All Comments on 'Thai Staff Deep Throat White Cock'

by sydneyguy8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Because all women would love to have a large, angry, strange man drag them into a closet and sexually assault them and the bigger his dick, the more they love it. Such a dreary male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Do more. I liked this.

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyover 5 years ago
Continuity issue

I don't understand how everyone keeps walking in on them, if "He grabbed her firmly by her shoulder and dragged her to a nearby empty storage room and slammed the door shut behind them."

Other than that, good first writing.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Exactly where are they?

She’s inside her glasses? He dragged her into a nearby storage room. How does he know there’s a storage rooom? How does he know the storage room is empty? Presumably he’s got X-ray Vision? Then the cleaner stumbles into reception and sees them? Suddenly reception seems to have moved to the storage room. Are we in City Apartments because when the tourist arrives we are apparently in a store? Where is the Non Consent? He doesn’t appear to force them suck his cock they seem to be quite enthusiastic about doing it.

I overlook punctuation and spelling errors unless they are so bad that they prevent me from reading the story. But the things I’ve mentioned above are stupid elementary mistakes. You should read through what you’ve written before submitting it.

Why would a reader email you? Anyone who makes a comment does it here not send you an email. I’d rewrite it and submit an edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous

Saying it's a "dreary male fantasy", well, there's plenty of women who seem to disagree, especially when they take the 'submissive' role because it gets their OH off.

Look at the legal adult industry (in which there certainly isn't a pay gap and women earn more than men), where there is a ready supply of thousands of women who are quite happy to take the money, get used and play in these roles of whatever the market demands. Some of them even enjoy it; the psychology is the same as those who practise BDSM.

If you can imagine it and it's legal, it's probably catered for. The funniest one is 'financial domination', which women have been doing for years, both when they were married and then in the divorce courts. Again, the guys who do this enjoy it, like above.

So, stop pontificating, it only exposes your hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

while it could use some polishing, your story is done quite well for a first time writer...don't listen to the negatives, you just do you. your writing will get better in time.and btw? I love the idea you use pls rite more like this

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Great Fun Story!

Very Sexy and Erotic That Both Thai Women Were Pleased They Had Sucked this White Man and Finally Pleased Him; After All, It Was Their Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Probably the worst writing I've read yet

Fetish aside, this story wasn't written very well. There was no buildup- just straight to the sex. I'm not saying to take 5 pages just to get to the dirty stuff, but the buildup wasn't even a paragraph long! You should read more stories to get better inspiration because this ain't it. This fic SCREAMS "I'm insecure about myself in real life but one can hope..." But what could I expect after reading such a pathetic title?

hardbiker82hardbiker822 months ago

Very good for a first time or even second or third time. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous