All Comments on 'Thank God For Car Break Downs Ch. 01'

by SoNaughty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editor needed

You said they took off their clothes at the restaraunt, then Alicia was wearing tight pants. Which is it?

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years agoAuthor
lol

Oops! I did not catch that! Thank you! This was a role play between a guy and I and I never caught that mistake. I will do better next time if I do another role play with a guy.

SLeMSLeMover 7 years ago
person change if frustrating

The change from it initially being "he" to then being "I" and then sometimes back again is frustrating.

And then the writing just got too silly too early. I gave up just after she exposed her tits.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Love the story!

Quite a horny interlude... maybe car break downs are not so bad after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good concept..

..spoiled by grammatical errors. It badly needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why shaved?

Brad sounds like a sexy young man? Why does he shave the body hair? A young man with a bit of body hair can be sooooo sexy -- both to look at and to taste and touch!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 7 years ago
Hot

Reading this one made me hard. I can't wait to read more from you.

-Joe-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoNaughty@SoNaughty
I don't read anything but English since that is the only language I know. If I follow you then it's because you liked one of my stories or wanted to read one of mine not because I can read any other language (which I can't)! I had trouble for 3 days getting into my account o...