Thank Goodness for Sons

Story Info
Mother and son love.
2.1k words
4.37
21.7k
50
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an incest story...

Prologue ****

My name is Luisa and this is my story, one that my son insisted I write...

As I said, my name is Luisa. I was 40 years old with an 18 year old son, Michael (Mike), when my story begins.

I married when I was 22 and after 10 years of married life, my husband passed away, leaving me to bring up our son. Fortunately I had my parents to help me raising Mike.

I guess I was one of those parents who was overly protective of Mike in the beginning but I snapped out of it and we got into a routine that led my son into adulthood.

My husband left us fairly well off with a nice house with a pool and I worked part time just to keep busy but gave me enough time to be with my son as he grew up. He was such a good boy and never gave me any trouble, although he was quite infatuated with sex. Yes, I did have the talk with him but I knew he was watching porn and jerking off but I was ok with it.

Mike was a very good student and athlete in school. He was 5'8", about 160, blue eyes and brown hair and from what I could tell as I never actually saw it, he seemed well endowed.

I, on the other hand I was 40 and not too bad looking for my age. I was 5'6", 130, 36-24-36, firm ass and nice legs, blue eyes, and blonde hair.

The Story****

It was a Saturday morning and Mike was rushing around the house getting ready to go with his friends for the weekend. He finally left to go with them and wouldn't be home until the next evening.

After he was gone I went upstairs to his room to change the linen and straighten up his room when I noticed he left his laptop on. Being a mother, I went and checked out his computer history and found that he was looking at a lot of porn. What shocked me was that he was watching a lot of mother and son porn. I watched a couple that he had watched and I started wondering if my son wanted to fuck his old mom. I made sure his laptop was exactly like I left it and then I shut it off.

I went about my work and after lunch I was relaxing as my mind was working overtime on the mom/sex porn. Now, it was awhile since I had some cock and I was getting horny just thinking about it, so much so that I masturbated and had a fantastic orgasm, all the whole time fantasizing about my son fucking and cumming in me.

I kept thinking of my Mike...I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. I decided then to see if he actually wanted to fuck me. I came up with a plan to see if I was right.

One day when Mike was in school I put my plan in motion and decided to take a dip in the pool. I knew he would be home early from school. I decided to relax and enjoy the sun and pool while I was naked, something I had never done. It was early afternoon and I was stretched out on the chaise lounge trying to get an even tan all over when I heard the sliding glass door open and then I saw Mike coming out to the pool.

"Mom, you're naked."

I tried to cover up, a whole hearted attempt, but it didn't work...he saw all of me. I didn't panic and sat up and said, "Mike, it's ok baby."

I took my small towel and covered my front up as best I could. Then I said, "Mike don't be embarrassed. It's ok, really."

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't know you were naked or I wouldn't have come out. Forgive me."

"Mike, there is nothing to forgive. It's no big thing. Say, why don't you join me. I'll put on my suit and you go put yours on, unless you want me to stay this way." As I laughed.

He smiled and said, "You don't have to put a suit on if you don't want to."

"Ok, then I'll stay this way. Hey Mike, you don't need a suit either."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. Being naked is fine with me."

He smiled and removed his clothes and that's when I saw my son's cock. It was very impressive.

He joined me on the lounge next to me.

"So mom, how come you're naked?"

"I wanted an even tan with no tan lines and I didn't think you would be home this early."

"Sorry about that. The school let us out early. Don't you remember I told you that a couple of days ago?

"I guess I forgot Mike."

"Hey mom, you're pretty hot for a mom."

"Well thank you Mike. Oh, by the way, the other day when you rushed out with your friends you left your laptop on. I shut it off for you."

"Thanks mom."

Then I suggested we go into the pool. We got up and I entered first and watched Mike walk over to join me. His cock looked magnificent as it swayed with each step. While in the pool I made sure our bodies made contact and it didn't take Mike's cock to respond accordingly. I just smiled. After awhile I got out and Mike joined me as his cock was now erect.

"Sorry mom."

"No need to apologize son. It's a natural reaction. I don't mind."

As we relaxed I said to Mike, "You know son, if you enjoy being naked we can always be that way around the house."

"You wouldn't mind me seeing you all the time?"

"I have given it some thought and I'd be ok with it if you are."

"That would be fine with me mom, but I'll probably have an erect cock most of the time."

I laughed and said, "You know son it has been quite awhile since I saw a real hard cock so you would be doing your old mom a favor."

"You are a terrific mom." He said smiling.

I replied, "But, keep in mind you must not tell anyone."

"I won't mom...promise."

After dinner we were watching TV in the nude when I said, "Mike, I was thinking that your room needs updating including a painting. I also want to make the guest room larger."

"No need to do that mom."

"I know but I want to do that for you. I already made the arrangements."

"But..."

"No buts about it...and you will have to sleep in my bed until the work is done."

"Mom, I don't think that is a good idea."

"And why not, may I ask?"

"I just don't think it will work out...us being naked in bed together."

"Mike, please don't be a baby. Nothing is going to happen...end of discussion."

Mike still complained....

"Mike, stop it. Look, you can even use your laptop in the bedroom when you want. It will be ok with me."

Two days later the work started and Mike moved some of his things into my bedroom. When the workers were here we both wore clothes. After they left we immediately got naked. I felt sorry for my son as his cock was always in the erect state and I enjoyed the view.

For the first couple of nights sleeping together was a bit awkward. Our bodies always touching but Mike was a good boy, something I didn't expect. Then I thought that I was wrong thinking he wanted to fuck me.

However, on the fourth night things changed. We were in bed sleeping when his hand slipped onto one of my boobs. I was laying on my right side and he now had my boob in his clutch. It did feel nice having his hand on me. I didn't move it away and I let him do whatever he wanted. I felt his body pressing against my back, ass and legs. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me and I loved it hoping that his cock would find it's target.

As the evening went on, I felt his cock so close to my slit I was sweating, hoping it would fill me. Then my anticipation was culminated when I felt his cock sliding into me. I even felt his balls against me. I was hoping that he would start fucking me but he lay there motionless with his cock in me. I didn't give any thought of his cumming in me but I should have.

I waited awhile then I started slowly moving my cunt back and forth. It didn't take long when I felt his cock respond the way I hoped and I felt a stream of Mike's cum filling my cunt. He never woke up as his limp cock eased out my cunt. It was then that I thought of the possibility of him getting me pregnant but I didn't care. I fell into a sound sleep with my son's cum in me.

The next morning I woke up first and headed to the shower. Mike's dry cum was clearly evident and I smiled remembering last night.

As I was showering, Mike unexpectedly joined me. I turned to him and I gave him a kiss on his cheek. We both smiled and then Mike said, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

I looked at him and replied, "You were awake?"

"Yes I was. Let me explain mom...when you told me you shut off my laptop I checked it out and saw that you watched a couple of mom and son pornos. Then, all of a sudden you go naked and ask me to go naked which I didn't mind because you are the sexiest mom around and you made my fantasy come true."

"But I wasn't sure if you really wanted to fuck your mom so I laid out a plan and I hope it worked."

"Well mom, it did so what happens now?"

"I am ok with you being my lover if that is what you want?"

"I'm satisfied with that... it's something I always wanted to do. There are two conditions..."

"And what are they?"

"We don't use any protection. I would love to get my mother pregnant."

"Ok, if that is what you want. And?"

"You are available to me any time I want you and do as I want."

"I have no problem with anything."

Then we finished our shower and went back to my bedroom. Mike wasted no time in feeling me up and kissing me all over. Before I knew it, his cock was deep inside me and he was fucking me. My son then shot his cum in my cunt. I pulled his body tight to me as I didn't want his cock to slip out.

When his cock did come out, I eagerly started sucking it and his balls until he was erect again. The feel of his soft cock getting hard iny mouth was unbelievable. I sucked his cock until it spurted a few drops of his cum into my mouth. We then both rested until lunch time.

A couple of days later Mike became my full time fuck partner. It wasn't unusual for him to call me over and tell me to give him a blow job which I enjoyed doing. It was non stop sex and we fucked every chance we got.

We watched porno together and acted out some of the scenes from the mother and son videos.

Eventually, Mike got me pregnant. We then decided to move to another place to live to start our new family life. We lived as husband and wife and Mike reaped the benefits of my ability to lactate and would drink me dry after the baby got his fill of my milk.

One night as we watched TV, I said to Mike, "Are you happy Mike?"

"Why did you ask that? You know I am. I have a great mom and lover and our baby. What more could I ask for?"

"You know I love you more than anything Mike and I'm so happy that we became lovers. I just hope I satisfy your every need."

Then Mike kissed me then right there on the couch he fucked me almost continually for an hour or more. His cock stayed hard and kept filling my cunt with his love. When he finally stopped fucking me and his cock came out of me, his cum poured out of me.

"Mike, what was all that about?"

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you and I wanted to really satisfy you."

"You sure did Mike."

To this day, we enjoy all the benefits of married life.