All Comments on 'Thankful Abandon Ch. 02'

by Angelick77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thankful for your story

beautifully written, I hope you continue with another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Golly I wish

I wish this site had a femdom label, something to tell from the outside that the main goal and emphasis of this story was glory to the goddesses of earth and screw over the scummy men they have to share the planet with.

rktktvirktktviover 17 years ago
Wonderful..

Wonderfully written.. both stories in this series. While I can agree with a different comment that this site could maybe use some refinement in the labeling, I wouldn't criticize the story or the author for that. After all, if we always knew exactly what was going to happen in every book we read, why bother to read at all? At least with a site like this, if one comes across something that is personally distasteful, there is always a "back" button to push, and no book to return. Once again.. fantastic storyline, fantastic descriptions, fantastic prose. I look forward to seeing more from this author perhaps also in another storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brillant..

I loved your story. It was both compelling and erotic. I do hope to find move written by you in the future. You have great potential to be an author, not just here either.

i_love_myself76i_love_myself76over 17 years ago
well done

As a female Domme have to say was a great read to see it from both sides and to really get a back story so you feel you know the characters. kudos to you hun keep writing

BayoububbaBayoububbaover 17 years ago
wow!! Well done! I can't imagine negative feedback

Very well written and an awesome example of the Dom POV, from a woman's perspective. That is an angle I wish there were more of on Lit. Please keep writing and placing fantasy to print.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

I'm disappointed that it didn't follow the stepfather from the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous