All Comments on 'Thank You For Your Service'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this didn't age well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always great to see a good pimp themed story that isn't just the trashiest BBC tropes. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue please. More parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very good. Azmaray is a wonderfully evil character, a man who as his baseline culture sees women as less than human, simply a lesser form of cattle, utterly contemptuous of even the idea of consent or agency. Not just contemptuous, but actively hostile. And with a burning drive to reduce any woman within his gaze into property. He is utterly distilled dark lust.

In contrast, the protagonist is a fully realized person, extremely competent, capable, cosmopolitan, very much aware and thoughtful. In contrast to such a person, Azmaray is barely human.

And yet, the encounters between them are absolutely one sided. The protagonist finds herself overwhelmed each time by Azmaray's utter ruthlessness and dark sexuality. There's no point at which he even bothers to acknowledge her humanity, she's simply there to be conquered, and each encounter is her successive defeat and his increasingly ruthless victory. For him, it's not barely about sex, it's just his weapon for the conquest of the protagonist. That's why he uses another girl in front of her, forcing her to watch in the second encounter, forces her to dance in the third and hands her over to several men before he bothers to take his pleasure. His true desire is not her body, but her subjugation.

This is the secret to his conquest. Sex is his tool and his weapon, but it's part of her identity. He literally uses her sexuality against her, tearing or separating it from her volition, and leaving her vulnerable and helpless as he drags her deeper. He pushes her deep into her own sexuality while at the same time removing her will, her ability to choose. It sends shivers up the spine. By the time, following the gangbang when he fucks her face, he's stolen her will altogether, and replaced it with his own ruthlessness, she's not only submitting, but willingly submissive, swallowing his cock eagerly, embracing his use.

It's telling that he never offers a single compliment, when she dances, he whips her as inadequate and disobedient, when she goes for food he tells her she doesn't deserve it, even at the end after the gangbang he tells her she's a lousy inadequate lay. There's a deliberate assault on worth there, accompanied by ruthless demand for further submission, both of which work effectively on her psyche.

This really does demand a sequel, or more chapters to follow up.

Azmaray is simply not the kind of man who will be satisfied to have her gangbanged or prostituted once a week "when I know you will be available." That's only a temporary concession. The idea that his use or degradation of her would happen on her schedule, that won't be acceptable to him. Eventually, he'll demand, and she'll concede, that it's on his whim, and he'll enjoy her having to struggle to arrange or rearrange her affairs to accommodate him.

He's also not going to be content to simply weekly use - she's now a commercial property, and he'll insist on her earning a lot more income... always under his control, but working harder.

There are a couple of things - he will definitely enjoy and insist on degrading her within the Afghan community, this is where he comes from, where he lives, and where he'll want approval and recognition.

And I think both he and she will, for different reasons, want to maintain at least a semblance of her regular life. She for reasons of identity, self worth, purpose. Azmaray because she's most valuable, financially and in terms of status, as a prize. It's one thing to turn and have a high ranking high status female as a degraded sex slave. But to destroy her completely and have nothing but a desgraded sex slave? That's much less interesting.

Which leads to an interesting dynamic or negotiation - with her trying to maintain her life and identity and being forced to make concession after concession, while he very deliberately works to hollow her life out but still leave a valuable shell. It would be a dance of degradation, a series of careful steps.

I really do want to see more chapters. But thank you for this. This was wonderfully dark.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

if azmaray was ugly old lesbian, it will be great!

cowboy109cowboy109over 1 year ago

Purely excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
360 Followers
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...