Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just thinking about your perfect bottom in doggy position makes me excited."

"Patrick loved that. But back to my question, who gave you oral?"

"The best was Linda Sue Massey from Little Rock, Arkansas."

She smiled, "That name kind of rolls off your tongue, doesn't it? Linda Sue Massey."

"She was great at oral sex. We were together frequently and had fun. I still remember her perfume, Poeme. I loved it."

"Mmmm, I'll have to get some."

"She was a big exception to the rule."

"What rule?"

"One of the universities, I think it was North Carolina, published a paper a year or two ago that reported an inverse relationship between intelligence and sexual activity. The study showed that the more intelligent a person is, the less sex they will have. For example, they found 35% of the students at MIT had never had sex."

"Why was Linda Sue Massey the exception?"

"She earned her master's in nuclear engineering at Michigan. She was finishing her PhD requirements at Georgia Tech when we got together."

"She must have been much older than you."

"Nope, a year younger. As I said, she was the big exception."

"Wow, that's impressive."

"We were snuggling one night and she told me about her life. She graduated valedictorian from high school when she was 13. She received her undergraduate degree from Purdue at 15 and her master's at 17. She took a year off to work as an intern before coming to Georgia Tech for her doctorate. She was 21 when I knew her. Linda Sue was brilliant... a modern day Einstein. She used sex as her pressure relief valve; and she was very cute so I was glad to help her out."

Emily laughed and said, "I'll bet you were. Where is she now?"

"I've no idea, but nothing would surprise me."

We gazed into the others' eyes. Emily was radiant, even in the darkness of our room. She placed her hand on the side of my face and held it there.

"You're my cowboy."

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy!"

"Very cute."

"It's a lyric from a Big & Rich song."

"You're going to play their music for me?"

"We can do that Monday."

Emily flashed that grin and pulled my lips to hers. Our tongues touched, ever so gently at first. When my tongue entered her lips she began sucking it over and over again. Her emotions were on fire. In just a few moments the room was filled with her moans of pleasure as I visited her delicious loins.

The End of Chapter 4