Tha Maid and the Butler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that the vibrations were increased to maximum. Their voyeur removed his clothes, carefully folding them and placing them on an adjacent table, where an empty plastic kitchen measuring jug sat. He then started to slowly and luxuriously stroke himself, waiting for them to achieve their first orgasms. The Butler and the Maid watched him, both grudgingly admiring his athletic body and his impressive shaft. Within five minutes both John and Lucy were cumming, John's ejaculate shooting 2-3 feet in front of him, whilst Jane's juices simply drenched her shaking inner thighs. Baird finished his business, shooting his spunk into the jug.

"That's one. Let's start again."....

January 2020

For months Jane procrastinated. And masturbated. And fantasized. The commercial was her go-to masturbation tool. And then one day, following an extremely extended edging session she just decided to get on with it and called the contact number on the Sex Butler website. To her surprise a woman's voice answered.

"Butler Services. Doctor Lucy Manning speaking. How may I help you?"

Jane was taken aback by the forthright and professional voice on the phone. She hadn't known what to expect, but talking to a woman was definitely a plus.

"Oh, hi. My name is Jane and I'm interested in the Butler services you provide."

There! She'd done it. After that the conversation was easy. The Doctor was methodical in her questioning but sensitive in her tone. By the time the call was done nearly an hour later she had spilled as much personal information as was humanly possible. Additionally she had agreed to attend a two day introductory course where she would learn exactly what was available. She had been excited the entire time the conversation was going on, and now she mounted her Sybian and rode herself to another shattering climax. For the first time in ages she felt like the future held something for her.

March 2020

As Jane's car crunched over the gravel driveway she couldn't help but be impressed by the house that appeared before her. More like a mansion of significant proportions. It had to be at least 8000 square feet. Stopping outside the large oak double door, she was greeted by a man and a woman. Doctor Lucy and Alex, dressed in traditional butler garb, stood side by side, framed by the twin columns either side of the imposing entrance.

"Hello, hello! You must be Jane!" The small, trim and very attractive doctor was full of enthusiasm. Her demeanor was welcoming and warm.

"Yes. That's me! This is a beautiful place. Wow! I love it!" Jane responded with equal pep, unable to stop herself smiling at her host.

"This is Alex, my partner, business partner and my personal Butler whenever I need one!" She winked at Jane, who immediately felt at home with these two.

Alex reached his hand out, shaking Jane's with a firm grip whilst looking directly at her. "Yes, welcome Jane, let me help you with your bags".

The Doctor fussed about, directing both Alex and Jane, until just the two ladies were in the kitchen of the home. It was a stunning place, modern yet full of classical touches. Alex had left to take Jane's bags to her room and Lucy indicated for Jane to sit at a bar stool at the island. Lucy made coffee using an impressive looking machine and then led Jane into a small office off the hallway that led to the kitchen.

"Before I give you a tour of our facilities I need to make sure that we understand everything that you are trying to achieve. Our goal is your goal. After all, you're paying us a fortune". She laughed naturally, and Jane smiled. It was true, the cost of this experiment was almost one million dollars. "So please tell me your circumstances in as much detail as possible. Oh, I forgot to mention, with your permission we will be recording all conversations over the next two days for ours and your security. We will also want to record a filmed statement that we will draft together, ensuring that nobody has any doubt what this process will involve. Now then, please make yourself comfortable and tell me everything".

Jane found it so easy to spill the beans to the Doctor. Once she started, she couldn't stop. The words tumbled out and Lucy began to understand the mountain they would have to climb to help Jane get satisfaction. Lucy made it quite clear that to witness the sort of services available, Jane would see overtly sexual practices taking place. It was particularly important that Jane understood this point, and if she did not wish to continue she could leave now, with no penalty or hard feelings. Jane's heart raced, having no real idea what she would see happening, but said yes when pressed by Lucy for a verbal acknowledgement that she was willing to continue.

A few hours later Jane was shown to her room and given two hours to get comfortable, get cleaned up (Lucy virtually insisted that she take a long relaxing bath) and then meet downstairs in the drawing room. Meanwhile, the Butler Services employee group adjourned to the planning office that overlooked the training facility.

There were four of them in the room. Lucy, the Doctor who specialized in family medicine and women's health, and Alex, her partner and the business man of the group. Maya was a qualified Physician's Assistant, a fully trained beautician with a wide variety of skills, and Ken, Maya's husband who was the fitness expert and a handy-man extraordinaire. Each one of them was in astonishing shape, the ladies possessing hard bodies, yet lithe, the men a cross between decathletes and Chippendale dancers.

Lucy explained exactly what Jane was asking. That they take her husband under their wing and train him to be a Butler. To be sexually addicted to his wife. To treat his body like a temple and his wife like his Queen. The biggest problem was that he was out of shape, although he had been a triathlete a decade before, until his business became his obsession. Even after retiring, having sold the business for a total fortune, John had failed to return to his athletic ways. Instead he was slovenly, was drinking too much and appeared totally disinterested in his wife, despite her being massively breasted yet slender, beautiful, sexy and fit as a fiddle. It was a tall order. Tonight the plan was to demonstrate exactly what they could provide if she could convince John to come to their health and training facility. Not one of them held much hope that would happen, but since she was here they might as well run through the demonstration process if only because practice made perfect.

At around 6pm, after a very light buffet dinner in the kitchen, Lucy led Jane into the drawing room and they sat on either end of a beautiful white sofa. A fire was gently burning in the grate. Lucy rang a hand bell that was on the adjacent coffee table. A moment later Alex entered the room balancing a tray with two glasses on one hand. Jane glanced at Alex, and then did a double take as she realized he was stark naked except for cuffs around his wrist and a collar around his neck. Her hand rosé involuntarily to her throat and she let out a gasp.

"Oh my goodness! Oh my God! Good grief, i wasn't expecting that!"

He was erect. His magnificent cock was what would be described as painfully hard. It pointed almost straight up. If anyone tried to bend it parallel to the floor Alex would have been in pain. Instead, it was there, right at Jane's eye level. The end was glistening with pre-cum. She couldn't take her eyes off it. Lucy interrupted her eye-fest.

"Oh thank you Alex. What a dear. Please just place the drinks on the table and then go stand right there in front of our guest. That's it. Now adopt the display position."

Alex put the two brandies down, then taking a few steps back, stood with his legs about one foot apart and then placed his hands behind his back. The cuffs locked together automatically. Lucy opened a small box on the table and brought out a remote control.

"This is his controller. We can edge him for hours. The nipple and penis rings are vibrating, as is his butt plug. We could also make him come by pressing the O button. But the longer he waits for release, the bigger his load. And the more aroused he becomes. He is like a dog who knows his owner has steak treats in his pocket. And I'm the owner. Once he is naked, he only talks if directed. And it's usually only to answer questions. Isn't that right Alex?"

"Yes Mistress".

Lucy beamed at Jane. "Is this something that you would like for your John?"

"Oh my goodness! Absolutely. If it could be done it would be amazing".

"Well we can try. Now I'm going to demonstrate exactly what we taught Alex. For instance, he has a cleanliness protocol that ensures his ass is available anytime you want it. Alex, remove your butt-plug please". She pressed a release button on the remote, freeing his cuffs.

Alex turned away, walked to the corner of the room and removed the plug, before placing it discretely on a shelf in an antique oak cupboard. He then returned to his previous position and placed his hands behind him.

"Jane, if this was John, what would you like him to do?"

"Umm, well, I don't want Alex to do it, but if it was John I would want him to eat me". She blushed at the words she used.

"Of course, we all understand. But Alex is an expert at cunnillingus. We can easily demonstrate that."

And with that statement she rang the hand bell again. This time Maya appeared, wearing nothing but 3" heels. Jane gawked at her. She had never seen such a beautiful female body so close up.

"Maya, please adopt an appropriate position on the other sofa so that Alex can demonstrate his expertise. Alex, please service Maya".

The Physician's Assistant sat back on the sofa and spread her slender thighs, revealing a perfectly bald, glistening pussy with a small gold clitoral hood ring catching the light. Alex carefully knelt before her, hands still behind his back, and began to lap at her folds. Jane watched mesmerized as within three minutes Maya was crying out in ecstasy, oblivious to anything but her pulsing cunt.

"Impressive stuff.". Jane continued. "And hands free. If he wasn't in the cuffs he can use his fingers to achieve even quicker results. Now he is also perfectly adept at edging. He has edged me for over two hours. The training he received has provided him with the knowledge to give women an amazing experience irrespective of the varying architecture of each vagina. He is a maestro and so John will be to. Now what would you have John do next?"

" I would want to be made love to," she whispered.

"Of course. Well I'm afraid I only allow Alex to make love to one woman. Alex, please get the fireside rug".

She released his cuffs again and he went back to the cupboard before returning with a large sheepskin which he placed in front of the fire. Jane watched, almost in disbelief, as Lucy removed her knee length linen dress, revealing she was naked beneath it. Alex reached for her hand, drawing her close to him. He kissed her face, her neck, her hands and nibbled her ears, whispering sweet nothings that Jane couldn't hear. He then lay her down gently in front of the fire and continued the kissing and teasing, working his way slowly down, occasionally stopping and returning to her neck and lips, until finally he reached her now sopping sex. The teasing didn't stop here though, and instead of the technique used on Maya, Alex sucked, nibbled, lightly bit her labia, avoiding her pearl until, after about 15 minutes Lucy couldn't take any more.

"Fuck me Alex, for goodness sake, fuck me now!"

And with that request he positioned his body, muscles gleaming, stomach flat as a board, and introduced his nine inch cock into her orifice. He slid in to the hilt. Lucy accommodated him easily. She had received plenty of practice. Starting gently, Alex began with long, slow strokes, Lucy moaning with pleasure. After a while he picked up the pace, and she responded, her hips coming up to meet his thrusts, tilting her pelvis to try and maximize the effect on her g-spot. Jane suddenly became aware that Maya was next to her on the sofa. She was still naked and was watching as intently as Jane at the copulation. The only difference was Maya was masturbating, legs wide apart, hand strumming her clit whilst her other hand caressed her breasts. Jane wasn't sure which was more erotic. It was all she could do to not reach down and begin playing with herself.

Just when it seemed that Alex must be reaching his climax Lucy told him to stop. He pulled out, his cock now glistening with his lover's juice, and rocked back on his haunches. The next thing out of Lucy's mouth blew Jane's mind.

"I need you in my ass Alex. I need you to cream pie my asshole. Now!"

And she turned over, onto all fours, legs wide, before sinking her chest onto the rug. Her body was stunning. Jane could feel her own cunt dribbling with lubrication. She moaned with lust.

"Feel free to enjoy yourself" Maya whispered. "Nobody would expect anything less."

Jane looked back as Alex carefully sank his shaft into Lucy's tight ring until, again, he was buried to the hilt. After a couple of slow strokes he began to earnestly fuck her butt-hole. Skillfully he reached around, fingering her twat simultaneously. A couple of minutes later Alex spoke.

"May I please come in Mistress's ass?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Shoot your fucking paste in my nasty tight ass you filthy fucking beast. Unload you jizz. You're going to eat it all you dirty fucker. I'm going to squirt it all into your mouth you sick motherfucker".

It was just enough verbal arousal to push Alex past the tipping point. Grabbing her hips, he drove his cunt-juice coated cock deep into her sphincter, and after a couple of strokes, unleashed an enormous animal like roar, shooting his load deep inside her. At the same time, Lucy came, her whole body shaking and twitching as she felt his hot cum smattering her bowels.

Next to Jane, Maya was reaching her own climax. The intensity of the moment was only highlighted when Maya squirted, shooting her spray so far that some of it hit the couple on the floor. Jane was beside herself. Uncomfortable. The only one still dressed in the room. The only one not getting off. But most definitely the most frustrated. It was almost painful to be so aroused. She then watched probably the most disgusting thing she had ever seen. At least, if she described it to anyone she would say it was disgusting. After pulling out from Lucy, Alex lay down on the rug and Lucy squatted over his face. He fastened his mouth around Lucy's tight ring and she grunted as she bore down, expelling his seed back into Alex mouth.

"Swallow it you filthy fucker. Swallow every last drop".

Jane knew that if she so much as touched herself she would just cum, such was the sexual excitement she was experiencing. She watched as Alex swallowed the lot. He seemed to relish it. Lucy got up off the floor, telling Alex to get a towel for the sofa. He positioned it carefully for her and she sat down with a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"Wow, I'm so sorry about my language! I get lost in the moment. Please forgive me Jane".

Jane looked at her and laughed.

"Are you kidding? That was the dirtiest, sexiest thing I have ever seen. I wish I had a man who would do anything and everything for me. I'm so turned on it's beginning to cloud my judgement".

Lucy laughed too. Maya was busy mopping up the mess she had made.

"Well we have one more act for you. We always try to involve every hole. So far Maya has only had one used. I've had two. But of course, we ladies have three each. Alex hasn't had any used. Performing doesn't count. It's receiving. And oh, by the way, Alex has three holes. Let's take a water break, and then we will move on."

Ten minutes later, rehydrated and with Jane calming down, Lucy rang the bell for what would be the final time that night. Ken walked in. Naked of course. He too, like his wife, was of Asian descent. He was stockier than Alex, and although his penis was shorter, his lack of height made it appear bigger. Jane was trying to take it all in. Was this really what she wanted from a butler.

Once again Lucy took charge. "Ken, on the rug on your back. Alex, suck his cock, Maya, sit on your husband's face".

"Hang on!" Maya had something to say. What about my holes being filled? I need stuffing".

Lucy laughed. "Don't panic. You're going to be so full soon".

Jane couldn't believe her eyes. Alex was now deep-throating Ken. Deep-throating! It was astonishing. As he performed this act she noticed that Alex was hard again. It had only been 15 minutes since he had ejaculated. After about ten minutes Lucy, as director of operations, ordered Maya on all fours, then told Ken to plug her ass. Once he was in all the way she told Alex to fuck Ken's butt. Jane watched on as the three moved together in harmony. Next it was time to double penetrate Maya. Ken stood up and she jumped into his arms. He let her slide down onto his turgid penis before Alex stood behind her and entered her ass. The two men lifted her up and down on their shafts as she squealed with delight. Lucy was now fingering herself, legs wide apart. Jane couldn't decide which was more erotic, the three fucking or the beautiful doctor enthusiastically masturbating.

"Maya, you may cum now." Lucy was still directing

Such was the intensity of the orgasm, that Maya screamed in pleasure, her hips thrashing backwards and forwards, riding the two shafts to sexual oblivion. When the waves abated, the men gently lowered her to the ground and she went back to the sofa looking spent.

"Ken, cum in Alex' mouth please".

He needed no encouragement. Alex got onto his knees and Ken wanked his shaft with vigor until he also found orgasmic relief, jettisoning his wads of semen into Alex' wide open mouth.

"Swallow Alex. Now come here and let's give you your reward".

He stood in front of Lucy, already in the 'display' position. Lucy reached into the box on the table and found the lube. She squirted it into his cock slit and then proceeded to insert her index finger into his urethra until it bottomed out. She then started wanking him with her other hand whilst talking to him, encouraging him to give her his second load of spunk. It didn't take long until he was in the throes of orgasm, but she kept her finger plugging his hole. Nothing came out. When the spasms finally abated, Lucy slowly withdrew her digit while placing her mouth over his bell-end. The load, finally finding an exit, gushed into her mouth. Without saying a word, Alex sank again to his knees and Lucy bent down, spitting his gift back into his mouth.

"Show our guest how much mess you made the second time ".

Alex walked on his knees to Jane, then opened his mouth, displaying the creamy white cum that he had created.

"Tell him to swallow it Jane".

Jane looked at Lucy, then at Alex.

"Swallow all your cum you filthy motherfucker. Swallow it all you disgusting sexy bastard!"

Lucy smiled. Things had gone very well.

April 2020

So often in life events take a turn for the unexpected. Jane had gone home after witnessing the most unbelievably filthy spectacle of four beautiful people carrying out the dirtiest sex acts on one another. That it aroused her beyond her wildest dreams was shocking. She should have been horrified. Instead she had frigged herself stupid as soon as she was alone. Her mastubatory methods changed. She no longer needed porn. It was all in her head. She was proud that she hadn't engaged physically in their sexual deviancy, but she had certainly been open in her verbal encouragement. Jane learnt new words, new phrases, new acts, each which caused her pussy to literally scream at her for attention.

Unfortunately she didn't know how to convince John he should attend the four month course. If he got wind of the fact it was not just health but sexual subversion training it would be a lost cause. But then something occurred which changed both Jane and John's future beyond their wildest imagination.