Thank You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have had an orgasm before, but nothing even remotely as strong as that. I don't know why it made me cry."

To his surprise, he felt her hips beginning to hump his leg. Lifting her head away from his shoulder, he saw her smiling face, leaned in and gave her a comforting kiss. She kissed him back softly at first, but her kisses grew stronger and more passionate with the passing seconds. He could tell that she had regained her strength and clearly wanted more.

As she began to roll onto her back, she grabbed his shoulder and pulled him with her until he was lying on top of her. "I want you inside of me" she whispered seductively inside his ear. "I want to feel you deep inside of me. I want to have sex for the first time."

"The first time?" he said, his words rising in pitch. "I thought you said you had sex before."

"I never let them have sex with me. I was too afraid. It didn't feel right. I was too uncomfortable. Sorry I lied to you."

He kissed her cheek. "It is okay, just don't lie to me again. Are you sure you want to do this?"

She returned the question to him. "Do you want to do it?"

He chuckled. "Yes, if you do."

"I do."

"Well, if this is your first time, I am going to need to get a towel. You may bleed a little."

Rolling off the bed, he made his way into the master bathroom and grabbed a towel. Upon returning, he placed the towel in the center of the bed, underneath her hips then climbed back onto the bed and slid between her legs. He kissed her vagina a few times before sliding further up her body.

She placed her shaking hands on his face, holding it as she kissed him hard. It was obvious that she was nervous so he went slow, spreading her legs wide and positioning his hard penis at the entrance of her vagina. He heard her gasp as he slowly pushed the tip of his penis inside her walls.

After pausing a few seconds to let her body adjust, he heard a pop as he pushed further inside of her. She squealed and winced as he slowly lowered his body on top of her, pushing further inside of her incredibly tight walls.

It took a few minutes before she relaxed and was comfortable enough for him to push at a little faster pace. Her hands were wrapped tightly around his neck, holding onto him as if she were on the edge of a cliff and about to fall off. He calmly talked to her, letting her know it would be okay as he slowly made love to her.

Juices began to flow inside her, lubricating the pathway for him. He moaned, as the path began to feel good for him as well. The pace began to pick up. She raised her hands to the back of his head and pecked his mouth in between short breaths of air.

The shadows on the wall began dancing to the rhythm of the candle. The light shown between the two shadows' hips only to be squashed by darkness. As the light disappeared between the two figures, moans replaced the light. Over and over the light resurfaced between the shadows only to disappear again.

Sweat beaded on Blake's body as it thrusted into Alison. Groans of displeasure from her throat slowly transformed into moans of pleasure. Her delicate hands held onto his face as the foreign rod pressed into her perfectly shaped walls. He could not believe how tight her clenching walls gripped his hard throbbing penis while he pressed his hips against her rising body.

Fire ignited between their hips as they made passionate love to each other. A first for one, a first in a long time for another. The rest of the world melted into nothingness around him as the physical and mental euphoria overtook his body. Their hips ebbed and flowed in the dim light. Her body shuddered beneath him.

A millisecond before Blake reached climax, he pulled his penis out from between her legs. He body collapsed onto her as the orgasm hit his body like a rock tumbling hundreds of feet to the ground. His seminal fluids sprayed onto their glistening skin as they panted for air.

Alison's face was painted with a half-smile as sweat dripped down her cheeks. A single tear ran down her face as her fingers slid up and down his spine. His body felt like dead weight; her soft touch tickled his sweaty spine.

After a refractory period, Alison could not keep her hands off of Blake. She begged him to hold her tight. Her hands floated over his upper body as her lips continually kissed him. It was as if she were possessed by desire after drinking from the fountain.

"Mind if I stay the night?" she whispered into his ear.

Spooning up to her backside, he replied, "I hoped you would."

12