All Comments on 'Thank God For Second Chances'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Parts of the story were quite unusual and creative. It’s probably that I’m so old, but the intimacy seemed rushed. The story itself was well written, as is typical for this author.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Romance??? More of a fetish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is really an erotic coupling story disguised as a Romance.

Looking for a story of Romance (Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters) I was disappointed. Most readers will probably rate it a 5, for it is a nice quick read with a good plot and fiesty characters.

boatbummboatbummover 1 year ago
Delightful Little Romp

Thanks for this well-crafted dose of 'feel-good'. Perhaps the Bretts can team up to offer an additional line of 'hairy, pregnant' lightly-used panties to some customers in the near future! ;-)

HecatesChildHecatesChildover 1 year ago

I have questions about the timeline. Were they taking professional pictures at the engagement party? Or did she go back to hating him?

As someone else mentioned it was rushed. And misogynistic. The older women's bodies no longer gave their husband's pleasure?? Wowww...

And the shaming directed at sex work... Not to mention the apologizing and justifying that Brett F did about her own website.

The story started out well. I liked the detail and the character development that you had going. I'd love to see you build on that

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Not a bad story but the continuity lost me. It started at what seemed to be the wedding with the photographer, where they hated each other, then morphed to days before the wedding, then to what appeared to be a rehearsal dinner... WTF?

Anyway, good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not so sure i would literally jump right in with s girl who i really just met and did not date who jumps up on a bathroom counter and tells me to go down on her. Not the one to take home and meet mom. Dad? Maybe. Mom? No.

tarthearttartheartover 1 year ago

intriguing I think you could do with more detail and less verbal interaction.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Responding to Anonymous (5 months earlier): The night I met my wife, she wanted to sleep next to me, but was too shy. I wish she had been confident -- or, from your perspective, brazen -- enough to do it: I'd still have taken her home to meet my mom, my mom would still think she's wonderful, and it would have saved me about twelve hours of being terrified that I'd screwed things up and would never see her again. My mom is a Presbyterian minister. Yours sounds a bit uptight.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No romance there - get a new category. Just some dirty self-centered lust going back and forth and on and off, with no apparent continuity. Why is she trying to justify her slutty businesses as being all altruistic and helping the world and all that I'm-better-than-everyone-else garbage, ad nauseum, and then just jumps up and shows herself as a slut at her first opportunity with the guy? After the first minute or so of her narcissistic rant he should have just run away...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

SIMILAR Stories