Thalatta!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers

Mike helped her back up to the road and she was standing there shivering.

He was exhausted. He was wet. He was dirty. He was cold. Even so, as cold as he was the girl was in worse shape. It took some doing with that big ass bag but Mike got her to the house.

"What happened? Who's this?" Michelle asked.

"I don't know. I don't have time."

"She's unconscious. What did you do?"

"She fell in the lake. I saw and pulled her out. Listen, make a hot bath for her. Then, put her on my bed and keep her covered in all the blankets. All of them. Ok. Hopefully I'll be home soon."

"You have to go again."

"No choice. Do like I said or she's going to get really sick."

"Ok."

It was probably a bad idea but Mike had already wasted so much time that he couldn't take a chance changing. He just put his jacket back on, got on his bike, and then with the rest of him being wet he had to suffer the cold wind hitting him as he drove faster than the speed limit so he could get to the meeting with Officer O'Neill on time.

"You're late." the policewoman said when he entered the station.

"I'm sorry." Mike forced himself to say as he shivered.

The police woman got to her feet to get in his face and was going to say something more but then noticed that something was wrong. "What happened to you? Fall in the lake or something?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The cop rolled her eyes. "Go get a shower before you freeze to death."

"A shower?"

"DID I STUTTER? MOVE! NOW!"

Ok, so this was strange. Mike was taking a shower in the police station. Why did a police station have a shower in it? Was this shower for the cop or people she arrested?

After Mike had warmed up and thawed out he exited the shower to find Officer O'Neill standing right there getting a good look at him. She had a towel and some clothes for him to wear.

"Where are my clothes?"

"They're in the machine. You can get them back later."

"I will?" Mike asked nervously since the clothes that the cop had brought him was a blue inmate uniform.

"We need to have a talk so while we're waiting now's a good time."

She brought him to a room with a table. He had to sit on one side and she leaned on the other facing him like she might interrogate him. She had her black police stick out and she had it pointed at his face. "I don't know what this is all about but I promise that I never meant to break any laws."

"No one ever does, do they?" she said as she scowled at him. Then she moved around the table and brought her stick to his shoulder and moved it along his back to his other shoulder. "They never think about the law. They're all just off doing whatever and then they realize after the fact that it's against the law."

"Like loitering."

"Exactly. You give me hope that we're going to have a good conversation and you're not going to lie to me." she said as she brought her other hand to his hair and circled his ear with her finger.

"It never even crossed my mind to do that."

"Good. Cause I happen to know that a condition of you living on your own is that you cooperate with law enforcement. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Your social worker, she's a really nice lady. I hope you appreciate all she does for you."

"I do. I really do."

She brought the stick to his chin and forced him to look up at her. "I wonder if you always act like it, though."

"Uh, I try."

"You need to try harder."

"Sorry."

"I looked over your file. You seem like a good guy but you've been a little naughty on campus recently."

"On campus? Then shouldn't I be speaking with campus security?"

She removed herself from him and went back to the other side of the table. She squared herself against him and her eyes seemed like weapons she was about to use against him. "Don't piss me off. You don't live on campus."

"No I do not."

"You live in this town by special court order and that makes you MY jurisdiction. Got me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You could be in real trouble right now so I am expecting you to cooperate and tell me the truth."

"I will." Mike just hoped she didn't ask about what he was very afraid she was going to ask. Not about Stephanie. Not about Stephanie.

"Good. Cause I got you on a DTF."

"A DTF? I'm not familiar with that. I didn't do it on purpose. Let me know what I did wrong and ..."

"Don't tell me you're not familiar. I expect everyone to get busted with one DTF. I can let that off with a warning. But you racked up three in less than a week and I'm sitting over here wondering what I should do with you."

"Is it ok if I ask what a DTF is?"

The officer smiled. "You were in a pink car getting a blowjob and my cameras could see everything."

"Cameras?"

"Cameras. All over campus in so many places you'll never be able to hide from them all. I got you getting a blowjob. Then today I got you getting a lap dance in the same car."

"I'm sorry. I knew that was wrong. My ex and I are going through some stuff and ..."

"Oh, I can imagine. I sure can. Everyone's going through this and through that but it's not an excuse to break the law. If it was just her I could tell you two to get a room next time and let you off with a warning. But then my little cameras saw you and your teacher and I'm wondering just how in the hell you're going to explain that to me."

"I can't. I mean, it was sort of a misunderstanding but ..."

"Do you know how much trouble she could get in?"

"She mentioned it. We were in private, I thought."

"And you had sex with her anyway. You just couldn't stop yourself."

"I'm really sorry. I want to do better. I really want to try to do better. I won't do it again. Please."

"I suppose I could be persuaded to not make an issue of this and give you the same warning that I would give anyone else."

"Please, that would be great. I'll do community service. Please, I don't want Dr Holland to get in any trouble. Please."

"Now you're speaking my language. I tell you what I'll do. You want to go home tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You want your English teacher to have a job tomorrow?"

"Yes, ma'am. Very much."

"You have to do a few things for me then. And remember, you have to cooperate with law enforcement. Don't you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"First. You don't tell anyone we had this conversation. You mention nothing to anyone about what goes on in my office. Second, you come here and work for me every Saturday."

"Work?"

"Yes."

"I have a job."

"You want to come here willingly or as part of probation?"

"Uh, Ok. Willingly sounds nice actually."

"Just wait until you see what I have you doing. And finally me and you are going to play a little game."

"What kind of game?"

"I like to call it guards and inmates. It's a little bit of a training scenario so I can keep my skills up."

"I'm guessing I have to be the inmate."

"See, this is why I like you. Now in today's exercise you're an inmate who tried to break the rules and then lied to me. So I have to punish you. Only you haven't been restrained properly and you see a good opportunity to rape me."

"Rape you!"

"I'm the only one here. I don't have any back up. What am I going to do?"

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"I guess today you're going to be an easy inmate to get back under control. Or are you just pretending to be scared of me to keep me off guard long enough to overpower me? If you don't get free I will have to punish you and that means I will hurt you. So what will it be inmate?"

She slammed her cop stick to the table. Then she forcefully pushed it away and it slid across the surface and then off to the floor making a muted wooden bonk donk ring out as it landed. She reached over and grabbed Mike's top as she rounded the table to him.

"You are in big trouble inmate." she said as she slapped Mike. "How dare you break my rules. I'll show you." she slapped him again the other way. Being hit woke something up inside of Mike and he got to his feet to restrain her hands from striking him again.

"You're not man enough to hold me." she said as she easily got out of his grip and then she twisted his arm and pushed him to the wall.

"Ouch." he said.

"If you fought back with more strength I wouldn't be able to do this to you. This is your life, Mr Freedman. Don't just give up. Wake up."

He did fight back and when he got out of her hold doing so almost knocked the cop off balance. She was going to slap him again but he caught her wrist. She was going to use her other hand but he caught it as well. He pushed her back to the wall and he had her pinned this time.

"You'll never get away with this. The moment you let me go, I'll have you on your ass." she said.

"Then I guess I can't let you go."

"You'll get tired eventually. Then I'll taze you. You think you're getting away but you're very mistaken."

"I'm not trying to get away." he said. "I'm just trying to show you how much I respect you."

"And how much is that? Inmate."

He let one hand go and grabbed her by the neck. Then he let the other hand go and moved it to the buckle of the belt of her uniform pants. Instead of striking him she put her hands in his hair and drew him in closer to her, so close that he let her throat go and lowered that hand to her breast.

"What do you think you're doing, inmate?"

"Isn't it obvious. I've been locked up without a woman for too long."

"This is another charge. You'll be locked up the rest of your life if you do this."

"Fucking a fine woman like you, hell, I say it's worth it."

She heard him and then she kissed him. They worked together to get her out of her pants and pull them down past her ass. She got one leg out of her boot and then passed it out of her pants. With that done she opened her legs to him. Mike held her up to the wall and lifted her leg high enough so he could get his dick into her.

He paused before entering. He knew he was playing along but just then he had to make sure she was really ok with him doing this or if he needed to stop.

"Don't give up now." she whispered.

He pushed into her and there it was again. Pussy had this magical effect on his mind. It was like some kind of super focus that came over him. She wrapped her legs around him as he pressed her to the wall and started to push into her over and over again.

"Come on, inmate. Are you man enough?" she said.

He fucked her harder and that shut her up. She hung on for dear life as he held her there. While fucking her she brought her hands to her top and pulled it open for him. He kissed her neck and would have liked to kiss her breasts as well but they weren't in a good position for that.

"Hey, inmate, this wall is ... it's a bit too cold."

"Like your heart?"

"Oh, that cuts deep, inmate." she said as she got down. "Oh look, I'm going to get away from you and get my cuffs. You going to let me restrain you?"

"You're not getting away from me." he said as he played into what she was telecasting that she wanted. He had her bent over the table with one knee up onto the top and he entered her from behind. Mike had never done that before but then again he'd never done any of this before so it was quite the learning experience. He grabbed her hair with one hand and grabbed her hips with the other and started to really give it to her.

Oh, shit this was good. This was so good. He wasn't going to last long like this. He had to slow down. He just needed to catch his breath and not finish so quickly.

"What's the matter, inmate. You run out of steam."

"Not out of steam. Too much steam."

"Don't tell me I was wrong about you."

She got free and swung herself around. She then took control of his body and pinned him to the top of the table. With him on his back on the table she got on top of him and started to ride him. She was going too fast but even with Mike trying to tell her that he was about to cum she didn't slow down. He started to cum inside of her but even with that she didn't slow down. She lowered her upper body down to him and grabbed his neck. "You're not finished until I say you're finished. Don't you dare go soft on me."

Mike registered her words but wasn't able to reply just then as he was feeling the final spasm of orgasmic shock pulses bolt through him. However, even with this being the third time for him to have sex in the same day, he was still hard afterwards and the policewoman was able to ride his cock to her own climax.

When she was finished they were just there together with her on top of him on the table. She didn't move and his dick was still hard and in side of her.

"Was that good enough?" he weakly asked.

"For this time."

"Just this time?"

"Just you wait and see what I have planned for Saturday."

"I do need to do homework and my job on Saturday. How much time ..."

"I'm paying you 90 dollars a day."

"Oh. ... Really?"

"And there will be some other ... benefits." she added while grabbing his cock with the muscles in her pussy.

Once they both got up Officer O'Neill went to take a shower and Mike thought he'd take a shower with her but she told him she wanted him to wear her sent all the way on his way home.

"You're kind of kinky, huh?"

"Don't smart mouth me."

"Sorry."

Before heading home, Mike was conscious of the time so after getting dressed in his regular clothes that were now dry he called Susan. That conversation wasn't anything special and it only served to establish that Mike was calling her. Then he tried to call Dr Holland but the number he had only went to her office. He didn't know any personal number for her.

When Mike got home it was later then he would ever usually get there. His door was locked so he guessed that was good. Once he was inside he found Michelle along with naked mystery girl asleep together on his bed. He was tempted to wake them both up and put them out since he needed to recharge after the day's events. But then again they looked so peaceful that he just decided to leave them there. He grabbed that extra blanket and then used the cushion of his chair as a pillow and went to bed in the living room. As he laid there he wondered if he should call Stephanie to tell her about having yet another girl in his house but then he'd be begging her to come see him and it was impossible at this hour unless she was already on the island. Instead he sent her a text.

"My guest stayed one more night at the request of local law enforcement. I had no choice. I'll try to find her a place to go tomorrow."

...

Mike woke up to the sound of two girls talking and laughing in his kitchen. They were making breakfast and a plate for Mike along with coffee was already set for him. Mike got to his feet and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning." Michelle said.

"Hey" the other girl said. Then she rushed over and put her arms around Mike.

"He's the one. He saved my life."

"Kindly get off me." Mike said.

"Michael, this is Carmen. She's like us." Michelle said.

"You mean, having two God given hands to go work and earn money to get her own place to stay instead of staying here, sure, I guess she's like us."

"Michael, let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me." Carmen said.

Mike ignored her. "Look on the bright side. Now when you move out, someone can help you carry your bag cause don't expect me to do it." he said addressing Michelle.

Michelle pouted. "Come on. Please let us stay. Her parents lived here too."

"I highly doubt any of our parents lived in the shack that was here before I fixed it up."

"She has a form."

"I don't care. They're all fake. Wait a while and see how many other kids show up looking for dead parents."

"But she has green eyes, too." Michelle said.

"She explained your theory to me." Carmen said.

"Oh, good. Then we're all on the same page and you can both get out."

"Please, Mr Michael." Carmen said. "If you let us stay, we can do all kinds of things for you."

"No!" he snapped. "I don't need you to do anything but get out."

"But come look." Michelle added. "We cleaned the kitchen. We cleaned the bathroom."

"You thought that was enough to let you stay in my house. Well, it's not."

"Then just tell us what else you want us to do." Michelle countered.

"Can you please just get to know us before you kick us out. We made you breakfast." Carmen said.

"With my food?"

"We bought our own food." Michelle said.

"But we're happy to share. You look like you had a long hard day yesterday. Come have breakfast with us. And then I'll make you a bath and you can relax."

"No bath. I'll make my own bath."

"Just come and eat, please." Michelle said as she tried to grab his arm but he pulled it away.

"Look, the food's almost ready. We have rice and chicken." Carmen added.

Mike sat at the table and looked down at the meal presented to him. He cautiously took a bite. "Pretty good."

"So you'll let us stay?" Carmen asked.

"Hell no. Do you know what would happen to me if I let you two stay here?"

The girls looked back and forth and it was clear they did not know.

Mike explained. "I can get in a lot of trouble for you girls staying here. I don't know what's going on with you two but I'm still sort of in state's custody. Ok. I can't live with any one not approved by my social worker unless they are a blood relative which I don't have."

"But we can tell them that we're twins." Michelle said.

"Triplets." Carmen added since she had the same birthday as well.

"That's not going to work. They'll know that those aren't our real birthdays and that we're not really related."

"But there's nowhere in town we can stay." Michelle said.

"Find a nice old lady and they'll take you in."

"Tried that." Michelle said.

"Then go to another town. They have lots of them, you know."

"We'll fish." Michelle said.

"Huh?" was Mike's only reaction.

"Let us stay and we'll fish while you're at work and then we can sell the fish and make a profit."

Mike shook his head. "I don't go to work, I go to college. But besides no one in town is going to buy fish from you. Ok. Do you get it? You guys living here is not free for me. You use water that I have to pay for. You use electricity that I have to pay for. You can catch all the fish in the lake and not cover any of that."

"We'll pay rent."

"With what? Cleaning? I can clean on my own."

"I have a job at the dollar store. It's minimum wage but it's something."

"And they let you work, what? ... Two hours a week. Three?"

"Twenty five. I know it's not a lot but ... Look, we won't be in your way."

"Two extra people in this place and you think you won't be in my way. Besides twenty five hours at minimum wage is not enough to pay for the extra electricity or water."

"We'll keep the lights off and we can take a bath together." Carmen suggested. "And I have money to pay you. Just let me know how much." Carmen countered.

"There's nowhere for you to sleep."

"The two of us were just find sharing that bed." Michelle said.

"That is mine. If you want to stay then you sleep on the floor in the other room, not on my bed."

"Agreed." Carmen said. "I accept your terms."

"Wait, I didn't mean that to say ..."

"Me too." Michelle interrupted. "I fully accept your terms."

Mike was going to argue some more but then he just sighed and put another bite of food in his mouth. "Fine. But you have to stay out of my bedroom. You want to stay here, you sleep on the floor in the other room."

The girls looked at each other and for a moment Michelle was going to protest but then Carmen stepped in. "Ok. That makes a lot of sense actually."

"And just so everyone is clear; I own this house. It belongs to me. If something happens to me, it goes back to the state, not to either of you."

"Happen to you? Like what?" Michelle argued.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers
1...45678...18