Thank You for Coming

Story Info
A man gives his friend and lover a full body massage.
1.8k words
4.42
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you walk in, I'm waiting for you with a warm smile.

The room is warm and softly lit in pinks and yellows. Music is playing quietly and there is a faint scent of mahogany in the air. I'm wearing a snug grey v-neck t-shirt and blue "scrub" pants.

Walking to the opposite side of the massage table, you look into my eyes for a moment, then, with a wry smile, you untie your silk robe, let it slip to the floor and climb onto the massage table, face down. I cover you with a sheet and adjust the supports to ensure you are comfortable. I pick up your robe and hang it on the hook by the door.

Returning to you, I fold back the sheet to expose your back all the way to the top of your beautiful behind. Starting at your lower back I apply firm pressure from the centre out to your sides. I continue this, using the weight of my body to increase the pressure, all the way up your back to your shoulders. I return straight down both sides of your spine.

I shift my focus to your shoulders, pressing hard and long to release the tension built up there from hunching over a computer.

After working your back for a while, I finish with long strokes, top to bottom, just on the surface of your skin. First, just to each side of your spine, widening my hands each time until I stroke your sides, just brushing the sides of your breasts.

I cover your back with the sheet and move down to your feet. Uncovering your right leg, I gently massage the sole of your foot with my thumbs, very slightly opening your legs as I go. I sweep my thumbs across the back of your calf and squeeze with my hand as I rise up your leg. I keep pressing across the width of your leg as I reach your thigh. Massaging all the way to the top of your thigh, my thumbs massage the lower part of your buttock, my right hand roves a little higher massaging your lower hip, but my left doesn't quite reach the top and merely holds your thigh feeling the heat from your vulva nearby.

I cover your right leg and uncover your left. I start again at your foot and massage the sole, moving gradually up, squeezing and rubbing out the knots and tension in your leg. When I reach your upper thigh, my right hand stops millimetres from your warm vulva while my left massages your lower hip. I cover you completely and move to your middle.

Gently; firmly; I press down on your behind, massaging the muscles there, working out the tension from sitting at your desk. I knead your behind, slightly separating your cheeks as I do. I linger a little here, enjoying the feeling as well.

Moving up to your head, I lean close and whisper, "turn over".

I help settle you comfortably with pillows under your knees and neck, and the sheet covering you.

I pull up a chair behind you and cradle your head in my hands. I work my fingers through your hair from your neck and up your scalp and then massage my way back down again to your neck where it meets your shoulder. Lowering your head back to the bed, I very gently massage your forehead, cheeks and jaw with the tips of my fingers. When I am done, I fleetingly touch your closed eyelids with my lips.

Coming to your left side, I take your hand in mine and massage it, starting with your fingers. I massage your palm and the back of your hand and continue moving up your arm squeezing and massaging your whole arm. At the top, my left hand moves up and massages the soft tip of your shoulder before joining with my right hand to slowly sweep down your whole arm held between my two palms. When I reach your hand, my left uncovers the back of your right and I plant a light kiss on it.

I tuck your arm back under the sheet and move around to your left side. Gently moving your arm from under the sheet, I begin just as I did on the other side massaging your fingers one by one before moving to your palm and slowly working my way up your arm. I clasp your arm between my hands and run them slowly down again to your hand. I fleetingly kiss your knuckles as I tuck your arm back under the sheet.

Folding down the sheet a little, I use my fingers to massage your upper chest, collarbone and sternum. I press out on your shoulders to open your chest muscles.

Folding the sheet to your waist, I lift your right breast in my hands and massage it from the outside in. Gently at first and then more firmly. I reach across you and lift your left breast between my hands. When I have fully repeated the process of escalating pressure on this side, my left hand returns to your right breast and I lift them both and continue to massage and knead them with firm pressure, letting them slip through my hands until my hands stroke firmly across your nipples. Cupping each breast closer to the middle now, I briefly squeeze before bringing my thumbs across your now erect nipples.

I then lower your breasts back to your chest and stroke with my full palm down to your lower ribcage and belly. I gently press as I pass my hands back and forth across your belly to your sides, getting a little lower on each pass until I graze your pubic bone and then I reverse direction, heading back up until I graze your underbreast before heading down again to your hips.

Your breathing and the growing scent of you in the room is having an effect on me, but I stick to the plan.

I fetch another warm sheet and cover your upper body with it, overlapping slightly with the first sheet, now folded at your waist. Walking to your feet again, I uncover your right leg. I briefly massage your foot and calf, but they had good attention while you were prone. I focus more as I pass your knee and am soon working the balls of my hands up the front of your thigh. Your legs are slightly parted and I can see how swollen your lips are. I think I see moisture. I can smell your arousal.

I cover your right leg, uncover your left and return to your feet. I again massage your foot and calf briefly before focussing on your thigh, slowly working my way up two-handed from your knee. I just barely graze the hair on your pussy, but stop there even though you are now gently rocking your hips.

Walking to your head, I bend over and kiss you on the lips. You kiss me back hungrily and reach for me. I guide your hands and body back to the massage table and ensure you are covered. Kissing you again, I walk to your waist and press gently down on your hips, stretching and opening them a little. I part the two sheets and repeat the pressure on your hips, causing you to sink a little into the table.

I plant a little kiss on your belly and then repeat the belly massage back and forth down to your pubic bone and keep going all the way down to the top of your thighs. Putting one hand on your hip and the other inside your thigh, I continue the thigh and hip massage from earlier, but continue bringing my hand up your thigh until the side of my hand is pressed firmly in to your vulva rubbing your labia into your body while I massage your hip and thigh. The pressure gently opens your hip on this side and you are rocking your hips a little more now.

I switch to your left side and repeat the massage of thigh, hip and vulva on your other side, parting your legs a little further.

Cupping your pubic bone and pressing down a little to give you something to grind against. My fingers are stroking your outer lips while my palm maintains pressure against your rocking. Arching your back a little, you press yourself into my hand and my ring finger just parts your lips. You drop back to the table and spread your legs further demanding my focus.

Inverting my hands, I grip your inner thighs and stroke my thumbs over the swollen outer lips of your vulva, petting it like the good pussy it is. I switch position slightly and bring one hand up to stroke your belly and pubic bone and my other to pass through the forest and enter the soft glade within.

My hands are working in time stroking your inner lips, clit, pubis and belly in response to your cries of pleasure. I continue for a few minutes, taking you step by step into ever greater pleasure, following your cues. Finally, I slip a single finger into you and smile as you arch your back and freeze, in that delicious moment of initial penetration.

As you start to settle a little, I slip my finger all the way in and curl it up to stroke the inside of your vagina, while bringing my other hand to rest on your pubic bone allowing that thumb to gently stroke the head of your clit.

I set a gentle pace and, before long, introduce a second finger to your vagina opening you a little more and giving me more leverage to stroke your insides.

With each stroke on the little washboard that is so often called a G Spot, you grind harder into my hand. I keep up the pressure, following your cues and keeping pace with you. I am struggling to keep my position now, you are moving so much. As I ease a third finger into you, your mouth flies open and your eyes slam shut. I know you are close and use the fingers of my other hand to spread your lips. Diving down, I plant an open-mouthed kiss on your open pussy and start sucking on your clitoris and using my longue on your lips while firmly stroking your G Spot with my right hand. You are shaking wildly and gripping the table now.

Suddenly, you slam your thighs shut, trapping my hand inside you, and clamp your hands on my head signalling me not to move. We stay like this for several minutes as you slowly relax. I very slowly remove my hands and mouth and look toward your face. You may be asleep, but I'm not sure. You have a beautiful little smile on your face. I stand and re-cover you with both sheets.

+++

When you open your eyes again, I am sitting a few feet away in a pool of soft light. I'm watching you and can't help but smile too.

As you sit up, I fetch your robe from the hook and help you put on the warm blue silk.

"Thanks for coming, Becca. I hope to see you again soon."