while I would take on the other. If the guards got violent, Camille was to run immediately and I would follow as I was able. The likeliest scenario would be that the guards would put up a fuss about me, and maybe even try to take me into custody as well. If that happened, Camille was to hurry back to our aunt and they were to get out immediately.

The options were not great, but the sad truth of the matter was that we really had very little choice. So, as we approached the guards, I walked a little ahead of Camille and tried to position myself in such a way that I might have a better chance of shielding her with my body should the guards get violent. And as soon as they caught sight of us, it was clear that they were not going to let us pass.

"I'm sorry folks, but you will have to leave this area. This area is currently off-limits." The older gentleman's deep confident voice and body language seemed to indicate that there would be no argument to be had here.

"We understand sir. But I am Camille Fairchild, I am the daughter of Richard Fairchild. I believe that my cousin is in there and I would like to visit her please." Camille was putting some steel into her voice here, but it was apparent that the guards were not going to budge.

"I am sorry for your loss Ma'am, but I am afraid that Mrs. Fairchild gave us strict instructions to make sure that nobody goes into these rooms. I do apologize, but you will have to go back the way you came." The guard raised his hand in a gesture that was meant to indicate the direction we had come. I could see the frustration beginning to build behind the man's eyes. He clearly didn't want to be there, but was also definitely not going to disobey his orders.

I chose this moment to strike. The man's unprotected hand was right there for me to take and so, I held out my own hand as though I was inviting the man to shake it. When the guard hesitated, I grasped his hand in mine and sent a wave of pure frustration and anger at him. I had intended to overwhelm the guard in a similar fashion to the way that I had overpowered Bruce in the bar. But like I said then, I had been lucky before. My luck was not good at all this time.

Either the guard had experienced TFAM before and knew how to resist, or I was just so inexperienced that I misjudged what reaction I should expect here. Either way, the guard reacted in an instant by decking me right across the jaw. I saw nothing but stars for a few seconds as my ass hit the floor. But this guy wasn't done yet. He followed me to the ground in an all out rage. I had instinctively put my hands up around my face, but this guard was no light-weight. This was a trained fighter that was supremely pissed off.

Luckily, the other guard decided to foolishly try to restrain Camille and in so doing had made inadvertent contact with her skin. Thus, she was easily able to slip into the guard's mind and convince him that his buddy was overreacting and that he should just let her into the room as an apology. The duped guard blankly lead Camille over to the door and opened it for her to enter. I couldn't see a thing as I currently had an angry two-hundred pound jack-hammer attempting to send me through the tiled floor.

Once the duped guard recovered somewhat, he decided that it was time to help his comrade and started to position himself to deliver a solid kick to my rib-cage. Seeing the movement to our left, I saw a slim window of opportunity. The guard attacking me had developed a pattern and was repeatedly slamming his fists down together like a hammer onto my abused arms. So, I took advantage of the momentary lifting of weight of the enraged guard and I reared up with all the force I could muster, bucking the angry guard off me and right into the oncoming boot.

Luck had finally sided with me here. The guard that was kicking ended up catching his friend full on in the kidneys. I guess that the sudden pain from an unexpected location took the wind out of his sails and as he slammed onto the floor, his head bounced off of the tiles with a loud thud. This was enough for the other guard to pause to re-evaluate the situation and I took that moment to get up. Again, this was extremely lucky because I happened to end up standing next to the refrigerator. And propped up right next to the fridge, there was the old broken shaft of what was probably once a broom. I grabbed the improvised weapon and charged the stunned guards.

The one that was still standing was caught off guard and was attempting to draw his sidearm from the holster in his jacket when the ex-broom handle turned sword caught his jaw full force. There was a sickening crack as both the jaw bone and the handle greeted one another. And, unsurprisingly, that guard went down in a heap.

The enraged guard had been in the process of picking himself up off the ground. He was fumbling at his hip to key his radio at the same time as the first guard gave my improvised wooden sword a kiss, so he actually managed to get the beginnings of a distress call out before I got to him. Unfortunately for him, he was also attempting to draw his sidearm at the same time. This meant that he really wasn't able to complete either task very well. So, with his gun half drawn and while he was yelling into his mic for backup, he suddenly found that all of his air was gone from his body as my weapon introduced itself to his diaphragm.

I plunged the broken end of the broom handle hard and deep into his solar plexus and then immediately jerked it back to deliver a savage blow to the back of the poor guy's head. I will admit, I might have been a little too aggressive here. After all, this guy was only doing his job. He probably didn't have any real understanding about what was really going on here. And I did kind of start this conflict. Either way, I drove the broadside of my improvised sword down onto the base of the guard's skull with all the force of a baseball bat.

He fell like a sack of potatoes. Then I turned to the one whose jaw had been realigned and saw that he was completely out. That was when the girls made their presence known. I had been so engrossed in the combat that I hadn't noticed the door opening. I quickly took stock of the girls safety and ran up to them, hugging both Candy and Maggie tightly. Camille stood back a bit, still in the room, waiting for us to finish our reunion.

Once I was sure that all of my girls were safe, we began to rapidly make our way back to the main greeting hall. We needed to find Auntie C and get the girls out of here. I didn't really know how I would deal with my 'mother' if we met her, but that was going to have to be a risk we would take.

In hindsight, I should have probably expected my 'mother' to have a plan of some sort. After all, she had apparently been the mastermind behind my 'father's' corporation and success. Plus, she had even claimed that she was over a century old, and she clearly had powers greater than mine or my sister's. It was only my naivete that allowed me to hope that we could somehow get away and live 'happily ever after'...

What we ended up finding, however, was way beyond anything I could have predicted. When we got to the greeting hall entrance, we all took a moment to collect ourselves and make ourselves presentable. After all, running through the halls of a large funeral home tended to make a tux look a little disheveled. And as I opened the doors, the immediate onslaught of smells and sounds shattered any preconceived notions of blending in.

It was as though someone had unleashed a miasma of sex and debauchery into this room and she had run amok. Every single person in the room was engaged with one or two others in some type of depraved sex act. We later found out that my 'mother' had spiked the food and drink with a customized aphrodisiac that allowed them to be more easily manipulated and influenced by her, but we had no way of knowing that at the time. The shock and awe of seeing an entire room of straight-laced white collar folks dropping all inhibitions and participating in an impromptu orgy was staggering to behold.