All Comments on 'Thank You'

by franavatar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rtsmith1976rtsmith1976about 3 years ago

This was amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's all good

One more sissy in the world means one less woman needed. Since relationships and reproduction is so passe now and we just want no strings meaningless sex. Then I find cocksucking sissy's the best. No women can give a blowjob like a sissy and a nice tight ass is just perfect. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

crazyeyezcrazyeyezabout 3 years ago
Sexy and Empowering

I love this! So many stories ignore that the sissy has agency in their stories as a character. It is so much sexy when a sissy takes action for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story. The only thing that could have made it more realistic and possibly better would be having the law brought into it after the surgery. Since the wife had proven that she couldn’t be trusted and the hospital and doctor didn’t seem to mind doing surgery without his consent and all the shackles on the bed and the drugs, he could have broken her legally and financially along with getting quite a bit of the hospitals money and the doctors money. He could have moved on with a load of cash and a great degree which would have been the perfect revenge and goodbye. Just my thoughts on it but it was still a great read and five stars from me.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Well-written story, really enjoyable. Usually I'm not really into sissy stories but this one held my attention due to the fact that the narrator remained in control of himself and his situation throughout. Also, I normally can't stand reading stories written in the second person, but you handled it so well that I actually liked it. Impressive piece of writing, thanks for sharing it with us!

kellijane001kellijane001over 2 years ago

Certainly how I got started. I'm still str8 tho - sometimes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfranavatar@franavatar
I'm just a gurl trying to make her way in the world... Seriously though, I've been writing erotica for some couple of decades now. And my fantasies always manage to outpace my realities. But, I'm working on catching up! I enjoy writing about the joys of feminization. "C...