Thai Slave Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BanTit went to sleep a little while her slave continued to feel the pain from the torture. He couldn't move. He wasn't gagged, but he didn't try to speak as he looked over at BanTit sleeping on the other side of the room. About an hour later she woke, then released Adam from the cross and strapped him to the table.

"Time for you to worship me slave."

BanTit got up on the table and lowered her pussy onto Adam's mouth facing his bound body. She told him to lick and he did. She enjoyed his tongue as he slid it into her. He licked her clit and as she responded by moaning and rocking back and forth, he used his tongue on her clit more. He used his lips to suck and pull it into his mouth. She ground her pussy into his mouth forward then back as he continued his worship. She rocked faster as she built to a massive orgasm, then it came and she exploded. Her orgasm was the best she'd had for a while. She often came when her owner used her. This orgasm was better because she was the dom, and she felt different, more turned on when she was the dom vs. when she was the sub.

She relaxed but didn't move from Adam's mouth. She had to pee. She was there, his mouth was there, so she let loose and peed. Adam was surprised, but didn't hesitate to drink it all in. He had never swallowed piss before. He had used women as urinals, but now he was one. He loved it and licked her clean when she finished.

Adam was now left alone again and BanTit went to get food. She was hungry. She ate out and brought back a bit of food for her slave. While out, she met with Master Bong. She filled him in more about Adam and how he came to ask her to dominate him. He gave her instructions on what to do to him. He was a fish that bit on a hook and she was now reeling him in. Her goal was now to make him a real slave, not just a dom that wanted to play as a slave.

BanTit returned to the dungeon, fed her slave while he was still bound. Then she began to add clothespins to his flesh as he ate. One bit of food, then one clothespin applied. First on his nipples and his chest, then more food, then clothespins on his cock and crotch, etc. After he finished eating, he looked down at his body and more than 20 clothespins were attached to him.

She played with the clothespins then left him there for a while. She returned with a whip and whipped him and the clothespins till they were gone. Adam cried out as they were whipped away. The pain was intense, but bearable. BanTit released him and told him to shower and clean himself up.

After drying off, he was cuffed again and leashed. They then left the dungeon and went out onto the street, Adam still quite naked. They walked the various streets in the district dominated by sex clubs and other sex related businesses. She made sure many, many people saw her slave and let them play with him. Many did, including some gay men who played with his cock. One gay man stroked the cock and Adam came into his hand. BanTit asked the guy to feed her slave his own cum from his hand. Adam licked it up, another first for him. He had never tasted a man's cum before, let alone his own.

BanTit tugged the leash and they continued their public journey. Adam was humiliated, but seemed to handle it much better than BanTit expected. Maybe he was a natural slave, more than she thought. They went into the club that specialized in male slaves. BanTit had been there many times in the past, but now she was an owner of a male slave and she sat at a table and made her slave kneel next to her. A male slave was being whipped on the stage by a very sexy Dominatrix that BanTit knew. She had been used by her in the past.

BanTit talked to several other women who were dominating men in the club. Many of the men were foreign tourists who came to be slaves to Thai dominants. Some of the dominants were ladyboys which were common in Bangkok. Every table had at least one dominant, a woman, a ladyboy, or a man, some with several dominants. Every dominant had at least one male slave, sometimes two leashed naked and kneeling next to their dom. Adam felt completely at home kneeling naked, bound and leashed to his mistress. A completely new feeling for him.

After a couple of hours watching male slaves be tortured by various dominants and talking to fellow dominants, BanTit pulled Adam's leash and they left. It was early in the morning already, nearly three AM. They returned to the hotel and BanTit bound Adam for the night. He was left on the floor next to the bed bound hand and foot unable to move at all. His collar was chained to the bedpost so he wouldn't be going anywhere and BanTit stripped and got in the bed. She fell asleep quickly. Adam took a lot longer to fall asleep because his mind was going over all that happened that day and how he was enjoying being a slave.

BanTit woke the next morning and cracked a crop across Adam's cock to wake him. She then released his bonds and told him to worship her and to receive her nectar. He eagerly complied. After she relieved herself into Adam's mouth and let him continue till she came. Once she did, she got up and told Adam to bathe her in the shower. He gladly complied, then he cleaned himself.

Day two of Adam's slave training began. They returned to the dungeon for more torture. Every day would have several hours of torture, then they would go out and do other things in public areas. Sometimes it would be more sex clubs, sometimes it would be just walking around with Adam naked, bound and leashed.

On the third day, BanTit took Adam to a gay sex club and strapped him into a glory hole. There were ten fixed glory hole stations around the club. Men would go over to one, pull out their cock and shove it into a slave's mouth. A pair of buttons were on the top of the frame. One green button was there to give the slave's balls a pleasant vibration as a reward. A red button gave a sharp electric shock to the slave as a punishment for poor performance.

Adam spent four hours in the glory hole frame. He sucked off more than 50 cocks. At first he didn't do well and got many shocks from the red button from unsatisfied men. Then he learned to suck better and didn't get shocked. By the end of the time in the frame, he was constantly getting rewarded. He had learned to suck men off like a pro. Not only did he swallow all the cum that was shot into his mouth, but he also drank all the piss that the men also gave him. The glory hole was an unofficial urinal for many of the men.

BanTit released Adam after his four hour shift. She watched him from her table that was nearby. She had been talking to a friend who sat with her who also had a slave in the other glory hole. BanTit and her friend went back to her friend's place with both male slaves leashed naked following them. The two women ordered the slaves to suck each other off and to make love to each other. Adam was neither gay nor bi. He had become a slave who was obedient, so he obeyed and began kissing the other male slave and sucking him off. Adam then took a cock up his ass for the first time in his life. The two women enjoyed seeing their slaves perform for them.

BanTit and Adam stayed the night with her friend. They left the next morning to continue his training to be sold. This was his fourth day as a slave. At the end of the day, she would enter him into a slave market and offer him for sale. The training finished at noon when she went to the same slave market where his wife Carol was sold and signed him in to be sold with her as his owner of record. He was taken and put on display after BanTit finished filling out the paperwork. Adam would be sold for 24 hours only.

Adam was on display for only an hour and a half before he was purchased. He was bought by a gay man from Germany. He was taken to his new owner's room to be used by him. Adam was returned the next day with welts all over his body. His cock was red and in pain from what the German had done to him. No mercy was given to Adam by his owner and Adam felt really used and really understood Carol now.

Adam was returned to BanTit who came to the market to retrieve her slave. She walked him back to his hotel room. Once there she fucked Adam while his body still showed the abuse of the day before. She enjoyed Adam, then after the fucking, she removed Adam's collar, returned it to her own throat, and told him he was no longer her slave, the five days being finished.

"Thank you Mistress. I'll never forget what you did to me and for me. I now understand the attraction to this lifestyle that my wife feels. My eyes have been opened and they can't be closed again."

"You're welcome Master, What have you learned about yourself?"

Adam thought about it for several minutes as he fondled BanTit and played with her nipples. Then he said, "I discovered that my inner slave is stronger than my desire to be a dominant. Maybe I am a slave deep down. It has come to the surface and I know that I don't want to put that Genie back in the bottle."

"Master, I have a suggestion. Maybe you and your wife can be slaves together. Married people with both being slaves is rare and relished by some dominants. You had planned to let Master Bong use your wife in his London-based harem to be sold frequently to serve English dominants. Maybe you would join her and you would both be sold as a slave couple to be used. That would be something special."

"I thought you'd suggest that. I was thinking that myself as we walked back from the slave market. I loved what you did to me and the feeling being sold as merchandise. I even enjoyed what my master did to me despite the pain he inflicted. I know I need to be a slave and be sold again."

"Your wife will be returned by her latest owner later today. Maybe you and she need to talk and share your experiences and decide. Then I will bring you to Master Bong and you can talk about your future as his slaves."

BanTit began to suck Adam's cock. They then made love as two slaves would. He was no longer her master,. She was no longer his slaves. They were both slaves having sex with each other while they waited for Carol's return.

At five PM, BanTit got the call from Master Bong that Carol had been returned and her two weeks had concluded. They discussed what happened with Adam and Master Bong brought Carol over to Adam's room. Of course she was led through the streets naked and leashed, but once at the room, her collar was removed and they opened the door.

Adam and Carol saw each other. Both were naked. Both were heavily marked by their recent experiences. She ran to Adam and they kissed.

Master Bong leashed BanTit and left the room saying, "You two have a lot to talk about. Let's meet for lunch tomorrow. I will send BanTit to collect you then. We will talk about what has happened, what you think about it, and your future."

Carol and Adam continued kissing for the next 15 minutes, then they went to the couch to talk. Both remained naked as they talked. They shared the full account of their experiences. Carol told Adam everything and how she felt as it happened. She said she was so happy she came to Bangkok. She was now like Ann, a real slave. She said that Master Bong had offered to own her and for her to be part of his London harem to be sold to his customers. She admitted that she very much wanted to do that. Before she found out about Adam's experiences she was afraid of what he would say. Now she had no fear because she knew he understood her.

Adam told Carol about his experiences and what led him to do it, about BanTit showing him the male slaves when they were out. He told her about his decision to be trained and be sold. He filled her in on the training and his sale and his owner's use of him. He also told her of BanTit's suggestion that they be a slave couple both owned by Master Bong.

As they continued to talk they got into the details about their needs and dark fantasies. It was all out now. Nothing hidden any longer. They only worried about what Carol's parents would say. They knew of Carol being a submissive and being Adam's slave. This would be entirely different. Carol didn't care too much because her need to be owned as a real slave in a harem was too strong. Sharing it with Adam was more than Carol expected and was grateful they came to Bangkok to learn about themselves.

It was decided. They would be slaves to Master Bong in London. They then made love and fell asleep. The next morning they had breakfast in their room and waited for BanTit to come to collect them. They both remained naked for her. BanTit arrived at noon and walked in to see both slaves naked and kneeling in front of her properly displaying themselves as slaves. BanTit leashed both of them and they left to go to Master Bong.

BanTit led the two naked slaves through the streets to meet Master Bong at his home. They arrived and entered his well manicured garden to find Master Bong with a young 18 year old slave eagerly sucking him off. She was his newest acquisition, a French girl who had come to Bangkok with her parents on holiday.

BanTit told the two slaves she led to kneel in front of their master. They knelt and looked down awaiting his orders. BanTit knelt with them as well after removing her clothes.

Master Bong came into the French slave's mouth then he told her to get in her cage in the dungeon. She quickly obeyed. He then looked over at the three slaves displaying themselves. Only BanTit wore a collar, but they were all naked.

"BanTit tells me that you both want to accept my proposal."

In unison, Adam and Carol said, "Yes Master, we want to become your slaves 24/7 so you can use us any way you wish and you can sell us as often as you want."

"BanTit collar them then get the branding iron ready"

BanTit rose up, got two collars and locked them around the slaves' throats. She then went to a cabinet and retrieved an electric branding iron. It was basically a modified soldering iron with the typical tip replaced with Master Bong's initials.

Master Bong said, "I ask you one last time if this is what you want voluntarily. Once branded you are my property and there is no release possible. You must each beg to be branded as my slave."

Carol was first. She said, "Please Master Bong, brand me into your service as a slave for the rest of my life. You own me totally with no limits and no restrictions." The branding iron was then placed just above her cunt and it made its mark permanent while BanTit held her down.

Adam, then said, "Please Master Bong, brand me into your service as a slave for the rest of my life. You own me totally with no limits and restrictions." The branding iron was now applied to Adam just above his cock while BanTit held him down.

"BanTit, take slave Adam to your room. Until he leaves for London, he is your new lover. Don't fuck him. Make love to him, you have three days. Adam, your wife is now mine and I intend to enjoy her body myself."

Both slaves replied, "Yes Master."

BanTit then grabbed Adam's leash attached it to his collar then they went to her room.

Master Bong sat and enjoyed looking at his naked slave. She remained kneeling on display, her eyes lowered.

"Come here slave, my cock needs your mouth, suck me off."

Carol crawled over to her owner, opened the house robe he wore and began to lick his cock bringing it from a semi erect state to fully erect. He leaned back and accepted her tongue, then her full mouth as she took his full length into her mouth. He put his hand on her head and encouraged her to go deep. She had lots of deep throat training during her slave training so she didn't gag as she took it all the way. Bong moaned and told her to go faster. As she did, he tensed up as he came down her throat.

"Very good slave, come with me to the bedroom. I want you to give me a massage with your whole body. I don't want to sell you again here in Bangkok. It is my turn to enjoy that hot body that I now own. You will be sold often enough from the London harem, just like your friend Ann. Adam will join you both in being sold too. Male slaves are in demand too."

They then rose up and walked to the bedroom, Carol the happiest she'd been in years. Her life had taken a whole turnabout from being a rich, well educated professional, to now being nothing more than a cunt for sale literally. She relished her new status as she began to massage Bong's back as he lay on the bed.

After the session with Carol, she knelt at Master Bong's side a he made a telephone call to David, Carol's father. They discussed the changes in both Carol and Adam. David knew Carol would be trained, sold and end up a slave. The change is that she was Bong's slave, not Adam's since Adam was now a slave himself. David took it all in and was concerned at what would happen next.

Bong then made his proposal to David. "I am sending the two slaves back to London in three days. You have been a customer of my harem, buying a slave from time to time. I hope you have enjoyed the slaves you purchased."

"Yes, they have been delightful and I want to buy more."

"Very good, I will be placing both Adam and your daughter Carol into full service at the harem and be sold as merchandise. What I would like to ask is that if they would live with you while they serve in the harem. Because each slave is voluntary, I find no need to have a dormitory or anything like it. They all have their own apartments and report to the harem for sale when called that they are to be displayed for a customer to inspect and buy, or when they are just selected from the catalog. I would like them to live in your house when they are not actively used by a customer. You would be free to use them in exchange for their room and board."

David took all the proposal in and thought about using Carol as his slave to use. He had already used her that way before their trip to Thailand. He wasn't into male slaves, but he thought that his wife Anita may want to use him when David would allow it, since she was his slave.

"Bong, yes, I think that would be acceptable. I'm sure I'll enjoy using Carol often when she's not sold to someone else."

The two completed discussion after going over the details, then they hung up.

The next three days until the flight, Master Bong used and made love to Carol. BanTit made love to Adam as lovers. When the two slaves left for London, they got on the plane to begin the next phase of their lives.

After Bong and BanTit returned to Bong's home, Bong told BanTit to present herself in the dungeon.

Master Bong strapped BanTit naked to a St Andrews cross. She'd spent many hours bound like this during her time with him.

"BanTit, you have been a good slave, but you have also been a traitor. I know of your reports to the government task force. I have received copies of every report you have made. You know I have connections throughout the government and the palace."

"Master, I don't know what to say. You know everything. What are you going to do to me?"

"BanTit, you have been a good assistant, a good slave while you've been with me. You haven't passed to your bosses anything that would cause me a problem because I only enslave and use slaves who do so voluntarily. I don't traffic in kidnapped women which is what your task force is out to discover."

"Yes, Master, I am thankful that you are a man of integrity and only take women and men who want to be enslaved. Where do we go from here?"

"Simple, you are not a fully enslaved slave, you know. You are not truly owned yet. You don't wear my brand. I want to change that. I want to own you fully and completely. You will leave your task force and be my property exclusively. All you need to do is ask for it and I will forget about your disloyalty."

"If I do ask to be enslaved, will you sell me in the market like you do with your other slaves?"

"Yes, you will know what it's like to be nothing but a slave like any other, but I will keep you in my home as my personal slave, and only sell you occasionally so you remember your status."