All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 1 Ch. 01'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerover 18 years ago
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one would see their wife naked with another man and not think that some cheating was coming on. Also he stated that she lives for the moment. I think that she has been fucking around on him and is laying on a guilt trip to cover her ass. Also her lover and her are planning a get away. They are setting up hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
self delude

she is slipping off unknowns to him into his neighbors pool,

she is going topless for her neighbor,

she is going bottomless for her neighbor

she is going naked into her neighbors house for hours,

he calls his neighbors wife and she says "again"? so he is a known philanderer,

but she plays totally innocent so she must be?

unrealistic. she shows no guilt, she makes no apology - if she was innocent she would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Weak

A cuckold story with a twist. Instead of being an incredibly weak man, the husband is unbelievably stupid.

Stupid on a level that makes this story science fiction because no one can actually live to adulthood who is as stupid as this clown. The only way to salvage this story is to make it a husband revenge story. So smarten this moron and I'll score you better next time.

H20waderH20waderover 18 years ago
Welcome

i see you are meeting those of us with preordained views of the world.

that is the way it is. they rant, but do not wait for the rest of the story. they yell, but give the writer no time to show where the tale is heading or even how it will get there. they act as if they can be the only ones with the intelligence to judge, convict and sentence.

i will wait until i have read the tale and after it is all done i will re-read it in the finished form. then i will have a comment.

until then welcome to the site

wade

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a nonny mouse

Just another story that hasn't been anywhere and isn't going anywhere. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this man is a fucking idiot

if he believes that line of horseshit she gave him... i have a condo in the mountains ill sell him cheap..id be looking to collect evidence .. after all if she is he can get everything and leave her ass in the cold ... and who is she going to move in with ken who is already married

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good so far

Lets hope Tim wakes up so he not just amother wimp hubby in a wimp cuckold story. Hope you have him get even with Ken and his wife.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good so far

Lets hope Tim wakes up so he not just amother wimp hubby in a wimp cuckold story. Hope you have him get even with Ken and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very well written but

I thought your writing was great but I was somewhat annoyed with the story. I dont understand why writers spoon out stories in this way as if the reader cant focus on somewhat of a complete story. I find it takes away from a good story.

I dont understand where you are going with it, whether she cheats or not but the first scene was quite lame.

No married woman is going to hang at her neighbors house almost naked and expect her husband to think its no big deal. Even if its true that she didnt fuck him the husband still has every right to be mad. And the idea that what she did is the same as being on a public beach with many other people is stupid.

So all in all that whole part was lame and rather un realistic to say the least. And now to have the husband go out of his way to throw them together on some trip as a way to say he is sorry is equally lame.

jackie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i don't know why i expect more from writers

the writing is good,but the story line of a dumb hubby and dumber wife.date the girl you pick up in the morning.the wife is a slut,what desent wife get undress in another house and his wife isn't home.he should beat her ass just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First, let me welcome you to the pages!

Your story left me with a tight gut and wondering how it would pan out. Things seem as though they are going to get worse, and they are bad enough already. Still I'll await you next chapter before judging.

My regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
concur with the second to last poster

story's decent, but it bodes little more than a dumb guy with an even dumber woman,,, come to think of it, they do indeed, go together well enough, don't they? birds of the same feather, it is said,,, we all know what will happen to a woman who takes her clothes off that easily who says to her husband (the bumb partner, not the dumberer one) "Honey, I will never cheat on you, okay?" and the bumb guy spends all night thinking, "Oh, God, I've just accused her, indirectly, of cheatin' on me. I gotta go apologize to her before it is too late! Oh, God, please, give me a chance before she truly fulfills both of our fantasies!"

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 18 years ago
What a weak fuck!

This had the makings of a good story, but you ruined it by making this guy a really weak fuck. Instead of walking over to the neighbors and investigating, this weak fuck calls the guys wife and then just sits at home waiting for his cheating wife to come home and brow beat him. Why don't you rewrite it and have him go check out the action, and then have an agreement with his wife to share her stories with him?

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 18 years ago
What a weak fuck!

This had the makings of a good story, but you ruined it by making this guy a really weak fuck. Instead of walking over to the neighbors and investigating, this weak fuck calls the guys wife and then just sits at home waiting for his cheating wife to come home and brow beat him. Why don't you rewrite it and have him go check out the action, and then have an agreement with his wife to share her stories with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a bad story

Not only is the husband the dumnest and biggest fool there is on Lit so far, but now he's sending her on atrip with her lover. No husbadn would ecer do that. No realy man husband that is. I think you are writing a cuckolding story and don't want anyone to know yet. Please make this painless as possible and end it with the next chapter. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't worry about the morons

At least you are writing and entertaining. Even those idiots found something to keep them reading or they couldn't comment at all. Keep it going

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Tim

I think Tim needs to keep a very big eye open on Ken and wife

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Tim

I think Tim needs to keep a very big eye open on Ken and wife

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brain dead!

Not a bad story, but why do even the good writers have to make all the husbands so incredibly stupid.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not for me

I have read your previous two submisions, reading Chapter 1 does not do it for me. So I am going to bail out right now. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The only moron is the husband.

Portraying him as an idiot is a big turnoff, how can anyone identify with such a dickhead.He deserves what he gets and the author loses another reader - me.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

However, I agree with other comments that it is not natural that to apologize he will send his wife off with his rival.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes Tim you are a fool

a stupid fool for letting that bitch pull the wool over your eyes.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is starting off very well. Five stars.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
after what the neighhbors wife said

he is a f@#$%g idiot to send her off with the jerk

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Ugh!

Based on the comments I was reluctant to start this, particularly given the length, decided to check out part 1 and see for myself.

My initial comments are retty similar to others I've seen:

“I knew I was getting upset, and I also knew that I was probably being unreasonable.”

WTF? No, being unreasonable is not running over there, telling her to get dressed and get her slutty ass home! And telling neighbor guy to leave his wife alone or he’ll be doing the dead man’s float for real!

“Then a thought did come into my mind. I must have been mistaken. This was Beth, my wife, the woman who made love to me this morning because she loved me so much. I must be wrong.”

This guy is truly too dumb to live!

G-string under her bikini? No fucking way!

And his total disregard for Ken’s history makes no sense.

I doubt I'm going to finish this, I am going to check out some other chapters, will withhold scoring for now. If scoring now should probably give a 1 for the protagonist's stupidity, but it IS well-written, so I don't know.

norcal62norcal62almost 9 years ago
Hubby thought his boss gave stilted conversation.

This story is completely a stilted tale. Along with the other reactions to this story, the language is proper, but suffocatingly proper. Really tough to read and remain calm about the inane thoughts going through hubby's skull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry to join the critics but little choice. Still 4* for quality of writing.

The husbands thoughts are beyond stupid at the best, reflecting an earlier comment made:

- She is slipping off unknowns to him into his neighbors pool,

- She is going topless for her neighbor (this is totally different to being on a topless beach with others around. This is an intimate private one to one nude show when her husband is absent

- She is going bottomless for her neighbor - even worse than above

- She is going naked into her neighbors house for hours - ditto above

- He calls his neighbors wife and she says "again"? So he is a known philanderer and he draws no conclusions from this!

Then in remorse at his supposed unreasonable jealousy he schemes to let his wife go on a holiday jaunt with the said philanderer....crazy man

You write well but it is important to have a credible plot with characters who are not plain dumb. Hate to be too critical as there are some good elements to this story but you need to address the weaknesses if you are to maintain your readers interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If you must lie, lie to others. But, never , never ever lie to yourself.

He called the neighbor's wife and she exclaimed, "Oh no, not again." There's your proof! She's known about their fucking around and accepts it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

And still loving it. Still five stars. I'll wait to the end before I decide whether to keep it a favorite. Well developed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago

My only question is how can what she did do, taking off her top, be really no big deal? Doing that at some beach in Europe, around strangers is entirely different.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What an idiotic crap!!!

If my wife would act as your protagonist she will be divorced asap!! And your idiotic explanation for her acting?? Pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can't believe it

I can't believe you're the same guy that wrote Back to Bristol. You obviously ran out of brain cells. Writing skilss *5 - Plot: Minus 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost speechless but not quite

Tim, Caspar Milquetoast, is about as smart as a sack of rocks. This wanker deserves to be cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! Are you that stupid that you believe your crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Sure Have Created One Gigantic Moron

She guided the conversation to make him overly aware of his slightly inebriated state. His conversation was scattered because her questions were scattered. The g-string was wet because she wet it when she went up to her bathroom. Her forcing that second cup of coffee on him was questionable, as well. Lightly drugged? I am wondering if Ken's wife called them and warned them that hubby was suspicious. I am thinking both Ken and his wife are into Master/Slave and Dominatrix/Slave Roleplay. If not, Ken's wife quite possibly will be able to shed a lot of light on the subject. But hubby is the most gullible man on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Color Changing Bikini?

Tim sees Beth sunbathing in a yellow bikini but when she is with Ken in his house it is suddenly a tan colored bikini. Must be a sun and water reaction.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
WHAT A WUSSY IDIOT

Why should I read about a wuss?

Not interested.

I don't want BTB, i just want a protagonist with balls on him to fight either for his marriage or to get out of his marriage with the conniving slut.

This is so BAD

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
H20Wader is an IDIOT

Wait for the rest of the story.... hmmmm

If all we have to judge on this story is this first episode, it is telling.

If the author wants to 'redeem' his main character, I don't see how he could overcome the initial portrayal and stay true to the characters he has introduced.

H20Wader... if that is okay with you, then I feel sorry for how low your expectations are for the stories you read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Technically the writing is quite good.

Unfortunately, we have:

1. Yet another LW husband written as a weak, needy, feminized cunt who is afraid to go over and find out what is really happening. Worse, he allows the wife to go off on what he knows is likely to be a fuckathon in Rhodes

2. We have the dishonest feminist "male ego" cliche.

3. We have the ever-so-sophisticated European approach to betrayal and deceit: "It would have depended a little on the circumstances. If it was just a silly one off, to be regretted but really meaningless, then I guess I would have to get over it." In whose rule book does a cheating cunt get one-offs? Based on that feeble rationalization, periodic one-off's would have to be gotten over.

More plot creativity is needed. Story after story relies on writing the husband as a weak cunt (or on the Martian Slut Ray) to create "drama". I can't score a story well when the plotting and characters are so trite, even if the prose flows.

KurJackdKurJackdalmost 3 years ago

This writing is pathetic. The character makes no sense at all. He sees his woman going with the neighbor to potentially cheat and you say he gets drunk instead of following them and verifying? The fuck were you smoking when you wrote this nonsense???

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Sadly the only way to write these LW stories is to make the husband a moron and the wife a manipulative bitch.

Still I could be proven wrong in subsequent chapters, let’s see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Idiotic. Why if she took a shower at Ken's house did she walk a few steps home and immediately take another shower? Who wears g-string panties under a thong bikini? The list goes on. Why do the English authors portray the husbands in LW stories as clueless bumbling twits or at best, as decent guys always ready to forgive wifey an "indiscretion"? And the wives are always raunchy sluts? I like the English; the ones I know are not like that. This story is stupid.

P.S. Did hubby forget that he called Ken's wife and told her that Ken and Beth were fucking and Ken's wife was coming straight home. How did that get overlooked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another wimpy cuckold afraid to go over and confront them. And what idiot has 5 beers for lunch unless alcoholic. Also I am One of the Crowd that believes spouses private parts are to be viewed only by partner. jtwheels

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Typical story of a British man. He is an unsuspecting idiot as a cuckold and she is a savvy whore. As you know the British.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story goes on for eleven chapters in which a young wife that is is infatuated with the lifestyle of a rich older man has a three month affair and in the end gets away with it. It also deceives you into thinking that in the end husband is going to divorce the wife for being the slut that she really is and move on with his life, but because of true love and good counseling they get past it on the basis of the excuse that she is a submissive and couldn't help doing what she did. It further humiliates the husband in the the older man took her virgin ass but that was acceptable in the end because the lover didn't do it with love. The writing is fairly good and the character development is ok but the plot and ending are poorly developed for the ending that the story gives the reader. Read a couple of chapter and if your expectations and revenge, stop immediately because is ain't gonna happen. And if you're into reconciliation and forgiveness stop because there is not enough meant in the story to justify it. I personally like good reconciliation stories but this was not one of them. I can't say it was a waste of my time but it may be a waste of yours. Back to Bristol is a much better written story that this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sort of one of those happy British cuckold forever emasculations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don't understand the hate these authors have for men that they need to nearly completely emasculate them to be able to get off. I mean, something has got to be seriously wrong with them, surely?

why the fuck would you stay with a woman that cheats and gives her anal cherry to somebody other than her husband?

if those aren't ultimate signs of disrespect and non-love I'm not at all sure what else could be. why would you ever want to touch the woman again? all I'd be able to think of is her as unclean and filthy, anathema to my happiness.

there's something wrong with men who do, I think. something has fundamentally broken in them. doesn't matter that this is a fiction story, I'm sure, somewhere in this fucked up world it's happening dozens or hundreds of times a day. though I hope not thousands.

sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How stupid can these men be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a whiney whimp... I would be furious if my wife was laying out by the pool with her top off while another man was out there with her... and to walk into his house virtually naked... staying there for some time... there was defintely something going on, but if not the optics were totally unacceptable and she was cognizant enough to realize that... he had nothing to apologize for, everything to be suspicious about, and demand that that type of behavior never ever happen again... not second guessing his suspicions.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

The mistake. NOT going over there when they walked into the house. Wimp.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Not realistic at all. Everyone literally does this. It's the same thing. No reader can relate to this, because their own experiences differ so much. It's like litertica authors first task is to get a high word count even if it's contrived nonsense.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Mendacity in Femdom agitprop land. Poor dumb bastard is perfect to be cuckolded.

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

The British are weird

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His stupidity is astounding.

Ocker53Ocker539 months ago

Lease tell me we are not going to have 10 chapters of the MC being this stupid⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the only chapter of the story that I will read. Because it's obvious that the m c tim is stupid and naive and has no balls. The wife and tim sunbathing dude on vacation is one day, But her exposing her t*** to her wealthy next door neighbor by his pool. Thinking that her husband wouldn't be home and wouldn't catch her is another matter entirely. Now a real man like myself who loves and respect himself would have dropped everything and walked across to the neighborhood as soon as the wife's tits were exposed. The level of drama after that would depend on the bullshit that the wife and the neighbor would start to spill out.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Interesting plot

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to writer for the most naive and stupid husband ever born. It is obvious the wife is screwing the Neighbor and all he had to do was walk next door and follow them into the bedroom. But he chose not to confront his cheating wife. If she took a shower over there why did she need another when she got home?? Inquiring minds. She is a slut, whore and cheating wife. Hubby needs to wake up! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You’re kidding, right? He can’t be that stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryAPB@GaryAPB
Happily married for over 30 years, now semi-retired

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories