Thai Staff Deep Throat White Cock

Story Info
Two pretty Thai women are forced to deep throat a white cock.
981 words
3.55
53.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Dear readers! This is my first ever published story and I would love to receive your feedback and thoughts on it! Feel free to send me an email to my profile. Thanks and enjoy!**

*****

Saai is a young nerdy Thai receptionist working at City Apartments. She is standing behind the reception desk in her big glasses, shaking visibly because she is in trouble.

Her new tenant, a tall, strong western man is yelling at her and pointing a finger right in her face.

"You said I could move in today, you lied to me!"

Saai swallowed her nerves and looked up at him. She stammered, trying to think of the right words to say in English.

"You... you... you stay... later?"

"No, I stay today! Gosh, what's wrong with you people?"

She smiled nervously standing alone at the front desk. She felt powerless as the foreign man towered over her.

"Well, you know what? I've had it up to here with this nonsense!" He grabbed her firmly by her shoulder and dragged her to a nearby empty storage room and slammed the door shut behind them.

Saai became paralysed with fear, unsure what the foreign man might do to her. But secretly excited by the touch of his strong hands.

"Now get on your knees!" He yelled in her face while pushing her down by her shoulders.

Saai felt powerless against this strong white man and had no choice but to slowly sink down to her knees. Suddenly, she is face to face with the growing bulge in his pants.

She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to see his erection up close, but she is too afraid to move or do anything.

She swallows lustily as his bulge grows bigger and bigger right before her eyes.

He grabs both sides of his pants and pulls them down. His big erect cock springs free, almost slapping Sai across the face.

"Oooooohhh!" she exclaimed, her eyes as big as saucers. Sai's mouth was agape as the big cock throbbed inches from her face.

She looked around nervously, wondering if the anyone had heard her cry out in surprise.

Mai, a pretty, middle-aged Thai cleaner was working at the building. She heard a noise coming from reception and decided to investigate.

Mai walked into the reception and gasped loudly at what she saw. Her small eyes were suddenly huge, and her mouth open in shock.

She'd never seen such a big white cock before, and it was loaded and pointing directly at the poor reception girls face!

Mai looked his cock up and down, marvelling at how long and thick it was, with a big purple head smooth and shiny.

Mai was speechless as she walked towards the pair and fell to her knees next to Sai. She looked up and saw his hairy balls dangling right above her mature face.

"Should I teach you ladies a lesson?" asked the man.

"Yes" both women obediently replied smiling up at him.

He swung his big cock in their direction.

Both women grinned as he repeatedly slapped his cock against their faces. They just loved the attention this handsome foreigner was giving them.

Suddenly, he turned his attention to Saai. He grabbed her head with both hands and thrust his cock into her open mouth.

"Mmmffff," sounded Sai.

He pumped his dick in and out of her mouth. When he picked up the pace, his balls slapped against her chin. She could do nothing but drool and gag, as the fat white cock fucked her face.

Mai looked on in awe. Her mouth was open in surprise. She imagined what it would be like to have a stiff white cock thrusting in and out of her mouth.

He looked down at Mai and pulled his dick out of Saai's mouth with a loud pop.

He grabbed a fist full of Mai's hair and thrust his hard cock into her mouth. She accepted him with a "gmmffff" sound, which was quickly smothered by the cock filling her mouth.

Mai, the once conservative and traditional Thai woman felt ashamed of herself. She was a respectable middle aged woman. Not some young whore from Issan!

But here she was on her hands and knees, gagging and choking on this foreigner's massive cock.

She wondered what her friends or family would think if they could see her now, drooling and spluttering as a big cock fucked her face.

Soon he was taking turns fucking both the younger and older Thai women's faces.

"Gak, gak, gak!" spluttered Saai.

"Ugh, ugh, uggh!" choked Mai.

Suddenly, a female tourist walked into reception and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Omg! I'm sorry, I didn't... omg wow..." the woman nervously stammered.

Saai began to answer "Yes, can I heeellpmmmmfffhhh," she was interrupted as his big cock thrust into her mouth again.

The tourist looked stunned and turned to Mai expectantly. "Umm, maybe you can help me?"

"Oh, I am cleaner, I ammmmmppphhhh," Mai too was caught off guard as he pushed his cock into her mouth, her eyes bulging.

"Um, okay, I'll come back later?" as she slowly stepped out and exited the store, her eyes never leaving the erect cock.

"I think I'm gonna cum" announced the foreigner.

Both women obediently opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues, ready to receive the loads in their mouths.

Moments later his cock erupted and shot a huge load of cum onto Saai's glasses, cheeks and into her open mouth.

Then he pointed his cock at Mai's face and sprayed cum onto her nose, eyes and a few ropes shot into her waiting mouth.

Both women looked at each other and giggled. They were happy and thankful for satisfying the customer by allowing him to cover their faces with sticky cum. They swallowed his cum and then went back to work.