Thai Massage Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

"Take this cock bitch." Due to the hunch I was feeling I decided to treat her like hole to fuck.

When I said that it seemed like it was a turn-on for her. She said...

"Yes I'm your little bitch. Fuck me. Harder. Yesssss."

"Take this cock. Take my cum." I was getting close.

"Give me your cum. Push your cum into me. Fuck me good Greg."

Those words made me shoot. "Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ah, ah, ah." Each shot of cum was with a deep thrust into her waiting pussy.

Channy flattened her body but I kept up plowing into that snug tunnel pussy. Soon I softened and my cock fell out. I could feel our wetness cool as I lay on top of her back and ass. I lifted up a little and my cock was between her ass cheeks. I began moving as if I was fucking her anally. My cock slid back and forth from my cum and her juices.

We lay in that position for a few minutes catching our breath.

After a while I was able to recover enough and she rode me. While on top of me she played with her clit and nipples while grinding her pussy lips on my body. We both got off again and I was totally spent as she collapsed on me--I could feel her heart beating as I kneaded her tight ass.

Suddenly she said she had to get going. I was surprised to the point that it was usually what a man does after they have had their fill of a woman but now wanted to go home. Channy took a quick shower and watching her wash herself was a nice show. She got dressed and made a quick exit--there was something odd about it and I wondered if she had to leave for another reason.

I decided to skip getting a massage for a couple weeks and when I called to make an appointment I was told that she no longer is working there. I made and appointment anyway--I wanted a massage but also wanted to ask some questions about the sudden change. The girl told me that she went back to Thailand to get married. I was surprised but not entirely shocked. These Thai women can be cunning and their sweet demeanor can be a veil of their true agenda. Over the years I knew two men that brought home Thai women and both left them after getting a green card--they wanted a richer man in both cases. I had no intention of a long-term relationship with Channy and she never even hinted at it or gave me the feeling that she needed anything from me but a thick white cock.

So I chalked it up that Channy was looking for a last fling before marriage. It was fun that I could help her out.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12