All Comments on 'Thank God it was a Near Miss!'

by JClife

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lots of cliche but the good guy won so I'll give you four stars

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Interesting storyline good storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
5*

Great story, need more of these kind!!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

The email was not the mark of a good person but that of a petulant crybaby. The ending was seemed really rushed and preachy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh. If you are going to do high emotional drama then you need to show it. Show not tell. And having dialog doesn't suffice. Gods. This was cliché dreck

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Very well written but pretty standard once you got beyond the discovery mechanism

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Linda was no friend. If she loved him why did she not tell Luke about Willow’s cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good Story, thanks for the Read!

Good on Luke for dumping the cheating Willow. No need to stay with anyone who is never going to be faithful. Glad to see Luke sent out an email telling everyone the truth behind him walking away from Willow and the wedding. Cheaters love to lie and paint themselves the victim. Cheating and lying go hand in hand.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

That email wasn't a life lesson, it was revenge. I'd like to condemn him for it. Unfortunately though, I have to admit that if it'd been me I wouldn't have taken the high road either.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Unoriginal storyline with rather cliched characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Immature - perfect for a kid's afterschool tv special.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

You almost lost me when you wrote of Willow's enthusiasm of having sex in the back seat of a classic Mustang! I then assumed they were possibly dwarves! All joking aside, this was a great, amazing story! All 5ives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with someoneother, what a child. She could have put out an email similar.

****

Family and Friends,

I wish to apologize for what happened with my wedding. In a moment of weakness I succumbed to temptation and last minute cold feet, but more, I realized that Luke was simply not able to meet my needs as a woman. I tried repeatedly to speak to him about his "limitation" but he refused to hear me, I love him enough to try and work it out, but he simply would not hear me.

I have and always will love him but his actions since my moment of weakness have proven to me that he is not the loving and supportive man I had thought he was. I hoped that with counseling and our love, we might grow together. It is with a very heavy heart that I now know that Luke is incapable of being that man. I believe his email, which I believe speaks for itself, shows that he is not able to deal with the affirmation of a husband to be with me "through better and worse".

I hope and pray that God blesses him with a woman that can help him grow into the man I thought he was.

Willow

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

None dare call it dialogue. Bro, the only people who talk like Willow are the actors in your poem collection - and only then because the producers are too cheap to hire writers and they know nobody watches their dreck for dialogue. Man’splaining it all in the end was just meanspirited and uncalled for.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Very very Good story.

5⭐

Two reactions come to me when they discover them having sex:

1) as you wrote it demolishes the lover and the car.

2) he says nothing and disappears on the wedding day in order to start a new life elsewhere.

little criticism: I find fiancé Luke a little slow-witted when she talks to him about recreational sex and gaining more experience for himself later on. ????

Thanks for sharing your talent.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

You could maybe, Maybe, M-A-Y-B-E buy the "wild oats" excuse, but she was already talking about the possibility/probability of cheating after they were married.

/

How he can even consider still marrying her is beyond me, especially with her STILL lying about Dennis. ANY slim hope requires complete honesty.

/

That description of Molly at the door sounds like a teenager's wet dream.

/

There are a couple of differences between Dennis and Molly. Willow cheated with Dennis, he has her permission for Molly; Dennis wasn't a one-time event, which Molly would be, even if it lasted foe a weekend.

/

"I've always wanted to see his cock that Willow loves so much!" - THAT'S not gonna help!

/

"It shouldn't bother you, it's nothing about you and me" - That almost sounds like she's expecting it to continue. "I come back more horny and more experienced" - Excuse me if I want to make my wife horny on my own, and have her get her experience with me!

/

Linda wanted to pick-up Luke to go to Todd's, but wasn't Luke already staying at Todd's?

/

@someoneother, the email was simply to set the record straight, at least he didn't attach the video. The ending was a LITTLE rushed, but did we really need to read about their entire courtship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@someoneother

Men have feelings, get over it. They all aren’t just good_guy.exe, I guarantee that if he didn’t tell everyone the truth he would have been shit on even more, as good deeds never go unpunished.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

I think the scene where he lost his temper and beat the guy with a tire iron was plausible. Stuff happens...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

It was a really good story - loved it...Until you truncated it at the end. One more page of the relationship with Linda (and Willow going nuts over it) would have been a much better finish to the tale. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What di the writers on this site think love i? It seems to be just a word thrown out to fill space. There certainly is no love in this story and its an affront to anyone truly in love to have it equated to whatever you're displaying here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure if I would have used that language in the email nor would I have sent it out. Maybe just tell the parents its off and why and leave it at that.

As for his now relationship with Linda; She knew of the cheating for their entire relationship yet said nothing? If she really loved Luke as she said once the engagement talk took place she would have told him of her cheating and say do not get engaged. I couldn't be with her if she thinks what she did by covering up was OK.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

The story was going good until your character started considering marring her anyway. Any writer who says a Man would still love a Fiancee after watching the bitch fuck his ex buddyin the back seat of a car. Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Solid 4**** version of a well traveled storyline. Willow belongs in the Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame 😎

Thanks!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

Good story and very lucky to have found out his future wife would never be faithful.

As far as the email goes, it did the trick. Best part of the story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Gave you 5 stars. Actually, I liked the email. It at least left no room for rumors he was the bad guy for cancelling at the last moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the email was perfect.

It let everyone know just what type of person Willow was.

With out the email Willow would of blame him for the breakup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"He did love her and was still trying to wrap his brain around dumping her forever, vs perhaps starting over with her again."

Under the circumstances, how could any author write that and a lot of the equivocating nonsense that followed. It took the conversation with Linda to get him to decide to call off the marriage and the relationship? That isn't remotely credible.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

I agree with someoneother, the email was needless 'revenge', which did as much damage to him as it did to her. He should have just ended it. Explained to the family what was up and moved on. I mean, everyone knows she's a slut already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To someoneother.........you criticized the author for the emailings, but didn't offer what you would've done. Maybe you would've married her and cleaned out all of the other lovers seed every night while professing your love for her. Sounds like you might be a cuck-in-training for the entire marriage, mr. I've-only-written-one-story-and-it-was-off-someone-else's-idea person. Since you're used to riding someone else's horse, write your solution and tell what you would've done. But, at least you've contributed one story and that's better than I've done so I'll leave this as is and say nothing more.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

The husband to be took action once he knew what was going on, and dealt withi it. Swingers and people with open marriages will tell you sex and love are different and they are separate entities I don't think so.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

The email was just right. Why not let people know what happened so he wouldn't be viewed as the bad guy who just walked away. He got rid of the whore and found a better woman.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Well, at least he didn't drink himself blind and cry his eyes out over losing the woman he loved with all of his being and planned to spend the rest of his life with...

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Gee, other than a few smashed windows, a broken jaw and an e-mail to set things straight, I can't see what he did wrong. Maybe Willow's parents should have threatened to sue Dennis instead. Congratulations to Linda for being a stronger person than Willow.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

That worked! It almost makes me want to go out and buy a baby monitor.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

I disagree, the email solved the problem of her chronic lying to everyone in her life very well. Just about anything short of that would have ended up with miserable little Willow playing the victim.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Nothing

Just nothing

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

I would like to hear about Luke and Linda.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Close Call

Man did he dodge a bullet. Good story and spot on writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Trailer park apocalypse!

Hillbilly zombies!

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 3 years ago

What a strange writing style.

It's as if you wrote bullet point of the story idea, then just added a few more words to flesh it out.

Then threw in every cliché you could think of.

Nope, not for me I'm afraid.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The best I can say is it followed the LW template for this type of story, almost word for word.

There was nothing new. These can go one of two ways, either something new or different is added in or its a simple retread and this went the retread way. The moment the ever over used comment "I love only you" was thrown into the mix it was clear what path this would go.

Move beyond what you read here and write your own, without the worn out cliches, think outside the box. Otherwise you're just writing a story that has been written and rewritten countless times.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Now this is a truly good story. This is how it's ALWAYS supposed to end. Not Luke taking Willow's word that she will "never cheat again". He did "revenge" the way a real man would do it. This story (for me) was an enjoyable read, a little short with little background on the characters, just enough to make it interesting. Keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Two pages …

This story shoulda been over after the first LIT page! (Except for the charges against Luke.) That would be solved by him getting a heavy fine and serving a year in jail which might motivate him to get help on controlling his temper.

The next two pages are purely inept filler! Luke knew enough after eavesdropping the Sweetie/Dennis phone-call to drop Sweetie like a handful of lava. Having him repeatedly waiver and argue against blatantly absurd assertions denied the character he showed throughout page one. The efforts to get Dennis to drop his legitimate damage claims and maintain his assault charge are not convincing since he is portrayed as a competent cocksman with no lack of eager partners.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect story and ending , a one way love story with the female wanting open sex not a real marriage. Lucky he caught her in the nick of time as written. He was angry right fully so. The damage and physical altercation should have been avoided. But he is human and struck out at the time. So you have him marrying Linda. Maybe another chapter needed on those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a close call! But its where you end up that counts. I am surprised he ever found Willow to be an intelligent virtuous woman worth marrying. Usually someone so mentally and emotionally dysfunctional has some associated negative character traits that a thorough discerning courting process should have revealed. Willow was arrogant, selfish, borderline nymphomaniac, greedy (having her cake and eating it too), and completely deceitful and dishonest. I dunno, but I kinda think that level of monstrosity might give itself away with just a little investigation, a healthy level of doubt and inquiry.

Anyway, it was an OK display of the modern selfish whore who thinks with her cunt. I'm sure she'll have a very happy married life, probably several.

Thanks for the effort.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
A bit too preachy

Many of the points reflecting the moral view of the writer were repeated over and over.

But I respect his view and idea of what love and marriage should be.

Unfortunately, we are in the 21st century and the morality of this level is going away by the day.

Honesty? What's that? Most people manipulate and lie to their spouses on a regular basis. Both men and women.

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story okay, pretty standard LW fare. The language was more than a bit stilted and awkward and there were a few messy grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors that more careful editing would have caught. That said, it’s a solid effort and the author should keep at it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

BRAVO, BRAVO BRAVO!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story JC! That worked out well for him. He not only dodged a cannonball, but found a real love in Linda. A cheap, cheating fiancé and an ex good friend get burned in a good way while he’s at it.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixiealmost 3 years ago

Middle of the road for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waste of time

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 3 years ago

Kalimaxos - Yes the issues of fading moral values is evident, as illustrated by our political leaders among others. That fact does not alter the reality that love requires respect and trust. This particular story is somewhat trite and a typical “formula” LW tale, and it could have been improved with better development, but even though the characters became more and more arch-typical, the truth that beginning a marriage with distrust, lies, and lack of a moral centre are inevitable weeds that will choke and wither any union. Has less to do with 21st century than base human nature. Being old enough to have lived through the “free love” of the 1960’s the lessons just keep repeating. Honesty, moral integrity, and faithfulness still exist.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

He followed them for miles and after having taken video (which could be illegal since neither of the victims consented) he attacks his victims car and then assaults the owner with a tire iron and when he is done, hits him again.

Assault and battery, assault with a weapon, destruction of private property. The list is long and there is NO chance your idiot hero would get off with no prison time.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

Good story...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done thanks

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Good story but he wasted time to dich her ..i would have ended the marriage earlier

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

I’m a little confused. Linda and Luke regard each other as very close friends. Linda values their friendship way too much to hurt him for the benefit of Willow, regards him as a special man who deserves much better than a cheating girlfriend, and probably even loves him...But she never bothered to clue him in that Willow has been fucking guys behind Luke’s back the entire time they were dating?

/

Wow! That Linda is a great person! Luke should marry her!

/

Seriously, the only way the Linda character works is if she’s as much in the dark as Luke. Character development is important and poorly developed characters will derail a plot quicker than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good writing. I got a picture of some of the surroundings and emotions. There was minor errors but overall was good. I am beginning to write, but can't get pass Literotica moderators. lol.

I admire you for taking time out to write stories and brave the commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm..... seems like most self centered, cheaters with no loyalty to anything but their own needs all move out west to the land of fruits and nuts when the people they are around refuse to tolerate their behavior and continue to let them know what a useless piece of shit they are.

Well, at least they can go to Cali and fit in with rest of the liberal losers. at least until the fault finally gives up holding the coast in place and dumps the shit in the ocean.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Lovin' Luke!!! A real man who dodged a bullet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know why Luke is being so stubborn, that Willow seems to be a very talented young lady. He even says, "I see you with Dennis's cock in your mouth and you telling him to fuck you harder!" Now that's quite a trick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It took the wimp Loser Luke so long to decide about his wedding to the whore Willow....and the dickjead should have manned up and enclosed the video in the email

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Luke isn't the sharpest tool in the shed is he, ha ha

After hearing what she says through the baby monitor and then catching her fucking his good mate, it is only after finally talking to her and hearing her bullshit that

Quote

"With the wedding only a few weeks away, he was starting to open his eyes and see her real character and personality.".

Homer Simpson said it best "DOH"

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcalmost 3 years ago

Very good read and Very good Ending 6 stars from me

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - ONCE&DONE

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

The notion that he would have to even consider marrying this lady after what she had done is absurd in the extreme.

I mean really this guy has a lot on the ball and to consider that he would actually think that he might have to postpone the wedding? There's less than a snowballs chance hell of any male were the brain in his head even considering that.

You're a good writer but please don't use silly devices like that it just ruins your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, it sure was a near miss. Of disaster that is. She's out having sex with Dennis, and even wants to after her and Luke are married (thanks baby monitor). That's when he knows she's a slut, and only interested in sex, no matter what she claims.

I liked the pace of the story, as it flowed well, and kept the reader interested. It wasn't the usual "cuckold" story, as Luke got his revenge on Dennis and later on Willow. I liked the mass e-mail that covered his ass, and destroyed Willow all in one fell swoop. Thanks for the story, I gave it 5 stars because it wasn't the usual cuckold story found in Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was Luke brain dead?! What was there to agonize over, when he caught the whore red handed??!! He must have been brain dead to worry about her Parents' expenses on the wedding and confused on what to do! she tells him what she expects to do after marriage, but his reaction is to postpone the wedding! Dreadful story, with the author using fifty words for what can be said in ten! 2*s.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Great story! 5 BIG STARS.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I love a happy ending. Luke made the right call. Once a slut/cheater/narcissist, always one.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

It is beyond absurd that any man could think that he still loves a woman that cheated on him of the way he saw that she did. You abused the privilege of willing suspense of disbelief.

The foolish bit of the theater that he would go back and talk to her to get closure is beyond absurd. It's a cheap mechanism to keep the story going. It's lazy writing and I know from reading what you've done that you are capable of much much better.

Please use your imagination and think about your writing edit carefully and strive for a good storyline that sounds reasonable and when the realm of possibility of real life.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

- He sighed thinking it was yet another pitch to get back with Willow, but Linda had become one of his best friends...

- First of all, I love you as a friend, and I have the greatest respect for the kind of person you are.

- "Luke, she has been cheating on you for all the years you have been dating, and not just with Dennis."

Damn, don't you think he'd want an answer as to why, if they're such good friends, she never mentioned Willow's activites to him before...? Because that ain't exactly passing the "good friend" test...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

90% of it was absolute drival. She is shitting al over him and he is crying BUT I LOVE HER. The IQ of a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think all the comments below are spot on.

I could give this a 3, no more.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow people thinking that he writing that email was that of a crybaby. Well try loving someone for a change instead of spreading futile hate. And then you will realize the pain of betrayal because as they say betrayal never comes from someone whom you hate. But I understand these hoes just want to justify slut behaviour or cheating as a normal thing. And when these sluts gets cheated on they cry like a baby OMG ALL MEN ARE SAME. Well fucking hoe cheating is cheating not based on gender stupid fuck. Anyone who cheats be it a man or a woman don’t deserve forgiveness nor reconciliation. These hoes are better off alone.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

To be totally honest I think, well I know, you truly missed a golden story opportunity with this one.

Unfortunately you opened up the LW template book and took the one most everyone uses in their stories. Literally. From her reactions, to her statements, her over all behavior, its all the same tired cliches.

For some reason you writers dont realize that turning them into multi-partner sluts all you are doing is making the Neanderthal crowd grunt louder, which might be why you do it, but it loses any real emotional impact than if she was just fucking one dude. But trying to get writers to understand anything other than "follow the leader" (which is most) is like puling teeth with jello.

In the end this fell flatter than the brain activity monitor of Steve Bannon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO.. LINDA cannot be trusted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IQ of a rock like. Comments best part of the story

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Rubbish, how could be still love her, it just wasn't possible. What a stupid wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. But I can't believe after what he heard from the baby monitor (that he never seemed to mention to Willow!) & the hurt/ betrayal she caused him, & he still loves her? While emails are good in many instances, especially to her parents, a personal visit's in order to explain the destruction of the engagement & wedding. Emailing them's a wimp's way of doing things. And in doing this, Luke could tell her parents that she's been cheating on him for a while along with her overheard (re: baby mpmotpr) talking to Dennis about continuing after the wedding when possible. His overhearing was what brought out the events that happened.

No matter how hurtful, man up & do it. Most of the rest of the family/ friends can be handled the email way. Willow, on the other hand, is a fucked up slut of a woman who deserved to be hurt as she was. In liking the story, I downgraded it a bit due to the above. And I didn't mention that he failed to disclose that Willow sent her friend for a make-up fuck. Big miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have seen this behavior more than once before an engaged couple get married. They (men and women) think the same was on this subject. Certainly not a majority, but many do the same thing, One or a few last fucks before the wedding day. They see it has their last chance for a fling before the wedding day and several of their friends know and endorse it. Yep there are some ducked up people in this world.

Les

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Willow has a perpetual open V south of the equator. She must have a hypothalamus that occupies 1/2 of her brain. the hypothalamus is a key brain region in the mediation of human sexual drive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible

He knows it is going on, follows them,films, and then goes off like no consequences for anything he does.

Brain dead from Harley seat!?

Then thinking about delaying and getting back.

Moronic story,but as many authors.

Going off when catching in act I understand.

Have friends who did and glad to assist in posting bail etc.

But no warning just catching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to write stories.

Likewise, these people also shouldn't be permitted to procreate, since they'll have stupid kids.

I know this to be true ... I have one. Which undoubtedly means I shouldn't write stories.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Nice twist on a common theme

I liked it. It's more realistic than writing about a p*ssy that runs away and feels sorry for himself when he finds out about the cheating.

I only had one friend that had a similar issue but his fiance was banging a co-worker from time to time since before they started dating. It was nothing regular and sometimes they would go months without hooking up. I doubt if it would have ever ended since neither of them were very concerned about their actions when they got caught. His fiance and her co-worker were very good friends and they just chalked their sexual activity up to their close friendship and that neither thought it should or would be detrimental to the engagement or wedding. After the fact, the fiance realized she f*cked up, but by then, it was much too late.

I have done some Investigations where either the male or female fiance were cheating but once I handed over the information, my part in it was over other than recommending they simply move on and if they were in desperate need of some sort of retribution, to do it at a later time and in such a way they could not be called out legally.

Normally, the biggest incidents of pre-marital cheating are done at bachelor and bachelorette parties. When you mix alcohol, party drugs, and peer pressure together, it doesn't end well. Even the most "faithful and loyal" spouses end up crossing a line their marriage cannot recover from. I have been hired to watch an individual at a party only to end up with evidence of infidelity against numerous partygoers. I usually tell my clients to tell the spouses of the offenders that I will offer a volume discount for my evidence. We are talking about Brides, Bridesmaids, sisters, cousins, aunts, mothers, and even a few grandmothers. We won't even discuss when some of the partygoers are single because they are underage minors with a few as young as early teens and are enticed into sexual action by strippers or a group of males that got invited to come and hang out with the party.

I don't understand the theory of a "last bang" before marriage. That should have been done before any engagement happens or even before exclusivity in a relationship is declared. The thing is, even though many think it shouldn't count against them, it does. It has gotten worse in the past years as our immoral society turns into one where sex is meaningless and simply a common everyday act much like working out, playing video games, or whatever. I cringe when thinking about where our society is headed in the next 10-30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Last flings and sewing wild oats are deadly to marriages. It really exposes the depth of your level of stupidity and selfishness. The story was written well ,has proper grammar expresses feelings well. In all, very nicely done.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

Why is it that the guy starts crying like a baby. The slut did him a favor by showing what she is before marrying him. He got off lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was an ok story. it could've been better. Much much better. I didn't mind the story length, what I did mind was the wimp cuck indecisiveness that ran rampant in this story. Is there a reason why Luke was still speaking to her after he found her sucking off the best man? I didn't understand why her number wasn't blocked, email immediately sent canceling the wedding?... he shouldn't have had anything to say to her other than eat shit and die. He's on the phone listening to her spew bullshit on "the other men not meaning anything, she would always come home to him. Yippee a pussy full of cum for him to suck out... lucky lucky him😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫....It shouldn't bother him... it's clear as day if he marries her what the future held😶‍🌫️what type of abomination of a marriage was in store for him. But for some odd reason, he still loved her 🤭🤭🤭... he's still indecisive.. umm, I'm sorry but why did willow bestfriend need to tell him willow is a slut, she had no intention of stopping? I would've thought he came to that conclusion during that crazy arse phone conversation, where she's trying to convince him sex with others don't mean anything to her. I would've thought he finally figured out he's dealing with a certied cum slut.. but nope...Also, it never occurred to him with her stance on sex not meaning anything to her, that she have been slutting it up the whole relationship? 😭😭😭😭.. is he stupid? He should've figured this shit out. Between the conversation he over heard on the baby monitor and what he saw in Dennis backseat.. there shouldn't of been no indecisiveness, no "I do love her", none of that wimp cuck shit.. how can you love someone you didn't really truly know? Everything you thought you knew, thought you loved about them turns out to be a lie. A facade. She disrespected, lied, casually cheated with no remorse, shame or guilt....even towards the end she was still lying 😂 🤣. That slut knew she had no intention of being faithful to him. She couldn't even stay faithful long enough for the wedding to happen. She was already making plans on how to continue her slutty behavior after marriage.. the only thing he should've felt for her was revulsion, indifference and relief. Better he finds out now. Divorce is expensive.... especially for men. It wouldn't of mattered if she was a dumpster slut, she would still be rewarded for cheating. He needed to thank whatever guardian angel that was watching out for him and Stop crying like a little bitch🙄🙄... Like his brother said, he would really be up shit creek without a paddle if they had kids and she pulled this. I just feel like once he found her cheating and told her the wedding is off. No more communication is needed nor necessary at this point. There's nothing to talk about.the wedding would be been canceled within 39 minutes of finding the slut... I wouldn't if been answering no phone calls, there's nothing she could say that would make a sane man marry her.. no ma'am, not after hearing and seeing the her in action.. any man that would actually go ahead with the wedding to such woman, really got what they asked for. When someone's shows you who they are BELIEVE THEM!. She showed him who she really was. His only thought should've been to rid the whore out of life and getting an STD panel test done.. fuck all that other shit.. I'm just flabbergasted at her still being able to contact him after all that.. no fucking way.. the whore would be dead to me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dawgs and Bitches every one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MC was waaaaaaaaaay too indecisive and waffley for my tastes .

not a bad story , just needed to insert a bit of spine in the protagonist .

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Almost formuleric. Thanks anyway.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good story, Luke was lucky he found out before the wedding and kicked her to the curb, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frankly, I felt that the reaction of "no biggie, she loves you" was completely unrealistic and lacking in self awareness, and "smash your head in" seemed over the top as well (frankly speaking, it's true that the guy was scum because he knew she was in a relationship, but it's also true that was not coerced, and *she* was the one that he was in a relationship with -not that this does not mean that he shouldn't have held the other guy to the bare minimum standard of not hurting someone you don't even know and that never messed with you by doing this, but she was the one that knew him and betrayed/deceived him-). Above all, though, it's clearly a pathetic reaction that just signals impotent rage -it doesn't make them even (him sleeping with the guy's wife wouldn't either, given that her husband would have had an affair with his wife before, but directionally speaking it would at least be closer to anything resembling "getting even")-.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So on her way to fuck Todd Linda tells luke that she is really in love with him. When they get to Todds she drops off Luke and drives away? Why did she leave Luke at Todds and then what happened? 2 Hours later he was drawing some email canceling the wedding. Did he fight? Did he walk home?

And at the end he is with Linda? Knowing she is a slut like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was written for those with a jr high school mental capacity. If you think this is a good story you need to take a good hard look at yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So I think this was a good Story, maybe Not world class but I am here reading short Stories as a means to escape the Shit Storm my real life is right now. If I wanted War and Peace that is what I would be reading. I liked the somewhat happy ending and the Slut getting what her hand called for. If life was only this simple and we could avoid long term Heart Crushing pain that seems to be real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author just writes the same story over and over again. He just changes the setting and the names of the characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't put too much concern in the comments of those who don't write, myself included. We think guys will give in because they want pussy. Just like us, they can get it elsewhere. I cheated and he dumped me. I miss him everyday. He has the family I wanted with him. You did write well and clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honeyyyyyy, if you're engaged and your mate sees sex as just recreational fun, meaningless... RUN AND RUN FAST.. I do not understand why willow want to get married? She's not wife material. She's a through and true cum slut... she's telling She enjoys different variety of cocks. She doesn't see sex with others as a big deal. if they marry, she will gladly bring him home cream pies. I'm actually shocked he sat on the phone listening to that bullshit. I would've hung up on her. She's just your typical brain dead dick crazy delusional gutter slut. She would never change. She won't even attempt to change.. that saying, you can't turn a whore into a house wife is FACTS. especially a slut that enjoys being a slut.. no sir.. you run and run fast. Don't you stop. Had he married her he would've been sooooooo fuck'd. I wouldn't of had no sympathy as he now knew what he was dealing with and still proceeded to marry her. I'm glad he dumped the whore.. a canceled engagement is better than a divorce. Divorece is expensive and God help you if there are kids. His brother is absolutely right.. thank god!... I honestly wouldn't of had anything else I'd want to hear or say after catching her with Dennis. BUT after that phone conversation, I would've blocked her number and stopped all communication.. he didn't love her. How could he, he didn't even really know her? Their whole relationship was just a facade. She'd been sleeping around throughout their whole relationship. So he's in love with a mirage. Willow doesn't have a clue what marriage and love is. She just wanted to be with him so he can pamper and take care of her after she gets done being fuck'd hard and gangbanged. He's just backup. No real man is marrying a woman that's so slutty she'd fuck a hamster if they're interested knowingly.. he'd be a total fucking fool. Knowingly marrying a whore. I liked that he didn't cry, get drunk or get all indecisive. He knew marrying the slut would be the BIGGEST mistake of his life and ran. Good for him.. smart man.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

He never got his ring back.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJClife@JClife
Straight married male interested in reading and writing erotica

SIMILAR Stories