Thank You Pt. 02

Story Info
Alison shocks Blake with a splendid surprise.
4.5k words
4.6
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Blake made breakfast, cleaned the house, tinkered in the yard, and ran some errands around town to pass the day. He was looking forward to seeing Alison again and learning what surprise she had in store for him. She had mentioned him saving his appetite for her and not being able to touch her below the waist until later so he had a little idea what to expect, but anything was possible. She told him not to get dressed up, so they clearly were not going out somewhere nice.

Around four in the afternoon, he lit a wildflower candle he had just bought, showered, put on his favorite cologne and turned on an easy listening music channel while anxiously awaiting Alison's arrival. While he sat on the couch, he wondered about the surprise that she mentioned earlier this morning. She had hinted at more sexual activity so wondered if she was talking about having a sexual appetite or a hunger appetite, perhaps both?

Five o'clock came and went with no sign of Alison. Around ten after five, Blake sent her a text, asking if she was still coming over. He sat anxiously waited for her to arrive or send a response, but neither came immediately. Five more minutes passed before he finally received a text from her.

It read, "Sorry, it took me longer to get your surprise ready than I had anticipated. Daddy also kept me out longer than expected as well. I will be there as soon as I can."

"As soon as she can?" he said out loud. "What does that mean? Ten minutes, an hour, two hours?"

Just as he finished speaking, he heard the doorbell ring. "Who could that be?" he wondered. It certainly couldn't be her. After all, she just text him to say she was running late. He stood up and walked to the front door. He looked out the peep hole and saw nothing so he opened the door.

He took a step back, eyes opened wide, his jaw hitting the ground. The sight before him left him absolutely speechless and frozen in place. His heart was beating so hard it felt like it would surely break through his chest. All he could do is stand and stare at the sight before him.

Alison simply smiled. He watched her looking him in the eyes, but could not manage to get a word out. She took a step forward, lifted his jaw off the floor and gave him the softest, sweetest kiss he ever felt. Her lips tasted like strawberry.

"Do you like what you see?"

"My goodness, you are absolutely gorgeous."

Taking her by the hand, he escorted her inside the door, closed it behind them, then pressed her firmly against the back of the door. His hands moved to her hips and held them firmly as they both kissed. He sucked on her lips as if they were real strawberries.

She pushed him away and blushed. "You are going to ruin all my preparations in ten seconds. Down boy!"

Blake took a step back to admire her again. She wore a red sparkling dress that hugged her every curve. The front was "V" shaped, showing more cleavage than he had ever seen her expose in clothing. A slit on the right side came up her inner leg, stopping about mid thigh. Her hair was done up like she was in a beauty padgeant.

She rarely to never wore makeup and when she did it was minimal. Tonight, she was wearing makeup that enhanced her puffy cheekbones, highlighted her gorgeous eyes, and enhanced her beautiful smile. Her high heels matched her outfit perfectly.

"Oh my god Alison! I already thought you were gorgeous. You didn't have to go and make yourself look absolutely stunning and irresistible for me. You look like you are ready for prom, a wedding, or better yet, like you are entering the Miss World beauty pageant."

She blushed and said, "Stop, you are going to make me cry. Do you really like how I look or are you just being nice?"

"Yes, you are so gorgeous. I want to eat you alive right now."

Alison wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. "I wanted to look so good for you tonight. Remember when I said I would make it up to you and that I had a surprise? Well I am your surprise, but there is more."

Flabbergasted, he said, "What more could you possibly have?"

She said, "I cooked you your favorite filet mignon, noodles, mashed potatoes and gravy. Let me go out to the car and get it. I wanted to give you me first."

"I will help you get it out of the car."

"NO! Go sit down in the kitchen and I will be right there!"

With that she turned and walked away, struggling in her heels. Blake could only laugh in disbelief. He did as she commanded and took a seat at the table in the kitchen. The thought of filet mignon made his mouth begin to water.

Moments later, she returned with a pan of servings. She set the pan in the center of the table and served him a plate, then made herself a plate. Sitting across from him, she removed her high heels. She waited for him to begin cutting his steak first. The smell of the candle, the ambiance of the easy listening music, and the aroma of the food was a perfect setting.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He asked, raising the fork to his mouth.

"You are you and that is why you deserve this. You are the most loving, caring, thoughtful, and funny person I have ever met. I told my daddy about you and that I wanted to do something special for you. He took me to the salon today then took me out shopping for this dress. He said that if you were everything that I claimed you to be, that you deserved to be treated like a king and that you would treat me like a queen. I wanted to look the part of your queen, if only for one day."

"I love you Alison. That comes from the bottom of my heart. You are so thoughtful, giving, charming, fun, and gorgeous. If I had met you first, you would have been my queen a long time ago. Thank you for the way you treat me."

A tear started to form in her eyes again. She wiped the corner of her eyes before cutting into her steak. As she watched him dig into his food, she slid her foot up his leg then placed it on the front of his seat between his legs. He could not help but grin at her mischevous behavior.

The steak seemed to melt in his mouth as he savored the taste. He forked the noodles then dipped them into the mashed potatoes and gravy. She was right, this was his absolute favorite meal and he couldn't think of a better person to share it with. For all the hell he went through the last couple of weeks, this was Heaven and all the pain he endured made this feel that much more special.

He was going to make sure the night was more than she ever imagined. She was about to receive the golden treatment. If she could feel only a fraction of the joy, love and happiness he felt inside, then she would be the happiest woman on earth for this night.

"I love you too Blake!" she replied. "I have loved you in secret for a long time, only now am I able to express my love. I didn't think you had any interest in me, which is why I didn't say anything before. I kept waiting for you to make a move on me, like all the playful times you had in the past. Yes, I knew you were just being nice, at least that is what I thought. Finally, I decided to make my move in the basement and go for broke. You made me the happiest girl alive when you didn't push me off your lap."

Blake finished chewing before he responded. He had a hard time keeping his eyes off her chest and focusing on her eyes as he prepared to speak. She was just as stunning to look at on this night as she was in personality.

"Maybe all the playful flirting was just wishful thinking. It wasn't meant to mean anything at the time, but in hindsight, maybe I was just acting on my true feelings for you. I had no idea that you were interested in me either. I simply thought you were just having fun and wanting to feel included since you were the third wheel many times. When you sat on my lap last Saturday, you made me so happy. I wanted to steal you away from the world right then and there. Still, even after that, I didn't know if you were just being playful as always or if you were truly hitting on me."

Her toes rubbed his crotch, causing him to clear his throat. His eyes rolled into the back of his head when her foot began massaging him. He began scarfing his food down, wanting to move onto the next part of the night as quick as possible.

When they finished eating, they drove down to the pier and watched the sun set over the water, teasing each other in their normal playful way. Only this time, their playful nature could go past the flirting stage. Blake ran his hand up and down her newly shaved legs, exposed by the slit in her dress. Alison pretended not to be affected by his touch, though he knew her body was surely reacting to his touch.

Various shades of red and orange blended creating fantastic shades of purple on the horizon as the sun seemed to disappear into the water. Alison took several pictures of the sunset and painted sky with her cell phone. After watching the gorgeous paintings of the sun, they headed back to his house.

Back inside the house, Blake lit the the wildflower candle once more and placed it on the bedroom dresser. The light flickered in the darkness. With his gorgeous queen in the room, Blake held her tight against his body, his hands groped her ass cheeks through the skin hugging dress. Her hands elbows arched up on his shoulders with her hands resting on his cheeks. Her mouth roved up and down the side of his neck.

His hands unzipped the back of her dress then slid the top of the dress off her shoulders. Before sliding the dress down her body, he unclipped the back of her skin tone bra and slid it off her shoulders as well. One hand wrapped around her stomach while the other lifted her hair then softly. He gently kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

Her stomach tensed;her body shuddered. The candle light moved back and forth over her bare back and shoulders, highlighting her sun kissed skin. Her exhales and quiet moans filled the darkness as the top half of her body slumped forward.

The dress slowly dropped to her waist as the bra fell to the floor. The masculine hands began slowly sliding the dress over her hips before falling around her ankles, revealing her silk panties. The hands roamed up and down her upper legs and inner thighs, arousing her skin. Her natural scent and sweet perfume filled his nose. Whiffs of the flowery candle blended with her scents, giving the room a garden fragrance.

The hands moved up her torso, causing her to shudder. The perky bare breasts filled his hands. His tongue ran down the back of her neck and moved down the middle of her back. Alison groaned in pleasure.

She spun around, stared deep into his eyes, with passion. Her hands yanked at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head before pressing her bare chest against him. He caressed her smooth cheeks while planting a long, drawn out kiss on her lips. Pausing a moment for air, she went back in for another kiss, running her nails up his back. His arched back pressed against her breasts.

Taking her by the hand, he slowly guided her to the bed and lay her down on her back. The weight of his body pressed down upon her, straddling her legs. Their hips pressed against each other, slowly grinding with the pace of their kisses. Hands explored each others upper bodies.

Sliding off her body onto his side, Blake leaned in and began kissing her breasts. Her hands mussed through his hair. Their growing breaths of air and kissing sounds filled the room. The arching chest pressed against his face. He cupped and massaged one breast while his mouth gave attention to her other.

"Uhh, ohh, mmm" she expressed while enjoying his caring touch.

With closed eyes, she pushed his head hard against her chest, begging for more. His kisses and sucking grew more intensive, giving her what she wanted. Her hips gyrated in response to the attention on her sensitive breasts.

"Oh yeah" she moaned multiple times between short, quick breaths of air.

It seemed as if she were getting close to an orgasm just from the attention on her breasts. His left hand slid down her chest and began sliding between her legs. She shifted her weight and spread her legs, giving him free reign below the waist for the first time. His four fingers slid over her mound, feeling the smoothness of the silky panties. Warmth grew beneath his fingers as they ventured lower, gliding over her labia.

A whine filled the room as he cupped her crotch while he continued to suck on her hard nipple. He could feel the wetness at the bottom of her crotch, which pleased him. It took all the constraint he could muster not to rip the panties off her body and bury his fingers inside her, but he held back. Taking his time, his hand ventured all over her bare skin, heightening her senses.

Unable to take the teasing foreplay any longer, Alison placed her hands on the top of his head and pushed it down her body. Taking the cue, he slid down the bed, raised her left leg and moved between her legs. Her left heel rested on his shoulder as he kissed her crotch through the silk panties.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Her voice shook as her high-pitched whine left her lungs.

Her body jerked when his hot breath blew down her slit. His hand roamed across her mound as he kissed down the center of her labia, which began to recede with arousal. His right hand pressed against the soft spot between her legs, pushing the panties slightly inside her.

He was pleased to feel that her blood infused labia were plump and full, more so than he had ever experienced before. The full labia set clear lines of prominence, making it easy to find the center slit. Ready to give her maximum pleasure, he slowly lowered the silk panties off her hips, sliding them off one leg then the other.

Moving back between her legs, he blew warm air on her moist skin. She rewarded him with a pleasing moan. Spreading her lips apart, he ran the tip of his tongue lightly up her inner slit. The moment his tongue connected with her clitoral hood, her hips sprung off the mattress.

"Holy shit!" Her voice filled with shock.

When her hips lowered back down onto the mattress, his tongue circled the fat erect clit. Her hips sprung off the bed a second time, smashing into the bridge of his nose, before returning to the bed. Her clit was clearly sensitive. He was surprised she did not find it enjoyable when the two other men were in between her legs. Perhaps they had not aroused her enough to get her excited.

His tongue continued stimulating her clit and vagina while his hands slid under her buttocks and reached up around her hips like a hook, holding them down on the bed. Her hips rolled back and forth trying to escape the foreign pleasures she experienced for the first time.

After a few laps of tongue up and down her slit, Blake pulled back. "You are enjoying this huh?""I don't know what in the hell you are doing, but I have never felt sensations like this. I am seeing stars already."

He grinned. "I have only just begun."

Wanting to give her a totally new sensation, one much more intense, he reached down and pulled her mound taut, exposing her clit from the hood. Leaning in, he surrounded the protruding clit with his mouth and began suckling on it.

A loud screech filled the room. Her hips jerked. The rest of her body shuddered. She squirmed trying to pull away from the extreme sensations bombarding her body. He held her hips against the mattress as his tongue and lips worked magic on her clit.

"Oh my god...what's...happening?"

Not wanting to overload her with sensations, Blake let go of her mound and ran his tongue down her slit. He buried his tongue deep inside her vagina. Her hips bucked against his tongue then began grinding forward as his tongue dipped in and out of her. Apparently experiencing too much pleasure, she reached down and pulled his hair toward her upper body.

"I need...a few moments...a few moments...to catch...my breath" she panted.

He slid up her body. She mashed her lips against his mouth, giving him sloppy kisses similar to the night before when she was drunk. Buying into her passion, he returned the kisses. His hands roved up and down her naked body, keeping her highly aroused. Her reactions and moans aroused him as well. His hips pressed into the side of her outer thigh as their mouths made love to each other.

After giving her a minute to regain her composure, he pulled away and slid back down her body. Kisses planted on her mound before his tongue circled her hood. His index finger explored the bottom of her vagina and slowly slid between her plump lips. She moaned loudly, gasping for air as his finger began pumping slowly inside of her, preparing her insides for more. Her hips raised off the bed, pushing his finger deeper inside of her.

Wanting to give her the first oral orgasm, he increased the speed and pressure of his tongue, lapping up and down her slit, teasing her hood, and dipping inside to suck on her clit. Her body quickly responded to the fingering and oral pleasures. Within a minute, her hips were bucking against his face. His finger pushed deep inside. She was so tight that her twitching inner muscles squeezed his finger hard, trying to pull it further and further inside her.

Moans of joy and pleasure flowed from her soul like a beautiful song. He reveled in the joy of her pleasures, grinding his hips against the bed as her hips danced faster and faster in the dim candle light. It didn't take long before she was unable to catch her breath. She panted over and over, moaning "oh" with each exhale. The moans became higher pitched. Her body locked straight as a board. His tongue thrashed over her clit, sending her over the moon.

Like the ground during a earthquake, she tremored in ecstasy as the orgasm washed over her body. Her hot juices flowed over his finger, coating it as it slid deep inside her. Knowing how sensitive her clitoris must be, he moved his tongue down her slit. His tongue replaced his finger, darting inside her vagina and lapping up her juices as her body fell back down to the bed.

Her moans were replaced by whimpering sounds as her chest heaved up and down. Sensing something had changed, Blake leaned back and wiped the juices on his face away with the back of his hand. He slid his body up the bed and pulled her close.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she continued to whimper. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She continued to sob for a few seconds before answering. "I don't know. I don't know."

He held her close as she continued to sob, knowing she was overcome with emotions. The makeup ran down her face. She tried lifting her hands to wipe her face, but her hands were too heavy and lifeless.

In between gasping breaths of air she spoke. "I don't know...what's wrong. My body...is numb. I can't...lift my arms."

Trying to comfort her, he spoke with a soothing voice. "It's okay. Just breath. You will be fine shortly. That is called an orgasm. Was that the first time you felt this way?"

"Yes", she sobbed.

"It is normal for a woman to cry after her first orgasm. I'm sorry, I didn't know that was your first time ever having an orgasm."

He kissed her forehead and slowly ran his hand up and down her shoulder. "You were overwhelmed with emotions. The numbness will go away. You should be able to move your arms soon once your body recuperates."

"Just hold me" she said, sniffling.

After lifting her arms and placing them on her stomach, he held her in his arms. She buried her face in his shoulder. A few minutes passed, she lifted one of her arms and wrapped it around his waist. She pulled him closer to her until their were both lying on their sides in full body contact.

Her could feel her kissing the top of his shoulder. "I am sorry" she whispered softly. "Do you hate me now?"

"No. No I don't hate you. You did nothing wrong. In fact, I am happy to be the first one to give you an orgasm. Trust me, the next time you will know better what to expect and your body will deal with it better."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12