Tha Maid and the Butler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 2020

Doctor Lucy had assembled the team for a 'how goes it' meeting in the planning room that overlooked the training facility. The general consensus was that the couple would be ready to go home for Christmas. All that was left was some basic continuation and etiquette training for their actual Butler and Maid roles.

It was during this meeting that Maya revealed that she had just fielded a telephone call into their business office enquiring about the availability of household staff. The jobs involved a wide variety of duties to include regular property upkeep as well as sexual gratification for a number of family and guests. Maya explained she was aware of the fact that John and Jane were unavailable, however out of curiosity she asked the caller what his budget was.

"What amount would make you all think twice about John and Jane's availability?" She asked her colleagues.

"No amount. They're not avail. Simple as that", said Lucy.

"Hang on a minute!" Alex was not so sure. "How long would they be expected to serve this household Maya?"

"One year".

"Then with their concurrence, two point four million dollars. Two hundred thousand a month. They can have half. This would be a perfect opportunity for us and them to make some money for all the effort we have all put in." Alex was the business lead in this team and he saw an opportunity.

Lucy interrupted.

"But we know nothing of this person. How do we know he's legitimate, if he has the money or whether they will be safe there?"

"Let's do a background check on him and let John and Jane make the decision. This might just be the thing that finally bonds them as an inseparable team. Working together, staying together, somewhere that nobody knows them. It could be fun and the perfect way to cement their relationship for the rest of their lives."

The team agreed that pending an acceptable investigation into this possible client they would let their couple of students know about this opportunity.

Baird Castle. The Drawing Room. June 2021

It took almost four hours of continuous sexual arousal to wring five orgasms out of his new Butler and Maid. In between each one Baird would hold a water bottle to their lips and allow them a sip to re-hydrate. Unbeknownst to them the water had stimulants that not only kept them alert but also heightened their arousal state. He had decided that they had to stay speared on their dildo topped pillars for this first experiment. If they needed to relieve themselves they could do it in situ. He had managed to keep up with them until the third orgasm, but after that he decided to take a break. Instead, he turned all vibrators up to full and watched with avid interest as they writhed in ecstasy on their poles. After the fifth, Baird picked up the container with his own semen from his three ejaculations and raised it to first John, and then Jane's lips. He split his product equally between the two of them and they obliged by swallowing without the slightest hesitation. Baird was delighted.

"Lucy said you both loved cum. I must admit I didn't expect you to be so happy to eat my cold spunk!"

He remotely lowered the dildo poles, allowing them to step off their impalements. They were exhausted. The Baird rang a handbell and two burly men dressed in dark suits entered the room. They were accustomed to seeing their Boss naked with his latest play things.

"Take these two down to the play room please Gentlemen. I'll be down in a while. Put her in restraint one."

December 2020

"John, Jane, your training is complete and I'm sure you are as delighted with the results as we are. Your bodies are beautiful. Your sex drives are off the plot and your new-found bi-sexuality has resulted in some amazing experiences for all of us. It's time for you to leave us, but I wanted you to know of an amazing opportunity that has arisen."

Lucy was doing the talking, but everyone was in the conference room. This time Alex took over.

"We were approached by an extremely wealthy gentleman called Mr Baird. He's Scottish. We've done a background check on him. He's totally legitimate. He was looking for a butler for a one year contract. I informed him that we did have one fully trained and ready to serve, but he was already taken. But then I also told him we also had a fully trained Housemaid and for the right price I'm pretty sure we can come to an agreement to send you both. He was insistent that you know that you would have all accommodation and transport paid for, but you would be expected to perform sexual gratification at his discretion. He runs a very successful import-export business and hosts possible clients on a regular basis. We wanted you to know that this might be just the sort of opportunity that would suit both of you. Working together as a team, no secrets. A common goal. What do you think?"

The Play Room, Baird Castle. June 2021

Jane and John were exhausted. Now they found themselves in exactly the sort of place they would expect for what was obviously next on their agenda. Baird's thugs had secured Jane to a complex framework. She was on all fours, her knees wide apart, her back forced into an arch thus making her ass look even rounder, her skin taut over her rump. Her cunt and ass were fully exposed and easily accessible. Her hands were secured to restraints on the base of the frame. A device was attached to her shoulder length hair, pulling her head up and back. Her mouth was at the perfect height for performing fellatio. John was attached to a device that allowed him two positions. Kneeling and standing. His arms were secured behind him. All around the structure were high quality cameras.

After finishing their handiwork one of the thugs spoke.

"Our Boss wants you to", he nodded at John, "to make her cum five more times. Any way you want. Fuck her or perform oral. Once you complete this task you'll receive more water and then we will change equipment and it'll be her turn to do the same for you. The sensors you are wearing let us know that an orgasm has occurred. However long it takes. No rush. The cameras are recording everything. Have fun!"

And with that the henchmen left the room, the large door clanging closed.

To be continued...