TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I stepped back, withdrawing from her mouth. I pushed her back on the bed, and stood over her. I half turned to open my bedside drawer and grab a condom.

She saw me and said "It's OK. I'm on the pill"

"No, just for both our sakes, let's be sure." and I quickly and smoothly rolled it on.

Then I knelt on the floor. I kissed her tummy and then in a trail down to her pussy. I started with a lick all the way up the lips, driving my tongue in a little firmer as I approached her clit. A little more tongue work and I had her shuddering and sighing.

Then I crawled up her body, my cock found home as I drove my tongue into her mouth. Her hands came up my back, holding me but giving me room to work. God, I needed this! Gently at first I started a slow rise towards our orgasms. My body lowered onto her, she took my earlobe between her lips, nipping it gently with her teeth. Then her fingernails began to bite into my back, her teeth began to tighten onto my ear, but with my arm under her shoulders I was pulling her up to meet my strokes. We both rose to our climaxes. She beat me by about twenty seconds.

I got off her and flopped besides her. I quickly peeled the condom off and dropped it into the bin I keep beside the bed. I lay back. "Thanks Lucy."

"Thank you, Dave. I haven't cum so quickly and easily in a long time." She rolled onto her side to look at me.

I turned my head, then moved toward her far enough to kiss her forehead. "I guess for our different reasons, we both needed that." and then we fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later. Lucy was sleeping peaceful, and she only stirred when I laid the duvet over her. I climbed in beside her.

We both woke up to the radio alarm going off with the seven o'clock news, my weekday setting. I'd forgotten to turn it off. She snuggled in closer, and then we drifted into that pleasant land of half wakefulness.

Eventually, I quietly slipped my hand into the bedside drawer for another condom. I got it on and then I rolled over to face her. "Hi, Sleepy, how about round two?" I slid a hand down to cup her bottom.

"How about it starts with me on top" she smiled, pushing me back. She climbed on top and put a hand down to guide me into her. She sat back with my cock fully embedded into her pussy.

I put my hand up to her breasts, taking her nipples between my thumbs and first fingers, and squeezing gently, pulling them and her towards me. "I love your nipples."

"Be gentle with them, I only stopped nursing my youngest a few weeks ago."

"Oh good! I can turn you into my milk slave." I said with a half smile.

"Would you want to? Would that turn you on?"

"Milk slave? No. Bit too much of a fetish, and I'm sure it would have its down side. But slave...well..."

"Fuck you!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, that would be one of your main duties..."

She gently rose up on my cock, and then plunged down again. And then she did it again. Soon the sensations overtook both of us and we just fucked, ending up in doggy position. I came deep inside her, and then knelt back.

I admired her arse, maybe a little overweight by a few pounds, but a beautiful heart shape. I slapped it, "Tea or coffee? The best I can do you is toast and marmalade. But I promise you the bread is the best you can buy in town and the marmalade is mail order only from a little company in Cornwall."

She collapsed, to lie on her front, her head turned to watch me. I quietly took off the condom and dropped it into the bin with its friend. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "Well, what do you want to drink?"

"Tea"

"Good choice." I called back from the hallway.

Soon I returned to the bedroom with a breakfast tray. Lucy was lying on the bed, looking around the room. "This is a nice bedroom. I like the paintings."

"Thanks" I said as I poured two cups of tea.

"Are you an artist?"

"Good heavens, no. I work at TGI, but I've got a well paid job and I like nice things. My father died a couple of years ago and left me all his money, not that there was a lot of it, but it also helps."

"How about your Mum?" she looked at me, I think she was genuinely interested.

"She walked out on us when I was four. I never really saw her after that. The last I heard of her was at about the time of Dad's funeral. She was in Australia with her fourth husband. So I guess she's onto number five by now, and I haven't the faintest idea where, nor do I care." I guess I sounded a bit bitter. I didn't mean to, I didn't like to think that I cared that much.

"Oh. So you're all alone then?"

"Yeah. And I like it that way." I offered her some toast.

"Who were the others you came into Shades with last night? Friends?" Again, she sounded interested.

"Well I count Drew as a friend. A couple of the others work for TGI as well, but as I'm their boss's boss it is a bit awkward going out on the pull with them. The other two I haven't the faintest." I buttered a slice of toast and put some marmalade on it, and took a bite.

"It was just that you seemed to be a bit of a loner." She took a bite of her toast and marmalade. "Hey! This is good. Ten times better than you'd get at my house."

"I told you. Anyway, you were watching me from the moment I arrived?" I asked.

"Yes. So many of them down there are so young. I was beginning to regret going, but then you turned up. I know you saw me, but then you wandered off, checking out the room I guess." She smiled at me, but with a raised eyebrow, asking the question.

"Just checking to see who was in. So you just happened to be by yourself, leaning against that pillar when I got back."

"Well sort of. I wanted to get laid, and you were the best looking guy that was my sort of age."

"Typical." I said, with a smile.

"What do you mean by that?" She said in only partial mock indignation.

"Typical of women. When it comes to men, you are always one step ahead. You see what you want and get it." I hoped there wasn't any bitterness in my voice.

"Don't you like women?"

That was a question I couldn't or wouldn't answer, "That seems a silly question after what we've been doing. Do you want anymore toast?"

"No. Anyway, are you a loner?"

"No! I'm a very gregarious guy. I've got lots of friends." I know I sounded indignant.

"So who's your best friend?"

"TJ. I was at school with him, and we still see each other once in a while."

"Once in a while doesn't sound very close."

That was a fair question, I certainly don't see TJ as often as I once did. "Well, he lives in London. And he was married to a girl I once dated, so it got a bit complicated."

"Was married?"

"Yeah. She had a sort of relaxed view of marriage. In fact she took a relaxed view of life for as long as I've known her. TJ first met her when she was going out with me. In fact, on that first time she had a threesome with TJ and me. Then after they were married, I had her several times. Anyway, he decided that monogamy and children was for him. She decided that it wasn't for her."

"She swapped around on you two when she was married? And you quizzed me about my marriage last night and came over all holier than thou!?" She sounded indignant, probably rightly.

"First, it wasn't like that. TJ and myself were always honest with each other. He knew, in fact he encouraged it, for me to have her when they were married, and he knew about everything and he was there for most of it. You don't screw a friend's wife except in an open relationship all round"

"But you and TJ are still friends?"

"Oh. Sure. We don't let women break up our friendship. But it's never been the same since. That's what you women do. Leave damage behind you."

"And you don't think she might have got hurt in all of it?" She looked at me, slightly aggressively.

"Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. But that sort of thing normally hurts someone somewhere, usually the man."

She looked at me, questioningly, but said nothing in response. Instead she asked, "And second?"

"What?"

"You said 'first..' when you talked about TJ's marriage, so I guess there's a 'second'?"

"Oh Yes. Well, it's part of what brought me here, to TGI and this place. About six years ago I got tangled up with a married woman. She was a lot older than me, married to an even older rich husband. I guess I was a sort of toy-boy. Well, she got a bit obsessive, and then he found out. There were dreadful rows and scenes. She turned up one night on my doorstep with three suitcases, she'd left him for me, which was bloody ridiculous. Then he turned up to collect her. It was all a fucking mess. In the end, I don't think any of us walked away happy. They got divorced, three children lost their happy home, and I ended up changing my job to come to live here. I suppose that was a good thing in a way. I like it here. But never ever again."

"Did you love her?" She looked at her watch. "Don't answer that. I've got to get dressed and get home. I've got to get the children before Pete gets back."

"He's coming back today! Are you going to tell him?"

"I'll see how it goes. It's difficult." She sounded defensive.

"Do you need a lift?"

"I live in Sheepen. It's alright, I'll take a taxi."

"No. I'll give you a lift. There are a couple of shops that I like to use in Sheepen, so I'll take the opportunity to get some things. You go off for a shower, and I'll follow you as soon as you've finished ." I slapped her backside gently, and gathered the breakfast things back onto the tray.

And that's what we did, I gave her a lift home, a small modern house on an estate on the edge of town. We swapped telephone numbers. Then as I had said, I took the opportunity to do some shopping in a couple of specialist food shops.

The rest of the weekend passed without a lot happening. Housework, shopping, cooking, a visit to the gym and a pint in my local was order of the day for Saturday. On Sunday I turned out for the Fun Run organised by K 'n F, my favourite charity. K 'n F devote themselves to one parent families, like mine was with my Dad. Children deserve a proper family, they need both parents. When the mother decides that she's got a better offer, it may be the husband that hurts and struggles for the rest of his life, but it is the children who can really be damaged. I was lucky, because Dad did a pretty decent job on bringing me up, but I'll never allow myself to get caught like he did, I saw close up just how much he suffered.

On Monday in the office Tim put his head around my door mid morning to tell me he was out for the rest of the day. I gave it half an hour, then I went over to his office to look for him. Surprisingly, Davinia was there by herself!

"Hi, Dav. Is Tim in?" I asked, innocently.

"No, you've missed him." She smiled at me, but she did look rather pale and tired. "He won't be back 'til tomorrow. Is it urgent? I expect he'll phone me at some time for his messages."

"No, it can wait. Are you OK? You look a bit tired and pale."

"Oh, I'm alright. It was a bit of a bad weekend."

"How about I get us a coffee and you can tell me about it? Or I'll buy you a lunch if you like?"

"Lunch would be good. Tim's left me loads to do, and I'd like to get through the bulk of it."

"OK. I'll be back at about one." And I left her to her screen and papers. I think I'll count that as a success.

We went to Not Steinbeck's, always a good place for women. I offered her a shoulder to cry on, and she took full advantage. I got an hour and a half of all that was wrong with Tod, mixed with all that was right with him. It seems that Tod had been her boyfriend for two years. He was a teacher at the local school, but had decided that he hated it, teaching wasn't for him. Unfortunately, he hadn't decided what was for him. So he had taken an apprenticeship in becoming a couch potato, at Davinia's expense. That had been going on for months, with only a short break when he took a temporary job over Christmas.

I broke her ramblings by giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "So, have you moved out, or has he?" I asked, looking for a way to move the conversation on, for her sake.

"I have. It was his flat, but I don't know how he's going to pay the rent at the end of the month. I've offered to take it over, if he moves out. In the meantime, I've moved back with Ma and Pa."

Ah! An opportunity! "Bad move. I don't think you can ever go back to living with Mum and Dad. It never works."

"I'm already beginning to believe that. And I've only been there since Saturday night." She smiled weakly.

"Well I've got a spare room, if you want it. No pressure, it's just there." I wondered if I sounded a bit too much like a friendly big brother, but I think that's what she needed.

"Oh! That's sweet of you, Dave. But I couldn't. Not like that anyway."

What does that mean? Is it a hint? Well there's only one way to find out: "Well, how about we go to the cinema one evening?"

"I'd like that." She looked up, straight into my eyes.

Winner! "How about Wednesday?"

"Yes. I'll look forward to it." She smiled.

I put my hand out to hers and gave it a squeeze, but not a reassuring one this time. I hoped it conveyed a promise of things to come. I left my hand there.

---

Late on Tuesday afternoon, Tim put his head around my office door. "Fancy a quick one?"

Odd, Tim doesn't normally go for a drink mid week these days. He works late, he's frequently here when I leave. Maybe he has something to tell me. "Sure. It'll have to be a quick one though. I'm going to the gym with Drew at six o'clock."

"That sounds like a better idea. Do you think Drew will mind if I tag along?"

"I wouldn't think so. But ask him."

So that's how the three of us ended up at the Black Swan after our gym session. We took a table in the corner of the bar. "You don't seem to be in a hurry tonight, Tim?"

"No, Beth's away at the Food Fare for the week. So, I'm a bachelor."

Drew asked "What does she do? What is the Food Fare?"

"Oh, she's in PR for a small food consortium. And the Food Fare is one of their annual shindigs. She's got the launch of a new ice cream."

I looked up "Should we care?"

"Actually you might, Dave. You like fine foods. Apparently this one is only natural ingredients, and its made locally. Somewhere just outside Sheepen."

"Well, if they've got a good vanilla, made with real vanilla pods, then I'm in. I've been looking for one of those. The best one I've found is Sherbrook Farms, and it's too rich."

"Well, I don't know. I expect I've tried it, Beth brings all sorts of samples home. But I'm not an expert. Come round to Blindside, I expect there's some in our freezer right now."

Drew put his glass down, empty, "You can count me out for that. I'm trying to keep my weight down, and ice cream isn't exactly helpful."

"Nor's beer. But don't let that stop you getting your round in." I said as I passed him my empty glass.

"OK. But I'm leaving after this one. I want to get back." And he went off to the bar.

Tim watched him go. "He's a good lad. You like him, don't you."

"Yes, I reckon he's one of the best we've got. And I like him."

Drew came back with three pints. "Anyone notice Dav yesterday? She looked a bit upset."

Tim looked at me, and then turned to Drew. "She's just broken up with her long time boyfriend. She seemed brighter today."

"Well that's because she's got something to look forward to. She's coming to the cinema with me tomorrow." I looked at them, triumphant.

Tim smiled and shook his head. Drew looked at me "It isn't fucking fair. I didn't know she was available. I've been chatting to her regularly every week, just to check. And now you, you fucking bastard, get in there before I even had a chance. Fucking bosses!"

Tim laughed. "You tell him Drew. He has no morals."

"Ah. Young Drew, you have much to learn in the ways of the world. Time, tide and bachelor friends wait for no man!" I observed sagely, but with an even more triumphant smile.

We chatted on and drank our beers and they were soon finished. "Anyone for a third?" I asked.

"I will" said Tim.

"No count me out, as I said, I want to be off." said Drew as he drained his glass.

I headed for the bar, looking back at Drew "You're sure?"

"Yes." And he was gone.

When I returned with two pints, Tim asked "Why don't you come round for dinner on Saturday night? Beth would like to see you."

"I never turn down a free meal. But can I see how tomorrow evening goes? I maybe busy on Saturday night. And anyway, if Beth's been away all week, won't you be busy on Saturday night?"

"No, she gets back on Friday night. So given Friday night and Saturday morning, I reckon we'll be needing some sustenance by Saturday evening." He looked at me and smiled, knowingly.

"Seriously, how's it going with you and Beth? It can't be easy." I looked at him.

He paused, staring at his beer, then he looked up at me "Well I won't pretend it's always perfect, because it isn't. There are times.... But, we are getting better at handling it. She knows when I'm hurting, and she doesn't go into a big Sorry-Sorry-Sorry act these days, she just gives me a cuddle and we wait for the moment to pass. Equally, I'm getting better at not saying the cruel comment that really was only aimed at hurting her. In fact they don't come to mind so often these days. And I've come to realise that she needs ways of showing me how sorry she is, and how much she loves me, and we've channelled that rather well..." he never completed that bit.

"You guys were apart for quite some time, weren't you?"

"Nearly six months. But I think that actually helped in a perverse way. We were both over the initial hurt and pain. We both knew we could get divorced and go on to different separate lives. We both chose to get back together, as free individuals that felt that was our best route to our personal future happiness. We're there because we want to be, not because I've granted her some reluctant, watchful pardon. Nor because she has chosen to stick with me, despite being unhappy, or anything like that." He looked up at me, pausing to consider, "You never get as far as a truly deep relationship with a woman. You should try it sometime, Dave. It's good."

"Yes, well..." I drank my beer.

---

On Wednesday evening, Davinia hadn't wanted to go out straight from work. Nor had she wanted me to collect her from her parent's house. So we met at the little tapas bar opposite the multi-screen. We went into the film not touching. We came out holding hands. We went into the pizza place at the bottom of the High Street still holding hands, and after a quick kiss at the doorway. We came out of there, heading for my place for coffee, with my arm around her waist.

But, when we'd finished our coffee, and some pretty good kissing, I thought it was time to head for the bedroom, I was disappointed "No, Dave. I'm sorry, but it's too soon."

"After Tod, you mean?"

"Yes. I want to, but I don't feel happy. I know that sounds muddled, but.. I'm sorry." She looked up at me with those perfect, innocent, blue eyes. I could do nothing but let her off the hook.

"That's OK. I'm rushing you, and I don't want to. Really, it's OK." I kissed her gently.

I walked her back towards her parents house. As we stood on the pavement outside, I kissed her again. "How about Saturday night?"

"I'd love to, but I can't. I've got a cousin's wedding. I'm dreading it, it'll be the first time that the family will see there's no Tod anymore. But, I've got to face it."

"Oh! Not much fun. Well how about Sunday? You'll need some TLC after Saturday by the sound of it."

"I'd like that. But I'm not sure. Give me a couple of days to find out what Ma & Pa's plans are, you know what family weddings are like. I could find that I'm expected to be somewhere on Sunday."