Hide And Seek

Story Info
Stuck in a closet with her brother, things get out of hand.
2.7k words
4.5
32.7k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : this is a story about non-consensual sex between a brother and a sister. Should you be put off by any of those two things... You better stop your reading here.

All characters are 18 or older.

Toodles!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You are NOT coming to this party with me. Let alone wearing that."

Ava glanced at her brother Owen's reflection in the mirror, pausing her make-up.

"Yes, I am. And what's wrong with my outfit?"

"Let's put it this way. No Richard Gere is going to get you off the street."

Ava turned around, giving him a death stare.

"Are you calling me a slut?!"

"I'm not. Your choice of outfit is."

She chose to wear a party dress, that was indeed quite short, and showed a lot of skin and cleavage. Because she knew Lucas would be there, and she was determined to have him.

So what if she was dressed a little slutty? It was a party, after all!

"Good. That will get his attention."

"Whose attention?"

"None of your business."

"Well, do what you want, but I'm not giving you a ride."

"Yes you are. Or I'm calling my sweet, sweet, daddy, and let him know how mean you are to me." she counterattacked in a exagerated plaintive tone. "You know what he'll do to you."

Owen looked at her, visibly pissed, and shook his head, making Ava smiles devilishly. She knew she'd won.

"I'm leaving in five."

"I'll be there."

She quickly finished her make-up, and got out of the house. Owen was already waiting by the car, did not say a word when she arrived, just getting behind the wheel. Ava sat in the passenger seat, and he drove them to Claire's house, where the party was held.

"We don't know each other tonight. Got it?"

Ava rolled her eyes, knowing what he meant : don't come and disturb me during the party.

"Who are you again?"

"Perfect."

They both got out of the car, and joined the partying crowd. Ava started immediatly looking for Lucas, but to no avail. Maybe he hadn't arrived yet.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Owen. A girl was literally throwing herself at him. Ew.

She looked away and focused on partying. Joining a few girlfriends, they all danced, drank, swaying her hips and her heads at the good music that was blasting in the house.

Two hours later, they were quite out of breath, and went to sit further back of the improvised dance floor. Ava felt tipsy, but not that much drunk.

Finally, she spotted Lucas in the crowd. When had he arrived? She let her eyes roam all over him. That muscular figure, this mid-length hair, those greenish eyes... Gosh, she wanted him so bad. She wanted him to eat her pussy all night long, while she moaned his name over and over. She wanted him to fuck her so intensely that she would forget even what her own name is. She wanted to suck on his cock, that she was sure was long, and juicy, and big...

She took a big breath in, flashing back to reality. She needed to talk to him. Ava got up, but only manage to make a few steps when she was startled by a loud whistling. She turned her head towards the sound, and saw Claire standing on a table.

"Listen up everybody!"

Ava grumbled. The crowd gather around once again to listen to what their hostess for tonight had to say, therefore stopping her progression towards Lucas. She couldn't even see him anymore.

"Let's play a game, shall we? The good old hide-and-seek. But! To make this more... exciting, the last one to be fund will be rewarded with a very, very nice time with either Avery..."

The boys in the crowd exulted as Avery climbed on the table as well, giving them a very suggestive wink.

"Or Lucas."

Ava froze, watching him join the two girls in a collective cheer, from the feminine part of the crowd this time.

Fuck. She needed to win this game, for sure.

"It's a big house, so... It might take a while for me to find you all. Find a comfy spot! You have ten minutes from now. If you are not hiding before that, you will automatically lose. Don't lose time, people!"

Claire started a countdown on her phone, and everyone rushed out of the room to find a good hiding place. Ava did too, but every time she had an idea for a good hiding spot, it was already taken. She started to panick a little bit, and eventually found her way down the basement of Claire's house.

Her eyes looked all around, and finally stopped on an old wooden wardrobe.

"Jackpot."

She rushed towards it, knowing the ten-minute window would very soon be over. She opened the door, and jumped.

"Occupied. Go away." Owen said.

"Oh come on!"

Ava paused a few seconds. She needed to hide, quickly. She needed to win to get the reward promised.

"Is there any chance I can convince you to go and find another spot?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Come on, Owen, please! I need to win this, you don't understand."

"And I don't? I am not passing on the chance to fuck Avery."

"Ew."

"Like it isn't the exact thing with you. It's Lucas, isn't it? The one you dressed so slutty for."

"So you get it. Get out so I can hide here."

"Nope."

"Asshole."

"Yep. But with a hiding spot."

From the living room upstairs, Ava heard Claire's voice shout "TIME!". She didn't think about what happened next. She just rushed inside the wardrobe, closing the door behind her. The place inside it was so cramped that she bumped into her brother, feeling her breasts press against his torso.

"What the hell?! Get out!"

"Shhh!" she hushed him, afraid that someone would hear them and know where to find them. She could not have that, if she wanted to win. "I don't have a choice. I need to win this stupid game."

"I had barely enough place for myself before you came along! You have to get out and find another hiding spot."

"Not gonna happen."

"So you prefer to be cramped in here with me?"

"I would have preferred to be anywhere you wouldn't be, but life is a bitch. I'll do what I have to do to fuck Lucas."

Owen muttered a "Jesus", and she frowned.

"Don't talk like that."

Ava rolled her eyes, although it was way too dark in there for him to see, even if he was close enough for their upper bodies to touch.

When Owen sighed, probably in defeat, a smell reached her nostrils and a grimace appeared on her face.

"Ew."

"What?" he asked in a whisper.

"Your breath stinks of alcohol and tobacco. I hate it."

"And, what? You want me to stop breathing?"

"Everyday."

"Bitch."

Ava tried to hit him on the arm, but he stopped her before she could.

"Whatever."

She knew what to do. Trying to make with the tight space she had to work with, she started moving to turn her back to Owen.

"What the f-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence, just as she stopped moving.

"There."

"What was that?"

"Well, like this, your breath does not bother me that much anymore."

But that was the upside. The downside, she noticed it a few minutes later. In this position, her ass was brushing against her brother's crotch. Not enough for it to be very weird, but enough for it to be... odd.

"Can you move backwards a little bit?" she whispered.

"No can do." he answered just as discreetly. "My back is literally leaning on the wooden pannel behind me. You?"

"If I try, I'm going to bump in the door. They might hear us."

"Well, I guess we're going to have to stay exactly as we are."

It couldn't be that bad, could it?

Yes, it could. In the next few minutes, she felt weird sensations behind her. Something poking her, in her ass region, regularly. If it was anyone else behind her, she would have swore the guy was making his cock twitch so that it would rub against her. But this could not be it. Not her own brother!

But, Ava was forced to recognise that with a bit more time, she could not deny something big was against her ass. Something that seemed more and more like a cock. Her brother's cock.

"Oh my God are you ha-"

A hand on her mouth stopped her from saying more. Owen's other hand went to rest on her tummy, and he pressed on it to make her squeeze even more against him. Ava's eyes went wide as his erection was now rubbing her ass cheeks.

She felt her brother's breath on her ear, panting.

"You had to come and tease me even more, uh?" he asked in a murmur.

A chill went down Ava's spine. His voice was suddenly so hoarse, so... hot. She took a deep breath in, trying to compose herself. What was wrong with her? Hell, what was wrong with him?! She still couldn't talk, with his hand on her mouth, but she definitely felt his other one reach for the bottom of her dress and lift it up, revealing her panties...

"Dressed like that... Dancing around for your body to scream "come and fuck me right here, right now"... And panties soaked." he noticed, a finger running along the undergarnment. "It's like you were begging me for it. So, I'm going to give you exactly what you want."

His hand finally freed her mouth, but went to settle around her throat. Not squeezing it, just... resting there.

"Owen, please. You have to stop. That was not for you."

"For who, then? Lucas?"

"Yes."

"He maybe have gotten you wet. But I'm the one that is going to make you cum."

"Owen!"

His hand squeezed her throat enough for the end of her scream to die in it.

"Shhh... We would not want to be caught, now, would we? You would lose your chance to get your one-to-one with that asshole."

"Oh my god." she thought.

Owen's fingers made their way under her panties, teasing her slit. A jolt of pleasure surged into her, and she managed to grit her teeth to hold back a moan, more of a reflex than anything.

"Please, stop. It's not too late, you can still stop and we will never talk about it again-"

"I don't think you want me to stop, Ava."

She meant to answer, but Owen's finger slipped inside of her, and this time, she could not contain the moan that came out. She had no idea what was wrong with her. Maybe it was the alcohol she drank. Maybe she had brain damage. Because there was no way this could be could. It should not be good.

Owen was fingering her now. Ava was struggling more and more to hold back moans of pleasure. She tried to convince herself it was purely biological : a finger was pleasuring her, therefore her body was responding. The fact that it was her brother's was... irrelevant to it.

The pace of his finger increased, and her breath quickened as well. Owen's hand that was on her throat went down a bit, and rested on her left breast before giving it a squeeze. He shoved down the top of her dress, uncovering her breasts and making her gasp. Quickly, he went to tease her nipples, and she had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from moaning again.

"It's alright... Just let it out."

Ava did not answer, but apparently he did not like it. His hands suddenly let go of her pussy and her breasts, and roughly grabbed her hips, pulling her back to grind against his cock even more.

"Gosh, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this. To feel this body under my hands, feel you shiver, hear you moan for me like the good little slut you are."

"I'm not a slut" she protested between her teeth.

"No? Yet, you are getting wetter and wetter under my touch."

"Not willingly. You are forcing me."

Owen's laugh reached her ears. As if she had just told him a good joke.

"And you love it." he whispered in her ear, before releasing a moan when her pussy pressed against his crotch once again. "And so do I. I can't wait anymore."

She heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down, and she felt her blood turn to ice.

"What are you doing? No-"

She got interrupted by her own moan when Owen pushed his cock inside of her. He sighed of contentment once he was all the way in, his hand hanging onto her hips.

"Moan all you want. Just remember, if someone hears you, they might come and check our hiding spot... And find you fucking your brother like a bitch in heat."

"Oh my God."

And just like that, he pulled back, and thrusted forward again. He is slamming his cock inside of her, in such a fast and autoritarian matter that she can feel everything : the size of his cock, its warmth, the way it's throbbing inside of her... and most of all, her wetness allowing it to thrust easily inside of her pussy.

And that's where it hit her. How good it felt to be fucked like this, to be fucked by him.

She needed him to stop, but she certainely did not want him to.

She wanted him to keep hammering inside of her, like she owned her.

Pretty soon, she let her pleasure being heard, but keeping it not too loud : more than moans, whimpers of pleasure got out of her mouth as she shut her eyes. She heard Owen grunt and huff behind her, and it only turned her on even more.

"Yes... That's what you wanted, right? For someone to show you what your real place is?"

Ava did not answer, but another whimper came out of her.

"I knew it", he resumed as he kept pouding her. "What a good little slut you are, my dear sister."

His dirty talk was going to send her over the edge. Soon, she felt the pleasure increase drastically, and she knew what it meant. Her orgasm was building up.

And as if he knew, Owen suddenly took his cock out of her. Ava gasped, for the first time glancing back at him, disconcerted. He was still pressing against her, but not fucking her anymore.

"W-What-"

"If you want me to make you cum, you are going to have to ask for it. That's what good little sluts do."

Ava swallowed with difficulty, meeting his gaze. His lustful, cocky gaze. He was so different from the Owen she knew before tonight.

It was her opportunity. She could refuse to say what he asked her to say, and all of this could stop.

But her mind was not the one in charge here.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Owen" she tried to negotiate.

"Say it."

She bit her lip, lowering her eyes, unable to look at him while saying those words.

"I need to cum, please, fuck me."

"Please fuck me who?"

"Please fuck me Owen."

Her brother made a few clicking sounds with his tongue, shaking his head.

"Please fuck me... brother."

"That's a good girl."

Satisfied, he finally put his cock back inside of her, and resumed his thrusting. With the pace that he chose, she felt her orgasm reaching very soon.

Finally, she felt herself explode on his cock. Owen put his hand on her mouth exactly at the right moment, muffling the cries of her orgasm. Just after her own, he reached his peak, getting out of her just before exploding, unloading on her lower back.

For a minute or so, all that was heard inside the closet was the sound of their breathings, short and panting.

Again, the realisation hit Ava. She had just been fucked by her own brother, and she came like never before on his cock.

Owen's hand reached for her chin, forcing her to tilt her head backwards, his face nuzzling in her neck.

"Next time, I'll fuck you where you can moan at will. I promise."