Thank you Santa!

Story Info
Santa gives presents to good men and women.
7.6k words
4.75
2.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers

It was Christmas Eve. James was hot and tired. The suit he wore was itchy around the neck and he was trying his best not to be grumpy. He had been laid off from his job as a machinist at an aircraft plant in September and because of the glut of people out of work, there were few jobs so no matter how he looked he couldn't find another machinist job. Unemployment paid a little but not enough to pay his rent so he had lost his apartment and at 39 was sleeping on his brother's couch.

His brother David and his brother's wife Nancy didn't mind, or at least said they didn't, but with two small children they didn't have a lot of room in their apartment and Matt knew it put a lot of pressure on his brother's family for him to be living there. Matt had made his own way since high school and hated taking advantage of his brother and Nancy's goodwill.

He had taken the Santa Claus job just to make a little extra cash, so he might be able to buy his two nephews a Christmas present. The two boys, Jeffery and Timothy were fraternal twins and he loved them dearly. He knew if he couldn't get them at least something for Christmas he would feel terrible. He didn't mind the Santa job. In fact he kind of liked it. It reminded him of those long ago days when his pareused use to take him and his brother to see Santa. Because of those fond memories he tried his best to be a good Santa.

His ruminations came to an end as Robin, the bouncy 20-year-old redhead working as his Elf guided the next child up to him. He liked the girl. She seemed to be a sweet, guileless, genuine, wholesome young woman. She was a very good-looking girl too. He had spent some time fantasizing about her, but each time he did he always felt a bit guilty because of that sweet, innocent way of hers. He had also thought about asking her out, but with a 19-year difference in their ages he thought that would probably disturb her, and since he had no place of his own, he quashed that idea.

During their breaks, he found out she lived in the same neighborhood where he had grown up. They had spent much of their break time talking about it, comparing where they had played as children, about the people who still lived there and the local establishments like Marco's Fine Foods and the Corner Arcade.

During their conversations he also discovered that her birthday was on Christmas Eve. She told him how much of a pain it was to be born on that day because everyone wanted to combine it with Christmas. Their last day was today, Christmas Eve and he had decided to spend a little bit of his meager earnings to buy her a birthday present.

James smiled down at the little boy standing next to him and said, "Hello there young man. Would you like to sit on Santa's lap?"

The little boy nodded and James picked him up and sat him on his knee.

"Would you like to take a picture with Santa?" James asked looking at the boy's mom.

James saw her nod so he pointed at the camera and said, "Look right over there.." again he looked at the boy's mom and the woman quietly said," Scott," in answer to his unspoken question.

"...Scott," He finished his sentence.

The camera clicked as Janet took the picture.

James looked down at Scot and said, "So what would you like for Christmas?"

"I want a little brother," Scot replied in a soft lisping voice.

James had heard requests for all kinds of things since he began as Santa, but this was the first time he had heard this particular request.

James went over his Santa training and settled on a stock reply designed to get past such a question without upsetting the child, "Santa will try his best, but in case he can't get you a baby brother, do you have a second choice?"

"No," came the adamant reply accompanied by a scowl on the tyke's face.

James looked at the mom, grimaced and said to Scott, "Well Santa will try, but it might take some time."

"That's okay. I'll wait." came the reply from Scott, sounding older than the two years he was.

James sat the tyke on his feet and said, "You have a very Merry Christmas Scott."

The boy smiled and replied, "I hope you do to Santa!"

James glanced at the line and saw it was short. Down at the end he could see the sign that Robin put out to signify the line was closed. He glanced at the clock and saw they had less than an 1/2 hour left to work. He sighed and motioned Robin to bring up the next child.

__________________________________________________________________

As Donna guided her son Scott out the department store door she asked, " Scotty, why did you ask Santa for a baby brother?"

"Because I want one!" Came his direct and forceful answer.

Donna nodded and thought about the discussions she had with her husband Gary about having a second child. They both wanted one, but with the job market and the economy in Seattle the way it was, they were both cautious about expanding their family. They stayed ready though. Neither one of them liked condoms, but they knew if Donna used oral birth control it might take weeks or months for her to conceive once she quit taking them and they wanted to be ready to do it when they did decide to have a second child.

"Maybe soon. We'll see." She told her son as they headed for her car.

When they arrived home Gary was in a tee shirt and sweat pants sitting with his feet up on a hassock watching the news.

As she came into the living room he said, "It's getting worse. Boeing is down to 15,000 hourly workers from the 40,000 they had just a few years ago! Seattle's unemployment rates are at 10%! More than twice as much as any place else in the country!"

Donna nodded," Yes I know. It's bad. You're not in any danger of a lay off are you?"

"Not that I know of, but looking at Seattle in general I wouldn't bet on anything."

"Yes I can see that," Donna replied.

"How was the visit to Santa?" Gary asked still looking at the TV.

"It was alright.. Do you know what Scotty asked for for Christmas from Santa?"

Gary looked at his wife and replied, "Well, he loves dinosaurs so I'd guess dinosaur toys."

Donna shook her head and replied, "No, that's not it. You'd never guess it. He wants a little brother."

Gary's brow furrowed as he asked, " What did Santa tell him?"

"He tried to tell Scotty that he might not be able to. But Scotty wouldn't accept that answer, so Santa told him that he would try but it might take some time."

"With everything that is going on that's not a very good idea right now."

Donna nodded and replied, "I know, but it's difficult to expl..."

She was interrupted by her husband, "But we could use that old excuse forever."

Donna looked into his eyes as she asked, "Are you saying..."

"We should think about it and damned the economy and job market."

A smile curled her full lips as she replied, "I agree. We should think seriously about it."

"I'm glad you think so too. But it's 8:00 PM, Scotty's bedtime if he wants to get up early for Santa. And I want my present from you!"

"And what might that be?" Donna replied with a sly grin.

Gary grinned back, pulled a bow off one of the packages under the tree, pulled up her blouse and stuck it to her belly button as he said, "The best present in the whole wide world, you!"

"You want to shower first?" Donna asked.

"I already have!" He replied with a grin, "I'll be ready and waiting for you!"

Donna giggled, took Scotty's hand and led him off to his bedroom. Gary watched her go admiring the jiggle of her ass as she walked down the hall. The sight of it, the knowledge of what was going to happen in a few minutes made his cock grow ridged. They had been married 5 years and his wife still made him rock hard every time he thought about having sex with her. He went back to watching the news and his cock began to grow soft as his mind fixated on the news rather than the visual image of his nubile, sexy wife.

A half hour later he heard the bedroom door open, then close and knew Donna was on her way out. He got up and quickly turned off the TV. He had a tape of their favorite music in as he turned on the stereo. He pulled the condom he had out of his pocket, looked at it and set it on the end table next to the couch where he was sitting. A moment later Donna stepped around the corner from the hallway.

She was dressed in a light blue baby doll nighty that hit her at mid-thigh. Gary could see her nipple and the dark triangle of her pubes through the lace fabric. As he did his cock sprang fully to attention. Donna strolled over to him with a sultry look on her face.

She stopped in front of him and said in a low sultry voice, "So how do you want your present? A blowjob?"

Gary grinned, put his hands on the back of her thighs and ran them slowly up her legs until the tips of his fingers were nestled against her pussy and his palms were cupping her ass as he replied, "You know I like to get you to cum first."

"Not this time big boy!" She replied as she shoved him back and straddled his lap.

Gary could feel the warmth of her pussy enveloping his hard rod as she began to move her hips in a circle, rubbing herself against his hardness.

She leaned down and kissed him, a soft, sensuous, sex-filled kiss.

Then pulled her lips from his and whispered, "This is your Christmas present. So how do you want it?"

She felt his fingers dig into her hips as he groaned, "Damn it Donna! You know I like you any which way! But right now I want to be in you. I want you to ride my cock and make me cum!"

"Your wish is my command," She whispered, "are you ready?"

Her question was asked to find out if he had put on a condom in preparation.

"Yes! Are you?" Gary asked as he slid his hand down between them and slipped his fingers between her soft lips.

"Not quite yet, but...it won't take long if you keep doing that!" She huffed.

He pulled her mouth back to his and kissed her as his fingers explored her nethers. It didn't take much time and he could feel her entrance growing wet. Before long he knew she was ready. He pulled his sweatpants down, letting his hard rod free. He pulled it up using his fingers to guide it to her tunnel. He grabbed her hips and pulled as she slid down onto his hard rod.

"Damn! It always feels so good when I slide into you!" He groaned.

"Oh yes!" She replied as she began to move her hips.

Gary pulled her nighty up and off, leaving her naked. She pulled his t-shirt off and then leaned forward pushing her bare breasts against his chest. After a few seconds, he pushed her back and took one of her nipples into his mouth as he rolled and squeezed the other with his fingers.

She rode him. Doing the best she could to make her husband cum. She wanted it to be special.

She egged him on with, "Cum for me Gary. Cum for me! Cum in me!"

Finally, she felt his grip tighten on her hips. She knew that meant he was about to cum. A moment more he pushed upward, getting as deep inside her as he could, then he groaned as his cock throbbed.

When he was done he slumped back and sighed.

Donna sighed in her turn and whispered, "Was it a good enough Christmas present."

"It was fabulous! But every time is like a Christmas present with you." Gary replied.

Donna giggled and said, "You don't have to charm your way into my panties, you're already there!"

Gary smiled and said, "So can I give you my Christmas present?"

"Now? Sure!"

Gary took her hand, pulled it open, palm up, reached over, picked up the condom and dropped it into her open hand.

Donna looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Gary said, "It's still in the package."

It took a moment for the implications to sink in.

When it did her eyes grew wide and she gasped, "You..don't have one on!"

Gary smiled and said, "No I don't. After our talk this evening, I thought you were ready for another child."

"Gary...I...I..." Donna stammered at a loss for words.

His brow furrowed with worry lines as he said, "I would have never done that unless I was convinced you want it too. Don't you?"

Donna sat still for several heartbeats, then a huge smile spread across her face as she said, "Yes! Yes, I do!"

Gary's furrowed brow relaxed into a happy smile as he said, "Great! But you know, one time may not do it. We are going to have to repeat the process until it takes."

Donna giggled, put the back of her hand to her forehead and replied in a falsetto, "Woe is me! My husband is going to have to fuck me until he knocks me up! Woe is me!"

"You know I read an article that said if a woman climaxes during sex it makes the knockup process much more likely."

"Well," Donna said as she climbed off his lap," Take me to the bedroom and let's get on with it!"

Gary stood, took her hand and as he led her down t he hall said, "It looks like Scotty will soon get a brother or sister after all."

As the bedroom door closed behind them Donna replied with a laugh, "Whether he gets a brother or sister is entirely up to you and which one of your little wigglers gets there first!"

"Maybe, but it's actually Santa's doing," Gary said with a smug grin as he pulled her toward the bed.

"Thank you Santa!" Was Donna's response just before her husband slid his hard rod back into her.

__________________________________________________________________

As the last child walked away James sighed. It had been wearing to be Santa, but he had also found it to be satisfying.

He stood, stretched, then looked over at Robin as he said, "Well that's it for this year. Can I buy you a beer for your birthday now that you are 21?"

"I'm love to James but I have to get home. My parents always open presents on Christmas Eve. After that, my cousins are taking me out for a drink for my birthday. I'm sorry."

"No worries," He said with a smile,

"Can I get a rain check on that beer?" She asked with a smile.

"Absolutely! But before you go, accompany me to the break room."

"Sure. Why?" She asked.

"You'll see," He said with another smile.

They chatted about the kids as they walked to the break room. When they got there James opened the locker they had assigned him and pulled a small package wrapped in birthday wrapping paper. He handed it to Robin.

"This is a birthday gift, not a Christmas present," He said.

Robin's eyes widened as she said, "James! You shouldn't have!"

"Oh poo! You were a great assistant and a great help. And besides, I like you, so take it, go home. Have a happy birthday and a separate Merry Christmas afterward."

Robin threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. To his discomfiture the feel of her young body against his caused an immediate reaction, his cock began to grow hard. He hadn't had sex in months and he had fantasized about Robin several times as he masturbated so he was embarrassed by his physical reaction to her firm young body. Because of that, he tried to turn so she couldn't feel his erection.

Robin pulled back and said, "Thank you. You are a good man."

"Yeah, well maybe." He mumbled.

"You are. And sexy to boot!" Robin giggled.

"Go on home!" He said as he began to pull off his Santa suit.

He stuffed it into a bag to take home so he could return it to the rental shop after Christmas.

He walked out with Robin and when they got to the sidewalk in front of the store he said, "Remember, have a great birthday before Christmas!"

"Thank you!" She said, then kissed him on the cheek, "I wish I could do something for you."

He said nothing but just smiled and waved her on. He only got a few steps when he saw a woman trying to comfort three crying children.

He walked over and asked, "Is everything all right?"

"They so wanted to see Santa but we got here late." The woman replied.

James looked at the children, then opened his bag and tipped it so the woman could see what was in it but the children couldn't as he said, "Well I happen to be a personal friend of Santa's and if you wait right here I'll go find him for you."

The woman's eyes widened then she replied, "You would do that? That would be wonderful!"

"He'll be here in a few minutes," James said as he walked around the corner of the building.

He had been putting the suit on for weeks so it didn't take him long to once again turn into Santa.

He walked back around the corner as he called, "HO, HO, HO! Don't cry children! Santa's right here!"

He sat down on the curb, took the oldest boy on his knee and listened to the child as he rattled off what he wanted for Christmas. It took him the better part of 1/2 an hour to get through the list of what they wanted with all three children. When they were done he gave each a small candy cane he had in his pocket, a pat on the head and told them it was time for them to go home and to bed so he, Santa, could bring his gifts to them. The woman told the children to go get in the car because she had to talk to Santa.

When the kids had climbed into the car she turned to James and said, "I don't know how to thank you. Two are mine. One is a foster child. My husband and I got a divorce early this year and all three have been sad ever since. I was hoping a visit to Santa would help. You didn't have to do what you did. That was so nice of you."

James smiled and said, "I really couldn't let them go without seeing Santa. And it's no drain on me."

"Still you didn't have to do it yet you did," the woman said.

She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and said, "Give me your phone number. And address. I want to do something for you in return for what you did for them."

"You don't need to..." James began only to be interrupted," Yes I do! I haven't had a lot of joy in my life in the last year. You gave me some. You made kids happy for the first time in a long time. I want to return it somehow."

James smiled and wrote his name and his brother's address and phone number on the scrap of paper, then said, "This is my brother's place. I'm staying with him for a while."

"Okay," The woman, looked at the paper and added, "James. My name is Dolores, Dolores Corrigan. Thank you again for making my kids so happy."

James smiled and replied, "Isn't that Santa's job?"

Dolores put her hand on his arm and with a warm smile said, "Yes. And I thank Santa James for that!"

Dolores climbed into her car and as she drove off, James watched her go. Unnoticed by him Robin was standing at the corner observing the whole thing, a look of thoughtness on her face. As James started to turn Robin slipped back around the corner so he wouldn't see her.

When James got to his brother's house Nancy had supper ready. As they ate the boys chattered on about Christmas and what they thought Santa might bring them. After supper, as he always did, James did the dishes. The first time he had done that Nancy argued with him that he shouldn't but he insisted that if he was going to take their hospitality and live there he was going to do some kind of work around the apartment. He had been doing the evening dishes ever since.

After supper the boys were charging around the apartment and his brother and Nancy were sitting watching TV. James decided he should give them a little family time on Christmas Eve without him. He made up a story about going to meet a friend so he could leave. Once in his car, he was at a loss what to do until a scrap of a conversation he had with Robin came back to him. They had been talking about Vincent's, a bar in his old neighborhood. When he thought of it he decided to go visit the place.

When he got there it looked like it always had, an old, run-down two-story building with no windows on the ground floor. A huge scarred wooden door faced the parking lot with a neon sign declaring the name over it. As he walked in he noticed there were only about half a dozen customers. He walked up to the bar, sat down and waited for the bartender to ask what he wanted.

Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers