Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, I saw it coming and ducked in time. His momentum carried him beyond me, and I countered with a kick to his head which he never saw coming. All my years of karate training finally yielded real-life benefits.

He slumped to the ground, and I kicked his shoulder near the side of his neck to snap his collarbone. That took him out of the fight. He lay there, holding his arm and loudly moaning in pain.

I glanced at Emily who was on the phone. She yelled that help was coming. The first man heard her and, evidently, saw behind me that two truckers were running to us from the parking area. He suddenly had no fight in him but was cursing me for hurting his buddy.

The two truckers grabbed the drunk and threw him against the side of his car. One of them had also called 911 so it wasn't but a few minutes until a Missouri state policeman arrived and then EMTs just behind him. A few minutes later a local county policeman arrived along with a fire engine. I had no idea why the fire department came. The response was impressive, and a crowd gathered.

It took an hour for all the tales to be told, the Breathalyzer tests administered (both blew twice the legal limit), and the reports to be completed. The Civic was a stolen vehicle. Both were out on bail and had a violent criminal history. The EMTs hauled off the injured guy followed by the local police car. The state policeman took the other one.

I was asked whether I wanted to press charges. I told the officer we were moving to San Francisco and couldn't be back to testify. He recommended I do it anyway and added that the two truckers witnessed the attack. I signed the report where he directed.

The officer said the first man would go to jail anyway for public intoxication, driving under the influence, auto theft, and resisting arrest. His bail for previous charges would be revoked in all likelihood. The man I injured would be charged with assault and public intoxication plus he had an open warrant for assault in Illinois. He would return to jail after treatment at the hospital.

I didn't see it, but Emily told me the drunk took a swing at the arresting officer when he was trying to cuff him.

As everything was wrapping up, I saw Emily standing in the grass talking to the two truckers. I walked over and thanked them. Much to their delight, Emily insisted on thanking them with a friendly hug and a kiss on their grizzled cheeks.

Finally, we were on our way again with me driving.

Emily asked, "Where did you learn to kick like that? I was shocked when you suddenly looked like Bruce Lee."

"I've had karate training."

"It showed. That guy fell like a rock when you kicked him."

"Yeah, but I ripped my pants." Emily laughed, unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over to look at my crotch.

"Yeah, you did. Your plaid boxers are showing." She laughed again. "But it's only a small rip. No one will see it when you're standing."

"Those truckers seemed like nice guys," I said.

"I talked with them a long time. One was named Bernie from Pennsylvania, and the other was Jack from Tennessee. Both are grandfathers. Jack said something that bothered me a little. He said a girl with my looks shouldn't be wearing such a revealing top; that I didn't need to reveal anything to be beautiful."

"Emily, I started to say something this morning but decided we'd had too many words on clothing."

"Do you think the way I was dressed caused the problem?"

"I'd be afraid to guess what's in the mind of a drunk. But you do attract attention. Listen, I think what the trucker was saying was a compliment to you. He was saying that your natural beauty is what becomes you, not revealing your back and the sides of your breasts."

She thought about that for several long moments.

"I grew up where revealing clothes were the norm. Every girl wore halter-tops like this. It was never a big deal. Mom helped me pick out this top and others like it. Patrick always liked it and I thought you would."

"We all come from different places, Emily. Des Moines, Atlanta and San Francisco are all very different. I'm sure you fit in beautifully in San Francisco."

Again, there was a long pause.

"I'm sorry, Matt. I've been foolish. My opinions and values are just not in sync with yours, and I've tried to ignore it. I didn't understand you. I truly am sorry."

"Emily, we met two weeks ago and there's much we need to learn about each other. But, I want to learn and I promise that I will adapt to many things you like. This is not a my way or the highway relationship. It would never be fair for me to insist you always do it my way. You're an amazing young lady with a brilliant mind, and I respect you. The only thing I ask is that we talk through how we feel and learn to be patient with each other."

She reached for my hand, pulled it to her lips and kissed it.

****

We arrived later than expected at the Ambassador Hotel in beautiful downtown Kansas City. The parking attendant took my key, gave me a receipt, and promised to have the luggage delivered to our room. It was nearly 9:30 when we walked to the front desk and I identified myself.

"Welcome, Mr. Anderson. Is this your first visit with us?"

"Yes, it is. We've read many good comments about this hotel."

"Good, we'll do our best to make your stay memorable. And is this Mrs. Anderson?"

I instantly replied, "Yes."

He smiled at "Mrs. Anderson" and welcomed her.

The desk clerk walked to another computer and double-checked something before he returned.

"Mr. Anderson, we've had a problem with our computers since yesterday evening and some of the reservations made online were incorrectly recorded. Now don't be concerned. I have rooms so let me get this figured out, and I'll be right back."

"No problem."

He walked into the side office and spoke with someone and checked the computer there before returning.

"Mr. Anderson, we're very sorry but the only rooms we have available for the next two nights are suites." He smiled. "And our manager has said to upgrade you at no cost. I see you requested two double beds, but all our suites have king beds. I hope that's acceptable?"

I glanced at Emily; she smiled.

"Yes, that'd be fine. Thank you."

A young lady escorted us to an executive suite. She showed the room's features while the luggage was coming. Aside from the king bed, the suite had a sitting room with a dining table and four chairs, two impressive sofas in an L-shape, and two armchairs. The artwork was top quality, and the wall-mounted television was huge. There was a smaller wall-mounted TV in the bedroom along with a writing desk and a computer.

The bath was huge. His and her sinks had makeup lighting around the mirrors. There was a toilet in a separate room along with a bidet, typical of European hotels. The shower was large enough for six people and had multiple showerheads. But then, there was a Jacuzzi that outclassed everything else in the room. It was amazing and could accommodate six people. I had never thought one could be so large. We were stunned.

After the luggage arrived and tips distributed, the door closed, and our little world opened.

Emily asked, "Have you ever seen anything like this?"

"No."

"I've maybe seen rooms like this on television; but Matt, this is unreal. How much did you pay to stay here?"

"Only $169.00 plus tax a night."

We both laughed. "You can't get a standard Holiday Inn room for that in San Francisco. What was that thing in the bathroom that looked kind of like a toilet but didn't have a lid?"

"That's a bidet."

"What's it for?"

"For ladies to wash their privates."

"Come on. I'm serious, Matt. What's it for?"

"I'm serious."

"You're lying."

"Come with me and I'll show you."

We walked into the toilet room, and I showed her the central and forward nozzles that sprayed water to clean whatever you wanted cleaned. I turned it on to let her feel the temperature and pressure.

"All right, I believe you. Now give me some privacy." We both grinned at her newfound enthusiasm.

I began the task of unpacking. As I finished, Emily walked into the bedroom and began laughing.

"That bidet is amazing. I want to get one." She giggled. "By the way, why did you tell the man at the desk that I was Mrs. Anderson?"

"I thought it would cause less attention."

"Ummm. I didn't think of that."

"Did I mess up?"

"Matt, I don't care if anyone knows we're not married, do you? Are you ashamed of what we're doing? Remember, I told you if it bothered you we could get two rooms."

"I'm sorry. I probably do worry more about what other people think than I should. Maybe subconsciously I was thinking of the day that you would be Mrs. Anderson." I grinned.

"Now, who's rushing our relationship?"

"I am, I suppose." We kissed and hugged for a moment.

"Am I detecting a change in you?" she asked.

"What kind of change?"

"You're not as reserved. Have I finally convinced you I'm not going to run away?"

I smiled, quickly changed the subject, and asked, "Are you as hungry as I am?"

She grinned and replied, "I guess we'll talk about that later. Yes, I'm starved."

"It's getting late. Maybe we can order room service."

"While you were checking us in, I saw a sign that said their restaurant is open until 1:00 am."

"I assumed it would close at 9:00 or 9:30. Let's go down."

We changed into better clothes, and I put away the slacks with the split crotch seam. Emily said that she was an expert at repairing clothing and would take care of them.

She wore a very sexy black cocktail dress, and I wore navy blue dress slacks with a long-sleeve blue shirt and a navy blazer. We complimented each other on how "hot" we looked.

When seated in the elegant dining room, I glanced at the other customers sitting nearby. We were overdressed. It appeared that in Kansas City everyone was casual, even in the better restaurants.

We were given a corner booth that seated four. Emily wanted to sit beside me, which was unusual... a first, in fact.

I ordered microbrews, hoping no one would check Emily's ID. They didn't and she was thrilled.

She grinned and whispered, "We're in the same bed tonight. You know I'm not going to let you sleep, don't you?" She laid her hand on my leg under the table and slowly moved it up and down my thigh.

"I've been thinking about that."

"You have? Is my man's libido coming alive?"

I responded by laying my hand on her bare leg just above her knee and slowly sliding it along the inside of her soft thigh. It was dark in the restaurant, and no one could see our indecorous under-the-table antics.

She separated her legs and slid forward on the seat enough for me to get a finger under the elastic... except there was no elastic and no panties. My surprise was obvious. She winked.

"Ooohh, you dirty boy," Emily whispered as I found her hooded button. She stroked me until the restriction of my trousers made it painful. I reached under and grabbed her hand.

"Emily, please don't do that." She giggled.

We stole glances at each other as I sipped beer using one hand and explored her moist girly parts with the other. We tried to carry on normal conversations for public appearances, but those were interrupted by soft moans and her occasional gasp and twitch. Her eyes were like those of a wild animal stalking me.

When our first course arrived, the action was suspended but we were emotionally on fire. After rushing through dinner and two more beers, we almost ran to the bedroom. After the door closed, our lips and tongues attacked each other. It was raw passion suddenly released for the first time.

She turned for me to undo her dress. I let it slip down to the floor. Her bra was black and seemed to be lace; I unhooked it and she tossed it to a nearby chair. Ours hearts raced and our breathing grew urgent. I reached around from her back to cuddle the soft flesh of those glorious breasts. She arched her head back onto my shoulder as my hands became her bra. I could feel her nipples harden but was afraid to toy with them.

Emily's breathing was erratic. I turned her to me, and we kissed again, seeming to totally surrender ourselves to each other. She trembled in anticipation of what was to come.

I took her hand and helped her climb the foot of the bed. My eyes were locked on her spectacular breasts. As she lay back, I raised her legs to prop her feet on the mattress. She immediately opened her knees and stared at me with that devious grin.

I saw obvious evidence of her arousal. She was wet, and the scent of her sex was in the air. I dropped to my knees and began by kissing the insides of her smooth thighs. Emily's breathing became shallow and rapid. I glanced at her dazed eyes. When my tongue entered her, she jumped and began squirming and moaning with her head arched back into the bed. She raised her loins to meet my mouth. Her fists clasped the bedding on both sides, and her whole body twitched.

Her musky fragrance drove me wild. Emily let out a low, guttural cry and groan as her orgasm hit and raged on and on like a firestorm within her. After several moments, it eased. Pulling my head harder into her crotch, she began massaging my short hair with her fingers.

Suddenly, she demanded, "Stand up!"

I stood with my slacks making a horizontal tent. My manhood was throbbing. She undid the belt and unzipped me to relieve the pressure. When she reached in and released it from my underwear, I couldn't take any more. Before she could begin stroking me, I shot all over her neck and chest. I couldn't help it and was terribly embarrassed.

"Jeez, Matt. You're not too excited are you?" She laughed.

"I'm sorry. You're just too much for me."

"We'll have to work on that."

I walked to the bathroom and returned with tissues.

"You're an amazing woman. I could tend to you all day."

"How about all day tomorrow?"

"We do have several hours tomorrow morning."

"If you'll let me shower, I'll be ready to go again tonight," she bragged.

"Can we first soak in the Jacuzzi?"

She stared at me in disbelief before replying, "I'm not going to say a word."

I grinned. "Good."

I undressed, walked to the bath and turned on the faucets. It took at least 10 minutes for the water to reach a level above the jets. I sat on the rim of the tub and watched Emily as it filled.

She spent that time with a facecloth removing what she could of the sticky goo while naked in front of the mirror. I admired her smooth back and gazed at the two large dimples just above the dramatic taper of her pert and firm bottom. I watched the reflection of her face and breasts. She glanced at me and smiled into the mirror several times.

She turned, placed her hands on her hips, and sternly asked, "What are you staring at?"

"The most complete woman I've ever seen."

She turned back to the mirror, grinned and continued removing her makeup and fluffing out her hair. When she leaned forward to check her eye in the mirror, I was aroused again and powerless to resist her.

"Were the other women you've met incomplete?"

"Compared to you."

"You make it sound as though they were missing an arm or leg."

"No, all the parts were there, just not the same quality as yours." She grinned again.

"Is the water level about right?"

"Another minute or two, I think." She turned, smiled, and sat sideways across my thighs with her arms around my neck. I supported her back with my left arm and cupped her breast with my right hand as we kissed until the water was up to the proper level. I turned on the jets and watched as the agitated water jumped several inches to form a bed of bubbles.

"These jets look very powerful; don't sit in front of one. Here, let me help you get in."

"Let's sit in the middle and soak for a while," she suggested.

"Good idea," I replied.

"I've never been in a Jacuzzi. This feels almost as good as a massage."

"That's the idea. We never had one at home, but one of my girlfriends in Atlanta did. Whenever possible, we'd use it."

"Who was that?"

"Melissa Jane."

"What was special about her?" Emily asked.

"She was a girl."

She giggled and slowly shook her head. "You're cute."

After five or more minutes of quietly enjoying the water massage, she asked, "Can we scoot over and lean against the side? My legs are going to sleep."

I found a spot between the jets. Instead of finding her own spot, she scooted her bottom between my legs and leaned back onto my chest. I cupped her impressive breasts with both hands.

"This feels amazing with the jets hitting me from the front, your warm body against my back and your hands working my boobs. This is relaxing."

"I'm enjoying it."

She responded, "I can tell," as she turned and grinned.

"I'm sorry." I reached down behind her bottom to rearrange myself.

"I'm not. But why, all of a sudden, is it acceptable to bathe or shower together? You seem to have made a complete U-turn."

"I decided today that I had to trust you completely or not at all."

"And you decided to trust me and my fickle emotions, although you still think I might flee?" she asked.

"I don't know that you can move on and have another significant relationship this soon. But you're worth my taking that chance. I'm all in, Emily."

She squeezed my hands against her breasts and said, "Then I'm all in, Matt. We can make this work." She turned and we kissed.

After 20 minutes, we could feel the skin on our fingers prune from the water they'd absorbed. It was time to take a shower and snuggle into bed.

Emily insisted on sensually washing my entire body and shampooing my hair. I returned the favor, and gently cleansed her.

Her hair was long and thick. It took a couple of minutes to thoroughly shampoo, condition and rinse. We donned the hotel robes and watched Jay Leno on the big TV in the sitting room while I dried and brushed it. That was my first experience as a lady's hairdresser; she thought I did fine.

We crawled into bed, totally naked. Emily turned to face me and snuggled into my arms. She crossed her leg over the top of mine, which opened her loins for my attention. I watched her eyes as best I could in the darkness. Her facial expressions told me where to touch and how firmly to do it.

"Would you massage my bottom?" she whispered.

Her cheeks were warm and firm, yet also soft. The smoothness of her skin was enticing. Emily moved her leg further up mine to give unfettered access to her moist treasure from behind. She shuddered and moaned again as my fingers explored.

"Are you a bottom man?"

"To be totally honest, I think it's one of the 15 sexiest parts of a lady's body."

"You're such a romantic." She snickered.

"It's easy when I'm next to you."

We continued caressing each other in silence for several moments before Emily surprised me with a question.

"Have any of your conquests ever given you oral sex?"

"EMILY! Where did that question come from?"

"I want to know," she whined.

"Well, first of all, none of my partners were conquests. They were very willing, and many of them were the aggressors."

I paused. "Now what was your question?" She playfully punched my stomach.

"I want to know whether you like to have oral sex."

"That's a different question. Why do you want to know?"

"I've never done it."

"Why?"

"I never wanted to and none of the guys I was intimate with wanted it."

"If you have to know, one of my girlfriends loved to have and give oral sex. I enjoyed it, but it's nothing compared to the feel of vaginal sex."

"Porn makes it seem that all girls do oral. I know I love your tongue in me."

"You watch porn?"

"Sometimes Patrick and I'd watch it together and try some of the positions. Many of them are not very comfortable."

"What's your favorite position?"

"Doggy, I think. Missionary is also good if the guy doesn't put all his weight on me. I also like to be on top and in control sometimes."