Thai Massage

Story Info
Man has a suprise at the Thai massage.
3k words
4.45
71.3k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Samuel is a 21 years old young man. He lives in a small town. He is a bit of a shy guy. He is a bit skinny and about 170cm tall. So he is a smallish guy but many girls think he is cute. Unfortunately, girls prefer bigger and more handsome guys that are not shy with girls.

Because of his shyness and the fact that he is not the first one girls would want, he has never had a girlfriend or had any sex with a woman. He certainly has also his needs so he has started to think about how he could have experiences with sex.

He has started to think about how it could be meeting a professional sex worker. Would it be an easy way to have first experiences that would also give him some self-esteem that he is lacking?

Further thinking about meeting professionals he starts to think that maybe the easiest way to have the first experience would be having an erotic massage. You could just lay there and let the masseuse do the job. He would need to do nothing by himself.

In quite a small town, he has not that many possibilities to choose from. He knows there is some Thai massage place that has a reputation that they do some extra services.

One Friday evening he takes some money with him and goes to town. The massage parlor is quite near the town center but on a quiet street. There is a bit dark already so he thinks he can sneak in without anyone noticing.

First, he walks passing the parlor and checks has the door is open or closed sign or something.

The door has an open sign and it is a bit open also. Like inviting in.

He turns around and quickly walks into the parlor.

A little bell informs that he has come in.

There is dim lighting and a small corridor with doorways on the other side. The doorways have curtains but no doors.

At the end of the corridor is a doorway also and a Thai lady walks from there to look who came.

She is short and petite like Thai ladies usually are. She looks a bit older with grey in her hair.

She greets him with a smile and asks if he wants a massage.

He nervously says yes and asks how much would it cost.

She tells him the price for half an hour massage and an hour massage.

The prices are reasonable and he says that he would like to have an hour of massage. He also knows that the extras cost much more but he is prepared.

She takes his money and shows him the room that will be the place for the massage and then leaves him to take off his clothes and lie on the mattress on the floor as she informs him to do.

There is some Thai music and the room is also dim. In one corner there are some oils for massage and paper. There is also something that takes his interest. There is a box of disposable gloves.

He has some kind of a fetish for that kind of gloves and he starts immediately thinking if the masseuse will use those when giving him an erotic massage at the end. There is also a big pillow and he can't figure out what is it for. It has some kind of leather covering on it.

He lies on the floor face down as she said. He starts to think if he should have left his underpants on. He has just taken everything off.

He has no time to think about that more when he hears steps coming to the other side of the curtain.

With a little knocking on the wall, there comes a younger woman inside smiling and saying helloes.

He is thinking that maybe the older woman is just there for taking customers in and younger women do the massages?

She puts a towel on his back and starts to massage his legs with some oil. She has a very nice touch and he thinks that even if he does not have any kind of sexual experience here he will have a great massage.

She starts his leg massage from his foot and comes slowly up massaging every spot of his leg.

When she has come up like by mistake her fingers slightly touch his perineum and balls. He flinches and she notices that and laughs a little. Then she starts from the other foot.

She massages it the same way as the other leg. He thinks it feels very good but now he just waits that does she do the same thing with this side as the other?

She must have known that he waits for the light touch to his groin area. Just when he thinks that the first time was just a mistake she comes back to the area and now her fingers touch so that he can not think it is a mistake.

He flinches again and she laughs the same way as before.

He thinks is this kind of touching is the way to sell expensive extra services?

She moves the towel from the upper body to the legs and comes sitting on his buttocks when starting to massage his back.

That feels quite intimate to him but there is something odd also. Like something pressuring between his buttocks from time to time when she moves herself a bit.

The massage continues very well. She massages his back and neck and he can feel his muscles starting to relax. He is feeling like he is in a normal massage again.

When she starts with his lower back she moves on top of his tights to sit. Same time she removes the towel from his buttocks.

The massage is going to his buttocks more and more. Now and then her fingertips are touching between his buttocks when she massages his muscles. They also make the same light touch to his perineum and even to his balls.

Her hands wander between his crack more and more at the same time when she massages his glutes. He feels that often something is slightly touching his anus. First, it is the side of her hand and then her fingertips. After that, her thumb glides over with help of massage oil.

He flinches again. This time she stays quiet but his flinching has been noticed because she starts to make it more often and uses a little bit more power.

At some point the pressure on his anus that the fingertip goes a little even inside!

That makes him flinch again.

Then she slaps gently his buttock and tells him to turn around.

That is when he realizes that he has produced some precum on the sheets and his penis is slightly erect.

His face goes red and the masseuse laughs again and gently slaps his erected cock.

Then she puts the towel again on his upper and middle parts.

She starts again from his foot and processes the hole leg.

Again when up he feels her using her hand on his balls and the same hand's fingertips go to his ass crack.

That causes him to moan slightly. That feels so good.

She makes a satisfied hum when noticing his reaction and moves to the other foot.

When she has massaged the whole other leg her hand slides again over his balls perineum and finally to his crack stopping at his anus. The hand stays there a few seconds and when he slightly moans again she withdraws it and puts the towel on his middle section.

Then she moves to the side of him and massages his chest and hands. After that, she moves to sit so that his head is between her legs and she gives him a very nice and relaxing head massage. Her hand massages between his hair and she massages his ears with care. Then she massages his face.

Her fingertips lightly touch his lips and when she notices that he likes it she does that more often and even goes between his lips with her finger.

Then she grabs his jaw with her hand and opens his mouth a little. Then the other hand's middle finger goes into his mouth. Gliding on his tongue. She makes like fucking movement with her finger in his mouth.

He almost starts to suck it when she takes it off and laughs a little again.

Then she goes and takes the towel off. She takes his semi erected penis in her hand that has made more precum to the towel.

"Would you like me to massage this also?" she asks with a sexy voice.

"Yes, I would like it," he manages to say with a very dry mouth.

"It will cost 100€," she says and looks at him.

He has read on the web that in Thai massages parlors you should always negotiate the prices of the extras. So he says: "Would 50€ be enough?"

She looks at him thinking. Then she taps his anus with her finger and asks: "Is it okay to touch you from here?"

She touches his anus have been so nice that he agrees.

"Then the 50€ is okay," she says happily and he wonders what happened because he thought that it would be some extra cost too.

When he is rising and giving her the money she takes the big pillow from the corner that he wondered about at the beginning and puts it in the middle of the mattress.

She guides him to lie on his stomach so that the pillow elevates his behind upwards. Then she moves his legs so that she is between them.

He is in a position where he does not see clearly what she is doing behind him.

He hears the sound of putting on the disposable gloves and spurting some crease on them.

He is so excited. This was his dream when he had seen those gloves in the room.

The hands go to his penis and balls from behind. It feels a little odd to be masturbated like that but he thinks that it feels a good kind of kinky way.

Her hands get his penis fully erect quickly.

Then her other hands move to massage his perineum and little by little it goes up to his ass crack. It massages his ass crack so smoothly and nicely that he has to moan a little again.

She massages his penis with another hand very slightly. Just keeping it erected.

Then she suddenly slaps his buttock with the hand that just was massaging the penis!

At the same time, the other hand's forefinger goes into his rectum.

She has confused him with that slap and suddenly he has her finger in his ass knuckle deep.

He can not be without moaning again. He also stiffens his buttocks. The feeling is a little painful, but mainly very odd. He is surprised. He has never had anything in his ass and he thought that she would massage it only from the outside. He had had any thoughts that she would go in. Never experienced and would never imagine that he would experience.

She just keeps the finger in and massages his tensed buttocks. When she notices that he is relaxing a bit she starts to move the finger slowly in and out.

When calming down a bit he is starting to like it. He does not notice that she has not touched his penis for a while and it is still fully erect.

She makes calming humming sounds and massages his rectum with her finger from every place she can reach.

Then she goes with two fingers.

He stiffens again.

Now she is more confident with the situation and says: "Just be calm and relax. This going to happen anyway. You promised when you had the discount."

"That is what he promised? That she can use his ass as she likes and he has a 50€ discount?" he thinks.

"Is this some kind of a teaching lesson not to ask for discounts in the future?" he afraid.

But in no time the two fingers start to feel also nice. She also starts to massage his penis again and presses her fingers against his prostate.

This starts to feel too good quickly to him. He moans and she notices that he will come soon.

She takes both of his hands away and he is disappointed when the orgasm stays just hanging.

He hears sounds when she snaps the gloves off.

That is also disappointing to him.

"Was that it?" he thinks.

Lesson learned. He would never ask for a discount if it ends like this.

Then he hears some paper or something cracking. In his nose comes a smell of the condom.

Then he hears the spurting sound that he heard before when she was creasing her gloved fingers.

He just lies there waiting nervously when she moves back behind his ass.

"Just be calm. This might hurt a bit at first but remember be calm and your body does the rest," she says and moves closer.

He can not imagine what will happen next. Is she going to slap her harder than before or what she is going to...

And then it happens! He feels something stiff and blunt against his anus and it is pressing its way in!

With one smooth movement, he feels her pelvis against his buttocks, and his rectum is filled the way he thinks he can not manage.

"I suppose that you were a virgin?" she asks him.

Between his grunting, he manages to say yes.

"That was before and now I had it. Remember what I said. Just calm down. At some point, this can even feel good. Not always the first time but this is going to happen anyway because you promised. Think that I paid you 50€ for your virginity and now I own you until I have unloaded myself into your ass. Do not worry. I have a condom on," she says and starts to withdraw her penis and then again press it in.

At some point, he manages to relax a bit. She notices that and puts more power into her fucking.

They both moan and then he hears when the older woman asks something from his masseuse in the Thai language.

She answers her in the Thai language.

He thinks that she has asked something about the noises they are making but he does not care anymore. He is leaking lots of precum when her penis massages his prostate. She keeps a tight hold on his waist and fucks him hard.

Then she starts to come. She moans loudly and presses herself to the hilt. Then he feels spurt after spurt filling his anal canal. He does not realize what is happening.

When she has emptied herself she draws her penis out and notices that the condom is broken and his anus is leaking her sperm.

"I am so sorry! The condom broke when I was fucking you!" she says a little afraid sound.

That was when he realized what he had felt in his ass.

The older woman must have heard that and come into the room.

"Just be calm both of you! She just came from tests with clear results and I pet that you have had any sex before this? she asks him.

"No, I was a virgin," he manages to say.

"That is very nice and then both of you can just relax. Nothing bad happened. You both had a great experience. I can see it from your penis," says the older lady and takes hold of his still erect penis.

"I help you both to take this to a happy ending," she says and puts lube on her hand.

He had not risen from the big pillow and the older lady comes behind him.

Just like before he feels something slick and blunt against his anus. She goes straight into the hilt.

That makes him moan loudly. She is bigger than the younger woman.

"When I saw you the first time I thought that I must have your ass. Usually, I ask the client if he prefers a woman or a ladyboy. This time I had to have you so I choose her to you to break you for me," she says and starts fucking.

"Like said do not worry the condom was broken. She has no diseases and so have not I. So I started bareback. There are no condoms needed and I like to fuck using someone else's sperm as I lube and mix mine to it," she keeps going.

She is very turned on and fucks him fast. The other lady takes hold of his penis and starts massaging it.

He can not bear that long and neither does the older lady fucking him.

When she starts to unload herself on him he cums loudly to the leather-covered pillow.

She takes her penis out. The younger woman takes some paper to clean him. The older lady stops her.

"I want that he feels our presence at his home," she says and the younger puts the paper away with a smile.

He has to lie there a moment and then he is capable to rise and put his clothes on. When he leaves the ladies are in the corridor fully clothed like nothing just happened.

"Welcome again soon! We guarantee you the same price next time," the younger lady says and they both laugh.

He goes out and starts to walk home. Their sperm is leaking out of his gaping ass every step he takes. Someone would think that they raped him and took forcefully his virginity and also gave him some disease maybe. Somehow he can not be mad. They took advantage of him but it felt some kind of fun. He does not understand want happened to him during that hour but he feels that it was some kind of a beginning and he is almost sure that he will go back someday.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers