All Comments on 'Thank You Jeannie Ch. 11-13'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
seabirdseabirdabout 20 years ago
Loved it

Another beautiful experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well crafted

This is writing par excellence. This is as good as, or better than other erotica I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story well written

This is a well written story, very grahic taking you right on through to the end in a very interestin manner.

raycatraycatabout 19 years ago
The Jeannie strikes again

This episode, with Sue and Karen getting it on together is so hot. A sexual threesome in the near future is inevitable. I can hardly wait for it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

would love to see you contiue, i'm on the edge of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderfully erotic stories

I've been reading your stories for some time now, and have almost finished all of them. I see you've made no submissions since 2002. Will there be more in the future? I surely hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good, but...

The story is good, but really lost points when you focused on the makeover stuff. As anyone who has ever had to do theatre makeup can tell you, it's nothing like regular makeup application. They don't even use the same type of makeup. Being good at regular makeup application wouldn't mean a thing in the theatre. It really yanked me out of the story. Sorry.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I disagree, the makeup part added to the story...

But I am not wanting to start an argument over a minor detail in a very good story. If you like brother/sister incest, this story is for you. I am sure Karen will become involved with both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good on all counts

Super job developing Karen's character. It shows everyone maturing and discovering their inner beauty. The lesbian sex with Karen and Sue was very well done. Please continue this affair between youth discovering themselves.

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

Love this story. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So real

Wow, you,re characters are so real I almost think u r talking from experience! I get sick of unbelievable stories and brash characters. This is so natural and flows so well, the whole story has developed well, although I do think sue wd b a little jealous, it's just how girls are... Thanks for these lovely stories. Wish I had a brother like Lewis...

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
HOT barely describes this story !

Just amazing.

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Again - the BEST

Only the best, as usual! Your stories have that "extra" something that keeps me

coming back !!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Interesting

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar

The word "it's" means "it is" or "it has".

The word "its" is the form that is possessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved these chapters. However, in Chapters 1 thru 6, Lewis "had never seen a girl's privates" until he and his sister became intimate. Here there was the skinny dipping when he was 11. Although he and Karen were the same age per other chapters, and Sue was slightly older, he still had seen naked girls before. Didn't ruin the story, but it seems to be a contradiction. Person making the comment about the makeup is correct to some degree, is way over playing the fact about theatre makeup and street makeup being different. It doesn't mean that Karen can't be good at both. Also, where is these overly religious parents of Sue and Lewis? You would think that they would be somewhat suspicious of young people acting on sexual urges.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous