TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People all around were either nude or in varying states of undress and were performing all manner of sex acts upon each other. To our left an executive trustee of the Board was having her pussy and ass savaged by two accountants while she ate out the secretary laying on the table beside her. To our right there was the Senior and Junior Operations Managers getting a shared blowjob from the Distribution's Manager. Who was simultaneously mounted on top of one of the Factory Managers.

Further down there were three women basically a tangle of limbs and bare flesh that seemed to have made a ring of carpet munching while a server from the catering company stood there jacking himself off over them. Everywhere one looked, there were scenes of ecstasy and fornication that surpassed all social boundaries. And finally, I spotted my 'mother'.

She had taken center stage of this theater of debauchery. She had her hand firmly grasping the head of Cecilia as my aunt hungrily lapped at my 'mother's' pussy. Sheila had pushed her panties aside to allow her sister access, but was otherwise more modestly clothed. At least compared to all of the other inhabitants of the room, that is. I could tell from Cecilia's body language that she was not herself. My aunt had always been a tender lover with her daughter. During the several times that I had watched them play with each other, Cecilia had always been gentle, loving and soft in her approach.

The almost feral manner in which she was attacking my 'mother's' pussy, it was clear that she was being influenced directly by Sheila. A deeply disturbing feeling began to swirl in my gut. It appeared that Sheila was capable of far greater influence than anything that my sister or I could muster. I know now that she was 'cheating' by using the aphrodisiac to soup up her own abilities among the crowd. But at the time, it appeared that she had the powers of a godling. So, it was with no small amount of fear that my sister and I stepped forward, daring to challenge the 'goddess' on her throne.

"I see that my little trollop of a daughter has thrown her lot in with my failure of a 'son'." Acid dripped from every word. And there was a little catch in her breath as Cecilia seemed to have hit a particularly good spot. Nevertheless, the 'Head Bitch' continued undaunted. "I guess that it was too much to ask that my ungrateful daughter obey the one firm rule I gave you! Never let a man with the 'Touch' get control over you! And the first chance you get, you not only let it happen, but you let your BROTHER be the one to claim you!?!?!"

It was clear that Sheila was absolutely livid with Camille. I chose this moment to step forward and attempt to approach the incest tableau that our 'mother' was putting on. But, as soon as I moved four guards that had been standing off to the sides moved between us. Obviously, I wasn't going to resort to violence with Cecilia literally under Sheila's thumb. And it didn't help that all of these guys were totally nude and actively masturbating. Again, guys are just not my thing.

However, seeing my attempted approach brought the 'Head Bitch's' attention back to me again. She regarded me with a shrewd and calculating gaze. "So, how are we going to play this farce out Ronin? You have no means of challenging me. I hold all of the cards here. I have your aunt," She once again had a momentary catch in her breath as Cecilia must have hit a really good spot. "Mmm, I think that I will keep dear Cece here with me now. That should prove enough of an incentive for you to behave like a good boy."

"I don't know what I can offer you Sheila, but I just want me and my girls to be allowed to leave in peace. What can I do to make that possible?" I began to plead. At this point I didn't see any way out of this mess. Sheila did indeed have all of the cards here. She obviously had more power than either me or my sister. She also had a hostage that I dearly loved. I didn't put it past the bitch to kill her own sister right there if sufficiently pushed.

"You say that you seek peace? And yet, you want me to allow you to steal my daughter and successor out from under me? And you think that I should be the one to find some way to just allow you to win? Are you really that stupid?" She laughed with a hollow and mirthless guffaw. "I have no way to lose! Why would I let you win? What possible trade could you offer to compensate me for basically foiling plans that I have been carefully bringing to fruition for almost 2 decades?!?"

At this point a desperate idea popped into my mind. In a sudden flash of inspiration, I recalled a detail about what Camille and I had shared. I had not realized the importance at the time, but the more I considered it, the more significant it seemed. When I had taken Camille's virginity, we had 'melded' with one another. During that event it became clear that this was extremely important to Camille because our 'mother' had drilled into her that this was something that was never to be surrendered. It gave total control over to the other person somehow.

What if I could do that to my 'mother'? I had very little to go on here, but it made a certain amount of sense that it was probably something that could go both ways. It was obvious that Sheila had never allowed someone else to control her. But I was willing to bet that she had never been in a position to gain control over someone else that had what she had called the 'Touch'. I mean, how many people could there really be that had these powers?

If I offered myself up as a willing sacrifice, and she accepted, then it was possible that I might have a chance to gain the upper hand if I timed it right. Then again, if I did this in exchange for the girls to be allowed to go free, then even if I failed, there was a chance that they would be safe. I didn't trust my 'mother' to honor her word, but if they remained together as hostages, then at least they would be together and alive. It was the only option I could think of that didn't lead to one of my girls being hurt. So, stupid as it might have been, I went with it.

"I won't pretend to fully understand what all is going on here Sheila. But I do know that you can use a man with my abilities. If I willingly submit myself to you here and now as Camille did to me earlier, you would gain a powerful tool. All I would ask in exchange would be for the girls to be allowed to go free. They would remain as hostages for you to use as control over me, but they would be free and alive." I had set my bait. Now all that was left to do was wait to see how Sheila would twist this new option.

"You seem to think that I can't have that anyways insolent little pup. But, okay. I will allow you this chance to impress me with your usefulness. Your girls will watch as you submit your mind to mine. They will each be violently raped by my guardsmen here if you so much as twitch in a way that displeases me boy." As if to punctuate her words the four nude men before us rushed to subdue the girls and after some futile resistance, mostly from Candy, the girls were all bound and kneeling. All of them looked into my eyes searching for answers to what was surely the multitude of questions running through their minds.

"I said that they were NOT to be harmed! Is this how you honor your word?" I shouted in impotent fury. I had no choice but to sell this performance to Sheila. I was working at a severe disadvantage here and it was all too easy to bring out the rage I was feeling to help cover my fear. "If you want to have me able to 'perform' at all, you will need to at least give me some reason to believe that you will keep your word!"

Sheila seemed to see the reason in my arguments and gestured for the men to leave the girls unmolested for the moment. "Fine boy. If you need me to play nice so that you can get it up, then I am willing to give a little ground. After all, we don't need to be enemies." I could feel my 'mother's' eyes sizing me up. Her demeanor turned from perverted and angry megalomaniac to smooth silken seductress in the blink of an eye. She dismounted Auntie C's face and gestured for me to join her as she walked back into the Viewing room.

I couldn't imagine why she had wanted to have this exchange in the room that her dead husband's coffin was center stage, but that all became clear as soon as we entered the room. The coffin was set on what was basically an alter of sorts and had several dozen candles arranged around it in a decorative fashion. My 'mother' promptly gestured at the ornate box which held the worldly remains of her late husband and with a psychic blast, it suddenly flew back against the back wall and crashed to the ground. Now that the alter was free to be used, my 'mother' sat down on the front edge and waited for me to join her.

I was taken aback by the sudden display of yet another ability that I didn't seem to have. But I was also sort of stunned by the brazen display of disregard towards my 'father'. I guess in hindsight that it made a sort of sense. He had always been nothing to her. Just another useful tool in her arsenal. But to disrespect his remains in such a manner and for no other purpose than to use the alter as a venue to potentially enslave her own biological son...

Sheila gestured for me to strip and as I complied, I noticed that my aunt had crawled into the room as well. She seemed like she was lost and the only thing that mattered anymore was eating Sheila's pussy. She kept muttering about how her mistress would be displeased. Upon seeing this I nearly snapped again. "Come on! Release Cecilia right now! I can't be expected to do this while she is stuck as your helpless cunt-licker!"

"I rather like her like this. I don't think I will. Maybe you should just get used to the idea of using people for their intended purpose, instead of getting all attached Ronin. And that's another thing! You do not have the right to refer to me by my first name boy! From now on, you will only call me 'mother'. Is that understood?"

I nodded my submission, but she was not content with such mute acquiescence. "For your disrespect earlier, you will have to give me a show with your beloved Auntie C. Show me how you fucked this cunt-licking slut while she performs the only job she is actually any good at."

I stared hatefully into my 'mother's' dull-black eyes, infuriated at the self-satisfied mirth that seemed to seep out of them. It was in that moment that I resolved to throw everything I had behind stopping this bitch. And that was the moment my biggest mistake began.

Author's Note: Thank you guys for waiting patiently for this one to publish. I have been dealing with several problems at work and also trying to communicate with the few editors that have reached out to me. Please bear with me as I try to iron out this process.

And as always, please feel welcome to leave any comments or constructive feedback. It really helps me to keep motivated to hear from all of you guys!