Thank You for Letting Me Do This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine let out a sharp cry and shuddered hard, the resulting waves of gooseflesh spreading quickly over her body afterwards. Her reflection drew back and took her other wet nipple in its other set of pinched fingers. It twisted both then—less harshly than it had to get the woman's attention but still not light—grinding them slowly and methodically between its digits and looking up at the mirror image they belonged to. Jasmine looked back down at it with one open eye, the other eye winced shut, sparks of frenetic, electrical energy running constantly up and down her spine. She could feel something building inside her, slowly. The reflection looked to its left, then, its fingers mercifully stopping. Jasmine followed its eyes to see another version of her, just as beautiful and desirable as the first, crawling out of a piece of mirror parallel to the original. She could make out their smiles in the soft blue moonlight, other parts of their faces half-obscured by shadow.

The two of them crawled over the desk and made their way to her, each one wrapping their lips snugly around one stiff, wet nipple. Jasmine let out a long, desperate groan. They sucked her already sensitive peaks in perfect, uncanny harmony, cupping each of her breasts in their hands and sucking slow and gentle. Meanwhile, the third half torso ran its scalding tongue up the back of Jasmine's neck, up and over her goosebumps, causing her to shudder and moan. It ended its motion by taking the hanging lobe of her ear gently between its lips...then its teeth. The twin mouths increased their insistence, tugging harder on Jasmine's stony crags and running their tongues around the circumference of each tip. The therapist trembled with a quiet, rumbling violence and continued to do so without cease, the tremors only increasing as the seconds passed. Their tongues went from the tips of her nipples to her areolas, and with each wet, encouraging suck, Jasmine felt her chest swelling with more and more burning air. The reflection behind her squeezed her earlobe between its teeth, holding back just enough to not break the skin.

Jasmine arched her back as she began to raise up off the chair, and let out a cry that started out as quiet as a whisper and increased into something loud, piercing and wild, almost feral. She bucked and sent the chair rocking backward before it snapped back into place with her inside it. She panted loudly and heavily, sweat dripping down every visible part of her body. As she shivered uncontrollably, the two faces that greatly resembled her own licked tenderly at her twin nubs, allowing the woman to come down from her high, satisfied with the outcome they had engineered. The one behind her withdrew its fingers from the flat underside of her dripping pussy and took them past its own lips, relishing in the taste of steaming arousal.

"Thank you," The three said in nearly monotone unison. "For allowing me to do that for you."

"I—I..." Jasmine struggled, hardly cognizant of how she was feeling, never mind capable of putting it into words.

But then, as quickly as everything had seemed to start, Jasmine was alone, in the way that she had been before. She sat in the wooden chair at her grandmother's dressing table, staring at her multiple, unmoving reflections in the multi-part mirror. The lightbulb above her head glowed brightly and lit up the dark room, humming softly with florescent energy. Her upper body was still nude, with her tank top pulled down over her lap and sweat running down her chest and over her bare breasts. She was trembling all over and fairly certain she had just had an orgasm, so she at least hadn't imagined that part. Had she just...sat down in front of the mirror and had an elaborate fantasy? Had she gotten so carried away that she just started masturbating and lost track of the time? Maybe. She suddenly felt very tired.

Jasmine pulled her tank top up and over her shoulders, grabbed her glasses from the table and stood shakily, holding onto the dressing table for balance. Then, very carefully, she turned out the light and climbed down the ladder back into the normal part of her house. She folded up the ladder and slowly let the door swing back into place, not wanting it to slam. She half-walked, half-shuffled back to her room in a tired haze, turning the lights off as she went. Jasmine immediately collapsed into bed over the sheets, lying on her side, lacking the energy to crawl under the covers or turn out the light, falling asleep almost instantaneously. The glass of her windowpane throbbed.

***

In the morning, Jasmine woke slowly. Everything was hazy and her head hurt like she had sustained a significant hangover from the previous night, despite the fact that she hadn't been drinking. She lifted her arms above her head and stretched them until her joints popped. She yawned, fixed the crooked glasses still on her face and got up, swinging her legs over the side of her mattress. After putting some pants on, Jasmine got up and made her way to the bathroom. She saw herself in the mirror, looking tired and disheveled with a curtain of light, stringy hair obscuring a part of her face and bags under her eyes. She supposed she hadn't slept all that well. She pushed it out of her face as well as she could, then pulled the fold-away mirror open, grabbing her toothbrush and cup from inside before closing it again. She glanced back at her reflection and froze, a shiver running over the surface of her skin.

The thing she saw in the mirror's reflective glass barely resembled her at all. It resembled her in the way that a crude figure of mud and sticks might resemble a man, or the way the shape of an angel made in the snow resembled people's conceptualization of the real thing. It had two burning, gloriously golden yellow orbs the size of grapefruits for what could've been eyes situated in two sunken, void-like black pits, and around those it had muddy, greenish-brown, leathery skin that looked like it was pulled way too tightly over a jagged, inhuman skeleton. Beneath the slitted slashes that may have been nostrils, it had a long, protruding lower jaw that stretched from its top one, the bottom filled with long, sharp, translucent fangs that folded outward and hung over its bottom lip, with longer ones at the corners of its mouth. And up near the top of its ridged head...the entity became more and more translucent, with strange, meaty, multi-colored organs clearly visible inside its angular skull.

"Jasmine?"

She heard Melanie's voice out in the living room and turned her head almost instantaneously, as if on instinct.

When she turned back to the mirror the monstrous visage was gone, replaced with something arguably worse. It looked like her again, only now its eyes were narrowed slits and its lips were spread in a leering, sadistic grin.

"Good morning," It said. "Sleep well?"

When Jasmine finally turned from the mirror it was not of her own volition; her head turned and her legs and feet strode forward and her arms moved all on their own. She tried to stop herself but instead she reached out and grabbed the doorknob, opened the door and stepped out into the hall. Now, thinking back, she wondered if she had even been in control upon waking. Her brain was filled with a flurry of panicked voices, all of them belonging to herself, asking a hundred different questions, but a part of her already knew.

In the kitchen, Melanie came into view, and she smiled when her eyes fell upon what she thought was Jasmine.

"Man," She sighed. "That was a rough fucking night."

"Melanie, I don't know what's happening. I can't control my body," ...Was what she wanted to say.

Instead, she smiled back and said: "Well, you're home now."

Jasmine felt like she was watching all this transpire from the back of a long, dark, winding cave, its glowing mouth open and visible but incredibly far out of reach. The thing that was using her body stepped forward, embraced her fiancée and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"It's so good to see you again," The thing that wasn't Jasmine said as it pulled back, using Jasmine's mouth and Jasmine's voice. "Why don't you take your coat off, sit down and tell me all about your night?"

Melanie, that's not me, Jasmine thought frantically. Please. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh—

*****