Thank you Santa!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender was nowhere in sight so James spent the time looking over the wall behind the bar. There were rows and rows of liquor bottles on wire shelves with a mirrored wall behind them, bracketed on both sides by pictures and nicknacks. He spotted one picture that seemed familiar. When he looked closer it was a picture of his old scout troop.

As he tried to remember the names of all the boys pictured he heard a deep voice say, "What can I get ya'."

When he looked at the speaker he instantly recognized him. It was Lars Halversen, one of the boys in the picture.

"Well Lars, a beer would be nice," James replied.

Lars scowled and asked, "Do I know you?"

James grinned and replied, "You should I'm," He pointed at the picture, "standing in front of you, third from the right, bottom row."

Lars' scowl deepened as he turned to look at the picture.

When he turned back to James he had a huge grin on his face as he held out his hand, "James! James Dennahy! The last time I saw you was in high school. How the hell have you been!"

James took Lars' hand and shook it as he said, "I've been okay. I was a machinist at Boeing before the big layoff. I got laid off like a bunch of other people."

"Damn! That's tough. It's affected the business of this place that's for sure," Lars replied.

"So how long have you worked here?" James asked.

"I own it," Lars said with a grin. "I have for, let's see, 8 years now."

"That's great!" James replied.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I'm living with my brother and I just wanted to give him and his family some time to themselves for Christmas Eve. What about you? Family?"

"Nope. I'm still single. I was living in the apartment upstairs but I bought a house last year. So what will you have?"

"Just a beer will do."

Lars poured a beer and set it in front of James as he said, "On the house."

"I can't do that!" James huffed, "I'll pay for it! Your business is hurting just like everyone else!"

Lars shook his head, "You're still a jackass you know that? Just like when we were kids! Okay, this one's on the house. Any more and you can pay. And," Lars looked around, leaned closer, adding conspiratorially, "If you happen to get lucky," He wiggled his eyebrows, "I'll give you a key and let you use the upstairs apartment,."

James shook his head and said, "I'd love to. I haven't had the company of a woman in months. But with the few people in here, I'm not sure how lucky I'll get."

"You never know," Lars replied.

For the next half hour James sipped his beer and talked to Lars when Lars wasn't serving drinks. James was almost ready to go when the door banged open and 3 people entered. They were talking loudly and laughing. They sounded like they were having fun. Lars went over and took the drink orders. As Lars was coming back to the bar James glanced over and saw Robin in the middle of the group.

He waved Lars over and said, "You see that redhead in the middle? She was my elf at the department store where I did Santa for the last three weeks. Today is her 21st birthday. She was complaining about having a birthday so close to Christmas. Do you have a special drink? A big one you can make her?"

Lars grinned, reached under the bar and pulled out a huge glass, 6" tall and 4" across.

"I have a special I make for friend's birthdays. It's called a Mudslide".

"What's in it?" James asked.

Lars began to list the ingredients, "Irish Cream, Kahlua, espresso vodka, chocolate shavings for the garnish, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup to drizzle across the top. It's delicious but still has a kick. I keep all the ingredients here so I can make it for friends."

"That will do!" James said with a grin, "Send it to her and put it on my bill."

Lars leered at James as he asked, "Are you trying to get into her panties?"

"To be truthful, I won't mind. But I don't think she would ever consider doing that. Besides she's a sweet, innocent girl and I like her."

"Yeah, Okay. I'll get it made and delivered."

It took Lars 15 minutes to get it made. When he carried it over and presented it to Robin, her eyes bulged as she stared at it. She was far enough away James couldn't hear what she was saying to Lars, but when she looked in his direction, he smiled and raised his glass to her. He saw a huge smile fill her face and she waved with both hands. A moment later she jumped up, ran over to him, and threw herself against him in a big hug.

"James! I didn't think I'd ever see you again! Thank you for the birthday drink and the present. Those earrings were so cool!"

As she talked she leaned against him, her firm breasts pressed tightly to his arm. He could feel his cock start to stiffen from the feel of her young firm body.

"You are such a nice guy!" She gushed.

"No, I'm not." He insisted.

"Well, I don't think someone who isn't a nice guy would stop and play Santa for a bunch of disappointed kids on his own time." She said.

"You saw that?" He asked.

"Yes, I did. I think it was a wonderful thing to do."

"You know they say nice guys finish last." He said.

"That can be the best way to finish," Robin replied through a giggle.

James didn't quite understand what she meant and before he could think about it she pulled at his arm as she said, "Come over and join us."

When they got to the table Robin introduced James to her companions.

"James this is Frank and Joan, my cousins. This is James, the guy I told you about, Santa!"

Both her cousins said hi, then Joan said, "Robin, this is the third bar we've been to. Frank and I have finish our drinks and get home."

"But I haven't finished my birthday drink James bought me!" Robin protested.

"If you want to finish your drink I could take you home," James volunteered.

"Would you? Fantastic! See James will take me home."

"Will you be okay?" Joan asked eyeing James as she spoke.

"I'll be totally safe! I trust James. He's a nice guy. So go on. I'll see you two tomorrow at the family supper."

"Okay, but call me when you get home," Joan said looking at James with a frown.

After her cousins left Robin said, "I love those earrings you gave me, but you shouldn't have. I know you are having a difficult time with money right now."

James smiled and replied, "They didn't cost much. I just wanted to give you something for your birthday in case someone else didn't."

"I like them a lot and I think it was great of you to do that," Robin said as she took a sip of her drink.

"This is the most delicious concoction I've ever had! But it tastes strong. Is it?"

"Yeah. Lars the bartender is a friend of mine and he said it was pretty strong."

"You aren't trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me are you?" Robin asked with a sly smile.

'What? No! Of course not! I would never..."

Robin giggled and interrupted him, "Oh settle down! I know you wouldn't. Can I ask you something personal though? Real personal?"

"Sure," James replied happy to get off the subject they were talking about.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

James stared at the wall as he answered, "No. My last girlfriend decided that because I was broke she would move on. I knew when I started dating her that she was high maintenance. "

"So why did you date her?"

James found himself at a loss for words. He didn't really want to tell this sweet girl the truth about his last relationship.

"She was pretty and we had fun together." He replied lamely.

Robin giggled and said, "Oh come on! I can tell there was something else you wanted to say! I'm 21! We're friends! Just say it!"

"I didn't want to offend you," James replied.

"You won't. Oh, I get it! You are one of those aren't you?"

"One of whom?" He asked puzzled.

"One of those who think I'm too sweet and innocent to hear such things," Robin replied, punctuating her words by putting her hands clasped together under her chin and batting her eyelashes.

"I...aw...I..." James was embarrassed because that's exactly what he had thought.

"James, I'm 21, an adult woman. Whatever you say won't embarrass me and I guarantee I am not too innocent to hear it."

James signed because he realized he had been maneuvered into a corner.

"Okay. I dated her because of the sex. She was really good in bed."

"See I didn't melt did I? From what you said before I assumed it was something like that. Since she left have you had a date?"

"No. I've been too depressed to go out looking. And I was tired of the bar scenes. It was all games anyway."

"I understand the dating games. I don't like them either. Can I ask you another question?" without waiting for an answer she said, "You said you are 39. Have you ever been married?"

"I was for a few years when I was younger. We got married right out of high school. But it became apparent we weren't compatible. I wanted to settle down and have a family. She wanted to party. I tried to make it work I really did. But she wasn't having it. Finally, we mutually agreed to go our own way. But it's starting to sound like a therapy session for me. What about you? Boyfriend?"

Robin's face fell into a sad frown as she said, "Not now. He found someone else."

"I'm sorry. Care to talk about it?"

"You wouldn't want to hear it" Robin replied as she sipped her drink.

"Nope, no fair! I told you. You need to tell me!" He replied.

"He was a striker on the soccer team one of the stars of the team. We went out for over half a year. Then he told me it was over because he had started dating a set of twins."

"I'm sorry but he sounds like an asshole," James growled.

"He was." Robin nodded.

"So why date him?"

"For the same reason you dated your last girlfriend, he was good in bed," Robin replied matter-of-factly.

After a moment she glanced at James and saw the look on his face.

She giggled and said, "I told you,. I'm not all that innocent! You should believe me. You said you don't date, but do you fantasize about having sex with women you see? Me for example?"

I...aw...I..." James was again left wanting for words.

"You do! I can tell you do! Well, I'm flattered. I like sex but I don't go around jumping in everyone's bed and I detest arrogant men, but you I like and admire. You are kind and gentle and I'll bet a great lover. So another question, were you out here looking for someone to go to bed with?"

James' shock at Robin's revelations about herself was getting less and less embarrassing for him. That coupled with the 4 beers and two shots he had drank loosened his tongue.

"Not really. When I got here Lars was teasing me about it though. He even offered me the key to his empty upstairs apartment in case that happened."

"Really," Robin replied, a thoughtful look on her face.

"Yeah, but I think he was just teasing me."

"I need to use the restroom, then I'm going to stop at the bar on the way back and get us a couple of shots."

"You don't have to..." James began only to be shut down by Robin's, "Yes I do! It's my turn to buy drinks. Besides, call it a Christmas present."

She rose and headed to the restroom. James watched her go and admired her young trim body. He would love to take her to bed, but like every other time that thought had entered his head it was followed by, 'She's much younger than you! You are broke and living with your brother! She'd just turn you down anyway!'

A few minutes later Robin came out, smiled at him and walked to the bar. As she did Lars came over to see what she wanted.

"High. I'm Robin. James said you were a friend of his?"

Lars nodded and using his thumb pointed at the picture on the wall as he said, "Yeah from way back."

Robin glanced over her shoulder then leaned over the bar and in a low voice so it wouldn't carry said, "James let it slip that you offered him the use of your apartment."

Lars grinned and asked, "Did he tell you why?"

Robin smiled and said, "Yes he did. I like James, a lot. He's a kind, gentle, caring man. I want to give him a Christmas present. Something he hasn't had in a while. Can I take him up to your apartment?"

Lars was surprised by Robin's request.

Then a grin spread across his face as he said, "Of course you can!"

He pulled the key out of his pocket and laid it on the bar.

"Thank you." Robin said with a smile, "Can I get two shots too?"

Lars poured two shots then said, "On the house."

Again Robin gave him a smile as she said, "Thank you."

She palmed the key, picked up the shots and walked back to the table. She sat one in front of James and sat down still holding the other.

She held up her shot glass and said, 'Merry Christmas to all!"

James replied, "Here! Here!" touched his glass to hers, then downed the shot.

Their empty glasses hit the table at the same time.

James grinned and said, "If we keep that up we will be staggering out of here!"

"Yes we would! But I need to get on with my evening."

"Okay. I guess it's time for me to go home too." James replied, disappointed she had to leave.

"Before we go, I have a Christmas present for you," Robin said with a smile.

"You don't have to do that."

"I don't have to, I want to," Robin replied.

She pulled James' hand to her, gently opened it and held it palm up.

"Close your eyes." She requested.

James smiled and complied. Robin dropped the key in his palm, then pushed his fingers to close his hand. She had never done anything like this. What if he turned her down? What if he accepted? She wanted to do this, but was nervous about how it would go.

Trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice she said, "Okay open your eyes."

James did, then glanced at his closed hand, then up to her.

"Open your hand."

He did and for a moment he was puzzled, then he recognized the key. His eyes snapped up to hers.

As they did she said, "My Christmas present to you. Take me upstairs."

"You mean..." He started to say.

She nodded and said, "James I like you, a lot. You are kind, honest and caring. I saw that in the way you treated the kids as Santa. You haven't been with anyone for a long while. I haven't either. You need this. I need this. I may appear the innocent girl, but I love sex in all its ways and all its forms. But I don't go around jumping into bed with just anyone. With you though I want to. This may shock you because of your perception of me, but I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me senseless!"

James stared at her for a long moment then asked, "You're sure?"

Robin smiled and said, "Yes!"

James stood, took her hand and headed for the door. As he did he glanced over at the bar. Lars had a huge grin on his face with both thumbs up. The entrance to the upstairs apartment was on the back side of the building. They walked slowly around the perimeter until they were at the door. James unlocked it and then locked it after they were inside. They climbed the stairs and at the top found themselves in a small but clean living room.

Without releasing Robin's hand James walked over to one of the two interior doors and opened it to find a bathroom. He closed it and opened the other door to find a small bedroom, a queen bed taking up the center of the room. He stepped into the room and stopped next to the bed.

He faced Robin and said, "Damn! I don't have any condoms."

Robin smiled and replied, "I'm on birth control."

He slowly leaned down and tentatively placed his lips on hers. As their lips met it was like a switch was thrown. An instant later they were tearing at each other's clothes.

James reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down, as they fell to her ankles Robin stomped out of them. Robin had been working on his belt buckle and had it and his pants unfastened. She pulled them down to his ankles. James picked Robin up and fell not the bed.

James felt her reach down and position his hard cock against her pussy. As she did he pushed forward sliding all the way into her slick and ready tunnel. He began to slam into her. Being young and flexible, Robin pulled her legs up until her heels were touching the pillow. For minutes the sound was grunts and moans and the slap of his skin on her's.

Robin began to chant, "Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes..."

And finally hitting a high note as she climaxed, "OH YEEEEEEESSSSS!"

A moment after she came, James did too. His cock throbbed, spilling his seed in her wet, warm tunnel.

"That...was intense!" James huffed.

"Yes it was! Quite a beginning!" Robin replied.

"More?" He asked with a grin.

"Much, much more!" She replied.

They quickly pulled off the rest of their clothes. As she stood naked before him James was astounded at how beautiful she was. He pulled her close and began to suck on one of her nipples, which cause it and the other one to crinkle and grow tall.

"Oh god yes! More of that! Are you going to eat me?"

"Like I would a 7-course dinner, slowly and completely." He replied.

He slid down, used his fingers to spread her swollen pink labia and began to lash her clit with his tongue. She moaned, grabbed the back his head and almost smothered him pulling his mouth harder to her pussy as he licked her.

After a few minutes she gasped, "Stop Stop!"

He stopped and sat up, thinking he must have hurt her.

She shoved him onto his back, and giggled, "69!" As she straddled his face, then slide her warm mouth down over his hard cock. He coaxed her to another climax before she spun around and mounted his cock. After the sucking she had done, it didn't take him long to cum. She didn't dismount after though. He stayed hard and she kept right on riding him.

Two hours later they lay next to each other on the bed, totally sated. They had had sex in almost every position. He had fucked her doggy, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and laying next to her. He had licked her to two climaxes and she had sucked him to one.

"That was fantastic!" Robin whispered.

"I'll say. Thank you Robin. That was fabulous and special."

"It was. You're one of the best I've ever had."

"That assessment is mutual," James replied.

"James I know our ages are quite different and I'm not sure a permanent relationship would work, but, aw, what if we were friends with benefits?"

James grinned and said, "In plain language fuck buddies?"

Robin giggled and replied, "Yes. Fuck buddies."

"You'd want that?"

Robin looked over at him and replied, "Yes. I do want that. I told you I don't jump into bed with just anyone, but I love sex. I like you. I trust you. And I don't want to get back into the dating game right now, so this would be perfect for me."

James reached over and ran his fingertip over her nipple, watching as it crinkled and grew taller.

"Well Miss Robin I'd be honored and pleased to be your fuck buddy. So how would this work? I'd just call if I wanted sex?" "

"Yes. Or I'll call you. I get horny too you know!"

"That is perfectly apparent!" He replied with a chuckle.

"Great! Now I have to get home." Robin bounced off the bed and began to pull her clothes on.

James followed. A few minutes later they were dressed. Another few minutes they were in his car on the way to her house. As they pulled up in front of her house he stopped, pulled her close and kissed her.

"Thank you for the Christmas present," He said.

"It was my pleasure. It really was!" She said with a giggle as she stepped out of the car.

As he pulled away he remembered he still had the key to Lars apartment. He drove back to the bar and went in to give it back.

As he dropped it on the bar he said, "Thanks for that."

"How did it go?" Lars asked with a grin.

"The girl is insatiable! And she also wants to be "friends with benefits".

"What's that?" Lars asked.

"Fuck buddies," James replied with a grin.

"That's going to be hard to do with her living with her parents and you with your brother don't you think?"