Thai Slave Market

Story Info
Couple visits Thai slave market for traiining as slaves.
15.3k words
4.59
16.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THAI SLAVE MARKET

Thailand, a beautiful tropical country has a long robust history. Thailand, a country ruled by a hereditary monarch still in the modern world had never been colonized by a European country unlike all of it's neighbors. It has a rich culture that has never been dominated by outsiders. It is a country that is a favorite tourist destinations. Beaches are a huge draw as is its Asian culture.

A popular underside of Thai culture is it's sex tourism industry. Thai government doesn't advertise it officially, but does little to stamp it out as long as it doesn't get out of control. Of course, that gives the industry a very wide latitude. Tourists flock to the strip clubs and sex clubs of all descriptions. Prostitution is accepted and bar girls are plentiful, beautiful, and ready to fulfill their customers' desires.

Ladyboys are a subset of the bargirls available. There are thousands of them plying the bars for tourists who want their special flavor of sex. In Thailand, it's fully acceptable and is popular in Bangkok and Phuket. In the countryside away from the cities, the people are more conservative, yet they feed the sex industry by providing young beautiful girls who are recruited by the sex clubs.

Carol, a 22 year old office worker from London was planning to visit Thailand on a month-long vacation with her boyfriend Adam who was also 22. They had met in college where they fell in love in the first year and were thinking of getting married, yet they were not yet engaged. Carol's parents were wealthy and permissive and progressive. They pretty much let Carol decide her future, and her parents were paying the full ride. They didn't know Adam well, but accepted her choice of boyfriends.

It was June and both Carol and Adam had planned a month-long vacation somewhere. They talked about different locations and Adam finally suggested Thailand. Carol was all in. She had heard a lot about Thailand from her friends and some coworkers and it was all positive. The beaches were a must see she commented.

Carol also asked, "Hey Adam, remember Ann? She went to Thailand six months ago to live out her sexual fantasy. When she came back she was so happy yet she was different. Her experience there changed her life. She was shy and reserved, and now she is confident and knows what she wants from life and is going for it."

"Ann, hmm, isn't she your friend from second year Biology, the blond who would hang around with you but never said much?"'

"Yea, she was shy in groups but she would open up to me in private. Like many girls, we shared our visions of the future and some of our fantasies. We even shared sexual fantasies and experiences. She once told me she had a fantasy of being sold as a sex slave and live in a harem. A fairly common fantasy, yet she really liked that."

"Oh really, a common girl's fantasy? You fantasize about being sold on the auction block too?"

"Maybe. You know, it would be the ultimate kink."

"Oh, well, maybe we should explore that more," as Adam went to the bedroom, got a bag of toys from under the bed, and pulled out a leather slave collar. He returned to Carol, then said, "Let's enjoy your fantasy, SLAVE, you're mine now." Adam fastened the collar around Carol's throat and attached a chain leash. She got on her knees in front of her master and waited for his commands.

Carol enjoyed letting her boyfriend put her 5'5" frame into bondage by cuffing her hands behind her back with a set of matching leather cuffs. He would gag her with a ring gag so he can explore her mouth with his fingers, and later his manhood. When Carol would lounge around in the evening, expecting an evening of hot sex, in a thin T shirt and shorts. Adam ripped her T shirt off, as he was expected to. Her shorts were roughly pulled off. He shredded her panties leaving her naked and bound.

He would play with her ample, firm tits. She would moan as he grabbed both nipples and tugged on them, pulling her up from leading back on her knees to fully erect on her knees. He knew Carol enjoyed it rough and enjoyed the pain that accompanied the pleasure, the pleasure that came from the pain.

Carol and Adam enjoyed the kinky lifestyle in all it's forms. Nothing was too kinky to be off the table, at least in what they've experienced so far and for the fantasies they've shared in their 3 and a half years being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Adam stood and tugged the leash pulling his slave to her feet and they went into the bedroom. He then removed his clothing, his cock already hard. He snapped his fingers twice and pointed to his cock. That was Carol's signal to kneel and give her owner his evening blow job. She did as she'd been trained. She put the cock in her mouth, through the ring gag and began to use her tongue to tease the cock and do what she could to pleasure him.

After a few minutes, the gag was removed and her full attentions were focused on pleasing Adam with her mouth. He would play with her tits, squeezing her nipples between his fingers alternating between soft play, and tight, hard squeezes making her squeal.

Carol brought Adam to cum in her mouth. She did now swallow. She was trained to hold his cum in her mouth, and opened it presenting the cum filled mouth to her owner. She would swish it around with her tongue. After commenting on how good a slave she was, he told her to swallow and she quickly obeyed saying, "Thank you Master."

Adam then pulled his slave into the bed and they made love. From time to time he'd slap her tits. Her round ass would get spanked as they fucked. As they continued fucking and Carol feeling her body being slapped and spanked, she fell asleep in Adam's arms. Her own arms still bound behind her back, still collared. She often slept this way, as a slave.

During the next few days, they continued talking about the fantasy of being sold at a slave market and being a harem slave. Adam would ask more about what she specifically fantasized about, which parts of that fantasy excited her the most. He thought about how to make her fantasy come true for their upcoming vacation.

Adam knew Ann, just a bit, but thought he could talk to her about her experience in Thailand. Carol had said that she had changed and was no longer shy and reserved, so he hoped she would be open to relate her experiences. He set up a meeting with her one Saturday at a local pub. He chose a corner booth where they would have a bit of privacy while they enjoyed drinks and a hearty lunch.

Ann arrived and went to Adam's booth since she readily recognized him. She sat down next to him on the booth, moving to be right up against him, rubbing her tits against his chest. Adam was instantly turned on by her forward actions and let her continue. Her attire was sexy, and she was clearly bra-less. Her nipples poked through her dress. Ann then leaned over to whisper into Adam's ear, "While we have lunch and a few drinks, enjoy my body any way you want while we talk. I will answer anything you want."

Adam was surprised, pleasantly, at Ann's demeanor and her body. He said, "Ok, you know why I asked to talk to you I wanted to find out about your vacation in Thailand and how it changed you." He then reached over to stroke her tit and pinched her nipple through her dress. She smiled.

"Yes, sir. It was intense. It really changed me, but not really. How I am now, was always there. I just didn't let this side of me out because I was afraid of how people would react. Now, I embrace those reactions and enjoy them as I push the limits."

"How so, what happened to shed your inhibitions?" Adam continued playing with Ann's tits and they continued to talk. He only stopped when a waitress took their order for their lunch, then returned to her tits after she walked away.

"I went to Thailand and stayed at a hotel in Bangkok. The hotel was close to a sex club. Lots of hotels were close to lots of sex clubs, though the really kinky ones were in a particular area of the city. I didn't know that the hotel I chose was next to the kinkiest club in the city. One that openly engaged in BDSM and sex slavery. "

Adam, looked at her, and noticed that she was completely calm and relaxed as she related her most private experiences and he enjoyed playing with her tits. She let him do what ever he wanted with her body as if she was his plaything, maybe even his slave.

"When I checked into the hotel, the clerk asked me if I wanted a standard room, a deluxe room, or a special room. I asked about each room type. The clerk told me about them. The standard and deluxe descriptions were what would be expected. The special room was different. It was a room that came with an occupant. The occupant would be chosen from a catalog. The occupant could be a female slave, a male slave, a Ladyboy (dom or slave), or a Dominant who would provide slave training to the registered guest."

The waitress brought their food and drinks, looking at Adam molesting Ann openly and Ann not only allowing it, but encouraging it. The waitress asked Adam if he wanted to go to a private room in case things escalated sexually, but he said that they didn't need privacy. The waitress only warned Adam that sex was not allowed in the public area, but that exposing tits and playing with them openly was fine because it was a secluded booth. Adam thanked the waitress then opened Ann's dress and exposed her tits as the waitress walked away.

"So what type of room did you choose? Was it a special?"

"I registered in a special room and selected a dominant master as the special occupant. I didn't go there for this, but it was like I couldn't help it. I think my inner self came out and made the selection for me. The clerk then took my money. He told me to put my hands behind my back. He cuffed me, locked a slave collar around my neck and phoned for my master to collect his slave."

Adam's reaction was typical. He was speechless but his cock was fully hard. Ann opened Adam's pants and asked if he wanted her hand to pay attention to it. He nodded and she began stroking it slowly.

"The master came down about 15 minutes later. He was a Thai man who was well dressed and looked very professional. He told me to submit to him and that he would train me to be a proper slave suitable to be sold at any slave market around the city. I lowered my head and he took me to the room. The room was basically a small dungeon. Once there, I was immediately stripped and placed into tight bondage. Without saying a word he stripped and put his cock in my mouth ordering me to suck him off."

"Sir, if you're about to cum, please let me know so I can capture it in my mouth," Ann told Adam. He smiled.

"My new master came in my mouth, then gagged me and proceeded to whip my tits. He didn't resist marking me with red stripes across my tits. He did the same with the rest of my body. It was so much pain, so much humiliation because, I loved it. I really loved it. He knew. He told me that he would break me to his will. He told me that I would not be added to his personal harem. He only trains slaves to be sold at his family's market."

Ann continued as Adam's cock was nearing an orgasm from her stroking.

"Master tortured me. He fucked me over and over. It wasn't rape. I was his slave so he could do as he wanted. He was insatiable. Three days I was tortured and used in that hotel room. At the end of the third day, he said I could be released back to the world as I had known it, or I could continue my training to the next level which would result in me being sold as a slave for a minimum of a week of real servitude to a real slave owner. I told him to sell me."

Adam told her to take his cum as he started to cum. Ann quickly bent down to take Adam's cock in her mouth to receive him and his load. He delivered it, then she returned to him and swallowed.

"Thank you, Sir, that was delicious, desert before lunch was finished." Adam leaned back and enjoyed this lunch all the more.

"What happened next? Did he really sell you? You're here today, so it wasn't a lifetime of slavery, or was it?

"Ah, I think you're understanding. Yes, he took me. He trained me for five more days. Intensive training on bondage, taking what ever torture an owner may inflict, sex skill training, etc. When I was trained to his liking, he branded me with his initials. He didn't ask me if I wanted to be branded. I was his slave so he did it. He then took me to his family's slave market where I saw about two dozen women on display, all naked and bound. Half of them were European women of various descriptions. The other half were other races. He didn't have any Thai girls as slaves. He only owned foreigners who were in Thailand for fantasy fulfillment as sex slaves."

Ann' hands returned to Adam's cock after she took a few bites of her lunch and drank some beer. The waitress returned to check on her customers. She could clearly see Ann's tits on full display and her hands on Adam's cock. She cleared some dished, brushed her hand on Ann's tits and even pinched a nipple. Ann looked up and smiled at the waitress. The waitress finished then left them alone again.

"Master had me for sale for one week of slavery. Many potential customers would come in and inspect me and the other slaves. Every slave had their own period of ownership on the placard that was attached to my collar. Some were only a week like me. Others were for months. One had a period of 10 years plus, which meant it was a lifetime."

"That girl was going to be sold into permeant slavery?"

"Yes Sir, After being broken and indoctrinated to slavery, I didn't think anything was wrong with it because every slave agreed to be sold. No one was there without their permission. No one was forced in any way. That was Master's key to success, knowing which women wanted to be owned and sold then offering exactly that to them. That was true for me too."

"So you were displayed for sale. I imagine you were sold and served someone."

"Yes Sir, I was sold after only two days on display because I was a new slave. Apparently new slaves were highly desired. I was sold to a Japanese businessman who was visiting. He bought me then took me to his hotel to use me. I served him sexually for a whole week. He enjoyed Shibari rope bondage and I was his to use as he saw fit. I took all his cum eagerly and he even pissed in my mouth expecting me to drink it, and I did."

Adam took all the experience in and imagined what it would be like to offer Carol for similar training. He thought Carol would grow in terms of her submission to him.

"So after you were returned to your master, what happened, by then you had I think about three weeks left of your planned vacation."

"Yes Sir, I was retuned to the market an was sold two more times. The second was a Chinese woman from Hong Kong who wanted to own a British slave. She thought about the historical irony and wanted to exploit that using my body. The third time I was sold was to a Thai man who owned a bondage brothel in Bangkok and I was put to use serving his customers. It was exhausting and exhilarating at the same time."

"So you were finally released then to return to England?"

"Not exactly, Sir. Yes I was released from the market, but I signed a contract with the master who continues to own me. He has an interest in opening a slave market here in England where slave girls could be rented for a period of time then returned, sort of like a long term brothel. I am one of his slave girls along with ten others. During my menstruation time, he allows us to have freedom, but the rest of the time I'm at the market to be used. "

"Carol told me you had returned to work after your vacation. She didn't tell me you were a brothel slave."

"Carol doesn't know about me. She only knows I went to vacation and returned to England. She assumed I went back to the same job I left. She didn't know my new job is as a slave."

"I see, what do you think about how things have happened to you and your new life?"

"I love it. I wouldn't change a thing. So, why did you want to know about all of this? Do you want to rent me for a week or so? I can give you the number of the slave market so you can buy me there if you want."

Adam was taken aback at her last statement. He was monogamous with Carol and didn't want to change that. Yes, he dabbled with other women, but only with Carol knowing, sort of an open relationship type thing. He never strayed emotionally, though his cock often found pussies of various women and Carol was fine with it.

"Thank you slave, can I call you slave from now on?"

"Yes, Sir, you can call me anything you want. I am a slave, so it would be hypocritical to say I shouldn't be called what I readily accept I am."

"The reason I wanted to talk to you is that Carol and I are planning to take a vacation to Thailand and do much like you did, and get Carol trained as a slave and get her sold a few times. She is hot for this fantasy and wants to experience it. If she is to be a slave permanently, I would want to be her owner. What do you think of this? Would it be safe? Could you set it up with your master?"

"I'm sure my master would like to talk to you about your plan. He may ask something of you if Carol was trained as a slave and returned to you. He may want her to be a slave in his English slave market from time to time, not full time like me, but enough to make his investment in her training worthwhile and giving her deeper training."

"I'd love to share her like that. Maybe I would rent you while she is owned by someone. That would be great."

"Yes Sir, that's exactly what I'm thinking too. She could continue in her job, be your girlfriend and even a wife someday, and be sold as a slave a few times a year by my master to his customers."

"Slave get down and suck my cock again, I'm about to cum again."

Ann bent down to suck Adam's cock as the waitress came by again to check on them. She watched the blow job and Adam's orgasm. As Ann sat up, the waitress lifted her skirt and told Ann to eat her since she was giving orgasms, it was her turn. Adam eagerly enjoyed watching the two women.

After the lunch was finished, Ann gave Adam the information he would need to contact her owner in Thailand to make the arrangements.

Adam returned to his apartment. Carol knew he was going to meet Ann for lunch. It was no secret. She had no idea of Ann's new reality, but Adam began to tell Carol everything Ann told him, holding nothing back including his thoughts for the aftermath being a slave herself sold in a British slave market while her boyfriend would buy a slave to entertain him while she was giving her body to someone else. He would never do anything to Carol against her will, and thought Carol would jump at the opportunity to fulfill her fantasies.

Carol was impressed at what she heard. She was surprised that Ann's new personae was as a result of being broken and remade as a sex slave. She had no idea that would be possible. She told Adam that they should rent Ann for a week so they could enjoy her body and Carol can learn about what really happened to her to become a slave. Carol was excited by the idea of repeating Ann's experiences.

Two weeks later Ann was kneeling naked in front of Carol and Adam in their apartment. They did buy her for a week and both enjoyed the idea of using her not only to get the sexual pleasure from her, but also Carol would learn from her how to be a slave and what would be done to her in her training. She wanted to be a slave, Adam's slave.

Adam was first to command Ann and ordered her to give him a first class blow job. Without hesitation, she opened Adam's pants and went down on him while Carol watched. Ann received Adam's cum in her mouth but didn't swallow. Instead, she leaned back on her knees and opened her mouth to show Carol what she had in it. Carol then went over to receive the cum into her mouth transferred from the slave, mouth to mouth as Carol fondled Ann's tits.