Thalatta!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike then went back to his chair. It was an old chair but it was the most comfortable place to sit and read. Before resuming his book, he waited and listened to hear if anyone was trying to break in through a window or through the floor. Maybe the dead would try to kick down his door. He had to slowly ease down and allow himself to get back into the mood for reading. This one was a ghost story about a guy who buys a trumpet, and got a job playing for rich people on a boat, only for the boat and everyone on it to end up being ghosts. The guy played all night but then didn't get paid when all the ghosts vanished in the morning. Mike really had to scratch his head. Why was that supposed to be scary? If anything he should be pissed off for working and not being paid. Note to self, if he ever suspects someone of being a ghost, get paid up front and then no worries.

Knock, knock.

That time it wasn't creepy. Now Mike was annoyed. But leave it to that kind of woman to not take no for an answer. Mike could just imagine her type. She'd push and push and push, all the while trying to get Mike to say or do something wrong so she could then go rat on him and get Mike in trouble. There had been girls like that in the home, always setting something up to get someone in trouble just for their amusement. He bet if he looked into it, she'd have a file on record in the office of that overly aggressive cop lady who didn't know how to fucking park a car.

Ok, so Mike didn't know how to park a car either but he didn't have to drive one and he wasn't looked at as some kind of model for society to follow. And some role model that cop was, always busting people for loitering because there was no other crime in town. Even so, she likely took as her inspiration Sgt Callahan from Police academy because she always made it sound like just stopping to smell the flowers was worthy to be punish by the maximum extent of the law.

Mike went to the door and rehearsed in his head what he'd have to tell the girl to just get her to go away. He waited and the girl knocked again.

Mike slowly opened the door to a small crack and discovered someone completely different. She was a younger girl, probably only Mike's age. She had a look of apprehensive hope on her face and she clutched a suitcase in her hand. Something about her was weird. She was different somehow.

"Hello." she said.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"Is this ... 3 Lake View Road?"

"No. This is Lakeside View Road."

"That's what I meant."

Mike looked around for her car. He couldn't see where she must have parked. "The only town is that way." Mike pointed.

"Um ... can I ask, have you lived here long?"

"Not that long. Why?"

"Did you know the people who owned this house before you?"

Mike was tempted to just tell her to go do research the same as him but instead he asked, "Why do you want to know?"

"Well, it's just ... this was the last place my parents lived before they died and I was just wondering if I could take a look around."

Mike was not amused. This was obviously some sort of prank. She repeated back to him the same story he'd told to at least a dozen ladies in town when they asked why he'd been interested in the house.

"Ok, I'm going to close the door now. And for the record, I don't appreciate these kinds of jokes. Making fun of me for being an orphan is a really low blow even for your kind. Wow. Really."

Mike closed the door in her face and then just stood there on the other side trying to not let his anger actually bubble up. Keep it down. He was in enough trouble with Ms Stephanie already.

He thought again about Ms Stephanie and wondered what he could say to get her to come to him to just talk at least.

Knock, knock.

She didn't even let him get back to his book. Sigh. He opened the door without any sense of being rude.

"What?"

"And just what the hell do you mean by my kind?" she said with an angry face but it was a different kind of anger.

He wasn't even going to entertain that with a response. He closed the door and made sure to use enough force to prevent her from pushing her way in.

Boom, Boom, Boom.

"I know you can hear me." she yelled.

"Go away." he felt confident enough to tell her.

"I wasn't making fun of you. I mean, I grew up in an orphanage, too. Ok. So please, I just want to talk."

"About what?"

"I mean ... so ... you don't know anything about the people who used to live here?"

Mike opened the door. "Yeah, I know about them."

"Really?"

"I know they weren't your parents."

Her face changed. "Oh. But ..."

"There's no 'but' about it. So stop rubbing it in my face."

"I'm not rubbing anything in your face. I don't know what you're talking about."

"What are you trying to accomplish? You just want me to get mad?"

"No. Why would I want that? I don't even know you. Here, let me show you something."

She went into her suitcase and pulled out a document. It was part of her custody records from the state. Mike recognized that form well. As she showed him the form he initially wanted to reject the information it displayed but considering the age of the document and the fact that it had been torn a while back and taped back together with great care seemingly a while ago he had to accept it as authentic. He felt his heart sink.

"See, it says ..." she started to continue. Mike put his hand up to stop her from speaking and then he invited her inside. He let her have the comfortable chair while he took the other chair that came with the little table. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed again.

"It's very cozy." she said.

"So, ... Michelle. I'm Michael."

She smiled. "Nice name."

"Yeah. I think I have some very bad news for you."

"Oh. Well, I already knew my parents were dead. I just wanted to come and see if anyone who knew them ... Knew what kind of people they were ... "

"I think there's a serious chance your parents never lived here and that all the information on this form is fake."

"Fake? No, that's not fake."

"Oh, really? Wait here." he went up to his bedroom and came back down with his own form. The font was different but it was the same letterhead and the information was organized in the same way. "Have a look."

"Freedman?" she asked. "I don't understand."

"We have the same birthday. We have the male and female versions of the same name. We're both Freedman even though neither of us are black. Think about it. My parents and your parents both have the same final address and they're listed as dead. Put it together."

"We're ... we're twins." she said starting to get excited.

"Oh, obviously. It's like I'm looking into a mirror right now." he said sarcastically.

"We have some things in common. Same brown hair. Same green eyes." she tried to justify since they in fact did not look very similar at all.

"Lots of people have brown hair and green eyes. No. The information is fake. It's like when they name a dead person John Doe and Jane Doe just to be able to fill in the paperwork. That's what must have happened with us. When we came into state's custody, they didn't know who our parents were. Maybe we were just dropped off. The state didn't know our real birthday or names so they just put in some stock information. Before me, no one had lived in this house for decades. Many decades. This ..." he waved the form in her face. "is all a lie."

She hung her head. "Oh. I see. Thank you."

"Thanks? For what?"

She didn't respond. She seemed to be mentally balled into herself. Mike got up and went to the fridge, got out the bottle of water and poured her a glass. "Here." he offered.

"Thank you." she said as she wiped her eyes. "If you knew it was a lie, why did you come here?"

"I didn't know it wasn't true until I saw yours. Then it just ... it's the only answer."

She silently nodded. "I'm sorry for coming."

"It's ok. Say, it's very late and it might not be safe to walk to town. The rain seems to come suddenly around here so ... I guess you can stay the night if you want so long as you stay out of my room. In fact, don't go upstairs at all. I'll get you a blanket. You can follow the road to town in the morning and take the ferry to the city and then on to wherever you need to go."

"I don't have anywhere to go."

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. But don't stand in one place for too long, especially by the atm, or they'll arrest you. They're really strict about that around here for some reason. And make sure you always have your ID on you cause the lady cop around here loves carding people."

"Ok. I understand."

Now that a woman was in his house he felt a bit apprehensive about that. Could he take a bath with her here? Silly question. He'd have to take a bath and there was no time in the morning to do it. Did he trust her to just be in his house while he took a bath? What if she stole from him and then made a break for it? Sure, he didn't have much to steal but what little he had was his.

"I'm going to take a bath. Please, don't touch anything."

"Ok." she acknowledged.

He was amazed at how much he didn't really mind her being there. He noticed it. Anyway, the process of getting a warm tub of water was a bit tedious but Mike had gotten used to it. He hurried and washed himself, mindful of the fact that he had a girl in the front room. He washed off the soap but then just didn't really feel satisfied with the level of clean for his underarms so he washed them again, just to be thorough and not at all because he had a girl in his house.

As he was getting out, he heard the rain begin to fall and in no time at all it was very heavy rain outside. He dried himself off and got dressed and then found the girl standing by the window watching the rain.

"See what I mean?" he asked.

"No kidding." she responded.

"Sorry I don't have an actual bed to offer you. All I have is ...Ahem. All I have is my mattress on my bed. It's just for me so you're going to have to be satisfied with just the wood floor."

"I'll be fine, I think."

"Ok. Well ... goodnight."

"Goodnight." she answered back.

Before closing and locking his bedroom door he made a point to let her know that at any point, if she wanted to leave in the night, she could just go and not wake him.

Dial, ring.

"Hello. Mike?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"You can't call me like this. I told you."

"I'm not calling for that. Something happened."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"Some girl showed up thinking she was my twin sister."

"Twin sister?"

"Yeah, weird right?"

"I would have to agree with you. Your file doesn't say anything like that."

"So, I know I'm not supposed to have guests spend the night but it's raining really hard and she walked here so I'm letting her sleep in the living room."

"You did the right thing but be careful. Lock your bedroom door."

"I did."

"Did she give you a name?"

"Michelle Freedman."

"You have got to be kidding."

"Nope. She has her custody records and everything."

"I'll look up her file and see if she really was in the system."

"Thanks."

"In the meantime don't give her any money or anything."

"I won't."

"Ok. Thanks for calling me. I have to go."

"There's one other thing."

"Is it even remotely connected to that thing I told you not to talk to me about? If your answer is yes then my answer is NO!"

"Oh. Uh, yeah ok. I understand."

Click.

...

Monday had a very strange start. Michelle cooked him eggs sunny side up for breakfast, which was odd since Mike didn't know he had any eggs in his fridge. It turned out that the girl had actually walked to town in the middle of the night and bought a couple of things from the town's lone 24 hour convenience store.

Mike thanked her and appreciated her effort and how pleasant she was being. Nonetheless he did have to get to class and that meant he was locking his door and she had to be on the outside of it when he did so. No hard feelings.

Mike was double checking his homework before going into math class and looked at his name on his work. His fake name. That was weird but it had to be true. Still, even if it was just some random word assigned to him as a name it was part of him now, part of his identity. He was Michael Freedman and even if there was some other kids named the same thing it didn't matter. He was THE Michael Freedman.

"Found you." Mike heard Susan say as she came right up to his side and pressed herself to his arm. As he turned his head to see her she got up on the tips of her toes and kissed him on the cheek. "How you doing, friend of mine?"

"I'm doing good. I had a good breakfast."

"That's good. I worry about you getting enough to eat."

"Why does everyone worry about that? I'm not that thin."

"I was wondering if you were going to ask me for anything today but then I remembered that you said I could ask you."

"For what?"

"What do you think, my friend who is a boy?"

"We're at school."

"We were at school on Saturday too."

"But where? Besides, we don't have time."

She pulled him down to her so she could whisper in his ear. "Lunchtime. My car. Don't make me wait."

Mike attended his two morning classes and then at lunch time he went to the parking lot to find Susan's car which of course was super easy because it was the only pink car there.

Susan was in fact the one who made Mike wait but she eventually arrived as well. She smiled at him and unlocked the car but instead of letting him get into her passenger side front seat she instead directed him to get in the back.

Once settled and with the aircon on and the doors closed Mike started the conversation with a simple "So you have me all to yourself."

Smack!

"Ouch. What did you do that for?" Mike asked after Susan slapped him across the face.

"You didn't call me."

"Uh ... excuse me?"

"I waited. All day on Sunday I waited. You were supposed to call me."

"Did you ask me to call you?"

"You're my ... My friend. We agreed to that, right? Didn't we? I even sucked your dick. You have to call me. You should know you have to call me. You suck at being a friend."

"You did that as just my friend?"

"You're my only boy friend."

"You go down on your girl friends."

"I might. I might not. The important point is that they call me. To chat or gossip or make plans or just vent about whatever. Why didn't you call me?"

"Well, I didn't call you as your boyfriend so I didn't think I had to call you as your friend who is a boy."

"Well, time for you to get the memo. You have to call me. You're my friend so you have to call me."

"Ok. I didn't know that was a rule but I do now. Thanks for the heads up. We done?"

"No."

"You going to slap me for something else I didn't know I had to do."

"No. I told you what I wanted earlier."

"And what is that?"

"I'm asking you for sex."

"Susan, I'm not your boyfriend."

"You're my friend. You said I could ask you for sex so now I'm asking."

"Here?"

"Why not?"

"Yeah but shouldn't we ..."

"Mike, look at me. I'm asking you for sex. Are you really going to turn me down? Huh? I know you're still a virgin and everything and you want it to be all special and all that but this is where we are and I'm who you're with and we're doing this. Ok. You need to just grow up really fast and get with the program cause this is happening. And just to let you know I am not going to be satisfied with you just sitting there letting me do everything. I'm asking you for sex so you need to give it to me. Be a man and conquer me."

"What does that mean?"

"Do I have to spell everything out for you? You kiss me. You give to me. I receive. Think about it and do it. Show me that you want me."

"So I have your permission to ..."

"My God. YES! Fucking do it already. Attack me. Assault me. Do it all." She leaned back away from him. "I'm waiting."

Mike readied himself as the words from Stephanie came back to him. He had to get his girlfriend back and have sex with her at least twice and then she'd be his if he wanted her. Well, here it goes.

Mike move to Susan and kissed her. She kissed him back and unlike what she had said she started to be the initiator of a lot of what was happening. She was the one who undressed herself and she was the one telling Mike where to kiss her. Mike tried to follow his own instincts but she would then stop him and correct this or that.

Everything was awkward as they fumbled about in the limited space of the backseat of that car. Mike was getting more an more annoyed with not being able to do the right thing to the point that he halfway wanted to just call this off. Her tits were there but he didn't know what to do with them other than hold them or kiss them and there wasn't much room to get into position to do much of anything else. All he could really do was kiss her neck and move his hands over her body. That certainly felt good for him but how did that feel good for her?

Moving, adjusting, false start. Was this going to work at all?

Mike gave up. He felt like a mouse running on a wheel that went nowhere. He was out of breath and he knew he didn't have that much time left until his next class started. He got off of Susan and sat his naked ass flush to the backseat while breathing in deeply to get air since the humidity was about to choke him. Then, unexpectedly, Susan straddled him. She kissed him and while doing so encouraged him to shift how he was sitting. He moved his butt down to the edge of the seat and that gave Susan just enough space to do what she wanted to do. Her pussy and Mike's cock finally made contact.

Instantly, as soon as his dick was in her, all the annoyance and uncomfortableness went away. He was in her pussy and suddenly all was right with the world.

She started to move on him as he reached for her ass and squeezed it.

"You like that, baby? You like me?"

"I like you."

"You going to call me from now on?"

"I'm going to call you."

"You going to come have dinner with me and my parents on Friday?"

"I'm going to ... What?"

She kissed him as she rode on his dick and pressed her tits to his chest. She released his mouth but then started to kiss his neck as she moved to his ear.

"You have to have dinner with my family on Friday."

"But I'm not your boyfriend."

"You're my friend and you're a boy and we're having dinner in the city with my parents on Friday. Say yes."

"But what if I have a date?"

"I am your date. You're my friend."

"But you said you'd be cool with it if I got another girlfriend. You said you'd be adult about it because we broke up."

"Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"No. Not yet."

"Then you're my friend and you're having dinner with me and my parents on Friday."

She started to move and fuck him faster and faster and all Mike could say was "ok".

If the car was humid before it became a sauna during sex. They were both sweating so much that it was getting nasty but neither of them could care as they both just focused on getting to climax.

Spurt. Bigger spurt. Jolt. "Ah!" Mike let out.

Susan looked at him and her eyes went wide. "You're cumming in me?"

"Yeah."

"Holy shit. You're cumming in me." she said and then she kissed him passionately on the lips while she kept moving until she got to the point where she was going to get herself off. "A little more. Stay with me." she said.

Mike got his wind back and tried to push up with whatever leverage he could get. It took another three or four minutes but Susan eventually crunched down onto him and she was able to orgasm.

Afterwards it seemed that his sweat and her sweat had mixed together to forms some kind of sticky film between them causing their skin to resist being detached from one another.

"I have to tell you, friend, I needed that." Susan said.