All Comments on 'Thank God it was a Near Miss!'

by JClife

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luke is a stupid cunt to hang with Linda when being his supposed friend she never told him about his whoring gf and her friend!!

She's complicit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. I gave it 5 stars, as I thought it was a good read, and a different take on the normal cheating wives stories. Yes, Willow was a dumb self serving slut who only cared about herself. Her friend Linda wouldn't have sex with Luke, because she had too much respect for him, and wouldn't play Willow's game.

And to Anonymous from 3 months ago, she wasn't going to have sex with Todd (Luke's brother), she was just dropping Luke off there, as Luke was living at Todd's house (in the guest room). Maybe you need to actually read the story, as it was covered in the body of the story), when he left the house he was sharing with Willow (renting it), and grabbed his clothes and stuff he wanted.

I was glad Luke and Linda hooked in the end though. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Linda? Linda who knew about Willow cuckolding him during the whole relationship and said nothing? That Linda? That guy never learns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Huh???!!!

Brain. Use

Oh that's right

Motorcycle brain cells few and far between.

Rode one stitches and broken bone My doctor told me one more took him 3 trips to ER to learn fooled him quit next day.

Friends pulling out gravel from body and head. Rod in leg of one. Permanent head injury to another etc Only one rider's fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The was well written and creative. It takes time to learn the difference between love and lust.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

The story is driven by the author's desire to make a point and impose his beliefs. Shallow story.

Nothingman83Nothingman83over 1 year ago

The ending was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been a great BTB but alas he hooked up with skanks BFF Linda!! FUCKING LOSER

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahahaha I needed to hear why from her oh god typical cuckold 😂😂😂😂 I needed to decide whether I could move beyond the cheating 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I apologise tp the author for all the idiot comments.

You wrote a good story, good plot, in depth characters. 5/5

You have written a great warning. Why did Luke run into such bad luck?

"Luke was similarly mesmerized by Willow's sensuous voice, her smile, her personality, and a body that was as tight and fine as any he had seen. He just breathed her in as they walked together, trying to decide how to make this moment last. He needn't worry."

Men that let their small head define the woman to which they are attracted, get a small woman. Men that look for what makes material for a lasting marriage live happily ever after.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many years ago, getting married, was considered a rite of passage, between youth and adulthood. In today’s world, men are usually reluctant to get married. Too many of today’s “ liberated women” feel like willow. “ It’s my body, and I will do what I like with it”. Add that, to the ways men get raped in divorces, and it really is a bad deal for men. I gave the story a 5. Because it does touch on how the modern woman, has evolved from a healer and life partner, to a Narcissist and life destroyer. I realize not all women, or even the majority, are like this. However, some of these tendencies are present in all women. But to those women out there, who bemoan the lack of commitment from men, you have only yourselves to blame. You can’t find someone like your grandfather, unless you want to be the person your grandmother was. And we all know, that ain’t happening....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "Hallmark Movie" ending. And they lived happily ever after. A little sweet for my tastes, but not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sophomoric piece of crap. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story! Too bad there are so many idiots and assholes commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit reading when he was getting Molly to fuck for his charges being dropped. He did it. Should face consequences for stupidity. Plan Before Action

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Pretty weak MC. So confused as to what to do?? Seriously? He clearly heard her claim that should would continue to fuck around after the marriage. How could he even consider moving forward with the wedding after what he heard and saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that is a level of stupid you don't see very often.

The MC is clearly not of sound mind and needs to be committed to a mental ward for his own protection. The story is so preposterous, and for once it's not because of the otherwise normal wife (or fiancee in this case) being hit by a Martian slut ray. She's just a free loving and self-centered Hippy with no morals or sense of responsibility. Strangely, considering how bad this story is, she's one of the more believable cheating women you'll find in the Loving Wives category.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Willow and Molly are the only sane characters in this story. At least they understand that monogamy is an outdated and unnatural state for humans. We are designed to be polygamous and share ourselves with more than one other person.

OilcanjonOilcanjonabout 1 year ago

So...they fucked in the back of a Mustang? Seriously? Were they three feet tall? How about making it a '70 Buick Riveria GS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kiwihunter you are absolutely incorrect, next time check the credibility of your information sources. Anyone with minimal IQ and basic understanding of biology know, only men have a natural want to spread their seed "why we blast millions per load" women however a single egg and are vulnerable needing to protect themselves through 9 months and then themselves and the child for a decade "needing to lock down a provider/protector" add to this men also have an innate disgust for infidelity because a faithful mate is the only way to ensure paternity-not a situation female's ever have (explanation cause you're obviously an idiot) a woman always knows she's the parent, she birthed the child. Take those facts to your idiotic woke ideologists and shove you misinformation up your a55's!

AlanDavidAlanDavid12 months ago

Good read, Justice was served. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have a problem with Linda too. So she knows Willow was cheating the whole time they were dating but kept her secret? She never told her supposed good close friend whom she had feelings for? Nope, Next!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poor Dennis! Willow probably fucked all of Luke's friends (and maybe even Todd) but Dennis is the one paying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Linda is supposedly his best friend too yet never told him about the bitch cheating on him from the beginning!!

Luke is a wimp for still considering to marry Willow after he caught them!!

Luke and Linda should not have happened!! 2*

usaretusaret11 months ago

An average LW Story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An Incredible LW Story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor Luke he almost married a piece of shit like Willow. Good guys like him always get fucked over because women are whores and good men like him dont understand that. Willow is apathetic excuse of a woman and unfortunately women like her are everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great Read. Bitches like Willow are cumdumps that are unworthy of marriage.

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

Yup, watch out for the dirtballs guys. Just remember that all women aren't pigs such as this pig, but the good ones are far in between. Eyes and ears open as Luke said

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC is one class act. Jail is where he should be and I don’t believe I like to meet him on the street, unless it was to take a tire iron to him. He seams to believe that is what people do to each other when things don’t work out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Romantic serendipity. I wish I could have had that insight before my wedding failure. A stitch in time, saves 9?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

This is more of a romance of sorts than a loving wife story it didn't even feature a wife in way not even a cheating wife as they wasn't married that and it started up after the event happened when it should have started just before it happened the ending was also flat and seemed rushed with all these things it's hard to get behind the story I can't in good faith like this there was too many things that should have been included that was completely left out everything I said are things that must be included in a loving wife story even if it not really about a loving wife like seems to be the norm in this category on this site you had a good idea I will say that but a good idea don't amount to much with everything that is eccentral to make a decent to good loving wife story missing does you no good next time trying adding what I mentioned and with your ability to write and ideas for a story the rating will be extremely good a lot better than this one is

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that was a reasonable conclusion given the circumstances. But, strangely, since they never got married and there was no other married couple in this - it doesn't belong in the LW category. Doesn't fit the description of a LW story! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this. He was lucky to find out what she was like and definitely dodged a bullet. Unfortunately some people are like Willow and just never grow up and take responsibility for their actions. BardnotBard

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

Enjoyed that a lot. Only thing I could ask for is more karma on Willow and maybe more information or time spent on the blossoming romance with Linda. Maybe Molly sees the light and hooks up with Todd. leaving Willow alone on slut island. Otherwise I would be thrilled if new writers used this as a guide or blueprint for writing this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good fantasy. For once in the LW category the male protagonist wins and the female antagonist loses. I suggest a new category called "Loving Husbands" (LH) as a counter point to LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank god Luke finally stopped being a simpering pussy and dumped her. Geez, he was acting weak.

And, since we are in an age of equality, and strong independent women, who don't need men, and apparently are better than men. Why is it still fine that the guy gets the beat down and the woman gets nothing?

nixroxnixrox8 days ago

3 stars - he certainly dodged a bullet.

I think this category title should be changed to UNLOVING WIVES.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJClife@JClife
Straight married male interested in reading and writing erotica

SIMILAR Stories