Thai Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man travels to work abroad.
3.5k words
4.59
27.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Samuel has started to work in a company that makes special machines for the industry. The company has clients also abroad. When they are delivering their machines they have to go to the site to build up the machines and test drive them. They have to also of course teach the employees that start to work with the machines.

Soon after starting his new job, Samuel is flying abroad with some colleagues. They are going to Germany. Everything went so well that the other colleagues decided to head back to their homeland Finland and leave Samuel to watch everything runs smoothly for a few days.

The first day alone goes well but in the evening Samuel feels that he is bored staying at the hotel alone. He decides to have some dinner and after that maybe he could check a special club that he has come up with on the internet.

It is a transsexual club. After his massage in the hometown massage parlor, he has had some kind of itch that has not gone away. He wants to explore that world more. He hasn't been bold enough to visit that parlor again but he is willing to have more experience. He does not know how he would have it but maybe visiting the club would give him a new experience. He knows that his shyness maybe prevents him from having any but he thinks that he will try something.

He chooses a restaurant near that club so he can look at the club from the outside and maybe see from the window what kind of people is going in.

He goes into the restaurant and a very nice waitress is welcoming him.

"Hi, are you coming to eat?" she asks him.

"Yes, I am. Can I choose any table?" he asks.

"We have plenty of room tonight so you can take any that is free now," she says.

He walks to one of the tables that is at the window and the club is just across the street. When he sits he notices that the waitress was standing just behind him with the menu.

"That was a good choice. Great view," she says with a smirk when she has noticed him staring at the club.

His face is red when he takes the menu from her.

He tries to read that menu but he can't be without staring at the club's door when some group of beautiful ladies is going in.

"What do you like to drink?" the waitress is asking him and he wakes up from staring.

He turns his head red-faced again.

"I would like to take a beer," he says and he thinks he needs it.

"Have you decided yet what would you like to eat?" she asks politely.

"I would like to have the house's hamburger please," he says when choosing the first one on the list.

He keeps up looking at the club's door and sees many women going in and only a few men.

That makes him wonder if the club is only for trans ladies? It maybe would be strange to be a man in a club full of trans ladies.

"They have a lot of people going in tonight. Are you planning to go in too?" the waitress asks when bringing his beer to the table.

That was the third time she has seen him looking at that club.

"I don't know. I am not local so I don't know where I would like to go. Maybe I go back to my hotel after dinner," he tries to say like he would not know what kind of a place that club is.

"Where are you from? You started to speak to me English so I think you are from abroad but you don't speak English with a British or American accent," she asks.

"I am from Finland and I am here because of some businesses that the company I am working for has in here," he answers.

"Nice to have someone from there. It is a nice country and nice people living in there. You have been a long one of the advanced countries or maybe the most advanced country when comes to gender equality," she says with a smile.

He thanks her and tastes his beer. The waitress is gone and he is looking again to that club. He is thinking more and more that he can't go in there. That place is full of beautiful ladies with dicks and he is something else. Maybe they would kick him out!

The waitress brings his dinner and is seeing him thinking about something a lot when drinking.

"Here you are and bon appetit," she says with a smile using playfully some French.

When the waitress notices that he has eaten, she comes to him asking was the food good and so on. He says that he liked his dinner.

"Would you like to have some dessert or maybe another beer?" she asks.

"I don't know. I have to think about that but maybe you could bring me the bill and I pay and maybe after that I take one on your bar," he answers.

"You can come to the bar and pay there. I will mix you some nice drink," she says and smiles friendly.

At the bar, he pays and has a drink in a long glass. It tastes quite sweet and is easy to drink. He notices that he has been drinking too fast because he is coming a little drunk.

The waitress asks him what he liked about the drink. He has to admit that it was quite good but stronger than he thought.

"I think that you needed something a little stronger. Have you decided if you are going to the club?" she asks.

"I don't know. I think it might not be my place. Maybe I just go to the hotel," he says with a voice that shows that he is a little shy to go to that place.

"It is just across the street. There are no tickets needed to go in. Go and look in that place. If it is not for you you can always go to your hotel or another bar," she says trying to help the shy guy.

"You think it is perfectly okay that I go there?" he asks suddenly knowing that it would show that he knows that it is a special club.

"Yes, it is perfectly okay for you to go in there. It is very nice people in there," she says and looks at him with a sexy smile.

"Maybe I go then," he says deciding that he just had to go there now or he won't go.

"Have a nice evening and thank you for visiting!" she says and smiles at him when he is going.

He walks to that club's door and stops there. He is having second thoughts but some group of ladies comes behind him and almost pushes him inside when they are going in.

He is in. Ladies disappear to the club and he is standing there and looking around. The place looks perfectly normal club. There is a bar and tables. Also a dancing floor.

He goes to the bar and sits on the stool. Soon the waitress comes to him asking what he would like to have.

He takes a beer and looks around him while drinking that. The people there are mostly women like he looked from the restaurant window. He can't say which women are born as a woman and which are transwomen. There are also a few men dancing with the women or sitting on the tables or the bar.

Seems like no one is getting an eye on him. That is good. Like the waitress said they won't kick him out. There is still another point. He knows that sitting alone at the bar doesn't lead to anything. After a beer or two, he will head to the hotel and that is it.

After his beer, nature is calling him and he goes to find the toilet. He finds it easily. They seem to have a unisex. It feels odd for him to go in the same toilet with those women. In the toilet, there are normal men's toilet urinals on one wall, and booths on the other.

A few of the booths are reserved and on one of the urinals is standing a woman who is urinating to it like it is a normal thing.

He is trying not to look at her and goes to one of the booths. When he is urinating he starts to hear some noise from the next booth. Like some moaning coming from someone's mouth when the other one is keeping a hand on his mouth. When listening more, he can also hear a sound that comes when two bodies hit each other.

Is there happening what he is thinking that there is happening! Are those booths like he is understood that they are in clubs like these? They are having sex?

He leaves quickly his booth. That woman is washing her hands which were earlier pissing standing. When he goes also wash his hands the woman says to him: "I thought that you might need some help in there because it took so long."

Her voice is husky and sounds like she is horny. She looks like she would also like to fuck him in one of those booths.

He gives her an odd smile and washes red-faced his hands quickly and almost runs out.

He is thinking about what he is doing here. He would like to have some action but when something appears he is running away. Is this the right place for him after all?

When he is standing in the middle of the bar thinking that, a familiar voice says behind him: "You came in after all."

When he turns around he sees the waitress from the restaurant. He is smiling when seeing somehow familiar and nice people's faces in this place.

"Hi, yes I came," he says and is still confused about what happened in the toilet.

"You did visit the toilet and came running out of it?" she asks and laughs.

"Was there something or someone that scared you?" she asks and looks at the woman that came after him out of the toilet.

"Maybe it was a little more than a just toilet I think and I don't know what was the help that was offered to me in there," he says a little scared.

"If that was the woman offering that came out after you then the help would have been sticking her dick in your cute little ass", she says and he is red-faced again.

"Why don't you come to sit with me and my friends at our table and I bring some drinks to us," she says and takes him from his hand and leads him to one of the tables were are already sitting three girls.

Around the table is a U-shape sofa. He sits on the edge of it. The girls are nice and they are telling their names. The blond one is Ada, the brunet is Carla and the redhead is Ebba.

Soon the waitress comes back with drinks. He learns that her name is Freda. She is a dark-haired woman.

She pushes him to sit between her and Ebba.

The drinks are the same that she gave him at the restaurant. He tries to drink it this time a little slower.

The girls are nice asking everything about his job and homeland. Freda has to have told about him earlier to them.

After they have drank their drinks, Carla wants that they go dancing. They draw Samuel also to the dancing floor. When someone comes to dance close to him the girls circle him and protect him from others. The dancing floor seems to be the place where people are making contact.

At some point, Ebba decides to visit the toilet and asks if Samuel wants to go with him so he doesn't have to go by himself if someone is there again wanting to help him. Samuel takes that offer gladly and they go together.

When walking through the bar Ebba takes Samuel's hand in her hand. Like the owner showing that they are going there together. The woman that was in the toilet before looks at them from the bar and they can read from her lips that she says: "Damned!"

Ebba laughs at Samuel: "Did you notice? Someone wasn't in the best mood when seeing us together going in."

"Yes, I see her. I am glad that you come with me," Samuel says and they go to the toilet.

"What if I want to come with you to some of those booths?" Ebba says teasing Samuel.

Samuel looks at him read-faced and doesn't say anything.

"Maybe you would like that," Ebba carries on with a sexy smile.

Samuel tries to just look if there is any free booth left. He sees only one and when he is taking hold of the handle Ebba's hand takes hold of the same handle. They laugh at each other.

"Who would protect you if I go in and you stay waiting your turn?" Ebba asks.

Ebba sees from Samuel's eyes that he doesn't want to be there alone. There are hungry-looking people in that toilet looking if someone would be alone and a potential sex partner.

"We can go in together. I think I have seen something you have in your pants and you have seen a penis before too," Ebba says and opens the door.

Samuel sees no other choice than go in with her.

"You can go first," Ebba says and stands next to the toilet seat.

Samuel goes standing to that seat and hesitates when Ebba is directly watching him and has no intentions to turn her back on him.

"Okay, I go first," says Ebba and opens her leather jeans belt.

Samuel just watches when she takes her penis out and starts to pee. That is not a tiny little penis. It is bigger than Samuel has. Not huge but bigger for sure.

Ebba watches Samuel directly to his eyes and smiles a sexy smile. When she is ready she puts her penis in her pants.

"Now it is your turn. You already saw mine so make us even," Ebba says and looks at Samuel with her green eyes.

He takes her penis out of his pants and starts to pee. He is glad that he has so big need to pee otherwise he would not be able to pee when she is watching and sizing his penis.

"It wasn't that bad wasn't it?" Ebba asks smiling.

Samuel puts his penis back in his pants after peeing and Ebba asks: "Are we done now or had you something else in your mind?"

Samuel can't say anything he just turns and is ready to go out.

"It is perfectly okay if we just go but it is perfectly okay if we stay for a while," Ebba says and takes hold of his shoulder.

Samuel drops his head. Ebba is everything that he is dreamed of. Beautiful, sexy, and very nice transsexual. Why he is not bold enough to just turn and kiss her or something?

Ebba turns him and hugs him. She knows that Samuel is lost with his feelings and needs gentle guidance.

Samuel hugs back. First, it is just a nice warm hug between two people. Then Ebba starts to rub his neck and gently kiss his ear.

Samuel feels like there is an electric shock going through his body. He feels that his now semi-erected penis is pressing against Ebba's leg. Ebba notices that too and takes hold of his head and kisses him on the mouth. When Samuel kisses back she uses her tongue and starts French kissing him passionately.

During the kissing Ebba takes hold of Samuel's cock and balls and feels the cock getting bigger. Next, Samuel notices that his belt has been opened and Ebba's hand is going in his pants. Samuel starts to feel that he is panicking. Everything is happening so fast. His penis is in the tight grip of Ebba's hand and her tongue is deep in his mouth. Then she squats and takes his penis in her mouth. It is hot and moist. She uses her tongue a lot and takes him to her throat. He can't be without moaning.

Her hand massages his balls and then it disappears. Samuel hears a ripping sound and the hand comes back to his balls. He feels Ebba's other hand finger sliding between his buttocks. It feels slick and rubbery. Samuel looks down between his moans and sees opened condom package on the floor. Now he can put together the ripping sound and the slick rubbery feeling between his buttocks.

The finger slides up and down in his crack. Always pressing a little bit more when sliding over his anus. Ebba keeps deep throating him at the same time and notices that Samuel's breathing is at that level that he will climax soon. She decides that now is time to disturb him a little so he won't come yet. With her other hand, she takes a stronghold of his penises root and she rams her two condom-covered fingers to his ass with one quick move as deep as they go.

Samuel jumps and yells. Ebba looks him in the eyes like a predator when she starts to massage his prostate with her fingers.

When relaxing a bit, Samuel starts moaning again. His prostate has never been massaged like that. The feeling is first very odd but it becomes to feel nice and then good and after that very good.

Suddenly Ebba rises and moves Samuel to stand in the front of the toilet seat. She presses his back and says: "Lean to the tank with your hands."

Samuel has no choice but to obey. He would fall from her pushing if he would not take hold of the tank with his hands. He hears the same ripping sound behind his back. He is panicking again.

Ebba sees that and says: "Be calm and relax. I won't break you. Are you a virgin?"

"Not exactly," Samuel answers.

"Not exactly?! You are or you aren't," Ebba says and presses her condom-covered cock against his anus with laughing.

"So are you or aren't you?" she asks again.

"No," Samuel says quietly.

"Okay, then I can just go in," Ebba says and presses his penis slowly with one move all the way in.

Samuel yells in pain. Yes, his not a virgin but he has only had two smaller thai cocks in his as before this bigger one.

They hear Freda's voice from the outside of the booth: "Ebba, don't break our guest!"

"He said he is not a virgin but he is tighter than many of the virgins I have fucked. I would have taken slower with him if I would have known," Ebba says and keeps her cock in Samuel's ass.

"Sure, take it slowly so he can come to dance with us again," Freda answers and they can hear her steps going away.

"So let's start then," Ebba says and starts to draw her penis out and push in slowly.

"Be happy that I always use these well-lubricated condoms. It could have been some other girl with a bare penis without lubrication like that girl that offered to help you. She likes to squirt her load in the boy's asses like yours," she says with a smirk.

"Your ass feels so nice and is so fuckable," Ebba says and takes stronghold from Samuel's hips. Her fucking changes more demanding and goes all the way in and then out. When in, she presses her hips tightly against his buttocks.

Samuel can just moan. The pain has started to shift to pleasure. Ebba knows just the right angle so that she hits every time to his prostate with his penises head.

Soon they both are moaning. Ebba increases the speed and Samuel is pushing back to her cock.

"That is like it! Be my little bitch! You are a slut pushing your ass to my cock! Don't I give it to you enough!?" Ebba dirty talks to him.

Samuel just moans and keeps pushing. He has gone over that point that there is no way back. Ebba fucks him with full speed. Samuel starts to feel an odd feeling that comes from the deep. His penis and ass start to pulsate and his sperm flies to the toilet seat. His pulsating ass makes Ebba ejaculate in her condom deep in his ass.

After recovering they clean themselves and go out of the booth. A few people are standing and waiting their turn and they smile at them knowingly.

Others wait for them on the dancing floor and they join them. Carla comes to dance just behind Samuel and he can feel her erected cock against his ass.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers