Thai Massage Redux

Story Info
Going to same massage shop is more fun the second time.
4.3k words
4.62
14.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

Thai Massage Redux

This next experience of mine is true and shorter than previous ones because it was a faster developing and short-lived....

I had been lying low after a series of short relationships and flings and I was in no hurry to begin anything real wild.

You may have read my previous true stories with Katie the Thai masseuse, which were fun and a little irritating. What started out as an innocent weekly massage evolved into a weekly fuck-fest--but Katie was guilty in trying to use me, as I was she. In the end she was looking for a man to provide and help her stay in the country. She found one and got set-up in her own shop but then he died. I had found her shop and went in. I confronted her a little and we rekindled our weekly fun but I decided to cut it off.

Back to the present... I'm still in southern California.

As mentioned I was laying low but did want to begin a weekly massage plan to augment my stretching and workouts to help my body stay in shape and loose.

I figured that lightning could not strike twice and went back to the very first place that I first encountered Katie. It had been two years so I figured that all that remained there were memories--these Thai masseuses come and go so the chance of running into anyone was nil I thought.

One day after an especially hard workout I decided to treat myself to a 90-minute massage. I usually make an appointment but the urge had hit me as I walked out of shower at the gym.

As I walked into the Thai massage shop I saw two women in the front--both about mid 30's I suspected. Fortunately both looked the same--pleasant with a petite and athletic shape, this way it would not look like I was choosing one over the other. When I asked for a 90-minute massage I looked back and forth at them both. After I made my request they spoke to each other in Thai and with little smiles--I was guessing that they were deciding who was going to take me.

"Follow me please. My name is Channy."

"My name is Greg. Nice to meet you."

I followed her down the long low-lit hallway and past all the rooms that I had fucked Katie hard in two years earlier. My cock twitched looking at all the rooms and watching Channy's ass in tight yoga pants--'oh no here we go again', I thought to myself. I told myself to relax and to not go down that road again. I even hoped that this woman was not one looking for a white man to provide.

"Have you been here before Greg?"

"Yes. Over two years ago."

"Well welcome back. Why so long?"

"Oh I had a girlfriend that gave me great massages," I said with a laugh. I was lying and not sure why I said that.

"So no more girlfriend so you need to come here now," she said with a giggle.

"Yes. I guess you can say that."

"Well we will take care of you. You know what to do--take off your clothes and get under the towel and I will be right back."

As I stripped I smiled and saw that she put me in the same room that Katie and I had the most fun in--oh if these walls could talk. Katie rode me hard in this room and I would bend her over and plow her soft wet pussy. I bet we fucked close to twenty times in this room alone--sometimes twice a week.

As I lay down my body immediately relaxed on the heated floor matt.

The door opened after a tiny knock. Channy dimmed the lights even more.

"So do you like it hard or medium Greg and is there any place that needs attention or to avoid?"

"Medium please. Also my lower back is always stiff and please be careful of my left hip. I had a hip replacement and it feels great but no stretching."

"Okay. Medium? I thought you would like it hard," she said with a giggle.

For some reason that response made me grin figuring that she would not get why I found that funny and suggestive. Channy began with wiping my feet with wet warm towels and acupressure to warm up my muscles.

Channy's pressure was perfect during the warm-up so I had high hopes of a quality massage. Next she pulled the towel slowly down my body that I always find a bit erotic--both the feel and to see how far down my back.

To my surprise she pulled it down about a third of the way down my bare butt. I liked that. Thai massages typically include a lot of butt massaging that I find relaxing and sexy.

Channy was giving me a great massage and spent much appreciated time on my lower back and butt. I did everything in my power not to show any obvious pleasure. I kept my hips glued to the matt.

The way she kept working on my butt I wondered if she was looking for a reaction or just because I mentioned that my lower back was stiff. I almost dozed off once by the way my saliva almost trickled out of my mouth. Channy also did a great foot and leg massage. She finished with giving me a head and face massage that also made me doze off.

I could feel the 90 minutes of bliss was coming to an end.

"Okay Greg. We are done Thank you. Would you like some tea or water?"

"Both please."

"Okay. See you out front and take your time," she said with a cute smile.

"I always wondered why they said, 'take your time'. Was is so you could jerk off after having a cute Thai woman run her hands over your body? Anyway I didn't as usual.

The next three massages were a bit of a mix. The first one had an abundance of butt and high deep area thigh massaging. I was in complete control--no soft moans or raising of my hips. The second one had none of that so I wondered if she was looking for a reaction from the last massage but saw that I did not react so she backed off. The third massage started off with more conversation than usual--with her asking about what was new, any vacation plans, etc. I asked her about her favorite Thai restaurants in the area and she mentioned a couple but I already knew about them. When she began the massage portion I noticed she very slowly pulled the towel down my body to the mid butt section. It was too slow not to be anything but a little tease. Channy was definitely in the mood to massage my ass. She even dipped into the very top of my crack. Next she had both hands low on each cheek with her thumbs pressing just below my star--only a towel separated from near penetration.

"Mmm," I said softly. I could not hold back from showing my pleasure.

"Is okay for you?"

"Yes. That feels great."

"Good. It is a great way to release lower back tightness. And it feels good too I think."

She was right about that. My cock was getting stiff. Her thumbs were right at the edge of my star. Channy pulled off the towel and poured some warm oil at the top of my crack and it felt amazing as it ran down my crack to my star and onto my balls.

Channy began rubbing up and down my crack and using her thumbs to softly massage my star. I was in heaven.

"Oh. Yes. That feels great. Keep going."

All I heard was a little giggle. She made no move to brush my balls or reach under me. At this point I didn't care as her thumbs were nearly penetrating me in a circular motion.

Channy leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I hope you enjoy this. I enjoy this type of massage too. It is very relaxing and fun too."

I was moaning and she kept going. This lasted almost ten minutes and my cock was full and almost pushing me upwards.

"Turn over Greg."

Interesting after doing that she held the towel up, as a screen so I figured it was just a massage. Channy saw my bulge trying to escape from under the towel. My cock was hard from her nearly penetrating my ass.

Channy began massaging my feet and then worked her way to my shins. Then I got a little hint as she took her fingertips and softly caressed my thighs. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back--that was her sign.

Channy took the towels off of me and she looked at my hard thick cock. She gave me a look like, 'What do I do with this monster?' she leaned forward and gave me a little peck on the cheek and I pulled her towards my lips and we kissed. She pulled away and wagged her finger at me playfully.

She poured oil on my cock and balls and began a soft massaging and she seemed more mesmerized about my thickness and large mushroom head than giving me pleasure by the way she would play with me and look at me and shake her head and smile. After thirty seconds she wiped my cock of oil and I thought she was ending the fun but then looked at me with a sexy grin and lowered her head to my waiting cock. First she licked my head and then the shaft and it appeared she was wondering if she could handle having me in her mouth. I urged her on and she slowly opened her mouth and took my head and her tongue swirled around it with her lips closed on me--it felt amazing and look hot to see her mouth stretched some to take it in. Channy took another inch in and looked like she was at her limit but her tongue made up for the lack of depth. Just then...

A voice from outside startled her and she pulled away. My cock sucking had stopped in its tracks. She looked at me and stuck out her lower lip in a way that she knew that the fun had to stop. I was so bummed that my hot little Thai girl had to end it.

I paid up front and sat and had some tea. A few times Channy would give me little smiles as she walked by. I got in my car and wondered--would she swallow and how does she taste.

I had to skip the following week due to going out of town but a few nights I stroked my cock thinking of her tongue on my head. I called from the road and made an appointment for the day I was getting back--I wanted to pick up where we stopped and I wanted to lap up her pussy.

"Hi Greg. How are you? Have you been too busy to come it?"

"Yes. I had to go out of town for almost a week."

"I see. It's nice to see you again."

I noticed Channy had a little more make-up on and she looked a little slutty the way her eyes were done. She looked absolutely fuckable. The massage began like normal and then the fun began with her working my ass and rubbing my balls from behind when I lifted my hips. I decided to move things along and flipped over. Channy smiled at me and poured the warm oil over my balls and began a soft caressing. Then she gave me a kiss and our tongues played together. She wasted little time and began the same type of oral play as my last visit. She seemed more relaxed and to enjoy giving me pleasure. She then began sucking just on the head of my cock while fingering my ass and cupping my balls. I was enjoying this but wanted more....

I flipped us around to where she was on her back and she was surprised how quickly and easily I did this--oh the joy of petite Asian women.

Next I grabbed behind each knee and pushed her back onto her back and shoulders--her eyes told me that she was wondering what was going on. I held her in place with her calves on my shoulders and with one yank pulled her yoga pants to her knees--she was in a "pinned" position. At first she shook her head "no". I looked at my trophy--a smooth pussy that was glistening from her moisture.

She whispered no again as I inserted my finger inside her--as soon as I did that she smiled and put her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet. I was fingering her and she was so wet. Then I found her clit with my thumb and the double action had her breathing harder and her fists were clinched as I finger fucked her. As I curled my finger upwards she bucked a few times and when I inserted a second finger she flowed more.

I decided I could not wait more and bent lower and began licking her slit and she tasted so clean and fresh. Then I recalled how she mentioned that she liked to have her ass massaged and began licking her star and she was wiggling into my mouth. Then I began licking her from her clit to her star.

"Oh yessss. Oh Greg," she whispered as I assaulted her orally. Her pussy and ass were literally coated with her juices and my saliva.

I got back to my knees and scooted closer to her slit. I took my large mushroom head and rubbed it up and down her opening. My cock was well lubricated for my next move. "Don't worry," I said as I made a scissor motion near my cock hoping she understood that I had been snipped.

I pushed my head into her pussy. Even with her legs together her pussy was perfectly presented to me as I kept her pinned back on her upper back and shoulders. I then worked two inches into Channy. She grimaced a little. I paused for her to adjust but there was no way I was not going to fuck this hot little Thai slut like I had fucked Katie so many times on the same matt. I slowly worked my entire cock into Channy and my balls were pressed into her ass-- I could feel my balls get wet.

"Oh Channy. Yessss. You feel so good," I whispered as I began to slowly thrust into her wetness. She was so warm and felt so soft.

"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh. Ah. Ah." Channy got off fast and I felt another release of wetness on my balls.

I kept pumping into her and picked up the pace. I had a leg over each shoulder and a tight hold around her legs up against my chest--she was not going to escape me coating her pink pussy with my white cum. I kept pumping and was feeling my balls get tight.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhhh, errrrr." As I shot my hot load into her. With each jolt of cum I pushed into her. She had was very close to cumming again so I kept going and she had a death grip on the sheet covering the matt--her knuckles looked white from her hard grip. As she got off she was bucking herself almost to where it was just her head on the matt.

I went to pull out but she asked me stay in her. Channy began showing me how she could milk my cock with her pussy. It felt erotic as she did this with her eyes clamped shut and moving her pussy up and down ever so slightly. Then I saw her tiny finger appear between her legs and she began rubbing her clit. After another minute or two it appeared she got off again--Channy was a hot little slut.

Finally I pulled out and a little slosh sound could be heard. I looked down and saw my cum exit her slit. I took some and fed to her and she loved taking it.

"Let me finish your massage now," she said giving me a tender kiss. I saw her clean herself before pulling up her yoga pants and transforming back into the proper Thai masseuse. Channy looked at me in a nonchalant way--as if nothing had happened. The rest of the massage was relaxing and I almost fell asleep.

As I drank my customary tea we chatted and she was all smiles. I paid and made another appointment for next week. Driving home I got a text from Channy, she had got my number from the appointment book. She told me how much she enjoyed the massage and wanted to know if I was available after she got off work at 9pm to get a drink or coffee. I agreed and when I asked if she wanted me to pick her up she told me that she has a car and could drive. I told her that I would find a place for us to meet. It was apparent to me that she wanted to play more.

As I was laying by the pool at my gym I texted her and suggested a couple places and she countered coming over to my place if that was okay and I immediately agreed--I wanted to see how see moaned when getting fucked hard and not having to be quiet. I had six hours to rest up.

Channy arrived at 9:30pm as she told me and looked very hot. She had showered and changed at the shop. She had on very small denim shorts and a snug t-shirt that formed to her braless breasts--her nipples showing through. It was safe to say she was already wet. We had a glass of wine but it was obvious we were just biding time for the main event. Channy was not much of a conversationalist.

I stood up and picked her up and she wrapped her legs tightly around me as I carried her upstairs. It was interesting she did not seem much interested in my house--other women would look around and say things.

When we got in my bedroom she immediately stripped. She was magnificent looking. At the shop she did not take off her top and while I could see she had a tight body I was now seeing her complete body that was made for a bikini and sex. Channy jumped on the bed and began running her hands over body as I undressed. She put on a little show by having one hand moving over her nipples and then her smooth pussy and her other hand was tracing over her bottom lip in a seductive way. My cock was at full attention as I watched her.

"Are you ready baby? You need some more?" as I stroked my cock.

"Yes. Yes I need it."

I began kissing her and she began moaning into my mouth. She reached down and began gently squeezing my balls and running her thumb over my hole and spreading my pre-cum around. Then she sucked on her thumb.

"Greg my body is all yours. I need to feel this big cock again."

I jumped out of bed and shut the window--I could tell this was going to be a wild ride. She giggled knowing why I shut the window. I moved between her legs to eat her beautiful groomed pussy. She had just the smallest patch of peach fuzz hair.

"Ohhhh Greg. Yessss. I love that."

I could not believe how fresh she tasted. Soon she began to flow with her juices and I was glad I had put a towel on the bed--this woman was wet.

I kept eating her--licking up and down her slit and spreading her lips to get into her opening and to suck on her clit. She was moaning so loud as I feasted on her. I could sense her getting close.

"Yessssss. I'm cumming. Yesssss. Ahhhhh. Ah, ahhhh. Ahh. Ah. Yes!"

Channy bucked her pussy into me as she exploded. She grabbed my head and held me on her clit. "My god that was great," she said still breathing hard.

Channy then proceeded to give me head again. It felt great but I wanted to fuck this little slut again. I pumped into her mouth but there was no way I could get very deep as she started to gag as my head hit the back of her mouth. I backed away and she gave me a look that said, "fuck me".

I was kneeling between her legs and once again she began playing with herself as I enjoyed the show. At one time she had three fingers in her pussy and I could hear her wetness as she finger-fucked herself and was moaning and then almost growling at me.

Without saying a word I lined myself up and just inserted my head and then... I thrust my cock into her with one push. She gasped and then wrapped her legs around me and locked on to me tightly with her ankles clamped down. Next she wrapped her arms tightly around my back. She was not touching the bed being latched onto me as I began to move slowly with short thrusts.

"Fuck me Greg. Hard as you want."

I immediately began plowing the pussy of this hot little slut. Her walls were wet and warm and felt as if I was fucking a snug velvet tunnel. I also began to think that she seemed different in that I was beginning to feel she just wanted to get fucked and perhaps not looking for a sugar-daddy--it was just the way she looked at me because she seemed a little disconnected.

"Take this white cock girl. Take it," I growled back as I plowed into her. As much as I was enjoying this position I wanted her doggy so I could hold onto her tight ass and hips.

I literally had to break away from her and I easily flipped her around. As I was on my knees behind her she quickly stuck her ass in the air and arched her back. Channy's upper body and head were flat on the bed. Just seeing her ass and arched back was very erotic. She leaned forward so even her legs were flat on the bed--I had never seen where a woman could arch her back so much that just her ass was off the bed. Her pussy was in such an offering position. I easily lined up my cock and stuffed myself into her waiting slit. I leaned forward to the point that it was like two animals fucking. I pumped into her with force and she grunted each time my balls rammed into her body.

"Yessss. Fuck me baby. Give me that cock and cum." Channy was now acting like a whore as I banged the hell out of her--her moans were bouncing off the walls.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12