Thankful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, what was it you wanted to show me??"

I sat up, and we kissed. I eased her onto her back, then knelt in front of her. I gave her a quick lick up and down to revive her arousal, then got into position, my dripping dick pushing into her pubes and over her clit, making her jump. I looked her in the eyes, then slowly entered her, feeling the push as my swelling cockhead spread her, then the warmth of her pussy as my cock filled it. Sandy winced as she felt the shaft open her and poke her cervix.

I kissed her, and we shared a mix of our respective sex juices, our tongues wrestling as we started pushing at each other. I enjoyed the feel of her tits on my chest, and her legs around me. The hot, wet feel of her pussy around my dick was heavenly, added to which was the pleasure of my balls slapping on her ample bottom. Having already been staked a good start by Sandy's oral attention, I was quickly reaching a peak. I slowed my pace, pulling out of her and getting up on my knees. I smiled at her, and rubbed the head of my cock on her clit, making her smile and sigh, then slowly pushed in, just the head.

"Oh, God, don't tease me like that!!" The pleading look on her face was priceless. I moved slowly in and out of her, the head of my stiffening cock playing on her clit before going inside her, just far enough to tease both of us.

I looked into Sandy's deep blue eyes. "Feel," I said, as my dick pulsed, the head swelling. My cum started to flow, a river of heat that slowly filled her pussy and spread inside her. Sandy's eyes got big as she realized what was happening, feeling the warmth filling her.

"Oh.....OOOHHHHHH!!!" I pulled back so that the flow would spill over her clit, the heat sending her into a trance. She started to moan as she felt the hot sperm hitting her most sensitive spot, then roll down her labia, hanging up in her golden blonde bush before it landed on the bed. She let out a long "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," her hips shaking and thrusting at me as she came from the heat of my cum on her and in her. I slid my still seeping dick through her bush and around the tops of her thighs, making her a wet, cummy mess. As I felt my cum ebb to a slow seep, I pushed my dick back in her, letting the last of my edging flow drip off inside her. Sandy's pussy was now a sloppy, wet mess, hot and steamy from the long stream of semen that now filled her. I pulled back out, looking in her eyes, watching the white streak that was now rolling down her ass onto the sheet. I pushed her knees a little wider, and took my place between them, put my cock between her cum slick labia, and pushed in til I felt the head poke her womb, and my balls come to rest on the thick stream of cum that was dripping down her ass.

That was all it took. Sandy's eyes got wide, and she let out a whimper, then cried out, her hips bucking and thrusting as a wild orgasm overtook her. I kissed her hard, even as she was trying to suck my tongue loose from my mouth. I held still as she came, trying hard not to go over the edge myself. Fortunately, I was able to hold off, smiling at Sandy as her orgasm subsided.

I pulled out of Sandy, to her dismay, rolling off her to my left. "You're not done, are you??" She asked, a little bit of apprehension in her voice.

I smiled and kissed her. "Not hardly," I said. "Just need to back off a moment, or I'll be done a lot sooner than either of us want."

Sandy sighed heavily. "Yeah, I could us a rest, too." We lay together for several minutes. I pulled the covers up to keep our now cum soaked parts from getting chilly. She turned toward me and smiled, putting her hand on my arm. I responded in kind, putting mine on her waist, and kissed her.

"This is almost like sharing a bed. Imagine having a night like this, then falling asleep together."

Sandy smiled at the thought, suddenly getting a faraway look. "I could imagine that," she said, a sadness in her eyes.

"Realistically, it wouldn't be like this all the time..."

"Hell, if it was like this once a month, I'd be delirious!!" said Sandy, laughing.

"I think I can do better than once a month," I said, again kissing her. "And I'm not done yet." I resumed my position between her thighs, this time kneeling in front of her. I looked into her eyes, and licked my lips.

"Oh, God...." said Sandy, realizing what I was about to do.

"Remember what I said I'd do last time??"

Sandy looked at me in disbelief. "I didn't think you were really serious."

"Never more," I said, moving down so I could get a good angle on her dripping twat. I smiled and dove for her tangled, wet soaking bush and lips. Sandy's thighs were shaking with the realization that, yes, this was going to happen. A man who had just cum in her was about to go down on her. I licked up the crease where her left leg met the wide space that framed her labia, then around the top of her bush, and back down the crease on the other side. Sandy was letting out a long, low moan in anticipation of what was coming. I felt her hands grip my head, pulling me to her.

I wanted to pace my attack on her filled pussy, so resisted her effort, but she was persistent. I licked up and down her outer lips, spread wide to allow her inner labia to open, ready for a stiff cock to invade her inner places. I licked closer to her inner lips now, making her hips shake. Her hands were trying to force me into her pussy, but I was still in a teasing mood.

"You're driving me crazy!!" said Sandy, now going into a frenzy as my teasing was bringing her ever closer to, at the same time holding her off from her impending climax. Finally, I looked up, smiled at her, and went in, licking my tongue flat over her open labia, making her hips thrust violently one time. As I dragged my tongue over her clit, she shook again, now letting out a whimper, followed by a long moan. I moved down to the bottom of her slit, gathering up a good blob of the sperm that was escaping her, and licked straight up the middle of her cum slick lips, pushing my tongue inside her. She bucked again, and I felt her fingers tighten their grip.

I looked up at Sandy again. "Ready for the big one??" She didn't say anything, but her eyes were begging for it. I just smiled and went back to her dripping twat. I slowly licked between her inner lips, flicking my tongue side to side, turning up the tension on her already primed pussy. The aroma of pussy and spent semen was overwhelming as she exuded arousal. I finally reached the top of her lips, and swirled my tongue over her clit, gently sucking on it as I licked.

That was all for Sandy. She pulled my face into her bush as I stayed on her clit, let out a loud whimper, then flooded my face with her exploding pussy, squirting out a shot of liquid pussy that coated me. She thrust her juicing box into my face as she screamed, her orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave. She must have bucked and thrust at me for a whole minute. I just did my best to hang on.

When she finally was spent, I pulled away from her pussy, looking up at her. Sandy looked exhausted. She pulled me up, to my surprise, kissing me deeply. I felt her hand on my cock and she pulled me in, my dick going easily to her cervix, drawing an "Mmph" as I hit bottom. "Fuck me hard," she said as she thrust her still quivering twat at me.

Sometimes I do listen well, despite what my wife says, and this was one of those times. I rammed my dick into Sandy, making her yelp. Though she was coming off her orgasm, my sudden thrust pushed her back into frenzy mode, and she made a long, guttural moan as she started to push back at me. My dick was pounding into her, my pubic bone hitting her clit, balls slapping her ass, which only served to turn up the temperature. She bucked up into me, and we made it through about a dozen hard slams when she screamed again, and her pussy got soaking wet with juice, flowing out over my balls, flooding every bit of my crotch. I held my cock deep inside her, letting her flail as she had an intense orgasm, more so than anyone I have ever been with.

When Sandy finally came off her high, she looked up at me, exhausted. I leaned down to kiss her, which she met energetically, as worn out as she was. "That was incredible." She smiled and kissed me again. I needed to lie back, so pulled out of her now slippery, soaking twat. I looked down at her, spread legs, blonde bush, wide open labia coated in her juice and what was left of the sperm I had spilled inside her. The room reeked of pussy from the force of her cumming. I lay down beside her, and faced her.

I pulled Sandy close, and we hugged, gently kissing. After a few minutes, I rolled onto my back, taking Sandy with me, pulling her up so she was now straddling me. I looked up at her, round, swaying tits, narrow waist, wide hips framing that gorgeous blonde bush, wet with our cum, and the spreading labia framed within it.

Sandy looked down at me, then slid up so her lips were riding my erect cock. She rotated her hips, sliding her labia up and down on it, heightening my arousal.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum all over my belly."

Sandy smiled a wry smile. "I'm tempted to do that, just so I can watch you cum."

I laughed. "You're fun."

"I know," she said, laughing. "We can do that some time. But right now, I want to feel the rest of the load you have for me shooting into my pussy." She smiled again, slipping back so she could reach my cock, then put it at her pussy lips. Our eyes met, and she slowly sank down on my now swelling erection. I felt it go easily into her slippery cavern, the head soon resting on the entrance to her womb. I felt the wetness of her pubes on mine, and my balls hit her cum sticky ass. It was a wonderful feeling, sloppy sex with a good looking blonde who was enjoying it as much as I was.

Sandy started to move her hips, fucking me slowly as she looked at me. I soon took her hips in my hands, altering the pace to slow my arrival at a climax. It wasn't working very well, as Sandy was so wet from her own several orgasms, plus being filled with my cum. The steamy heat of her insides was drawing me to the inevitable conclusion. Sandy was not helping me hold off, though she had two more small orgasms, her hips shaking, her voice whimpering as they gradually washed over her.

Then she said something that was sure to push me over the brink. Sandy looked directly in my eyes, and I saw a fire there I had not seen before. She spoke. "Cum in my cunt. Fill my cunt with your hot cum." I was stunned. That word is one a lot of women find incredibly offensive. To have someone, especially someone I didn't really know well, say that to me, caught me totally off guard. Sandy mashed her pussy...cunt...into me, and I felt the wetness of her bush on me. She leaned forward, kissing me hard, her tits pressing into my chest. I lost it. I was already well on the way to a strong finish, but Sandy had lit a fire that was going out only one way.

I started to pulse, my cock throbbing inside Sandy, and I started to spew a huge load, more than I had in a long time. As I was cumming in her, Sandy said through our kiss, "Yeah, baby. Fuck your cum into me, flood my sloppy cunt." I pushed as deep as I could, banging into the back of her cunt, still more semen filling her insides. I felt it pushing its way between my cock and her pussy, spilling back, dripping onto my balls.

I finally was spent, but Sandy kept moving for a few more moments as her quivering pussy was still in the throes of ecstasy. When she finally was still, she opened her eyes, looking down at me. She kissed me, and just said, quietly, "Wow!!" I stayed hard for a few more moments, and I savored the feel of being inside Sandy, feeling my cum in her, feeling her cunt still gripping my cock, feeling our mixed juices slowly escaping her, making our pubes wet, and seeping down over my balls onto the sheet. She sat up, and I took her hands in mine, our fingers interlaced.

We looked into each other's eyes, even as we were still joined in this not so cheap motel room, the classic cliche of an extramarital tryst, both coming to the realization that our day was done here, and we were now destined to go back to our lives of quiet disappointment.

"Now I'm done," I said, referring to Sandy's comment after I had edged into her pussy.

Sandy smiled and sighed. "Good. I don't know how much more of that I could take." She laughed.

I smiled up at Sandy. "That was fun," I said, squeezing her fingers between mine. "I'll have to wear you out again next Christmas."

Sandy laughed, then a sad look came over her. "Yeah, you will," she said softly. "If not sooner, though that might be problematic. Meanwhile, it's back to life as we know it. It was good to have this break from the routine." She smiled at me, then said softly, "It was nice to share this with someone who appreciates and enjoys me."

I looked into her eyes. "Yes, I agree. And I do appreciate you. It was nice to be with someone who enjoys what I can do for her. After all, the turn on, for me at least, is the turning on."

Sandy smiled broadly. "I could tell. When you were going down on me, both times, but especially after you came in me, I could tell it was something you really liked doing, and that really got me going. I have not felt that way in bed for a long time."

"It's too bad your husband doesn't feel the same way. I think a lot of us, myself included, fall into the trap of the familiar. Same partner for many years, things become routine. It is funny, though, how the things you did in your early years get left behind."

"Like oral sex??" said Sandy, laughing.

"Exactly. Something I'm sure you both enjoyed years ago, now is a chore, at least for him."

"He seems to look at it that way."

"And it's funny how, the person you are most intimate with, not just in bed, but in everything, is the one person you don't talk to about these things-not that you're putting it out to the world, but especially not to him."

Sandy got a pensive look. "Yeah, it is. But I bet if I told him I wanted him to go down on me, he'd find an excuse to not do it. I'm not sure I want to risk the rejection."

"Yeah, I get that. I don't push the issue with my wife, either, largely for the same reason. So it's man-on-top-woman-on-bottom-get-it-over-with-quick a lot of the time."

Sandy laughed out loud at the characterization. "Yeah, I get a lot of that, too," she said, still laughing. "Though sometimes I get on top, just for the change." As she spoke, I finally softened up enough to slip out of her soaked pussy, making her giggle. She rolled off me, dripping cum on my leg as she moved, settling to my left, resting her head on my shoulder. I pulled the covers up to keep us from getting chilled now that we had lost the heat of exertion.

I ran a couple of fingers through Sandy's hair, pushing it away from her face. She smiled sadly and kissed me. "Today has been wonderful. I don't want it to end."

I pulled her to me, kissing the top of her head. "No. I don't either. I know the next few days, through the holiday, will be hectic, but I also know that, some time, somehow, someone is going to say or do something that will be hurtful. Usually, it's lack of gratitude, but not always. That's bad enough, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone that they do it." I sighed and looked down at Sandy. "At least I'll have the memory of today to fall back on."

Sandy let out a sigh, and looked up at me. "Yeah, I get it. I endure a lot of that, too. I don't expect to be showered with rose petals for a Christmas present, but not complaining goes a long way."

I had to laugh at the description, but I knew all too well the feeling. "I'm sorry, I know this isn't funny, I just had to laugh at how similar our experiences are."

"No problem. I was thinking the same thing." I moved so we were lying on our sides, facing each other. Sandy kissed me. "Give me a hug," she said, moving so she could get her arms around me as we lay in bed. We held each other close for a long time.

"Thank you, Sandy, for today," I said, looking at Sandy after we released from our hug. "I'm glad we found each other, as oddly as it happened."

"No, thank you. You restored me, and gave me things I have not had for a long time, and so willingly. I love how giving you are." Sandy kissed me. "I forgot how good for the spirit a simple pussy licking can be!! We'll definitely have to do this again."

I smiled at her description of spirituality. "It may take til next Christmas."

"That's OK. I'll have something to look forward to." Sandy's eyes had a pleading look. "It may be what gets me through the year."

"Meanwhile, it's back to being showered with indignities by those we love."

Sandy laughed, then looked at me seriously. "You're really cynical, aren't you."

"I try not to be, but after so many years of watching people be so hypocritical and vain, I've lost my sense of hope in a lot of ways. Sometimes it comes out."

She looked at me. "Yeah, I can see why. I try to be hopeful, but it's hard sometimes."

"Me too, but the disappointment is usually predictable, and I'm right more often than I really want to be. Maybe you can change that."

Sandy smiled and kissed me. "Maybe I can." She got up and looked toward the bathroom. As she stood, a string of semen dropped from her pussy, landing on the left thigh. Her bush was soaked, all wet and matted down from us knocking into each other. She came back over to the bed and kissed me again. "We need to get cleaned up," she said, pushing two fingers into her flooded pussy, sloshing in the cum inside her, then pulling them out, looking me in the eyes and licking them.

"Yeah, we really should. It will be a hard sell at home that all you did was shop, and I can smell you on me, too. I like it, but it will not escape my wife's notice. She has a nose like a bloodhound."

Sandy laughed at the description as she went into the bathroom. I followed her, and we showered together, which isn't as romantic as everyone thinks, at least not in a chain motel bath, but it was still fun soaping each other up, feeling our slippery bodies as we washed the sex off.

"Ya know, if I was 20 years younger, I'd be hard again and have you pressed up against the wall banging the hell out of you from behind."

Sandy laughed. "It's just as well. We came in here to clean up, not make an even bigger mess, remember?? Besides, 20 years ago, if we did this, you'd have knocked me up for sure with that load." She kissed me. "Though the idea of you plowing me from behind in the shower sounds really good!!"

"Hmm....if only I can sneak you into my master bath." Sandy looked at me curiously, smiling as if wondering what fantasy was cooking in my mind. "I have a big shower with two heads. Plenty of room to play."

Sandy laughed. "I like that idea!! Might be a bit of a challenge, though, since both of you are retired and home all the time."

"True. It's a nice daydream, though!!"

We finished up and dried off, Sandy doing her best to brush her hair out so she didn't look like she'd taken a shower while she was shopping-funny how something like that will trip you up-and we put ourselves back together.

I watched as Sandy grabbed her cami, pulling it over her braless tits, then stepped into her jeans, pulling them up her thighs, and over her bush. I watched as her golden blonde pubes disappeared into her jeans, and she zipped up.

"Just watching you is restoring my hope!!" I said as I watched Sandy dress. "As much fun as seeing you undress is, seeing you get dressed, knowing there's nothing between you and your Wranglers, is really hot."

"I'll have to do that more. It is surprisingly comfortable. Maybe I'll go without in running shorts when I take my walk once the weather warms up." Sandy gave me a knowing look. "You might get a surprise out on your walk."