Thai Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me."

"I deserve to be spanked, master."

"Your naked body was designed to be used and your bare buns were made to be spanked, weren't they?"

"Yes, yes..." I made him repeat it, he had a little trouble with pronunciation of some of the words, so I helped him out.

"Now, I'm going to spank you and I want you to say it after each one. Ready?" SMACK! I clapped the scrub brush down on his already sore ass. His body struggled against me.

"OOMF! I deserve to be spanked...my body was design...was." The wooden brush came down all the harder on his buns. SMACK! "RRMF," he cried. He arched his back beneath me and pushed himself up on tiptoes. "We'll keep going until you say it right."

Prasang drew in a desperate breath: "I deserve to be spanked...my body was designed to be used...my buns were designed to be spanked (SMACK) UMPH!"

"Again!"

"I deserve to be spanked (SMACK) OOF! My body was designed to be used (SMACK) OOMF! My...my buns were designed to be spanked (SMACK) HURRF!"

"Again, Prasang."

I looked over, pleased to see that we had indeed caught the attention of some people on the other balconies, both men and women, mainly foreigners. They may very well have heard the brush making impact with his butt from where they sat. "We are putting on quite a show, Prasang," I made him aware of this fact with some delight.

I felt him shutter with shame. Whatever ego or dignity he still had before meeting, I was breaking it down pretty quickly.

Perhaps all the more embarrassing was that he had a boner the size of Texas all the while. However painful or humiliating it all was, it was stimulating to his body big time.

I went on spanking him, my erect cock inches from his. I made him repeat the words until his perfectly rounded buns were hot enough to fry an egg on and I was satisfied they would be sore enough when we went out together that evening.

"What do you say, Prasang," I asked, both of us panting.

"Thank you for spanking me, master, thank you. I enjoyed it very much..."


12