Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my new driver's license came in I was on the phone applying for a whole new set of credit cards. As soon as those came in I was out the door. I had set up a whole series of job interviews out on the Coast. All with my new identity and new skills. I don't figure that it will be any problem getting a good job at all.

I am sorry to have to leave like this but I know it is for the best. We really could have had so much more fun together had you been even a little bit more respectful and trustworthy. I still do love you. In a way. And I am thankful for all you have done for me. The past few years have been, on the whole, wonderful. I have gotten to live out so many of my fantasies while enjoy a life of pampered privilege. Well perhaps not pampered but I was a "kept woman" during all this time.

I know you had to work extra hard at your job to support the two of us with me at home. I also know that my tits must have cost a bundle. Still though, you were the one who called the shots here. I would gladly have gone back to work to help out but you wanted me to feel helpless and completely dependant upon you. Your choice but that much extra work really squeezed you.

Even with Steve living with us and paying his share only helped so much. It also didn't help that he became more attracted to me than you. You chose it to be that way. You were the one who told me that I should look pretty all the time. You were the one who controlled my diet to make me nice and "sissy thin" as you put it, while you started to pork out. All those late nights at the office earning all the extra money needed to feminize me. A pity you won't be around to really enjoy it with me.

Even having all those men fuck me so often wasn't all bad. Sure, I didn't much care for them as individuals but the idea of it was kind of hot. It also showed me that I can really please a man if I am of a mind to. Steve knows that. I suck cock a lot better than you and my ass, even after being stretched by all those dildos, is still tighter than your pussy.

As you sow, so shall ye reap. Had you not been the one to sow all those seeds of dissension I would have been with you still. However, you had to get all bitchy, cruel, disrespectful, and untrustworthy. Now I am free of you and free from your control of me.

Now I am free to start a new life out here and do so on my terms. I've a fantastic wardrobe with all sorts of sexy outfits that I truly love to wear. I am, thanks to you, into all sorts of kinky stuff and have a real hunger for sex. Especially if it is sex with a nicely hung man or a sexy, tasty woman.

From the way I learned to handle Steve I also know I will be able to handle any man to get what I want. Like I said, getting a job in my new life will be very easy. Perhaps I'll drop Steve a line once I am all set up out here. I'm sure he would like to play again if given the opportunity.

In the meantime, I really do want to thank you. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Even for everything that you have done to me. Far from breaking me it has made me stronger and given me a fresh start on life. A start with a whole bunch of "extras." Extras like the ones under my bra and the one under my skirt.

So, don't be too unhappy or upset as you read this note. I know it is a surprise for you but I also know you will handle it. Just don't take it out too hard on Steve. I mean, if you do that he will most likely leave as well and then you will be there all alone. I wouldn't want to see that.

OK, I don't want to get too melodramatic here. I have a flight to catch and new life to start. Thank you dear. Thanks for everything.

Love,

Your Sissy.