Thankful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd enjoy that. Even if we didn't do anything about it, I'd love seeing your curvaceous butt cheeks hanging out of your shorts." I looked into Sandy's eyes. "Thank you for today." I said, kissing her.

She kissed me back. "Thank you!!" she said, smiling. "I needed this. And after our little get together on Thanksgiving, I was really starting to obsess over what you'd be like in a real bed, with some real time to explore."

"I hope I lived up to your expectations."

Sandy kissed me again. "You have no idea," she said, kissing me once more and smiling.

"I'm glad," I said, holding her hands. "I find the reality is often far better than even my vivid imagination can see, and today proved me right yet again. I'd dreamed of you for a long time. Thanksgiving was fun; this was magic. I'll carry it with me a long time, even if it never happens again." We kissed again, still holding hands.

Sandy broke the kiss. "I'll be carrying it with me at least a few days myself," she said, a wry smile on her face. We both laughed at the reference.

"Merry Christmas," I said, still laughing.

We checked the room to make sure we didn't leave anything behind, and with the realization that this might be the only chance we'd get for a respite from our own home life for a long time, kissed deeply. We sighed as our lips parted, a loving look being exchanged between us.

"You go ahead," I told Sandy. "Get a couple of minutes head start. I'll go a few minutes behind. I'll leave the key cards in the room so neither of us has to go to the desk." I looked into her eyes a long moment. "You're beautiful."

Sandy squeezed my hands, smiled, and she was gone. I waited ten minutes, checking messages and doing another sweep of the room, then took off. The ride home was uneventful, but I had a lot of nice memories to make an easy trip. Sandy and I see each other walking often, and always greet each other warmly on the back side of our subdivision. And we're looking forward to our next encounter, whenever that may be.