All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 1 Ch. 02'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
excellent writing, excellent

story. you've got me totally and emotionally involved. keep it coming. can't wait for chapter 3.

fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Very good

Well written. You can really feel his pain and anguish. You have certainly hooked me with this story. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Crying

It's all right to cry; it's mourning the death of something wonderful. I just hope it's not the precursor to his caving in, because regardless of how much he may want it to, it will never be the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

You have me hooked. I am looking forward to the rest. I am especially curious how Beth will explain that "I am not a lying cheating slut" is true.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Good chapter

This was pretty good. You can really feel his pain. I too am hoping this isn't forshadowing him caving in to easily. 3 months is a long time but then again not as long as some other stories or events. If they could get back together I hope it takes some time though since that trust needs to be rebuild and a LOT of pain healed.

Still even if they do end up divorce you can still get them back together later on, some other stories have done that and it's usually better that I think since things have to start all over again.

Her little speech at the end though seemed more about her trying to convince herself then her trying to defend herself from his statement. At least that's how it came off to me. It would be nice to get something from her point of view when she gets to her parents if that's where she's going. NO need for details of what she did with the other guy though I feel.

Crying isn't a bad thing either I feel. It's good to let that emotion out since he has lost something extremely important.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good ! ! !

So far, the story has been very well written and the content has been kept flowing. I like it very much. When Beth said she was not a lying cheating slut, that shocked me. Let me see, did she lie? YES She said there was nothing going on between she and Greg. Did she cheat on her husband? YES She had a three month affair with Greg. Is she a slut? YES She even admitted that she was a slut to Greg. Both of them have a long ways to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why String It Out

Like many other writers of stories in this genre you seem to take your readers as unintelligent nitwits who can't read a whole story from beginning to end and then judge whether your story is a great read or not.

Please "Gary" allow your readers to really feel the whole context of the story you want to tell without it being split up and strung out in episodic titbits.

If I were to evaluate your story based on the first chapter then I would have said "return to sender" as I would not want to read anymore about a wimpy guy who appears to be professionally intelligent yet just plain dumb when it comes to his wife's obvious unacceptable behavior with the next door neighbour. The whole chapter was bordering on the ridiculous.

I only decided to read your next offering to see how badly a story could be written however surprisingly your second chapter saved your bacon to some extent.

If you had posted the whole story rather than by episodes then perhaps readers could at least judge your talent fairly rather than get turned off with the poor beginning.

Hopefully this will change in the future!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

Congratulations on a well written if confusing story. Apparently, if wife next door had not arrived, Tim was going to believe his wifes fairy tale. ---wife claims she is not a lying cheating slut ,"except for three months with Ken" So Tim goes from gullible wimp to vindictive tough husband. In the interim you(author) keep referring to some unexplained aura at work which apparently has nothing to do with his marriage . So far in two chapters we have not heard anything about TGI. You write well but I'm always waiting for some surprise in your story. e.g. does his jacket at home have any significance?-- where is Perry ?--how come his deceitful wife is now broken hearted loving wife? Why did Tim go into his usual daze and not listen to what wife next store had to say after the three month opening admission ? Noone can be that dumb. Does Tim always discuss his marital problems with everyone at work? Your story is fascinating to say the least. 60 year old Georg

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Mixed Feelings

The story is pretty well written, however, the plot is weird. It started with Tim being a moron eating up the shit his wife dished out about what he saw at his neighbors. She made him feel guilty about his suspicions and he had to apologize. That in itself is a killer for any marriage.

The story picked up later, but there was a problem of broadcasting his marital sorrows to everybody who would listen.

Up to now, the story seems 90% finished, but the division of parts and chapters suggests otherwise. In that case, after two chapters, we do not have a clue what the story is all about. Its title is making it even more confusing.

As usual starting a good story is much easier than ending it. We will see how it ends.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THIS SAYS IT ALL

So far, the story has been very well written and the content has been kept flowing. I like it very much. When Beth said she was not a lying cheating slut, that shocked me. Let me see, did she lie? YES She said there was nothing going on between she and Greg. Did she cheat on her husband? YES She had a three month affair with Greg. Is she a slut? YES She even admitted that she was a slut to Greg. Both of them have a long ways to go.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Don't think it's him broadcasting his problem

I saw it more, as the story says, him explaining it to the right people to cut off any problems that might come up. If his work, his livlyhood, is going to suffer and it seemed like it is(at least for now anyway) better to explain the situation right away as to cut off any problems that might arise or have something out there so that his higher ups know what he's going through. Especially since it seems like the person he talked to cares about the employees and is understandable.

Telling his bestfriend made sense. He needs a friend right now to be buy him, especially since his parents are far away. Not like he can turn to them for comfort right away. Doing it this way and telling his friend allows him to try and head things off once rumors start going around the office(how that would happen is anyone's guess but it will most likely happen if his work starts to suffer a LOT).

Seems like he's tryiing to stop any problems at work before they start. After all he has enough of them already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Far A Story About A Man

who won't stomach a wife who lies and cheats without a care for him as a husband.

She can't be trusted as she lied for three looong months and to his face twice no three times in the last 12 hours!

Fixing this one doesn't seem possible or practical for his piece of mind or self pride as trust and respect for a long term cheating lier can never be restored. Nice work of reality so far author - I hope you maintain your credibility throughout the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she doesnt lie

so what was she doing when kens wife came in and spilled the beans.... he needs to have a couple of flings .... sell the house ... and if he still wants to check up on his wife she will still be around in a few months...if she is a good girl and doesnt screw around any more with any one else maybe after afew months they can talk and see about getting back together...right now he has some catching up to do with every whore he can bed .....after all whats good for the goose is good for the gander....it should all depend on whether she is faithful while he plays catchup ...give us the next chapter and tell us how she handles it

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 18 years ago
Pathetic

This guy is just pathetic. What a waste of time.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Good so far

So far there is lots of good stuff in the story:

- wife didnt break down and confess but tried to lie her way out of it (what else would you expect her to do?)

- husband was a little eager to buy her explanation but still had doubts and wasnt happy with her actions even if she was telling the truth (he didnt know there was anything wrong in their marriage right up till then & hadnt spent weeks obsessing about it. He would have still questioned her excuse and behaviour after a while but at this point he thought he had a loving wife so he tried to give her the benefit of the doubt - maybe tried a bit too hard but I dont think it would have lasted anyway)

- husband is sad when he found out everything he thought they had was a lie (thats a perfectly normal reaction for a guy who has just lost what he has - who wouldnt have mixed emotions of sadness, anger, confusion etc?)

- why wouldnt he talk to his friends about it? Holding it in and pretending everything was normal seems to indicate he would be accepting responsibility to me. Either that he consciously believes he did something to drive her to it or that he's a blustering macho-man (who was trying to compensate for something & subconsciously thinks he deserves it)

Nice portrayal of the guy's mixed emotions, confusion and his initial reaction to strike out and not even want to speak to her. One of my biggest problems with these stories is too many guys act so emotionlessly when they are suposed to be hurting. They sit there and calmly listen. They never say nasty things. They never feel sorry for themselves and run away from the problem even for a day or two. etc. This guy is behaving normally and I think its great.

Maybe this guy can get over his hurt but I doubt I ever could given how easily she lied without even a hicup. As I said earlier, I expect a cheater to lie, but I would also expect them to be a little upset or distraught & not so blase about it if they had any feelings at all for their spouse. I would always think she was just sorry she got caught. Forgive and forget isnt just a matter of loving someone enough to get over them hurting you, its even more so about getting over fears and insecurities (which were reinforced by her initial behaviour in this story no matter what type of spin she tries to put on things now).

Anyway, good story so far and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
birds of the same feather

stories like this work only if both are "lose" and are willing to play the cat-mouse game,,,

if one is highly principled (doesn't mean you have to stop loving someone you've already invested so much time and emotions with, no; it just means you gotta know when to cut the losses, 'tis all), you have problems.

cheating and mistakes happen all the time; those that can be forgiven, sometimes, are instances where the cheating spouse, ON HIS OR HER OWN, already came to some conclusion about their transgression against a vow they taken with another person (their marriage) and owe up to their "mistakes" and ask for pre-emptive forgiveness,,,

but how could you forgive --- much less trust --- someone who lies to you straightfaced, who pretends to be extra loving, and then continues to cheat and lie, just more cleverly or discretely (in their mind, so as not to get caught or not to bring more suspicions)?,,, but who, when caught red handed, cries big tears and then double over, swearing left and right they WERE so tormented and were just able to come to you on their knees, WHEN you, err, inadverntently found out what they've been doing for some months or years?

this is a social-moral-ethical dilemma the AUTHOR needs to resolve, not the characters he creates. fictional characters can be made weak, strong, smart, not so smart, forigiving, vindictive, perplexed, weak-minded, strong willed, etc.

but once one of those traits, or a set of them, is picked, the AUTHOR needs to construct a story that is minimally credible.

oceans of tears and regreting that you've not been generous enough toward a cheating spouse, after all their silent tears, struggle, and torment (i.e., incredible sex they've been having behind your back), wishing you could be Buddha ain't gonna make a story like this believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
premature comments

It always seemed a little strange to comment on just part of a story. Why do authors allow that anyway? There may be reasons to post in pieces but wouldn't it be better to ask for feedback only on the whole thing?

Anyway, here's my comment cum question. In real life when a spouse demands that the other vacate the premises, do they actually do it? Wouldn't the obvious answer be, "It's as much my house as it is yours. You're free to leave but I'm not going anywhere."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU ARE RIGHT PREMATURE

But in my opinion, the one that cheated lost all rights. This is of course what i think. Other wise the story was well written.Thanks author

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Is the literal truth enough for trust?

Gary, I find this story to be quite interesting. While I do not know where you intend to take it, one thing that I find fascinating is her insistence on not being a lying cheating slut. I can see how she believes this.

It all goes back to Tim's comment on the literal truth. It would be interesting to see a chapter, possibly from her perspective, where she tells Tim the entire truth of what happened and tries to justify her earlier explanation as the literal truth.

I went back and reread the first part and her statements, while misleading, are literally truthful. It is very possible that there are no literal lies in her statements. Rather there are a lot of misleading truths, partial truths, hypothetical statements and red herrings that lead Tim to the wrong conclusion.

Until Jean comes in, she is never asked or directly answers the question whether she is having an affair with Ken. Rather, she steers the conversation to a piecemeal discussion of what Tim saw. She goes over each aspect of what Tim saw and gives a literally true, but ultimately misleading answer to what Tim saw.

For example, the issue of the tan g string. If you read what she says closely, she never once tells Tim that she was actually wearing it when she took off her other bikini bottom. Rather, she confirms that he did not see her pussy and then goes on to state that he would not have been able to see it from the back. She just implies that she was still wearing it. She tells Tim that she had put it on, but she never says whether she kept it on when she put on the pink bikini to go over to the pool. It would not surprise me if it came out that she that she planted the wet g string in the bathroom as an alibi. Literal truth but highly deceitful.

The same thing with her argument that she did not cheat. What she says is "I never cheated you of anything". She is changing the definition of cheating to fit her needs. Finally, her statement that she is not a slut, she seems to be saying that one affair does not make her a slut.

To me, the issue of how she views lying is the biggest problem that this marriage has. Tim's statement about the literal truth foreshadows this a bit. I get the impression that she is applying a politician's or public relation's definition of truth both in her personal life and in her business life. In other words, it's ok to deceive, mislead and manipulate your audience as long as what you say is the literal truth.

Personally, if I knew this about a spouse, I don't see how I could ever trust them. I don't know how I could forgive the humiliation of finding out that your spouse feels it is ok to manipulate and deceive you as to what is happening as long as she can do it without telling a literal lie. I find this to be even worse than finding out that she is telling me lies.

I believe trust in a marriage is not based on literal misleading truths but on actual honesty. Unless Beth realizes this, I don't see how this marriage could prosper, even if it survives.

Anyway, I've found a lot to think about in what you wrote. Good job!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very Creative

You are taking an original approach to the core issue in this relationship. It is a take on the letter of the law versus the spirit of the law.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beths cheating heart

Beth needs her husband to slap the hell out of her she tries to denie everything until the neighbor tells the husband that her husbands says they had been having an affair for the last 3 months .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beths cheating heart

Beth needs her husband to slap the hell out of her she tries to denie everything until the neighbor tells the husband that her husbands says they had been having an affair for the last 3 months .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beths cheating heart

Beth needs her husband to slap the hell out of her she tries to denie everything until the neighbor tells the husband that her husbands says they had been having an affair for the last 3 months .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please

Good story or ,at least, good beginning of a story. Please, in the next chapter give Tim half a brain. He goes from stupid wimp to vindictive whiner with no common sense in between.

the Ct. Yankee

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
Very well-written, but is Tim really a girl?

Obviously, men can cry, men can go to pieces, men have feelings and emotions just like women, and I am not critical of Tim for that. But the sum total way Tim behaves is very like the way a woman would behave; it's as if he has no balls. Are British males all wimpy (or at least the educated ones)? Do they always have to be polite no matter the circumstance? I can't help but recall Monty Python's Holy Grail where the French soldiers on the castle wall are insulting and 'mooning' the British Grail seekers, and all the Brits can do is remain polite. I hope Tim develops some starch in his back as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A really good story.

And very successful, as measured by the comments. One of the purposes of writing, whether fiction or non-fiction is to stimulate thought and feeling, not just provide an attitude to be adopted. You certainly succeed.

You have obviously thought a lot about this theme of the unfaithful wife, and I am even more curious to see where your current (i.e. summer 2007) story leads. More of the same? or a differenct line?

Another reason I like the strength of your writing is you really deliver the message on how much infidelity hurts, and not just the couple, but their family and friends, too. (cf, for example, Joanna Trollope's "Marrying the Mistress")

Well, now back to your story.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
What a pussy!! For god's sake she IS the Lying Cheating whore you claimed she was.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It takes a strong man to admit feelings and it takes a brave man to cry. He has loved the woman for 10 years and love is not like a light switch. So if he wants to cry over the pain and loss more power to him.

Beth has a lot to answer for...and I think this story is going to have some interesting twists up ahead.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Actually, ANGER is the antidote for blubbering like a cry baby. His righteous anger will purge the tears.

And, just for the record she WAS a LYING CHEATING SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so sweet

get done with the fucking crying for fucks sake. grow a pair for a change

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE

please learn the difference between discrete and discreet - or maybe get an editor.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Another wanna be 3rd grade English teacher who only complains but hides under anon and writes nothing himself.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Really?

Gary writes a fine & lengthy tale to enjoy and YOU, ANONIMOUS are actually going to piss and moan over the correct form of discrete?? Don't be a giant ass, why do you think we lose good authors too often?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well written story. I agree with the other commenter that sometimes like this you just need a cry. That said I think it might have been written a little over the top. In a story there is crying and then there is CRYING! lol 5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This woman is cold, and you have me hooked.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Hm

She did lie, and she did cheat = lying cheating slut.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Better

"I'm sorry... you've got to forgive me..." she sobbed.

Maybe, if as he said in Part 1, it was a one-time slip.

Maybe, MAYBE, if she came clean when he confronted her about what he saw.

But for her to try to turn it on HIM, blaming him for falsely accusing him, making HIM feel guilty for not trusting him, that is just a bridge too far!

“I have never lied to you.”

EVERYTHING she said to him about the previous day with Ken was a fucking lie!

Minor usage error:

Passed/Past - I passed a corvette on the highway/I got past her cheating

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@capecodmercury

Please forgive me for not taking the time to go back and check, but mt recollection is that she DID say she put the bikini on over the G-string, DID say she left it on when she took off the bikini bottom.

Even if those two statements ARE true, anybody who doesn't believe that she and Ken were fucking, and that she was therefore lying when she said they weren't is a fool!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re: Divorce/Reconcilement

I agree with the comments that IF there is to be any reconcilement there should STILL be a divorce.

Then, after a period of seeing others, they can start over completely, in a totally new relationship, their prior marriage being treated as no different than if they had been married to someone else.

norcal62norcal62almost 9 years ago
Much fun to read KarenE's critiques of this sad piece of writing.

The plot is tolerable, but the British stiffness is stultifying. How does anyone over there ever get honest emotions conveyed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another attack on British writers!

How many times do we see derogatory comments about British writers on this site that are just ill founded. There is so much illiterate rubbish written by American writers that this really makes me cringe. How often are the terrible stories criticised because they are written by an American? Never.

There are good and bad writers on this site but most of them are just ordinary. I would put the British writers at the higher level in terms of quality of writing from the stories that I have read. What is it with Americans? Are they so insecure in their own self worth that they have to revert to prejudiced in order to confirm their own importance....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for erffort and content

and for pissing off the asshole annony!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony.'s vote

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony.'s vote of 1

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Love how it all unraveled for her. Very well developed.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
"I never lied to you"

is she delusional, she stood in the kitchen and denied screwing Kevin, along with taking her bikini bottom off and many other lies. Therapy needed or author rewrite. TK

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

She never lied and never cheated on him?? I read the wrong story??!! 3 month whats there to discuss? Divorce and finish!! But your fantasy is in cuckold/wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And I cried and cried .....

Well its said it takes a strong man to cry. In this case, no.

Your numbers are dwindling with this girlyman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so is the author in denial ?

Is the lying cheating slut in denial?Or is there a computer chip soimebbody put in her cortex to control her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Poor and pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimpish

He should have dumped straight away after seeing parade naked in front of the neighbour.

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
She never lied?

So that whole pack of lies about her "invisible" g-string, her reasons for being so comfortable flashing her tits to another man while they were alone, and why she went into the house with him; that didn't count? How about when she PROMISED that she would NEVER cheat on Tim, knowing full well she'd been doing just that for 1/4 of a year? What, did she mean she'd never cheat on him AGAIN? 'Cause that's not what she said.

Shit, she even made Tim feel bad enough to apologise for accusing her, and even said she "forgave" him. But she claims she's not a liar and a cheat. Yeah, okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Is Nothing But A Lying Cheater

All I got out of this chapter is that she is nothing, if not a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The wife/girlfriend always does this

I personally know of at least 30 couples who have divorced or broken up and only one was due to the the boyfriend/husband. Some of the couples the wife had been cheating 75% of the marriage.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Good work

Very good story, very raw emotions.

And yet Anon, the numbers on cheating are somewhere in the region of 60/40 with the men being far ahead.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

He is far better off with the cheating bitch gone. Believe me!

What a slut, a lying cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When you put the 2 chapters together.......

Some time these stories don't make sense...we know this guy called the others guys wife...and she said not again...and then corrected herself...at this point we know he knows something...but then this story gets crazy...when he calls her out...she puts on a show as that she hasn't done anything wrong...but he does know...and he cops out an goes to sleep...then he hears what she said about not cheating any more...and he still puts up with her bull shit the nexted moring...untill he does get the truth...how many facts did this guy have to see.....this is one fucked up story up till now.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So...Jean is the one who weas the pants in this part of the story.

Dear old Tim is too timid to get to the truth and all too ready to go with some transparent lies (not to mention that, despite the authors efforts to "normalize" going around naked, or at least semi-naked and supinely accept behavior by a wife with another man that under no circumstances passes the wife test)

Jean, on the other hand, acts. She doesn't blubber or equivocate, she takes care of business.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Not sure she understands the concept of lying, it’s when you don’t tell the truth either by omission or a blatant in your face lie. But when he originally confronted her she outright lied in her defence of what he saw.

Neither does she have any notion concerning the definition of cheating.

As for taking offence at the appellation ‘Slut’ well as they say if the cap fits.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

I've read too many emotionally flat LW stories. It's good to read a tale about adultery with real emotional consequence, whatever the flaws in the story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is he contacting attorney for divorce?!! Always put on hold if good enough reason. Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Done with series too wimpy

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I love the anon's with astounding description of our MC, a wimp! Either they have never had their family taken from them by a cheating spouse or they have no empathy for the situation. Maybe would should slap our man across the fac and say 'man up'. No one knows the anguish and hurt of losing a family due to a cheating spouse unless you experience it yourself. Good story a really projects the emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do not like him as a man or as a person. You try to have us believe a man would watch his wife get nude with a nieghbor and be afraid to put a stop to it??? then obviously go into the house to have sex and not go down to break it up??? then finds excuses to believe her explanations.total bullshit.You totally lost credibility in your story. I now wonder about you as an author and a person to come up with this scenario.Get more realistic to have an acceptable tale.

Ocker53Ocker539 months ago

I know exactly where this is heading, shame.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some how or other I managed to read part 10 way out of order so I have been looking for this ever since I like the way you have written it (not the story I hate fkn cheaters) But i will get thru all of it till the end Keep writing (jaybee186)

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh you followed with this part really well, nicely done

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for an interesting story. I am usually NOT Frozen in place when something happens. Usually I am the first to regain control and ACT. However, I guess that in the past that I have hesitated when I should have acted. LOL Like when his wife went inside with the neighbor naked. LOL Normally I would have been right behind them to kick his ass. But I realized just now that I have hesitated in indecision before. LOL I guess NO ONE IS PERFECT even us "armchair commandos" and "quarterbacks". Besides that, it is heartbreaking to "breakup" with someone you love, even if you catch them cheating. Thks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

.” But it was because you were there that I put him down so firmly." So if he hadn’t been there she would have NOT put him down??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous