Thank you, Officer!!

Story Info
Drunk MILF properly thanks an officer for safe ride home.
1.5k words
4.35
17.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just been honorably discharged from the Marine Corps and joined a local police department. In the academy many of the instructors spoke about romantic encounters and "cop groupies". It did make for some good stories but I never gave much thought about it.

About four years into my career I was working night patrol. Dispatch sent me to a local drugstore where a drunk female had called 911 and was asking for a ride home. Only in certain circumstances would we give a ride. Normal protocol was to call a family member or get them a taxi.

As I pulled into the lot I see this gal sprawled out on the hood of a Ford Taurus. She obviously had way too much to drink but I had to give her props for not trying to drive herself. As I made contact with her I couldn't help but notice her sexiness. She was about 5'1, short blonde hair, blue eyes, huge chest and big ass with a thin waist. She was wearing cutoff tight jean short and an orange colored t-shirt that looked about two sizes to small which made her tits look gigantic. I guessed her to be in her mid to late 40's.She told me her name was Wendy and she needed a ride home. She had been out drinking all night. As she spoke to me she kept touching my arm.

Normally I would call a taxi or find someone to come pick her up but the sexual energy between us was too intense. I told her I would give her a ride home. I emptied the gear in my front seat and let her ride there which was against policy but sometimes you have to bend the rules a bit. She lived about 5 miles from the parking lot so we began out journey to her house. She continued to rub my arm and told me how much she liked men in uniform.

I pulled into her driveway and walked to the passenger side of my patrol car not knowing what was going to happen. I opened the door, as she stepped out she grabbed my hand and lead me to her garage. She punched in the code and as the door was opening she asked me to come inside so she could "pay" me for the ride. I grinned and told her no money was necessary and she laughed. Again she said, "I need to pay you" as she pulled me to the door that lead from the garage and into the kitchen. She closed the garage door and said "follow me" and walked into the kitchen and through the living room.

Once in the living room she turned on a lamp and turned at me and smiled pushing her chest into the air and shaking her tits. She began laughing, telling me she had wondered what it would be like to fuck a cop on duty. She walked up to me and put her hands around my neck and pulled me to her face. We began kissing and groping each other like two lustful teens. I pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her bra to unleash her giant tits, they had to be at least triple D's if not bigger. Despite her age they still had much firmness to them. I bent over and put one nipple in my mouth and began sucking like a newborn baby. She then reached down and tried to pull of my duty belt. With her being extremely drunk she had trouble so I unbuckled my belt and let it fall to the floor, I unbuttoned my uniform shirt and took it off along with my vest, I hurriedly stepped out of my boots and undressed down to my undies.

She stepped back from me and pulled off her shorts and panties. There before me stood a naked woman in her sexual prime with huge tits, fat ass, and a shaved pussy. Her curves were perfect, almost like a hourglass with her small waist and wide hips. She lunged and me and pulled down my undies. My cock was already rock hard as she began stroking and sucking it while on her knees. She easily deep throated my eight inches. At that time in my life I had never been sucked so good. I thought my dick was going to literally come off my body. While she was sucking I reached down and cupped her massive jugs and tweaked her nipples. She began sucking harder to the point I felt like I was going to explode. I wanted to fuck her so I grabbed her hair and pulled her off of my dick. I told her to go to the couch and bend over.

She climbed on the couch with her knees on the edge and she was facing the wall. Her ass was up in the air. What a glorious sight that was as she wiggled it from side to side. She said "Put that dick in me and fuck me hard". I entered her from behind and she gasped. Her pussy was so wet it felt like a bowl of hot baby oil. My dick easily slid into her all the way to her cervix. I began pumping her real slow. I had to pull my dick out and squeeze it at the base to keep from exploding, her pussy felt so good and she really had me turned on.. After the feeling of wanting to burst went away I entered her again. She began grinding back on my dick with each of my thrust. Her huge tits were shaking back and forth. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

This pushed her over the edge as her first orgasm hit. She was moaning and grunting asking me to slap her ass. I did oblige and continued to fuck this magnificent MILF as hard as I could. I gave her two more orgasms with my pounding. We both were on fire with lust for each other. After her third orgasm she hopped off the couch and told me to sit on the floor with my back against the edge of the couch. As I did she stood over me reaching down and grabbing my cock. She got to her knees and started stroking and sucking me again. She sucked my dick like it was the last cock she was ever going to get. Her mouth literally squeezed the head of my dick with each up and down motion. Her tits were so big that they grazed my knees while she was on her knees in front of me.

She then climbed up on me and lowered herself on my cock. She leaned forward kissing me as she rode me. She started slow but began going faster and faster. I could tell she was close to another orgasm as she leaned back grinding away. I leaned my head forward and started sucking on her tit and rubbing her clit with my thumb. After about twenty seconds her pussy started squirting and she began having an orgasm. She was squirting so hard that with each grind the squirt juice would splash on my chest. She then leaned forward and her body began quivering. She told me not to move because my dick was right on her Gspot. I froze letting this sexy Goddess of a woman grind that pussy on me. There was so much squirt juice on me that it looked as if I had been in a shower. I could feel the beads of her juices running down my chest.

She kissed me and said "Wow, I knew you would be a great fuck", "Let me finish you". She laid back on the floor and spread her legs. I climbed on her missionary style and used the edge of the couch to give me leverage as I fucked her. I fucked her slow and easy. She said she could feel my abdomen grinding on her clit which gave her two more orgasms. She asked me to cum in her. I continued fucking away but in a slow loving way while our tongues were entwined. Feeling her huge tits against my chest was like laying on a soft pillow. I could feel my dick getting ready to explode. She could feel it too and cried for me to cum in her. I told her to tell me when she was cumming so could together. She began crying, "Go baby go, I am cumming". I then shot my load into her and we climaxed together.

We laid there for a few minutes in silence. I was certain my dispatch would call my number and send me on a call however all was quiet. She ask me how it was and I laughed and told her how incredible she was and how I would make her home a routine visit late at night during my shifts.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I put my uniform on and went back to work. Over the years I would often stop by her place in the middle of the night for a quick fuck. She was totally fine with that. She never wanted anything more. It was a perfect situation for both of us.

In time I did learn a lot about cop groupies. There are quite a few out there. Just a benefit of the job.